View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 06:56 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Seeking paradise ( Wolf rain rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Her eyes glowed a bit as her tail wagged a bit “ cutie? ... “ she laughs softly “ You mean that brat Sosuke? Fought him a while ago damn mutt nearly tore my ear off don’t worry I left my mark on him.” She says darkly as she wags her tail a bit than huffs “ As handsome as you are I can lead you to that so called alpha but are you serious? Are you pups? Believing in the lies of paradise? “ she sharply looks away “ fine since I got nothing to do might as well entertain me. Fine follow me” She says as she begins to turn around hitting Chinooks nose with her tail “ also daring this cutie can kill so he warned “ she says growling a bit as she begins to walk forward.

[ Let's do this so they look different ]

Chinook
North

chinook shook his head "shut up north!" he spat nipping his brothers ear who in turn yowled in anoyance. north flashed her another flirty glance as he recovered from being nipped on the ear. "Yeah whe are looking for him. I'm tired of the snow" he said with a shrug he turned at his brother with a sigh "we will find out if they aren't tales. At least we are searching for options- if you put your mind to it, I'm sure anybody could kill somebody" he snarled

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord