View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 11:35 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: No more mr nice guy ( horror rp)

aspen looked more rabid than a dog with violent rabies. She looked at naruto and instead of shrinking away stood up taller getting into to his face "He's not your pet, he's not your toy, HE'S NOT YOUR PROPERTY!" she started yelling after the two first sentences. And than like a ballon she deflated. Slinking to the corner where she gripped her head and refused to look up, she only spoke but to none in particular "this is your fault... All yours aspen... You didn't protect him like mom wanted... You failed... I've failed" she let out a sickening sob and she buried her face farther into her sweater. Suddenly her head jerked up and she looked at naruto her bloodshot eyes looking almost animal like. "I hurt him. I hurt him? He's like a love sick puppy. He fell in love with a monster and he doesn't even know it! He can't stop himself from trying to please you... But you are to worth his precious time. He may choose love over family but that's because he can't speak for himself anymore" she cried out
@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness)

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 11th, 2017 at 11:38 PM.