View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2023, 09:54 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfpaw was roused from his sleep by an unfamiliar scent, and he wrinkled his nose in distaste. It reeked unpleasantly -- to him at least, 'n it only took a second for him to find the source: a spiky green plant nestled near the moss. Whoever put it there, Wolfpaw personally couldn't tell, but he assumed it had to be one of the medicine cats. Bumba hadn't been feelin' too hot recently, maybe this would help?

He nudged her gently. "Hey, I think this is for you?"

[ @dino. whenever u back jay left u a gift ]
Wolfpaw's nudge was enough to lull her out of light sleep. She shifted so that her legs splayed out and her cheek was pressed against the moss, eyes falling on the item he meant.

"...It's ragweed. Herb. Meant to be a pick-me-up." She leaned forward to snag it with her teeth, and tucked it securely away near the back of the den. Smelled like ragweed, nothing else there. Made her think of Jaystride. "Maybe Drizzlecloud dropped it off or somethin'. I'll save it for later."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training