View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2023, 03:10 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: [plot] hand me my shovel, i’m going in.

teehehe dont mind me hehe

name:
falconfeather

clan + rank:
riverclan + medicine cat

( he/him + neos bird/birdself though they shouldn't be used yet as he is not currently out with them <3 )

personality:
a calm, collected being. logical, reasonable, and a young but seasoned warrior, falconfeather may be closed off about his past, but he's passionate about those he loves and is loyal to riverClan. insecurity plagues him about his self-worth, but his confidence on the outside never wavers. underneath his coolness is a gentleness shown to the very loved ones he'd die for. deep down, his wish for kits has influenced his love for them and his willingness to always interact with them, though always done so in his own way. having little family left also makes him clingy to everyone else, trying to hold on to something to keep for once.
+ trustworthy, loyal, friendly
= opinionated, stubborn, confident
- closed-off, clingy, quiet

purrks(if applicable):
herbal knowledge t3 (perm), silver tongue (perm)

role wanted:
rc investigator 2

extra details:
uhh he's a meddie durr <3

plot ideas:
hmmm maybe like he conversates with the other meddies and hrs about at during a gathering and they sorta help him? idk im fresh out rn

ORRRR
a brand new kitty tehehe

name:
skullshatter

clan + rank:
shadowclan + warrior

( it/bone/boneself )

personality:
once upon a blissful time, skullshatter was happy and egoistic, but when tragedy struck, it was pushed into the abyss of darkness. its mother was killed by a badger late at night and the remains of her body were discovered the following morning - by skullshatter itself. it became slightly unhinged, willing to use bone's claws, even within the clan. since then, skull is still seething and hungry for vengeance, ready to kill any cat bone suspects to have been connected with bone's mother's untimely passing.

+ loyal ,, frank ,, reliable
= businesslike ,, emotional ,, complex
- harsh ,, murderous ,, suspicious

purrks(if applicable):
kitty softpaws (perm)

role wanted:
otherclan (shc) investigator 3 (secret killer hehe)

extra details:
he might have had some inspo from a OLD ass character of mine sobs

plot ideas:
fresh out ueue

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡