View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 10:57 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Starcrossed love [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Fear was one thing that Charmpelt could feel quite clearly. It was radiating around the couple, and for good reason - he knew what could happen if they were caught. The code existed for a reason, that reason being to keep bad things from happening. And yet, here they were… breaking it. Shiverlight had never struck him as a rule breaker. She was a rule follower, someone who would rather die than break her precious code. Yet here they were. Charmpelt was aware of everything, of every little sound and heartbeat and sight. These tunnels were quickly becoming something much more than just a simple escape. He felt like he could stay here forever with her, like they could finally have the life that he wanted for them so badly.

Except he knew it wasn’t possible. How could they have that kind of life, how could they pretend that everything was going to be okay? It wasn’t. This was the opposite of okay. If only things were different, Charmpelt and Shiverlight would be together and neither one would care what others said, what everyone thought of them. They would be the happiest couple together and nobody could judge them for it. No one would say what they could be. Shiverlight’s voice drew him out of his thoughts, his fantasy, and back to the reality of the situation. The reality that doing this was against the Code and that it was wrong. ”Surprisingly, not too often. I mean, as far as I know… there are only a few who even know about these tunnels.”

Cats that HE had brought there, but she didn’t need to know that. All that she needed to know was that he was pretty sure most cats didn’t know about this place, which meant that they were safe. The cats who did? Hopefully they’d steer clear of it. Charmpelt hadn’t seen anyone come back here, anyways… a broken heart was not something cats got over very quickly, and he had basically shattered all of the she cats’ hearts who had come here before. Over Jema. Jema was the only one who had gotten ahead of him, who he hadn’t broken her heart - on the contrary, she had broken his.

The full story was sad, and it technically wasn’t even her fault, but that didn’t stop Charmpelt from feeling like she had done it purposely. Just to hurt him. And this was before he was a flirt, so she couldn’t blame it on his reputation! It must have been something about him. ”It’s not too cold for you here, is it? Sometimes it’ll get pretty cold down here and I wouldn’t want you to catch a chill…” Charmpelt’s voice trailed off as he examined Shiverlight. She looked okay. She looked… beautiful. And the tom had to admit that if someone had told him he would be being such a gentleman to a ShadowClanner, and in love with one nonetheless, he never would have believed them. So this - this was quite the twist in fate indeed.

[ Hey lone, I have a roleplayer who could maybe step in as dogblood cause I gave the chatcaters up cause I wasn't active enough with him so do you think I could ask them to step in as doggy and maybe have charm and dog meet and maaaayyybbbe fight? @Broken Madness madness is kinda knew to the warrior roleplay main section but I have confidence they would be able to play the role of an evil Tom c: ]

The steel blue eyes never ceased the flick around always watching and never settling in the same place twice, combing every edge of the clear with deadly intensity. Her hackles where raised and her movements rigid and refined as opposed to the smooth movements of a trained warrior. Even he fact her claws were poking through the small tufts of blue fur on her paws was odd enough even for a fiery tongued she cat like herself who knew how to keep her calm at times when it was needed. She couldn't blame herself, the first rule she had ever brokn in her life was one so worth being exiled if they where found by a patrol with somebody like herself. Willing to give them up on the spin of a dime. Another shake went from between her shoulders to tail tip making her head swivel quicker now fear spreading through her body like a wave of bad nerves.

She glanced towards charmpelt her body growing stiff as she studied his face, it would've normally made her soften up and lose the up tension but it was impossible with the possibilities that where simply infinite. Admittedly she would often ink of him on nights when her mate took it a little to far, when he hit her just that little bit harder that made her cry harder than normal and she had to sleep outside the camp to avoid detection. Those where terrible times for her but she would never admit that weakness to anybody, but what she would at some point mention was how she used to think about charmepelt and it made it easier to fall asleep sometimes. The nights when the sounds around her made shiver feel like she was pinned on all sides. Only the brief memory of his scent and the sensation he was there made her fall into a sleep plagued with memories.

Her ears pinned to the back of her head and she dropped her gaze from his as he tried his hardest to reassure her that there was most likely nobody going to be dropping by to see them flonting a broken rule. "A- are you sure? I mean I just don't know how long I could really be here without- somebody noticing" she would have said dogblood but somthing made her feel like biting her tongue and spitting on the ground at the mention of his name, besides tonight was to forget that there was rules or that disgusting Tom waiting for her over there. She flinched as a form seemed to move through the bushes in front of them and she stopped cold.

She suddenly felt as if she couldn't walk anymore and just stood her claws sinking into the snow. "Wha- what am I doing... Charmpelt the kits, my clan what if hey find out? What if dogblood finds out I'm so scared" she shuffled closer to him pressing her head into the crook between his shoulder her fur bristling and fear clear in her eyes.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord