View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2019, 03:24 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortalElder View Post

Night flattened his ears, his fur still standing up in a threatening manner. He didn't wanna have to defend himself against another proud shadowclan cat. "Knock it off Seathorn. Like you ever cared about anything other than yourself. And why should I care what the clan and the others will think? You honestly don't believe that I am willing to raise my kits in the shadows of the forest? And do you think they would appreciate their mother being hated for her heritage? In Windclan I can at least do something that won't make me a burden." His ears were now lying down along his neck. "I can at least raise my kits to believe they're Windclan. And they will be." He looked back at White'Brook only to catch her starring at them. "White... RUN! Listen to me for once." He looked back at Seathorn. "She's gone now. There is no harm to be done... You can leave and say you've done enough to chase off any intruders."

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
White'Brook tensed up realising Night was right, she started padding away, she was still hesitant but the weight in her slightly plumped stomach caused her run to be unsteady that is if she were to, she still needed to be nearby- she couldn't get rid of this uneasy feeling.Her kit's started to move within her abdomen again, causing discomfort for the expecting warrior.'Little ones please calm down for me...'. Her thoughts pleaded in her head, somewhat hoping they could hear. She glanced back as she was quite a little while away- although she was still in range to hear their conversation and see them, her eyes glinted in concern and fear.
@Rosemew

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 3rd, 2019 at 08:48 AM.