View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2024, 02:07 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Oh- there was someone.... Rainhound squinted at the feline who was talking to her, trying to make out details that would remind her of who this was. Surely someone from her list if they recognized her name, right? After a bit of thinking she came to the conclusion that this cat was closest to what she remembered of Bumblebreak. Anyway, to answer her question..

"I.. i w-was on... a hunt.. and.. t-two..legs, they just... grabbed... me... I was alone... c-couldn't defend myself.." The more she used her voice the more clear the words she was saying got, though her tone was still raspy from not being used. "They.. didn't give.. me food.. 'n stuff.. broke my tail... yeah, I think.. you get... the gist. Won't... make you.. listen.. to my sob.. story. Then.. I managed... to get out... because the... small.. twoleg felt... bad for me... when I... mewled enough... and now I managed... to make... it back... here. And... yeah. I don't...know.. I was.. hoping I could.. join ThunderClan.. again?" She tipped her head, blue eyes wide open.

[ @dino. ]

Twolegs. It was always Twolegs, and Bumblestar was honestly getting pretty tired of hearing it. They were big and lumbering and cats were the exact opposite - it should be very easy to get away. But so many seemed to have trouble with that. Despite Rainhound's nasty condition, Bumblestar couldn't stop her upper lip from twitching in disappointment.

"Look, what happened to you sucks 'n I hate you had to suffer through that. But it's Twolegs. They're easy enough to run away from even with a broken paw 'n that should've been your first instinct, either run or climb somethin' so that they can't get to you. I can't let you back in if that's what made you go missing in the first place. Had one too many gimme that same excuse 'n I don't wanna deal with it anymore."

Last edited by dino.; May 7th, 2024 at 02:08 PM.