Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2024, 08:53 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Smallpines

Bumblestar took up the rear of the group, following as the other two warriors followed Mudhound out of camp and out to the border. This was not what she wanted to be doing today, but it wasn't like they had much choice other than to go after Bumblekit. She wouldn't be responsible for that loss.

Once they reached the border, Bumblestar paused, staring across the surging river as if she could manifest a glimpse of the kit on the other side into existence. Nothing came, and with a lash of her tail she paced along the scent markers.

"Wait for a little bit," she ordered over her shoulder. "If no patrol comes by, we'll head across ourselves. I don't wanna delay on this any longer than we're forced to."

Normally she would just push right through without a second thought, but right now she was trying to lay off a bit. If it came down to it, though, she would be taking the others right into RiverClan territory without waiting for permission. Even if they couldn't find Bumblekit alive, she at least wanted a body back to bury on ThunderClan land.

[ @Rani @lys.luvbot @Littlesun0112 - please hold off on posting again until cherry has had a chance to with fadingsun !]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training