View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2017, 06:17 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Falconclaw wrapped his tail tightly around his paws, shaking slightly. He wasn't quite sure what to think. At this moment in time, nothing made much sense to him...though whether that was a good thing or bad thing, he didn't know. I don't understand. I don't understand why she doesn't respond, why she doesn't- why she can't just...tell me. Falconclaw thought, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth in frustration, in anger, in...confusion. Sadness. Worry both for his friend and for whatever was going on with her. Why wouldn't she tell him? Still, he could respect her decision. Whatever was going on, she didn't trust him, that was fine...just as long as she was safe. That was all that mattered. He wanted her to be with him, but she seemed to always avoid the subject whenever he brought it up, always smiling and polite until he mentioned 'love' and then she would turn into some sort of a shy, nervous cat, stammering and avoiding telling him anything...it was like everything in her just shut down. And Falconclaw hated it. He hated that she didn't trust him, he hated that she wouldn't- or maybe couldn't- understand how badly he wanted to be with her, and he hated that she was doing something that she wouldn't tell him. Just the fact that she wasn't going to tell him what was happening was enough to make him angry.

Why did she feel like she needed to hide from him? Whatever was going on, he wanted to help her. He wasn't going to hurt her, he wasn't going to...to make her uncomfortable in any way. Whoever it was she was seeing, he would help them. They were certainly a family member, and she didn't need to hide someone of her own kin from him. He would find out what was going on anyways.

He made a mental note to follow Spottedsong sometime soon, find out where she was going, who she was seeing...and why she wouldn't tell him. But in the meantime, I need to get back to meeting some new cats. It won't do for me to be a lonely hermit if she rejects me. Falconclaw thought with a slight chuckle. Despite his dark nature, he did have a sense of humor sometimes. He wished that Spottedsong knew that. Maybe she would like him better if he were able to lighten up around her, joke around some more...they should go hunting sometime. It was beautiful out in the territory, and hopefully she would agree to do it with him. Just as long as he...well...didn't get onto her too much. His investigation would have to wait. Falconclaw, though he didn't look like he would, loved romance. That was, when it was around certain cats. Spottedsong just happened to be one of those cats.

Falconclaw doubted there would ever be anyone else. Then again...maybe there would be.
(So, he's gonna get rejected by the love of his life *poor baby* so maybe they could meet now, and be close friends for a while until after he gets rejected and then they could sorta start having a half-relationship...idk what do you think)
[ Oh dear. Poor poor falconclaw. Being rejected and all that. XD but I mean once that happens... New love will sprout!! Magic!! It would have been a tense roleplay if all three of the, where together. XD od dear we should do that once he is rejected. ]

Silverfawn trotted through thunderclan's dull forest. It's life was gradually returning and the bitter cold was being slightly warded off. Gently warded off by the anticipation of new leaf in just a few moons. Not only where the prey excited but the cats where too. Buzz of the warmest new leaf yet was being passed around quickly. Prey would be on endless count. It seemed like only starclan had those types of new leaf seasons. The thought of a starclan worthy new leaf made the she cats pelt crawl with happiness. Being born into a rough leafbare the whole idea of enjoying it wasn't exactly put fourth. Her siblings agreed they hated it. The she cats ears twitched as a distressed magpie shriek as she passed by. A thrush dangled form the she cats jaws as she trotted over the slush and patches of dirty snow. She watched the magpie with curious eyes before nearly tripping over her own paws. Her blue eyes shinning with a sort of satisfaction that she had caught herself. Camp was near, she could smell the flow of bustling bodies and fresh prey that awaited her. The slender she cat pushed her way past some foliage and sped up down the hill towards the entrance. Quickly slipping past the brambles that shielded the entrance from direct eyesight.

Her eyes were dead ahead and because of it she nearly tripped over falconclaw. She yelped in surprise and tripped over his tail. Keeping balence for a second before flopping into the snow in a heap of fur. Her checks heated up and her ears suddenly pinned to the back of her head in embrassment. She picked herslef up forgetting to pick up her thrush before turning to face the Tom. "I'm so sorry, um. Um" she paused for a second "Excuse me but I don't seem to have met you before" she meows offering sheepish smile. You clutz. If you hadn't held your head so high you wouldn't have tripped in front of your clanmates or over one! she looked down nervously at him, continuing to paste a smile over her red face.

She cast a glance behind her scanning the clearing for cats who'd be snickering at her. Not that'd she would have any enemies but how she portrayed herself mattered greatly on her list of endless values. Then she spotted her thrush. Her thrush was crushed. Her ears flattened in agitation. It took her all or int to find something resin able to bring back. Now the prey was distorted. You couldn't tell what it was besides the fact it was a bird because of the feathers. Oh well, there's a whole forest out there and about 30 more warriors hunting for the same thing. Disappointing. she turned back to face the Tom who she had mistakenly tripped over.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord