View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2019, 06:58 PM

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
As Finn pulled his paw away, Robinpaw let out another little sniffle. She wasn't used to rejection. She gave him a shaky smile as he asked where he was. "SkyClan, of course! The best Clan there is! I was born here!" she proudly puffed up a bit. Then her face fell after a moment. "O- oh, I just remembered... It's probably not a good idea for you to be here... My Clan is very protective of their territory... Do you have some place to stay where we can talk?" she gazed at Finn a moment, then smiled. "Ya know, you're different from any cat I've ever met," she mewed softly.
Skyclan. Finn knew he wasn't the brightest but he definitely did not remember SkyClan. He barely knew the other three. Or was it four? He let the ideas bounce around in his head for a second before giving up, deciding it was too much work for too little reward. He knew all that he needed to: he was in a Clan's territory, trespassing, actually, and looking to get home. But he was sort of stuck with this stranger... "Someplace where we can talk.." He thought out loud, twitching his ears with concentration. "I think I saw a hollow a little ways back," Finneous suggested after a second, trying to remember if the hollow was in or outside SkyClan's territory. His thoughts were interrupted by Robinpaw's gentle voice. Different? How? "I guess I might be a little bit stronger and a little bit funnier." The corners of his mouth turned up and an egotistic smile appearing on his face. He, too, puffed his chest a little with pride, clearly pleased.

[from here we can either continue in the territory and pretend as though they've gone somewhere secluded or I can make a thread in the outskirts for us to rp in as though they've left the territory. i have no preference]

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]

Last edited by JustJoye; February 22nd, 2019 at 07:03 PM.