View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2021, 04:53 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

ThunderClan ⚡️Who Let The Dogs Out? ⚡️

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Sometime during the night, it had begun to snow.

Soft, small flakes at first, but they had quickly grown larger, effectively coating the slumbering ThunderClan camp and the surrounding forest in a fresh layer of white and a blanket of near silence.

If one listened close, however, distant growls could be heard beyond the camp boundaries. With each passing second they grew closer, until the yellow flash of eyes could be seen through the camp’s entrance.

Then, with blood-curdling howls and snarls, loud enough to wake any sleeping cat, a pack of giant, hulking coyotes shredded through the camp walls and swarmed into the clearing.

They’d had their fill of border cats. The real feast was beginning.

[ THIS BATTLE IS OPEN TO ALL THUNDERCLAN WARRIORS AND APPRENTICES WITH BATTLE TRAINING!

THIS BATTLE WILL SOLELY BE HANDLED BY THUNDERCLAN - NO OTHER CLANS SHOULD ARRIVE.

YOUR CHARACTERS MAY IMMEDIATELY LEAP INTO BATTLE! THE EVENT WILL END ON FEBRUARY 22 AT 11:59PM EASTERN TIME. ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by vellichor; November 3rd, 2022 at 11:12 PM.