View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2024, 03:54 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

[ @poppy @BEAR. @Hatsune_Miku_Fan (+ @Cubeisdagoat so ur aware of what bumble's saying in regards to rateye, you can consider him exiled at this point as he won't be permitted to come back to TC after this) ]

While Birdsnow cursed her distraction, Bumblestar praised it. She sneered as she felt Birdsnow's ear tear away from the warrior's head, claws catching and ripping open the old scars along her chest, and spat the strip of flesh to the ground. Twisted satisfaction swirled when she caught Wolfpaw, thank the stars he was alright, stepping up to the plate. The audible snap was telling - it wasn't a leg, but any bone would do.

The fresh injuries stung, but she couldn't stop herself from barking out a laugh as the new RiverClanner called for a retreat. "Is this what RiverClan's turned into now? Can't even hold your own camp?"

But one of her own was also getting on her nerves, and she was tired of the dissent among her ranks. "If that one of mine wants to side with you, keep him," Bumblestar snarled. "Do whatever the hell you want with him after we're done here."

She sidestepped the next swipe aimed her away and moved to bodyslam Birdsnow into the ground in Wolfpaw's direction so her son could have a turn. Her teeth ached to sink into vulnerable flesh and rip, but she would hold off for now. Beanstar had died too quickly, she wanted tot ake her time with this.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training