View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2021, 04:30 PM

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
[No worries! I totally get it]

~Robinleaf~

The redish molly nodded. She throughly enjoyed hunting with Loonfeather. He was responsible and thoughtful in a way some cats weren’t. She felt she could trust him to make good decisions, and that he trusted her to do the same. It was refreshing to be out here providing and not be back at camp with Dawnstar’s…unpredictable behavior to worry about.

I think we can carry at least two more pieces of prey. Robinleaf thought with satisfaction. She sniffed the air for more prey. I hope we haven’t scared it all off. It took her a few panic filled heartbeats to pick up another scent. Lizard. She angled her ears in the direction of the smell and gave Loonfeather a questioning look. Do you want it or should I take it?
★ Loonfeather ★

The white tom speckled with black opened his mouth to scent the air again. He too smelled the lizard, and when he caught Robinleaf’s eye, he nodded to her to signal she should go after it. After all, he had noticed a small twitch in her ears right before he caught the scent, so he suspected she had caught wind of it first.

He himself stalked a little farther away until he picked up the trail of a mouse. Keeping his weight balanced evenly across his paws, he sneaked up to the creature and dispatched of it. This was going great! Suddenly the sound of croaking caught his attention and he saw a frog. It sat close to the little stream and, without paying attention how close the frog was, Loonfeather leaped on it. He managed to catch it but his paws slid and splashed into the stream, throwing water all over his face and chest.

Hopefully Robinleaf is a bit more lighthearted about this sort of thing than the last cats I was on patrol with, he thought, gathering up the mouse and heading back to where he had last seen her.

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker