View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2018, 05:23 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

@mompaws @hiraeth

This information disappointed her, it was sad to know she would eventually and one day reduce to such low living standards and her youth would ebb away from her. Shefelt a shiver work it’s way down her spine causing her claws to flex and her eyes to avert from the other she cat. She had in fact had the most piercing eyes, she had got them from her mother, but hers seemed to be magnified by the dulled features of death that pulled at her age worn coat. She shuffled asirispaw’s shoulser brushes gently against hers causing her to glance back up slowly towards littlelizard. ‘ ‘ that’s disappointing. I thought we’d be rewarded for how we lived our lives- not suffer in this pit ‘ ‘ she thought her standards where way to high to really be included in this dark forest mascarade. How could she let herself die only to face this horrible ending alone? Another shiver.
She didn’t feel as comfortable as her companion was considering they where out of their element but if irispaw was willing to intiate any trouble she'd be happy to tag along. She felt her claws flex again scraping the hard ground beneath her paws, than looked around the clearing. It was desolate, such a lonely place full of distane. Discomfort budded like a flower in her chest but she didn’t let it show. ‘ ‘ why are you here, you look nothing like a killer to me ‘ ‘ she said, despite the cold gaze and remarkably toned body she wasn’t too convinced this cream coloured feline could pull off anything too bad as to get herself banished here. ‘ ‘ mhm? Whatcha do to get yourself damned ‘ ‘ she said lifting her chin and angling her ears to hear her.
She seemed to have an extensive knowledge of how they experienced fear, and suddenly alabaster felt like she could face the world and not even blink. She paused a moment than glanced at irispaw than littlelizard

‘ ‘ you going to train us or what? ‘ ‘

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord