Default Re: The War Zone Dogs[sign-ups]

Name; Peach
Age; 6 years
Gender; female
Rank Desired; Lead scout
Love Interest; N/A
Mate; she won't be looking
Pups; none
Appearance; Unlike the other burly dogs peach sports a slender body of a greyhound with the long slender limbs and narrowed features. Her base coat consists of two colours which varies from a dull brown almost bronze color to a pearly white for her underside and parts of her face. Bump
Personality; Peach is a very quite dog, she often won't speak out to anybody unless spoken to in the first place. Despite this she is ridiculously friendly and won't hesitate to make friends if you make the first move. She doesn't exactly like to be connected deeply to others and prefers to keep herself on a mutual level with everyone to protect her heart from being to hurt if they die or get hurt, sick, lost etc. Though she is quite and doesn't like to get too close to people she has the strong ability to lead and not feel bad when making her own choices. She is very intellgamintelligent and has a strong sense of bravery in touch situations. She is relentless and somewhat ambitious.
Other/Plot Ideas?
with her emotional distance from everyone I'll be kinda thinking about
Finding her a mate but her resenting the fact that she loves them

Name; Delta
Age; 8 yrs
Gender; Male
Rank desired; Healer
Love interest; N/A
Mate; N/A
Pups; He could adopt one into his care
Appearance; An Airedale terrier here
Personality; delta is very smart, he is also quite proud of the fact but he knows how to keep his mouth shut when it needs to be. He is very calm and collected. He has a large sense of humour and loves to make others laugh all in good nature of course. He is a sweet and fun loving dog who mainly keeps to himself but won't be afraid to spark up a conversation or ever take any matters into his own paws. He is a basic neutral in the pack and likes to keep his thoughts to himself most of the time to avoid conflict. He is a peacemaker and hence fourth likes to keep fights from breaking out by interviewing whenever possible. He gets very uncomfortable during any sort of tension and is very good at seeing it between pack mates. He loves to console everyone about their problems and contribute to their well being emotionally and physically.
Other/Plot ideas; If having two highish ranking character is too much I will be glad to put peach down as a normal scout instead of the lead scout. I would rather prefer delta as the high ranking

@Suspiciousmindz

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 23rd, 2017 at 01:30 PM.