View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 07:18 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Tumblestep most definitely did notice Daisyshade's reaction, but he thought it necessary to mention that battle. He'd made a life-threatening mistake in it, and he wasn't exactly willing to forget about it so easily. In fact, the scar stretching across her neck reminded him of his cowardice. No way would he ever forget those memories. However, there was no stopping the guilt that flooded through him every time he noticed her scar. Tumblestep felt the urge to lurch forward and comfort her, but she pressed had already pressed her forehead against his shoulder.

He looked at her, eyes innocent - almost kit-like. ``Of course I do,`` Tumblestep mumbled softly, finding himself getting lost in her damp yet gorgeous eyes. ``But we can't get started right away if either of us are injured. Look, there aren't as many scuffles as before, and the Clan cats are helping each other. They don't require our help - they've got enough support already. I propose we stay here, and if a Dusk Syndicate cat dares approach us, we can defend ourselves, okay? Otherwise, we avoid fighting. What do you say?``

[ Do you have s DS cat? Cause I can use Ajax to attack tumble and if you have a DS cat to attack Daisy? Or perhaps I can just use Ajax and he can fight both daisy and tumble together if you'd prefer? Or we can just ask somebody else! ]

Daisyshade couldn't comprehend the emotion she was feeling, the butterflies in her stomach told her she was scared but the constant beating of her heart told her it was good at the same time. The real question is if I'm ready for it? Tears now streamed down her face in jagged lines. The horror of battle seemed to spark and ignite behind her but she seemed almost unphased by it now, her back boldly facing the problem at paw, her eyes sparkled with pure joy instead of fear and confusion her tears now reduced to ones of enlightenment. It had been me who thought that I was supposed to help him... I who thought it was my job to protect him and look how far we have come.. We need each other. her heart throbbed with unconditional love and she cranned her neck looking at the ground for a moment. Than with a sniffle she covered his ears with affectionate licks and purrs despite the raging war behind her. "I- I can't believe we are going to be parents..." she cooed.

She looked back at him and watched his every move like an eager apprenitce, the past hurt fading away quickly as she regained focus. She was about to open her mouth in protest but she restrained, it sounded like he wanted to avoid it and never fight but rather flee instead he finished strong insisting they would if they needed. She was proud of him- like the way a mentor would be proud of an apprentice for overcoming their fear of heights of something. Is that how he sees me somtimes? the Molly shook her head to clear her mind, "Right, I can do that" daisyshade than spun around to face the scenery with her glossy eyes watching every movement like a huntress would watch her prey. She turned to look at tumblestep, his body outlined agaisnt the moonlight. She lived him more than the hair she breathed, and now she was going to pass on that love to a bundle of kits with him. The thougth warmed her and she turned back to face the crowd, slowly curling her tail around his.

"I love you"

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord