View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2017, 12:35 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Shadow headed into the trees, picking up leaves. Her muzzle full when she came upon Slash. Her paused, she wasn't the same. He smelled different, she stared at him, unable to move. Her eyes watered, Shadow could barely breath. I thought you were dead! You never came back! Were have you been? Why didn't you say bye?! These thoughts were ready to burst, but before she could ask any questions, she felt a leap of joy. "Slash!" She yelled, dropping the leaves as she ran over. She nuzzled his cheek, seeing his eye. "Remember that?" She purred.
He stopped when he saw Shadow staring at him. "Sh-" Before he could speak, she was running towards him, purring. "H-hey, Shadow," he said. "Long time no see, huh?" He smiled a bit, something new since he had joined Windclan.

"Yeah, I remember," he mewed in answer to her question. "You were the one who treated it, remember?" A sudden thorn poked his heart. "Shadow, I'm so sorry I didn't say goodbye. It was so sudden, and... and then I couldn't take living here anymore... and.. and..." Tears welled in his eyes. When he was in the DS, he would have NEVER showed any kind of sign that he was about to cry. Now, he didn't care. He pushed his muzzle into her fur, tears leaving marks on his cheeks. "I'm so sorry, Shadow," he whispered.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training