View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2019, 12:49 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: CloudClan Begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFlower View Post
Maplestar's tail twitched, "You ought to be," she snapped, leaping to the ground with a gentle thump. She glanced up at Smokefur, who nervously turned away and pressed again Seafire uncomfortably.

Maplestar narrowed her eyes, "Seafire, you're deputy, aren't you? Keep your head about."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Mudclaw padded out of the medicine den, about to call for his his littermates- Flowerheart and Leaftail- when he heard cats being scolded. He padded up to Maplestar, standing next to her, he meowed "Is everything alright?"

Blazingflame lay in the Warrior's den, curled up. It was still early in the morning and the tom was fast asleep.

@MossFlower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFlower View Post
@Silvershadow @Coriander

Maplestar hissed, "Seafire's being irresponsible, that's all," she snapped. She shook out her fur, quickly returning to her usual quiet, calm mood, "Smokefur, why don't you go out with Mudclaw to collect herbs? You might as well make yourself useful."

Smokefur hesitated, looking at the mottled she-cat and back at Mudclaw. "Uh... Do you want me to come?" she asked the medicine cat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Mudclaw nodded. "Yes, thank you." He smiled at the she-cat and called to his sister, Flowerheart, who bounded up to the two cats. "Can you help Smokefur and I to find more cat mint and any other herbs that would be useful?"

Flowerheart purred. "Sure thing."

"I already said-" he started, then broke off when Mudclaw padded up. He continued to glare at the ground, pelt burning with anger. He'd already said sorry! Why did she have to continue to scold him like a kit?
"Hey!" he protested at Maplestar's comment. "I was not! I was going out to follow her to hunt, and then she was just there! It's not my fault I didn't know where she was!"He cast a sullen glance at Smokefur, incredibly embarrassed. It had already been one-to-many cats to witness Maplestar yelling at him, and now Mudclaw was there too!