View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2024, 11:02 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Gee, what a bunch of grouchy elders. Smolderingpaw snorted at the first warrior’s comment, clearly amused.
“Aren’t you lot ‘supposed to know that kinda stuff?”
He replied back, finishing up with cleaning the nest at his paws before casting it aside, amber gaze landing on the other warrior. He tilted his head, and nasty sneer forming.
“Bold of you to assume anyone assigned me to this nasty task. I’m doing this of my own volition – or was, thanks to your attitude. Don’ look a gift fox in the mouth next time, yeah.”
With those words and his work done, Smolderingpaw left the warrior’s den.

[ @Maybi @SentimentalSquid ]

Briarsplash nodded a wordless goodbye to Sootspirit. When she turned back to Smolderingpaw she rolled her eyes, obnoxiously indifferent to the apprentice's tone. "Yeah, well, one day you'll learn some respect, kid. And that includes your attitude!" She called after him as he left.

Of course she was egging him on, but still, it was something she had to learn when she was younger. It was the rite of every apprentice. It was coldly satisfactory in a way, to finally be the warrior barking the orders this time.

Once he was gone, she let out an indignant huff of air and settled back onto her nest for more sleep.

/ @Maybi @Estelle

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!