Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2016, 10:13 AM

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@JustJoye

The white and soft tan kit's face fell when Spearkit asked if that was what she truly wanted. Birdkit could help but look extremely confused by his sudden question of this life, though he couldn't see her confused expression. "W-what do you mean?" She mewed, cocking her head a bit as she watched him with her baby blue orbs.

"Of course that's the life I want... what else there to want? Wouldn't it just be great to become a warrior? To be the protectors of Skyclan from any enemy that would want to hurt us... besides, there are so many friendly faces," as she said this she raked her brain for any reason that the angora would question if this is what she wanted. Nope, it all seems great. I mean, this is what little kits dream of from the moment they could play.

Her tail and ears twitched as she continued to try to figure out his uncertainty in the life of a warrior. "Do you want this life?" Birdkit wondered if he did actually wish for something else, something more. But what more was there? In her eyes this was the only life that was exciting and worth living. The life outside of the clan seemed boring and almost... useless? No, that seems mean - I just mean that they don't really seem to have much to do, they don't have a whole clan to take care of.

"I mean, is there something else you'd rather do?" Her ears perked. "Oh, are you interested in becoming a medicine someday?" Her thoughts instantly went to the other rank besides warrior in Skyclan, not wanting to think that the tomkit was interested in something outside their birth place.
[[ so soo sorry for the huge delay! my computer was comping out and i had to use my ipad for all things wco, which is not a factor that encourages me to post! ]]

Spearkit frowned. "But there are downsides!" He tried to reason with the tan she-kit, "You'd like to never be able to leave the territory? Never explore beyond what the Clan has already conquered?" His blind eyes narrowed and he cocked his head, wondering if she'd ever even addressed those truths. He found it hard to understand not really going through the life you thought you wanted for kinks and screwups that might happen, he certainly had, and there were even downsides to that.

The tricolored tomkit didn't even know what he wanted anymore.

"I don't know," he responded to the inquiry about being a medicine cat, "I certainly don't want to leave the Clan. I have no one here just as I do anywhere else. The only difference between here and outside SkyClan is that here I'm fed and given shelter." He sighed and looked at her, eyes becoming wet. He wanted to yowl at himself. Everyone knows you've lost everything, wallowing can't fix anything!

"I have no purpose," he choked out. He had to admit that to himself. Living obliviously was not an option.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]