View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017, 01:17 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Blue belle and maple [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Maple tried to fit himself comfortably into the space, though it was really difficult. He flinched as Blue hissed at him, but calmed down a moment later when she didn’t push him off. He was surprised by how far you could see from up here. Then again, he had never really ever been up that far anyways. Either way, it was really pretty. Could you be in love with a landscape? Maple didn’t really know. He sat there in silence, waiting for an answer from Belle, and when he got one, he blinked. “I could understand why you need fresh air,” he laughed, “But why come all the way up here, isn’t it difficult?” he asked, blinking. He wanted to bombard her with questions, so she wouldn’t forget he was there, but he guessed he could do that later. He didn’t really want to ruin this spot for her, dead silent as he waited for her answer, unsure of whatever to do in the meantime, just falling in love with the landscape for the moment being.

Blue looked over her shoulder raising an eyebrow at him. "I have short legs. Small body" she mused leaning back into the wooden frame, feeling the peeling paint jab into her back. "It's just easier to get up here than it is to stand here and watch all of it go down" she meowed as she licked her paw and drew it neatly over one of her ears the gently clean it. She really forgot how she had enjoyed maples company, before anyone started the popularity game she had always found a deeper friendship between them. Just than a blinding ray of sun peeked over the valley flooding the barn with a dark orange color that gradually became lighter. Blue ducked a bit allowing the Ray to sail over her head and disappear into the barn. Than after her eyes slightly adjusted she sat back up to her full posture and sighed heavily. "Besides, if it's hard for me to get up here imagine how hard it is for yourself and those other knuckleheads" she silently joked licking down another tuft of uneven fur on her chest.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord