View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2019, 05:18 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Timberpaw honestly looked like a fuming gremlin of sorts, straightening up to seem taller. He furrowed his brows, frowning as he jumped in front of Larkstorm. "No, we were spending time together! Leave!" he huffed, trying to become as tall as the older tom. "You're creepy for practically stalking us." He meowed.

He gave a challenging look at the brown tom. "And again! Her name is Dawnpaw!" The brown somali huffed again, looking up at him.
DawnPaw looked at TimberPaw who was standing in front of her, he looked so very tense.The cream Molly was about to stand up but hearing LarkStorm she stopped in her tracks eye's widening.

LarkStorm glared at the Tom, his pelt prickled with rage but he simply spoke in a calm tone."Spending time together? So you call sharing your sob stories spending time together? Aren't you supposed to be making her happy not sad?!".Saying this he whispered under his breath only for TimberPaw to hear."I'm not stalking...I'm making sure that my future mate isn't being hurt too badly while I'm busy...".He would admit his habits weren't pleasant but- he was head over heels for the cream Molly and he felt bitter that she continues to shrug him off and stays with the Tom who was standing in the way.

DawnPaw felt enraged that he even said that to TimberPaw, She rose to her paws and whispered in TimberPaw's ear gently."Don't listen to him...you know that I'm only ever really happy when I'm with you...".after saying this she pulled away from him and gave him a affectionate look, LarkStorm seemed to tense up from seeing such a face.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic