View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:51 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar was dead silent, realizing that if Tallwhisker was feeling this way, something must be bad. He nodded after he heard the other tom ask about Echoskip. Thinking back to it, he had talked to her, and he might have been the reason that she decided to break up with Tallwhisker. However, that didn’t currently matter to him. He was more focused on Tall, and what he had to say. He listened, his eyes slowly widening as the moments passed. That had been a little cruel of Echoskip, for sure. She might Have had her own reasons, but either way, it had been cruel. Now, that didn’t make sense, he couldn’t see kits? His kits, of all kits? He was silent after Tall had finished speaking, unsure of what to say. After taking a deep breath, he looked at Tall calmly. “Would you like me to speak to Echoskip?” he asked, wondering how he would word things. He could barely bear seeing Tall this way, his bi-colored eyes wide as he sat There.

Tallwhisker laughed dryly at his comment, "No" he said simply resting his chin between his paws and releasing a heavy sigh of regret. "Even if she doesn't love me, I will always love her" said the Tom rearing his head to face goldenstar. "I just felt like you needed to know, if I didn't tell anyone I would burst" the Tom paused for a long moment "and I trust you" he said with an weakened smile, His blank expression a dry slate. He rally preloaded back into a more laid back position and nibbled ar the edges of the hares tummy. He wasn't that hungry, he had eaten today on a quick hunt with himself. And that was about it. "Anyways, it's my endured pain to carry I only thought sharing my pain with you would dampen it" he said with a slight smirk. He sat up and began licking at his belly fur cleaning out he white patches from the dust and Debre. Filling the awkward silence with something to do.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord