View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2024, 03:04 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default ⚡Malcontent⚡

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Two days after the last meeting, just as the sky began to turn shades of blue and purple to match the rising morning sun, Bumblestar slipped out of her den. Her expression was solemn, but her voice was loud enough to rouse her Clanmates from their nests as she moved to the center of the empty clearing. "Everybody up!"

"We're headin' out. Apprentices with no battle training or younger than six moons are to stay behind in camp. If I see you anywhere else, I'll deal with you after we're done." She rolled her shoulders as her cats made their way out of their dens. "To those of you stayin' behind, don't screw anything up 'n do something productive while we're gone. To those of you comin' with? That means you’re aware of the risks. Don’t blame me if you go ‘n get your ass kicked or get yourself killed, ‘cause that’s not on me, it's on your personal inability to hold your own. Your choice means your consequence. I don’t care if you fight to kill or not, but remember this is supposed to be tellin’ them to stop whatever they’re plannin’ and back off of us for good, so at the very least don’t be stupid or flop about like a fish outta water. Let's go."

The trek out would last until the colors faded from the sky and gray clouds overtook the sun despite its low-hanging position. The gloomy atmosphere loomed over RiverClan's territory, and as they walked, Bumblestar kept an eye out for any RiverClan stragglers. The camp came into view, and she paused on the hill they had just crested, a cold wind buffeting the group. "Remember," she barked over her shoulder, "kits, elders, medicine cat off limits. If I see you targeting any of 'em I'll leave you here to be dealt with. If we get in there 'n they look already torn up or too disorganized, we'll leave, but I doubt that's the case. Wanna crush any sort of awfulness they've got in the works before it gets to us."

Outside of that, they could hit whoever they liked and hit them hard. Bumblestar just wanted to finally get her chance at Larkstar. The rat was surely coming up with something as cruel as everything else and she wanted to know what that was before she raked her claws down her muzzle.

"Some of you go around the back, force in through there. Rest of you, with me to the front. We put an end to it here."

And with that and a lash of her tail, Bumblestar descended the hill and let her group right through RiverClan's entrance. She stood by as her forces flooded into the camp, eyes scouring the area for dappled fur to sink her claws into.

THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:

- Cloning characters is highly discouraged. If your character is realistically capable of fighting one cat after another, that's fine, but they should not be roleplayed as engaging multiple separate fights at the same point in time. As always, avoid powerplay. Finish up one fight before moving onto the next.

- ThunderClan apprentices lacking battle training or under the age of six moons are not permitted to participate. Doing so will result in IC consequences.

- ThunderClan participants are forbidden from targeting the nursery, elders' den, or medicine den. Doing so will result in either immediate exile from ThunderClan in which they'll be abandoned in RiverClan's camp to be dealt with accordingly, or consequences from Bumblestar should they attempt to follow the group back home.

- ThunderClan apprentices who have completed all training requirements and have made at least 50 posts or purchased the Fast Learner Purrk may consider this battle their assessment, provided they actively participate and display real skill. Merely dodging attacks and running away won't count.

This battle will last until February 24th, 11:59pm Eastern Time.
Need help finding a battle partner? Check out this thread!

@Jade @Abyssopelagic @Demeter @Neso @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @Fritter @Beetlenose @Apollo. @Bean. @MockingRabbit @Rose @Red Dawn @violin @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Cornbread1233 @Valentine Snowyfeathr @shoomy! @Wyv3rn @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @CapriSunx @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @tinypaws @MangofDoom @arrow. @TherianInTheForest @Never @Butternose @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @Theraphosa @Fits @zozelen @BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @dino. @vellichor @naiad @Catherine @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @Quasar @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @eris @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Wintersun @celeste @Tiabirb @staurn @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @tallulah @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Dyna Fox @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Alchemist Kitsune @Cherry~ @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @Starii @Sakura. @lem~ @dragonwind @Spookez. @Yunhos_Personal_Potato @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Leafy @The Doctor @Omari @Pangoligon @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Barnaby @Cubeisdagoat @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @K1TTEN @Batt. @RavensDove @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @leopard. @Shellwhisker @Jungle @TheLostAmongTheStars @TheRadioDemon @Micanomancy @hawkboi @Starphobia @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Hatsune_Miku_Fan @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Ravenswings @Firestar512 @DaphB) @Moon Shark @Kieran. @pink.ghostface @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @Eraserhead @CrimsonOaks @Beanz @~MothDust~ @al3cc766 @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @Fawnheart<3 @WCFan @kittycatburmise @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Cygnus @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Donnie @Janis

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; February 16th, 2024 at 03:08 PM.