View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2023, 11:02 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by valery View Post
There's something that goes, "Keep your face to the sunshine and you can't see a shadow." How Alderstep wished that's how life worked, but unfortunately, the shadows decided they did not want to go unseen. Figuratively and literally. The tabby's claws itched to scratch something up as he turned from the clearing to go talk to Bumblestar. Today could've been a good one, for all he knew, but of course, there had to have been a dramatic she-cat and a bloodthirsty kit. Well, the kit wasn't as much a problem as he was a bother, but still.

And now he had to go talk to the wonderful Bumblestar. Alderstep resisted his impulses as he poked his head into her den, frowning instinctively at the lichen. Eugh. Add it to the list of things that were ruining his day. "Hey," he started informally, twitching an ear. "Firestream just showed up, said she was attacked by a ShadowClanner at Herondive Hollow. Thought I'd let you know, since...yeah," the tabby trailed off with a shrug, hanging out by the entrance. This should be rather quick unless Bumblestar had something to say to him. He hoped not, for the sake of his nerves. Anyway, there was no need to get comfortable for a chat in her den. Whatever it was, Bumblestar didn't seem to like sharing, which he respected. He wouldn't either, but he didn't necessarily get a choice. What was he doing again? Oh, right. Complaining to the leader.

@dino.
Sometimes Bumblestar was torn between bapping Alderstep on the nose or whacking him on the head. She didn't know why, it was just this impulse she got. Something about him. And she got it just now, when he poked his head into her den to speak.

Unfortunately, she had to yet again push the urge down when she heard what he had to say, and her expression immediately soured. "Great," she muttered darkly, turning to face him fully. "Damn rats just can't keep their claws off out territory. Is Firestream okay?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training