View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:00 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Empress Of Evil

A puff of air trickled between hornetstings chattering teeth as he padded out into the open, he had been taking a well deserved nap and awoke to the most ear splitting shriek of kittens nosily playing outside, It certainly wasn't his favorite alarm. The Tom was tall and lean, his figure slender and well suited to windclanners fast paced lives. He truly looked like a warrior. Yet inside his aura seemed to shift.

With gentle pawsteps the Tom made his way towards the freshkill pile, pleased to see his prey had been taken and most likely enjoyed, He smiled and nipped out a scrawny bird turning and finding a good spot to settle. If I'm not good at anything else, at least I have hunting. The night was growing ever colder now a days, the sun sinking away faster than it used to. Hornet huffed in disbelief as a pair of apprenitce roled into camp with nothing in their jaws. His fur raised on his haunches but to keep himself silenced he took a bite from his prey and turned his head disapprovingly. If anything he would be working double time in order to provide, if it weren't so his father would postpone his battle training. The trait followed him into his adulthood and stuck like a bad habit. If you don't catch anything, don't come back he would say, It was almost like a threat from his father. Once done his scrawny bird and only feeling a small portion of his belly filled, he began to lick at his dirtied paws and groom his matted fur.

That's when he uncovered a wound on his foreleg, it had scabbed over by now but brought him back to the night of the battle. The toms tail curled at his side and he frowned down at his parted fur, that foxhearted thunderclanner. he continued grooming around the sore patch of skin. It was certainly odd to think that when there was peace and tranquility the leaders would think of something stupid to do, something to bicker about and qaurrel. It made him restless and irate, any second now a thunderclan cat could burst through the entrance and the whole camp would be thrown into chaos. A war. Some cats cannot simply keep their own for long enough. hornet snickered if it had been his father who lead the clan eveyrhting and everyone would be like me. Hurting and lost. the warrior bowed his head and nuzzled his chin between his forelegs. If only things where diffrent. he thought, looking up through the darkening sky with glossy eyes.

@Empress Of Evil
[ Bomp! ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; November 15th, 2017 at 08:47 PM.