I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
@Celestial
[oof he's cloned in the same place. awkward]

It was quite the sight he witnessed as one of his warriors came crashing down the hill he was at the bottom of. The fluffy leader stared for a moment, unsure what she was doing to have caused this scene. He had been on a stroll, deep in thought about everything going on. He hadn't noticed the she-cat until this moment.

Once she came to the bottom, he gave her a moment to regain herself before speaking. "So uh-" he began, completely unsure where to go about this situation. "Are you alright?" he inquired, taking a few steps towards the warrior before stopping, assuming she wouldn't want her help as most cats would in this type of situation. She'd probably be flushed with embarrassment, but he wasn't going to judge. He had his fair share of embarrassing moments. Even now, as the leader.

[ Oop ]

After a few seconds she reached the bottom of the hill and rolls promptly to a stop, laying on the flat of her back with her paws still pinwheeling the world now spinning within her head. At first she hadn't seen blazingstar watching her only a few steps away. After he spoke for the first time she lazily turned so she was now laying on her side with her large ears pointed towards the bleary image of the leader. ' 'oh, look it's you.' ' was all sunspeckle managed to say followed by a very low and unsettling laugh.

After a few minutes she managed to right herself and smile faintly at the leader before shaking her shoulders and finally coming all the way around. ' 'starclan I hope so, I'm not bleeding am I?' ' she asked, her ears turning red with slight embarrassment as she studies her own body for any wounds. Coincidence that blazingstar was the one who saw me falling headlong down a hill? Of course not. ' 'quite the fall huh?' ' she asked with a nervous laugh as she finally sat back up and offered an awkward smile.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord