View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2017, 04:54 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightpawTheSmolBean View Post
(sorry it took me a while to reply. i downloaded Warriors: Untold Tales on my computer and i got addicted, so it's kinda been distracting me)

Twilightpaw followed him to the marshy area, and when they got there she sniffed for prey. Once she caught the scent of a lizard, she followed it's scent. She eventually saw it, resting on a tree. She crouched low to the ground, flattening her tail out. She slowly crept towards it. When she was close enough, she pounced. She reached out her claws, latching onto a part of the tree, right above the lizard. it ran down, but she leaped off the tree and chased it. She ran just fast enough to pounce onto it and trap it by stepping on it's tail. She bit it's neck, killing it quickly. She brought it back to Bumbleleap, her eyes gleaming triumphantly.
The silver tabby smiled, "Good. But work on you accuracy, some lizards tails can come off, you were lucky that one wasn't." The Tom put his head in the air, scanning it for scents, atleast, he found a lizard on a tree. "Try catch that one. It's one that has a falling of tail. So you will have to be precise." The fluffy tom explained. She's quite quick. I wonder if I could teach her to hunt snakes. "If you can catch it, I'll teach you to hunt snakes."

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends