View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 06:42 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Blue belle and maple [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Maple scoffed, “I did no such thing!” he protested, trying to push it away. Don’t focus on the imperfections, focus on the perfections, he smiled. That smile soon turned into a neutral expression as he looked at Blue. What made her think like that? He hadn’t exactly grown up close to here, but he hadn’t been that far away either. Blue asking this just left him wondering what she meant. Was Blue going to leave as well? The thought made a bit of the fur on the back of his neck stand up in worry, and a slight bit of anger. How could she leave after Dodge just...did whatever he did? He shook his head slightly, and looked forward again. “Well...I’ve never given it much thought really,” he admitted, as he hadn’t really ever wanted to think about it. “Why do you ask?” he added after a moment, tilting his head slightly as he looked back at Blue.
blue looked over at him tilting her head to the side wih a funny smirk on her maw, "oh really? Why's there all this mess than?" she meowed gesturing with her tail to the trail of hay and mess left behind them. She smirked and let it go as she turned around and watched the scenery with a dazed expression. "Too busy thinking about yourself to think of much else huh?" she cooed playfully. Giving him a quick lick of reassurance before turning back to watch the sun rise. Turn be told, sometimes blue wishes she could have left the group. But now the urge to walk away is and will remain far greater than it used too. With a silent huff she averted her gaze steadily trying her hardest not to let away any of her true meanings. "No it's just odd. Odd to think about. A random thought"

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 9th, 2017 at 06:48 PM.