View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 03:02 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Blue belle and maple [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Maple simply nodded, listening to Belle. ”You’re Lucky in that sense,” he said, though he wasn’t that jealous of her. After all, if he was like Belle, he wouldn’t have his gorgeous face! That was the one thing that kept him from spiraling into a sort of depression, a feeling of superiority when it came to being attractive. He didn’t know what he would do without it, but he really didn’t care, since he barely even knew it existed. ”Hey, it wasn’t that hard!” he protested, since he had experienced a bit of trouble when trying to get up, but he wasn’t going to admit that. That was how he worked, he’d rather lie than admit he was wrong. Dodge and Dusk always seemed to get mad when they were proven wrong, but he just liked to deny it, it held a certain comedic effect to him as well. As long as he wasn’t forgotten, even if he was disliked, he was good, just watching the sun quietly, despite his eyes beginning to hurt a bit.

blue laughed softly under her breath, and huffed another massive sigh. "I could hear you struggling to get all the way up here!" she cooed happily blinking as the harsh sunlight lit up the two cats and the barn. She blinked again and looked out over the horizon "ever wondered what was beyond there? If there was something bigger than us. Bigger than our little world here?" she asked softly. Not carding to look over at him as she spoke.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord