View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2018, 10:29 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Where the stars meet the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Verity looks at him, her eye sad for a second than calm as she nods slowly “ .... yes.. thank you “ She says softly as she follows him, trying to stay as far from him as possible. She speaks again “ ... why are you helping me? I don’t have anything to give but my body but... “ she looks down “ I’m not exactly beautiful so I guess that’s out of the option...”

The tom laughed and lavishly stretched as he walked settling at a nice pace beside her. “I need nothing, I don’t base worth in cats from the fertility or appearance” he said with a nod before he reached the large willow tree that had a badger hole dug out by its roots. He swept some of the snow off with his tail before slipping into the hollowed put den into the cool cave with a sandy floor and a nice nest made out much larger than he needed, beside it was a pile of odd smelling leaves and berries which had been squished and wiped across the walls leaving distinct paw prints and slashed which looked worse than it really was. The tom stepped aside allowing her to step into his den. He swept away a few of the squished berries with his tail before giving his fur a quick shake. “Settle in” he said with a nod

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord