Old May 26th, 2023, 03:12 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
[open to all!]

After collecting the nesting materials, Hawkshade high-tailed it back to camp. The tiny black tom made his way to the center, dropped the wad of moss and feathers at his paws, then called out to his Clan. "If anyone needs any nesting material, I got some for you!" He'd offer a warm smile to anyone who approached him, tail gesturing toward the pile of moss before him. It should be enough for a nest or two all together, but anyone could take little bits of it and add it to their current one to freshen it up a bit.
bumblebreak === >
Fighting with her terribly-made nest to get even a decent night of sleep was starting to grow old, and it had only been maybe a couple of days since the disaster. She stabbed it angrily with a claw, nose wrinkled. It hadn't been built very well in the first place—maybe it would be worthwhile to just start all over again.

Ears pinned back, Bumblebreak exited the warriors' den, just in time to hear Hawkshade's call echo across the clearing. (The fake clearing, she wanted to call it. This was too overgrown, too unwalked. She hated it.) WIth a breath of relief, she quickly redirected her path and hooked a few scraps of moss and a single feather with a claw, tossing the warrior a grateful look. "You mind?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training