View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2018, 10:04 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"It's okay~" Wildstrike rumbled blinking a few times to stop himself from pass out on Duskthorn's pelt, "And I'm still having light pains but, I honestly can't tell if that's cramping or the kittens kicking," he muttered grinning lightly as he then yawned, "I think I am gonna take a little snooze but, if you see Mama or Silverscar feel free to wake me up. I might only be a little grumpy about." Wildstrike snickered nestling further into Duskthorn's pelt, "Hope you don't mind me using your back as a pillow- it's just so soft~" He gushed continuing to cuddle his brother to death, "But if you do you could go get me a frog instead!" He joked his breaths starting to get more shallow as his body began to prepare for sleep.

@Liekki @Boba Fett
Duskthorn wiggled slightly, trying to get out from under Wildstrike but stopped as he realized his brother was trying to get some sleep. He sighed, "you could just... you know, sleep on moss, not me." His nose twitched and he rubbed his face against his paw and grumbled, "It's not that soft." He could feel Wildstrike drifting asleep on his back and looked at Treestep for help. @Boba Fett