View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2019, 08:58 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

She..she likes things about me? Timberpaw thought with shock, his eyes wide. The dusty tom felt himself brighten, She doesn't hate me! Though his excited thoughts stopped once Dawn had started talking again. A mistake? He shifted closer, brows furrowed into a Stern look, which was a surprise. Who knew he could look angry? "Don't..don't say that!" the apprentice meowed, talk flicking sadly. He felt some water collect in his eyes, before speaking again.
"You're a good person.. you're gonna go to starclan, a..and you're cool." Timberpaw said, genuine joy in his eyes, mixed along with some sadness.
Dawn'Paw looked at him in surprise before sighing softly a even bigger smile formed on her face as she spoke softly."Frankly your the only one who would think that...".Saying that leaned into him a little, she assumed for comfort mostly before mumbling softly."Thank you...for everything...".She was half angry at herself for being so weak and vulnerable looking but for some odd reason she didn't mind showing this side to Timber'Paw.'...What am I doing...I'm being stupid...but...Why do I feel oddly comforted by this?'.She felt her nerves calm down a bit before she pulled back a little embarrassed.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 26th, 2019 at 09:00 PM.