View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:43 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Tumblestep was not willing to leave Daisyshade alone to fight the ferocious Dusk Syndicate cats. He folded his ears back, narrowing his eyes. ``No! I already beat myself up about the last battle. No way am I leaving you to fight this battle alone!`` The gray warrior stepped up to his mate, his heart racing swiftly under his skin. His fur bristled nervously, and his head shot in every which direction at the smallest of sounds. However, this was the bravest Tumblestep has been, and it honestly felt amazing! The adrenaline flooding through him was incredible, and however much he wanted the fighting to end, he didn't want to say goodbye to the energy that currently drove him.

Still, he would appreciate it if he didn't have to fight. Luckily, Tumblestep had distracted Daisyshade enough to the point where the battle was slowing down. Many felines, both Clan cats and Dusk Syndicate members, had already been chased off, but there were still scuffles raging. Maybe he could keep Daisyshade busy for just a while longer... He looked at her through wide, panicked eyes from his crouched position, and though the tone of his voice was laced with anxiety, it also came out in a slightly smooth way. ``When we get back home, I want to start our family, Daisyshade.``
Daisyshade flinched a moment later, the mention from previous grievenes stung and made her heart skip a beat. She bit her tongue to avoid saying something rash but merely shut her eyes and released a heavy sigh. "I would do anything to prevent you from hurting yourself and that's what I'm doing tumblestep, there's no guilt or shame in protecte ting yourself!" she meowed softly, her voice dropped a few octaves and was barely a whisper between the sounds of the battle surrounding her. She looked away from tumblestep for a second, and the scent of blood hit her nose with such force she alsmost crumbled, the memeories seemed to choke her and a moment later she coughed violently. The long scar on her neck began to sting and suddenly she found her legs shaking with the memory of her agony. She opens her eyes and looked around quickly shaking her head of the painful memories.

She let out a huff and pressed her forehead onto his shoulder liek the pressure of just standing there was too much, than her head jerked upwards pulling away from tumblestep a second later. Her eyes drifted back up with tears forming in them, "D- Do you really mean that?" she said with a sniffle.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord