View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:54 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Ask the new gen! ( and updated peeps)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post

Hades smiles softly “ well.. his loyalty and shadow like powers I guess.. he was extremely loyal to his loves even after they left him. I don’t know if you know this Rachel but he really did care about you. Often wrote letters everyday but he never sent them for some reason and he would often visit a graveyard and whenever these things happened... he always had tears in his eyes and those times are the only times I see him cry.. except for that day..”

Lucifer thinks a bit “ I would say his .... smarts in a way and his solar flames. Which is useful extremely useful these days. Anyway Naruto was a smart guy when it didn’t involve love so that’s the only two things I got from the guy” he says almost warmly

Sano looks away “ his... protective habits. I may not look it but I’m actually very protective over my family especially hades. And I would have to say his crystal magic as well. It fits well with my glass and helps a lot especially against elements “

Diablo smiles “ his graceful abilities and his .. I would have to say elegance as well. He was a really flexible guy and very fast with his attacks so I believe I got that from him.. “ she laughs softly

Diablo looks at Rachel a bit before answering “ look I’m going to be honest here.. I don’t know. Everyone has a reason to love and I intend to find hers.. I don’t know how but I’m going to try. If she falls for any of my brothers than she is truly mad. Lucifer doesn’t give a damn about anything, hades is too weak to care about her and Sano is .. well he’s gay”

”I’ve been dead so long what is he doing screwing around there? You know my body wasn’t buried there... it’s somewhere special my love and even if he does still love my dead corpse he should learn to love that little... uh... tim? Tom? Tord? Yeah that kid. Moving on is part of life, my full love will be for him because I died that way, so did Peter, but he should know that we forgive him from loving something that’s a mere memory”

“A reason to love eh? Alright alright”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord