View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2017, 09:35 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Tigerstar's Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkingcat View Post
Okay. I know A LOT about Tigerstar. If there is facts missing, then post a reply telling me. THANKS!
So, Tigerkit was the son of Pinestar, who left to be a kittypet when Tigerkit was not even an APPRENTICE. WORST FATHER EVER! His mentor was the evil and bloodthirsty Thistleclaw. He became Tigerclaw. (he probably wanted the "claw" part.) He was a good fighter, but he was evil. IT WAS NOT THISTLECLAW. HE WAS BORN THAT WAY. Anyway, later, he killed Redtail, the deputy. He was ABSOLUTLY FURIOUS when Lionheart became Deputy instead of him. Lionheart died. Then one day, he brought rogues into camp. HE ALMOST KILLED BLUESTAR! But she exiled him, and he became SHADOWCLAN'S leader! Who would do that???????!!!!!!!!!!!!! But he killed Scourge, and then Firestar killed him. But it wasn't over.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................ ANYTHING MISSING?

This wasn't form the orginal books but Tigerkit ended up wandering away from thunderclan on mistake and a fox attacked leading to three windclan Warriors saving him. As he watched he mentioned who would grow up to fight like hey did and wandered off. Also you did forget to add that his ther was leopardfoot, good ol leopardfoot.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord