Thread: Retribution
View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2017, 11:12 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Alabasterpaw was furious. Seriously? He was going to go with her, still? Looks like it's time to bring out her little scarred past. Such a shame-- I'm sure he had no idea about this. "Oh? So you don't care that she parades around like an angel, pretending to be better then me? You don't care that she attacked me when we were younger because I decided to have some fun? You don't care that she drove away the last tom who cared about her-- oh my mistake, she drove both of them away. You don't care that one day, you're going to end up just like them... alone and watching her flirt with the next cat that walks by? I used to think she was no flirt... believe me, she's my sister, I thought I knew her better. But I was wrong. Don't make the same mistake I did." And now it was beginning to sound like she was actually caring.

Knowing Alabasterpaw? There was something sneaky going on here, definitely. She was playing her mind game. Trying to twist the truth. Trying to make it sound like Asterpaw was wrong. He's really challenging me now? She thought, chuckling. This was the wrong time. Looks like he was just making mistake after mistake... he was going to die. And she knew it. Finally her time had come... her sister was nowhere around... she couldn't save him now. "Looks like your sweetheart isn't here to save you. Pity." Her expression contorted again, and she kept him carefully pinned with one paw while digging her claws into his side and ripping them horizontally. After doing this she dragged him over towards a tree and pushed him into it. Why wouldn't he just lay down and die? "Get up." She waited a second before forcefully pulling him upwards and pushing him into the tree again. On the side she had earlier clawed.

"I said GET UP!!"
Her voice was loud and obnoxious, but she didn't care. She hated everything about him. He'd had his chance. A chance to be with her. But no-- he was throwing it away for her sister. Well, now he wouldn't ever get to see her sister again. Until she ended up in StarClan from a broken heart. Looks like Alabasterpaw was, once again, getting what she wanted. Both cats dead. What a surprise. She stopped slamming him into the tree after a moment and stood there, glaring at him in a frustrated manner. "Why don't you just die already? How hard can you be to kill?" She growled, her expression annoyed. Yes. How hard could one cat be to kill. And yet, either Alabasterpaw was incompetent or this cat had some sort of power. She wasn't quite sure if she wanted to let him live-- make him beg for his life, watch him have to submit to her and admit she was the best.

Too bad no one would be there to witness her victory. Oh well. She'd brag about it later. Or, she could have him beg and then kill him anyways. Either way would work. But perhaps she'd done enough damage. Alabasterpaw pressed down on his throat, keeping her claws sheathed this time, and waited to see how much damage there was-- or if she needed to do more before she was satisfied.
Azulpaw let out a hiss, wincing at the way her claws dug into him. Without realizing it, he tried pushing her off him, using his own claws to forcefully dig them into her, but soon enough he felt himself being dragged into a nearby tree--slammed into it, and laid limp, his eyes blinking slowly, but an arrogant smile placed on his maw. ''Oh, I just love it when you cause me pain, sweetheart.'' He groaned, breathing heavily. ''Please continue!'' He jeered at her, and felt his other side being forced into the tree. He, once again, let out a powerful yelp out of reflex.

''I don't need Asterpaw to keep saving me.'' He said, his voice cracking. He was tired of being the one pitied on. He could save himself just fine, but he did appreciate that Asterpaw would come for him.That she would fight her own sister for him. It must have been a tough thing to fight against family all for some...friend. I can handle this on my own.

The tom forced himself up, and looked down at his paws, vision blurred, but slowly he brought his head up, hearing her next words. His ears twitched, and he let out a bittersweet laugh. ''I suppose starclan don't think I'm finished on this lovely land. That, or you're just as weak as the damage you're causing me.'' His voice hardened, and perhaps he should had kept his maw closed to keep her from abusing him. But, he was Azulpaw. Shutting up was never his thing, and Alabasterpaw needed someone to stand up to her. As Asterpaw had said that Alabasterpaw was weak. She only manipulated others in order to get what she wanted. Azulpaw was tired of her little games.

''Oh, come on, I know you're right about Asterpaw.'' He finally admits, not being able to look up at the white feline. ''She's quite the charmer, isn't she? Stealing your motives, your ability to be the fairest of them all?'' He coughed, bringing up his yellow hues to stare at her. ''It can be a challenge! I understand that, but you have to know that Asterpaw only learned from the best...which is you. You can't blame her for acting like you!'' He rasped, trying to figure out a way to confuse her. Or, do anything that made her forget his pain. He had to find a way to her weakest point before Asterpaw found herself between them. The tom did not want Asterpaw fighting a battle that wasn't hers to be in. She was a gentle soul, and choosing between him, and the sister she always been around.

The tom staggered forward, feeling his side rip apart. How long would it be before he found himself walking among the sky and looking down at the ones he loved? As he staggered forward, thinking of a plan, it came to his sense that a thick fallen branch laid beside him, given from the tree. It was a sign. It had to be.

''I'm sorry, Alabasterpaw. I'm really am, but what about Bluepaw? The two of you were so happy together...I hadn't know you were so...interested in me.'' He said, keeping his eyes on her in a sly manner. He gave a lopsided grin, feigning his innocence, as his yellow hues stared at her with interest. He let out a purr, ''You're an angel. You should be the one walking the sky of starclan to glow down on us with your beauty. You transform night into day by simply walking by! Even Asterpaw can't do that, if I'm being honest. I should had chosen you.'' He purred once more, and gingerly began edging his way towards the thick branch, keeping his eyes locked on her until the object hit his hind leg. He wanted her dead. Badly injured, but that nagging feeling of knowing Asterpaw would be hurt, he couldn't allow himself to hurt the white feline.

''Please, forgive me, Alabasterpaw. We could rule this world together--You and I. We can get rid of Asterpaw if you'd like, and we'll be happy together.'' He pleads to her, bowing his head. Not in respect to her, but so he could lean it down towards the stick as he made himself look believable as possible. ''You're the only one that I want. I had to play act in order to get close to Asterpaw--trust me, she's not my type. But, you're everything I ever wanted.'' The tom wanted to gag. Why did he lie so badly? In the least, it did not matter. As long as the she cat believed him, then his plan was working. He would have the victory, and Asterpaw would stop looking and worrying about him as if he were helpless. Because he wasn't. He wasn't weak.

Fueled with that fire, the tom swiftly bent down his head, and latched onto the thick stick, swinging it up and whacking her in the head with it as hard as he could. Inflicting any type of damage that she had caused him. Hopefully he would cause a pretty bruise equally to match that pretty face of hers. Then, he tried his best to run, taking advantage of the moment to get away from her and get somewhere safe to cool his burning body down. He limped around, and eventually, he became too tired, and dropped onto the ground, all hope seemed lost. If he didn't get up in time Alabasterpaw caught up to him, then hope would be lost. But, he wouldn't stop fighting. He had to improvise somehow; anyhow.