Old December 8th, 2017, 01:35 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

[FONT="Arial Black"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Soon after her apprentice had bounded into the training cave, Cherrybubble made her appearance. Her black and white pelt was highlighted by the small amounts of sunlight that shone through the cracks in the cave roof. Her green eyes scanned the area for a moment before she focused them on her new apprentice, Alabasterpaw. "Yeah, I'd have to agree with you." The molly meowed after hearing the white-furred molly's words. Flicking her tail to get her apprentice's attention, Cherrybubble walked over to the edge of the cave, her paws gliding across the smooth, but dusty, cave floor.
"Alright. You're still young, so right now we are going to take it a little slow." The feline smirked, cocking her head a little. "Slow, but don't worry, not too easy." Cherrybubble then walked towards Alabasterpaw, studying her as she paced in a slow circle around the white-furred molly. "First things first. What's the best way to start attacking another cat?"

Alabasterpaw nearly jumped out of her own fur when she heard cherrybubble behind her and looked over her shoulder at the she cat, fur bristling. Great starclan does nobody know how NOT to scare me? alabasterpaw flicked her tail irritably. But turned respectively, keeping her mouth shut as cherry examined her closely. She had to admit she liked cherrybubble a lot. And when she says a lot, she meant a lot. The she cat seemed sometimes more ambitious than even she was and it was slightly tempting to try to draw out the youth in her. When cherrybubble smirked she couldn't help but return it with own devious smile. "You won't need to worry about me! It's you that needs to worry about keepig their fur" she meowed boastfully. As cherry asked the question she was blown away, I thought this was battle training. Not pop quiz time. frustrated alabaster paw shot out the quickest answer she could, "from the legs" she meowed.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord