View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2019, 10:05 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Timberpaw tilted his head, what in starclan.. Wrong idea? He squinted slightly in confusion, and some curiosity. He leaned forward, ears perked up. "Whatcha mean by wrong idea?" he inquired, sitting up with a grin. This sounded interesting! He thought giddily, laying back down with gleaming brown eyes. He pouted seeing that Dawnpaw avoided eye contact. It seemed that sliver of softness just went away, replaced with energy.
The apprentice shuffled so he was in front of Dawn's field of vision, craning his neck, looking at her from below. His grin became a smile, a slightly dorky one at that. "Tell me!" He meowed.
Dawn'Paw was startled a little seeing his face so closed to her further more embarrassing her as stumbled on her words."W-Well...". Dawn felt conflicted, not sure she should be glad that the Tom was so dense or even more embarrassed having to explain herself."U-Uhm- it means Nothing".She used her paw to push his face a away slightly,trying to escape the situation she had gotten herself into.'What is going on with me?!'.Her mind whirled with multiple thoughts, she felt as if she was going to die of embarrassment any second.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 26th, 2019 at 10:07 PM.