View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2021, 11:29 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Bone's Prisoner (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Raven~ View Post
@-Skyfall-
(Great >)

Tundra had every cat line up. She saw that Sunset had two small kits. The silver rogue smiled deviously. She sliced her claws into Sunsets neck, so that no amount of cobwebs could stem the bleeding. Tundra ripped her claws through Shade's throat, a fatal wound. The kits wailed with fear. Tundra towered over the kits, preparing to kill them, when Haven pulled her back. "They're just kits!" She cried. Tundra lashed out at Haven, cutting her shoulder in a severe wound. Haven stood in front of the kits.
"Rat, Adder, let's go. Leave the traitor and cowards to rot." The three rogues vanished into the shadows. (You can have Haven)
(Thx )

Haven slumped to the side, and Dash helped prop her up. Sunset fell to the ground. Root leaned forward. "Sunset!" He whispered.
"My love, you have to go. Take our kits and run! They'll be back!" Sunset gasped.
"I can't leave you, Sunset!" Root whispered hoarsely.
"You must. For our kits!" Sunset nuzzled him goodbye, then pushed him away. "Go."
Dash licked Shade, his brother as the dark gray tom took his final breath. "Goodbye Dash..."
Dash closed his eyes, choking back a sob. "We have to leave. We aren't safe here anymore." He helped Haven wrap her wound, then picked up a kit. "Let's go." He mumbled. Root picked up a kit and Haven led them out of camp. They were to tired to remember she was the enemy.

(In Bones camp ^^)