View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2020, 10:36 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeno View Post

Wake up? If she hadn’t been before, Beetlepaw was certainly awake now. She wasn’t quite sure how it happened, but suddenly freezing water was slamming its way into her lungs. That cat had thrown her in! An attempted murder for sure! The bitter currents lashed at her flanks and crashed over her head as she fought to keep herself above the surface, clawing desperately at the air in search of something to grasp onto. Rocks! The rocks! She’d swim to the rocks! The apprentice kicked and swiped at the depths beneath her. Swim! Swim! She needed to swim! She’d never swam before, but she wouldn’t let herself be bested by a river! After what seemed like an eternity, Beetlepaw finally managed to throw herself at a rock just off the shore and clawed her way up on top of it. “C-cold..” Chattered the little black apprentice, shivering like a drowned rat. Her heart was pounding so hard she’d forgotten how exhausted she was. “Fi-fish? I c-can’t… f-fi-fish.. I wa-wan-na.. g-go ho-home.” Why was he making her do this? The moment she returned home she was thrown right back out again. Did Lionstar put him up to this?
A creasing frown formed on the warrior's face displaying full, blazing disappointment. She doesn't know how to swim nor fish? What exactly is he dealing with here? "I don't think so," he pad over slowly along the side of the river bank and hopped over on each rock until reaching over to her. His neck stretched out grabbing the black feline's scruff and turned paw to head back on snowy grounds. He instantly released her from his grip, letting the apprentice drop to the floor. "How useless," hissing out his word though his face looked bored and tired. "You want to go home? Then catch something!" this voice slowly dialed up as he spoke, lashing out his words has it echoed out. "I will not say it again. Clean yourself up now and get started. It's easy to do, just scoop the fish out once you see it swimming your way." Greenfur sat down and yawed again. "Go ahead, before you end up being a catsicle."