PDA

View Full Version : The lab of madness

Pages : [1] 2

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 08:12 AM
The lab of madness, a lab dedicated to studying the demonic darkness of hell. Sasuke the creator of this lab has been experimenting on many kids and teens like you. They are three levels of subjects aka experimental subjects the first level is the normal testing to see if you can survive the main experiment and live though it. In this level tests are extremely painful and often lead to death. The second level of testing is if you managed to live though the main experiment after live though it if you're a success you'll be grated demonic powers or you'll change into a demon yourself after this you'll be given your own cell and experiments on you will only get you ready for the army or just to find out which or what kind of demon you've become. If you fail but live you'll become a disturbing mutant that can only live by eating other subjects if Sasuke sees a use for you he'll let you live but if he sees that you're worthless he'll have you killed. The last and final level your given a choice. The choices are joining the army, stay and become a stronger demon or become a scientist this is the only choices you have so choose wisely. So tell me can you fight against the lab and the boss or will you just become stronger and stronger this choice is yours after all you'll be staying in this lab until you're given a choice.
Fourm for scientists:
Name
Role you have
What you look like ( can be demon like or normal human)
If demon like what powers you have
Backstory
Personality
Love interest
Other

Fourm for subjects
Name
What level are you in
What you look like ( if level 2 if successful must be demon like or if failure monster like )
How you got here
Personality
Love interest
Other

Roles
The boss aka head scientist ( taken)
Second in command (taken)
Scientist ( unlimited)
Subjects ( unlimited)
Subject supplier ( unlimited )
Guard ( unlimited)

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Woo! I'll join this afternoon. Save me a second-in-command and a subject. Hmm...
Should Adriana be the subject? It would be interesting to see a Sasuke x Adriana = Jailer x Prisoner

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Sure :3 yes!! They'll be fun to do :3)

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 08:42 AM
Name Jasmine Tortishell
Age 20
Male or female Female
What level are you in: Level 2
What you look like ( if level 2 if successful must be demon like or if failure monster like ) :Humaniond German Shepherd, black fur with brown paws and muzzle,wears a faded green vest, dark brown eyes with dark green pupils from experiments
How you got here: Kidnapped by scientist in an alleyway of a city.
Personality: quiet ,observant, friendly, loves eating other subjects
Love interest: Open
Other None

Wildy~ =3
November 9th, 2016, 08:50 AM
Name: Wild
Male or female: Girl
What level are you in: 1
What you look like: Tall with long wavy brown hair and bright green eyes. Somehow manages to make her own clothes.
How you got here: She was an orphan who didn't know her name and had nowhere to go. She was slightly upset that no one wanted her. One day she met Sasuke and went with him, her intentions being to finally belong somewhere. She also thought having powers would be amazing.
Personality: TBRP'd if ok.
Love interest: N/A but open
Other: ...

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 09:27 AM
Both accepted :3

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Both accepted :3
(Can we start?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 09:49 AM
Not yet we'll start soon :3 but not right now)

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Not yet we'll start soon :3 but not right now)
(Okay! :3)

Wildy~ =3
November 9th, 2016, 09:53 AM
(Can we start?)
(I wanna start)

Teggy
November 9th, 2016, 09:54 AM
Name Skylar
Age 17
Male or female female
What level are you in 2
What you look like ( if level 2 if successful must be demon like or if failure monster like ) http://orig07.deviantart.net/da9d/f/2015/003/2/d/emo_demon_girl_1366x768_by_berkayy90-d8cesnj.jpg
How you got here was taken at a young age
Personality she is flirty to the scientist and any man she can get close to.
Love interest Winter... Sasukewolf (madness)
Other nerp

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 10:02 AM
Accepted :3)

Teggy
November 9th, 2016, 10:31 AM
:3 ye)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Fourm for scientists:
Name: Sasuke killer
Male or female: male
Role you have : head scientist aka the boss
What you look like ( can be demon like or normal human) http://orig14.deviantart.net/1a45/f/2016/095/b/c/elias_ainsworth_by_bathsheb-d9xtopc.png
When angry he looks like this: https://67.media.tumblr.com/e463fb2fd1e1ed8034096d31cc128746/tumblr_o1w8btbhEO1saew11o2_1280.jpg
If demon like what powers you have: able to control shadows
Backstory: before he became what he is today he was in a army but they were easily killed in one night by powerful demons Sasuke was the only survivor and despite being horrible injuried he still fought on and when he was found he dedicated his whole life towards the study of demons even as going as far as making himself a demon to this day he preforms many painful experiments on others and himself in order to make the perfect demon aka the devil himself
Personality tbrp
Love interest open :3
Other none

Winter killer
Male
Subject supplier
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ba/1c/e5/ba1ce5aa4cd0af420ec588d0712638b4.jpg
Able to use the demon things on his body to create illusions or give out a sleeping gas also can left objects when needed
Winter was one of Sasukes first experiments although he turned out a failure and was cursed with demon literally sewn onto his body Sasuke still let him live saying that he was still useful so with a new goal he helps Sasuke by giving him kids and subjects to use for his experiments after all winter still loves his big brother
Tbrp
Open
Sasukes younger brother

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Name human: holly. Demon: fue
Age 22
Male or female Female
Role: scientist.
What you look like ( if level 2 if successful must be demon like or if failure monster like ) :
Old Human: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/27/7a/6f/277a6f35d5f55562c65c44d8d1b1f0e3.jpg but clothes were a little more... inappropriate.
Demon:http://s278.photobucket.com/user/LifelessAndInsane_e74/media/Anime%20Girls/221892_1289276098_large.jpg.html
Powers: can control fire. When angry I will catch fire. I can make the fire different colors for effect. Also has fire wings. Not in pic but here they are: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/04/4b/f8/044bf85d028c38cd8c06f4a124ab62c1.jpg
How you got here/backstory: Kidnapped by scientist While at a bar getting drunk.
Personality: cold and collected. She thinks that they made her life better. Bitter.
Love interest: possibility sasuke???
Other: Being trained by sasuke????

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Sure it'll be interesting to have two people falling for Sasuke and also yes on the training accepted :3 Adriana is also someone that falls in love with Sasuke :3)

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Sure it'll be interesting to have two people falling for Sasuke and also yes on the training accepted :3 Adriana is also someone that falls in love with Sasuke :3)

Oooooh fun ;) when do we start? Oh and in your backstory it says try's to make the perfect demon. Could that possibly be me??? :))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 02:11 PM
:3 I'm not telling anyone just wait and see X3) also we'll start as soon as I get home :3)

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 02:12 PM
:3 I'm not telling anyone just wait and see X3)

:3 oooooook;))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Okay we can start :3)

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Jasmine was sleeping in her cell. Dried blood was still on her lips and her vest. She rolled over and sighed.

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Name: Adriana
Male or female: Female
What level are you in: Level 1
What you look like: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cc/a4/74/cca474e55b57323c3e9b4b0eb3a896d0.jpg
How you got here: Stumbled across it when she was 19.
Personality: TBRP
Love interest: Sasuke
Other: Nope

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Fue looked around. She had just woken up and she spread her wings. She stood up and walked out into the hallway. The facility had insisted she lived there in order to prevent a uproar. She walked down the hallway and almost ran into sasuke as she turned a corner.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Accepted :3) Sasuke glasses fell as he nearly bumped into fue but his shadows grabbed it before it fell to the floor " oh fue I was just looking for you " he says in his husky dark voice as he puts on his glasses. " we've gotten some new subjects and i wanted to show you what we want in this lab and what to let go come on let's us go " he says walking past her

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Adriana was in her cell, curled up slightly. Her knees were against her chest, and she was crying quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Sasuke hears crying and looks into Adriana who was crying. He sighs softly " wait a minute " he says to fue as he opens Adriana's cell " hello Adriana"

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Adriana looked up, and wiped her tears away. "Hey." She said quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " why are you crying is something wrong?" He says kneeling down in front of her

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Flicking her ear to the cage door Jasmine thought she heard someone talking. She didn't get up but kept listening.

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Slowly, Adriana showed him the arm she had been hiding. It was covered with black burn marks, and her nails were tipped with claws. "It hurts." She whispered quietly, pulling it back and curling her legs around it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Sasuke sighs softly " why didn't you tell anyone ?" He says looking at her arm

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 05:46 PM
"I don't know." Adriana muttered, brushing her hair out of her face. "Jill doesn't care." She said quietly, referring to the woman that tests on her. "If I tell her anything, she ignores me."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Sasuke sighs " next time tell me also what's your testers name " he says as he begins to heal Adriana's wound using his shadows

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 05:49 PM
"Jill Fire." Adriana said quietly, feeling the pain recede. However, the scars and claws remained. She was beginning to turn into a demon. She looked up at Sasuke quietly, noticing how close his face was to hers.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Sasuke looks up " is something on my face ?" He asks calmly as he let's go of her arm " I'll have a talk with Jill about the testing and I'll be your tester from now on "

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 06:04 PM
"O-okay." Adriana stammered, nodding. "Thank you, Sasuke."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Sasuke nods " you're welcome I care about all of my subjects and you are by far the most interesting of the rest " he says standing up

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 06:30 PM
(DON'T FREAK IT'S ME CHESHIRE I'M ON A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT OF MINE)

Adriana nodded quietly, a faint blush of embarrassment when he called her 'interesting' rising up to her cheeks.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 06:35 PM
:3 cool) Sasuke tilts his head " why is your face red are you sick?"

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Adriana coughed, face getting redder with embarrassment. "It's something humans do when we get embarrassed." She muttered into her fist. The black scars drew up her arm a little more, and the claws sharpened into fine points. She looked down at her arm curiously, lifting it up to look at it properly. She ran in finger down the scale-like skin that the black scarring created, and tapped a claw gently, drawing a little blood from her finger. Placing it in her mouth, she looked intrigued, but scared at the same time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " I see" he says looking at the black scarring " interesting tell me is it because you're embarrassed that that's happening to your body "

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Fue looked into the cell at the pitiful site. She rolled her eyes. She was in her demon form which she preferred. She tilted her horns away fro me the cell and said. "Are we gonna go of not?" Jealousy burning in her voice so hot it can singe anything. Her eyes turned a fiery red and finally they glinted with fire. This wasn't rare.

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 07:07 PM
"No, it's cause you called me interesting, and pointed out that I was blushing." Adriana explained. She looked at her arm, smiling slightly. "To be honest... I kinda like it." She said quietly, before looking up at Sasuke. She stood up, looking into his eyes before turning around and sitting on her bed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " I see okay then we'll speak later I have something to do if you need anything just call me okay?" He says as he leaves the cell and closes if he looks at fue " and what are you mad about this time ?" He says heading to the transportation department

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Jasmine woke up and stretched. She got up looking out her cage.

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " I see okay then we'll speak later I have something to do if you need anything just call me okay?" He says as he leaves the cell and closes if he looks at fue " and what are you mad about this time ?" He says heading to the transportation department

Fue turned to the girl and growled at her her eyes flashing with fire. After that she followed sasuke. "So what today?" She asked as she slowly turned into her human self for the sake of the subject.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Sasuke nods " my brother and a one of my other supplier just brought in some really good subjects at least that's what they say I know my brother never lies but bill ...well he's known for hurting the subjects and not feeding them but I'm here now so I'm going to find out if it's true or not " he says opening the door winter was standing by a truck and next to him was a small fat guy named bill standing by a van

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Sasuke nods " my brother and a one of my other supplier just brought in some really good subjects at least that's what they say I know my brother never lies but bill ...well he's known for hurting the subjects and not feeding them but I'm here now so I'm going to find out if it's true or not " he says opening the door winter was standing by a truck and next to him was a small fat guy named bill standing by a van

"should I go as demon or not?" She asked smugly. She winked at bob causing him to blush. She chuckled then realized he had never seen her demon form. "Demon it is." She decided. She started her transfiguration. Once she was done she laughed at bobs horror.

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 07:39 PM
A little girl was curled up inside a cage, hair matted. She was from an orphanage. The pitiful, scrawny little girl had whip marks on her shoulders. Her ribs poked out, and her dress was ragged, faded, and dirty. She was awake, but she only stared blankly at Sasuke. Her hand twitched slightly, and she tried reaching the food placed inside. It was reachable, but her arm gave out.

"She had to be put into the cage." One of Winter's helpers explained, looking at the girl doubtfully. "She can't move by herself. Too weak, too skinny. We got her from an orphanage. The owner forgot about her." She pushed the food closer, eyes sad as she watched the girl. "Her name is Lisa. No last name. Just Lisa."

(Put her with Adriana.)

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Fue spread her wings in furry. "GET HER OUT NOW." She screamed summoning a ball of fire in her hand. Her hair lit up and so did her eyes. She had been a foster kid and then she became a drunk. "NOW OR I WILL BURN YOU ALIVE." She said angry. Her shout was more of a growl which was strange considering she was a girl.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed " fue stand down " he says in a cold voice as he looks at Lisa " put her with Adriana " winter nods slowly " you heard him I'll take care of the rest here" Bill laughs " who's this guy ?" He says to Sasuke

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 07:47 PM
The woman nodded, unfazed as she opened the cage. The little girl made a quiet sound as the woman took her out, cradling the child gently. "Shh, shh.: The woman went inside, as the girl made another crying sound. She opened Adriana's cell door, and placed the girl on the other bed, placing the blankets over her. She closed the door gently, and walked back out. "You might want to make sure she doesn't eat too much," She warned. "At this state, it will be easy for her to overeat and kill herself."

Adriana looked up, shocked as she stared at the girl.

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed " fue stand down " he says in a cold voice as he looks at Lisa " put her with Adriana " winter nods slowly " you heard him I'll take care of the rest here" Bill laughs " who's this guy ?" He says to Sasuke

Fue stood down her hair returned to its usual red. "You little-" she was cut off by sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Sasuke nods slowly as he looks at bill he walks past him and opens the van doors bill growls " hi who-" he was cut off by winter standing in front of him. Sasuke makes a loud growling sound seeing in the van each kid was weak and some already dead each starved to the bone " fue you have permission to kill bill form this day forward he's fired."

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Adriana stood up, and picked the girl up gently. "Hey, can I get some food in here?!" She yelled. Lisa winced slightly, gripping Adriana's wrist weakly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Winter hears her and walks to the kitchen getting some food he walks to the cell looking extremely....scary with his bandages and ghost like demon sewn onto his body he puts the food down

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 08:43 PM
"Thank you, Winter." Adriana said gratefully, and began taking a small bite of food and placing it in Lisa's mouth.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Winter tilts his head " is she going to be okay?" He asks in his calm icy voice

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 08:48 PM
"I don't know." Adriana said quietly, claws on her left hand glowing red. Lisa opened her eyes, and she sat up, and began eating. Adriana opened her eyes. (Adriana is giving Lisa enough strength to help herself.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Winter nods slowly " do you want me to get Sasuke?" He asks as he watches them

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 08:53 PM
"It'll be my pleasure." She said smiling. She grabbed bill and slowly a red light passed through bill. He screamed. He caught on fire at the feet and it slowly burned up till he was dead. She turned and looked at sasuke. "What? It's a new power I discovered yesterday at Walmart. Stupid lady giving me a hard time.." she said calmly.

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Adriana nodded, looking at her demon hand with wide eyes. Lisa finished eating, and yawned, curling up on the bed, head in Adriana's lap. "Yes please, Winter. When Sasuke is finished with his project." She added. (When should we start the Sasuke x Adriana?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 09:14 PM
:3 probably during testing but remember fue is also after Sasuke ) Sasuke nods " it was a beautiful show to see and a interesting power to have " he says as the workers begins to take the subjects to they're new homes " now I have some testing to do on Adriana go see if winter needs your help if he doesn't just find me in the testing room " he says walking off to Adriana's cell winter sees him " no need he's here" winter says standing up as Sasuke walks into view " hello Adriana are you ready for testing?" He says seeing Lisa " is she doing well?"

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 09:17 PM
:3 probably during testing but remember fue is also after Sasuke ) Sasuke nods " it was a beautiful show to see and a interesting power to have " he says as the workers begins to take the subjects to they're new homes " now I have some testing to do on Adriana go see if winter needs your help if he doesn't just find me in the testing room " he says walking off to Adriana's cell winter sees him " no need he's here" winter says standing up as Sasuke walks into view " hello Adriana are you ready for testing?" He says seeing Lisa " is she doing well?"

Fue sighed and raced over to sasuke. She was pleased that he was impressed. She tilted her head. "What will we do with her today?" She asked looking at the girl in the cell. Her gaze shifted over to Lisa. Slowly without her noticing she turned to her human form.

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Adriana traced a hand over Lisa's hair. "Much better." She stood up slowly, tucking Lisa in. "Testing time?" She asked.

(Perhaps Winter x Adriana instead...)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 09:28 PM
It's okay you guys just have to win his heart or winters heart if you want :3) Sasuke looks at fue " I'm testing on her you'll be helping out winter if he needs help " winter hears this " oh! " he stands up " follow me if you're helping me " Sasuke looks at Adriana " yes testing time would you like Lisa to come with us to observe the testing?"

Wildy~ =3
November 9th, 2016, 09:39 PM
(BTW Wild isn't there yet Sasuke [or someone else] has to go talk to her.)
Wild walked around the block, bored. She had been kicked out of most orphanages due to her angry sounds. (I have them too XD)

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Adriana shook her head. "Poor thing is exhaused." She murmured. "I'll let her sleep." She stood up. Her arm had more black on it, going all the way up to her shoulder. Part of her neck and face were covered as well. Her left eye was a beautiful shade of red, and her hair was white and red from that area. The skin around her neck and face was black as well. She walked out the cell door, quietly.

(I'll do Winter x Adriana if Adriana fails to win Sasuke's heart.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 09:48 PM
K :3 winter will get you) Sasuke nods " seems like you've become more....beautiful now I wonder if the demon blood is working " he holds out his hand " grab my hand I'll lead you there" / winter looks at fue " mind checking the truck for anymore subjects then you can go back to Sasuke " he says leaving he disappears into a white mist and appears in front of wild out of nowhere

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 10:05 PM
Adriana took his hand, smiling a little. "Thank you, Sasuke."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Sasuke nods " no need to say thank you I'm just doing what I love " he says leading her to the testing room

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 10:16 PM
"What, flirting?" Adriana teased slightly as she stepped inside. The darkness began spreading down her back, and a single wing sprouted from her back. It was bat like, fading from black to red.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Sasuke laughs softly which was rare for him " well I was known for being a bit of a flirt back then before I became this " he says as he let's go of her hand " I guess old habits die hard huh?" He says as he smiles a bit " now mind getting on the table for me "

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Adriana complied.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " okay " he grabs a clear orb and hands it to her " try focusing your power into this if you can't do it just tell me and we'll start to next test " he says grabbing a chair and sitting down in front of her with a clipboard in his hands and a pen ready to write when needed

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 08:22 AM
Adriana nodded, and placed her demon hand squarely on the orb. The second she did, it began glowing red, white and black swirling through it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 08:32 AM
Sasuke nods slowly as he begins to write down what he saw " how interesting..okay then now you can stop" he says standing up

Caligo Everton
November 10th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Fue flicked a firey pointed devil tail as the too flirted there way down the hall. She peeked into the truck. The ones in there looked pitiful. She flicked a hand and the only one alives cell burnt down. (I'll make a form for this girl later.) she watched her crawl out and helped her down. All of a sudden the teen hugged her and started to weep heavily. She cradled her in her arms and led her back to her room. Feeding her and letting her sleep she left the room and went back to the truck. She waved a hand and all the caged melted in a instant. After she was done she went and found sasuke in the testing room.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Sasuke takes off his glasses as he sees fue " ph are you done with the job winter gave you " he says walking over to her looking at her a bit " how interesting.... " he pulls out a orb from his pocket " mind focusing your power into this ?"

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Jasmine was laying next to the cage opening. She watched people go by and some stopped to laugh at her. She didn't care that she was like this. Not caring that she ate experiments that failed or needed to be killed. Jasmine sighed as she continued watching people.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 09:34 AM
Winter appears in front of jasmine and just stares a her a bit in his hand he was holding some sweets he begins to push it into her cell the white demon three eyed ghosts that was sewn onto his body tilt they're heads looking at her winters face and arms were covered in bandages but now his left ice blue eyes his white snow hair moved a bit as he stares at her " hungry?" ( he basically looks like this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ba/1c/e5/ba1ce5aa4cd0af420ec588d0712638b4.jpg :3)

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 09:38 AM
Jasmine looked at the sweets."I'm going to need a bit more than sweets.",she said in a sort of growled,"You smell like people. Have anyone I can eat? Or some body parts?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 09:40 AM
Winter thinks a bit as he disappears and reappears with a body of a young kid " is this enough?"

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Jasmine head shot up,"That will suffice." She got up and back away from the cage,"Throw it here and close the door."

Teggy
November 10th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Skye sat on the floor her body shacking.
Dont think like this... Kill them she thought

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 09:44 AM
Winter opens the cage door and tosses it in he closes the door " is that all " he asks calmly

Teggy
November 10th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Skye stood up at her cell.
"I have a question???" she yelled. Then she whistled at Winter.
"Hey pretty boy!" she said smiling

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 09:48 AM
"Yeah.",she started talking the kid apart,"Unless you want to talk or something." She placed the arms,legs, head, and hip next to the body. She ate the organs first.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Winter hears Skye calling him " excuse me seems someone is calling me " he disappears and appears in front of Skye " my name is winter " he says calmly as he looks at Skye

Teggy
November 10th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Skye rolled her eyes.
"Yes sir!" she saluted.
"Can i come out... Ill be good" she said hopeful

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 09:54 AM
Jasmine kept eating as Winter disappeared. She ate the heart as she placed the lives and small intestines with parts next to the body.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 09:55 AM
Winter tilts his head " do you have Sasukes permission?"

Teggy
November 10th, 2016, 09:59 AM
Winter tilts his head " do you have Sasukes permission?"
"if i said yes would you?" skye said. She sighed.
"No but i cant stamd it in here! Please Please please!!!" she begged.
"I need someone, im meaning thing to do!" skye said smirking

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Winter nods slowly " ....okay " he says opening the cell " but you have to follow me and stay close "

Teggy
November 10th, 2016, 10:08 AM
"Yes!" Skye said.
"ill stay close..." she smirked

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Winter nods slowly " okay " he says walking towards jasmines cell " did you have something to talk about?"

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 10:24 AM
"Maybe some questions.", Jasmine ripped the ribs of the body. She looked at Winter and at Skye,"What are your names?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Winter nods " I'm winter killer my brother is Sasuke killer the boss here"

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 10:39 AM
Winter nods " I'm winter killer my brother is Sasuke killer the boss here"
"Sasuke's brother. Didn't know that.",she chewed on a rib.

Teggy
November 10th, 2016, 10:45 AM
"im Skye! " Skye said looking at the girl.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 10:49 AM
Winter nods " well I'm not that known and Sasuke doesn't talk about me that much " he says looking at Skye

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Jasmine sniffed,"You smell like you've been outside."

Teggy
November 10th, 2016, 11:22 AM
"he probably has" skye said.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 11:33 AM
"he probably has" skye said.
"Probably.",she threw a rib near them,"Either one of you can have that."

Caligo Everton
November 10th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Sasuke takes off his glasses as he sees fue " ph are you done with the job winter gave you " he says walking over to her looking at her a bit " how interesting.... " he pulls out a orb from his pocket " mind focusing your power into this ?"

fue wasn't paying attention. "Wh-what sir." She said looking up shaking the teen from her head. "Yes?" She said more focussed.

Caligo Everton
November 10th, 2016, 11:43 AM
Name Alex ------
Age 14
Male or female Female
What level are you in: just taken in.
What you look like ( if level 2 if successful must be demon like or if failure monster like):http://data.whicdn.com/images/57122701/thumb.jpg
Personality: kind, gentle, loving. The rest TBRPed

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Accepted ) Sasuke eyes glowed as he holds her chin up using his hand " focus your power into this orb" he says in his low husky voice
Winter nods " yes and I'm probably the reason why you two are here"

Teggy
November 10th, 2016, 12:09 PM
"Well at least your honest!" Skye said distastefully.

Caligo Everton
November 10th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Accepted ) Sasuke eyes glowed as he holds her chin up using his hand " focus your power into this orb" he says in his low husky voice
Winter nods " yes and I'm probably the reason why you two are here"

Fue closed her eyes and focussed her power her anger her fear her hate. The feeling of the alcohol going down her throat. Being drunk, losing everything. She sunk herself into the dark endless water of her fear, drowning in it. Then everything was fire lit up gone incinerated. Then she saw her fiancé drunk walking back up to her. She's saw her human self screaming with him. He stormed out and grabbed a gun, then there was a light, he was gone and she was in a bar, she had been sober for months till now. A sound of explosion kicked her out of her thoughts. She saw assume holding a broken orb. She looked at it in horror. "I-I I didn't mean to- I'm so sorry, I I couldn't control it." She wailed. She looked into his eyes pleading for forgiveness. She was in her human form Shen realized. She was in the same clothes as she was the night she shot her fiancé. The night everything went wrong. She wasn't in her usual dark sleek clothes... but she didn't care. All she wanted was her mentor (and her crush) to accept her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Sasuke grabs the orb " its okay " he pets her head " you did extremely well my apprentice " he says as he tosses it to the side " it was beautiful you're sadness grief and anger was shown in the orb but do not worry " he begins to hug her " let those emotions rest now you are free now with me " he says petting her head as he let's go of her
Winter nods " why should I lie?"

Caligo Everton
November 10th, 2016, 01:27 PM
Sasuke grabs the orb " its okay " he pets her head " you did extremely well my apprentice " he says as he tosses it to the side " it was beautiful you're sadness grief and anger was shown in the orb but do not worry " he begins to hug her " let those emotions rest now you are free now with me " he says petting her head as he let's go of her

The thing that had warmed her hard left her as sasuke petted her head. Her heart froze over and she turned back to her demon form ashamed she had let her weaknesses show. "I'm going to go check on our new arrival." She said turning to leave.

(Hey do Alex is fues salivation. The one thing that could turn her back to the loving person she was. So yeah the one thing that could destroy one of sasukes best work of art. Have fun with that.;))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 01:29 PM
Ohhhh :3) Sasuke nods " okay come back when you're done " he says walking to Adriana

Caligo Everton
November 10th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Ohhhh :3) Sasuke nods " okay come back when you're done " he says walking to Adriana

She walked to her room. She was one of the only demons aloud out anytime. She walked towards Alex in caution. "Hello I'm fue." She said softly.

Alex looked at the girl. She had been asleep most of the way on the truck. She felt sore all over. "Where am I??? Why dose my back hurt so much?" She asked backing away from the demon like creature. "You didn't look like that earlier." She said quietly.

Fue looked down at her self and she quickly changed back to her red cute hair and long sweater. "I'm fue... I mean holly. What's your name?" She said slowly walking toward the girl. Once she sat down beside her she lifted her shirt. She gasped as she inspected the infected whip marks. "Damn bob." She cursed under her breath. She stood up. "Come with me." She said turning to her demon form. She knew no one would recognize her in her human and they would try to throw her in a cage. "We need to get those looked at... there infected." She winced as she said the words. She wasn't sure if she should have.

"I'm Alex" she said quietly. Alex took the older girls hand. She led him through a series of hallways.

Fue peeked her head into the room sasuke was in. "Hey yeah me again." She said pulling Alex into the room. "She has whip marks on her back there infected." She said with a worried glance at Alex. "I'm afraid anyone else here will abuse her... your the only one I trust with this." She said speaking the last words quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Sasuke nods slowly as he looks at Alex " I see okay get her on the table I'll heal her "

Caligo Everton
November 10th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Sasuke nods slowly as he looks at Alex " I see okay get her on the table I'll heal her "

Fue walked the girl over to the table. "LAy down." She said calmly

Alex lays on the table shivering in pain as her shirt catches on one of the cuts.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Sasuke nods looking at the cuts " okay stay still " he says holding out his hand as shadow like most begins to come out of his hands and begins to heal her wounds

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Jasmine started breaking the spine and chewing on it.

Teggy
November 10th, 2016, 04:42 PM
"DONT ever lie... Men are very boring when they lie and it doesn't build good character." Skye said. She looked at the girl I the cell.
"You eat like it's your last meal..." She said raising an eye brow.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 04:45 PM
"DONT ever lie... Men are very boring when they lie and it doesn't build good character." Skye said. She looked at the girl I the cell.
"You eat like it's your last meal..." She said raising an eye brow.
Jasmine snapped a rib,"It's everyone eating a last meal?"

Teggy
November 10th, 2016, 04:49 PM
"Well don't inhale your food! You wouldn't want you choking..." Skye said bluntly.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 04:51 PM
"I ain't a kid! You little girl!",she continued eating.

Teggy
November 10th, 2016, 04:53 PM
"Well you sure eat like one." Skye smiled. let's see how mad she can get she thought

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Jasmine shrugged,"Alot of kids eat sloppy."

Teggy
November 10th, 2016, 04:56 PM
"Yet your 20 years old and eat like my 5 year old brother..."Skye said.
"Welp! If you like shoving your fave with food so be it!" She said

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Jasmine grabbed an arm,"Okay."

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Adriana's wing flapped nervously as she stared down at the orb she had created. She could feel the hate and anger churning inside of it, and it scared her a little bit.

Caligo Everton
November 10th, 2016, 07:43 PM
While sasuke finished healing her wounds she walked the halls her horns a fiery red. SHe was pondering what she saw in the orbs when she heard people talking. She peered into one of the cells and snorted in discontent al she saw two level twos talking. Her kind was rare. A calm and collected ready to work level 3. They usually go savage if they even past the first testing. The only reason she didn't just burn all of them was sasuke. If he left she wouldn't hesitate to burn each and everyone in here.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Winter looks at bit of them " how interesting " he remembers something " oh I have to ask Sasuke something...." he looks at Skye " mind staying here until I come back "
Sasuke nods " okay done " he looks at the orb Adriana made and takes it from her " how interesting I think it's about time you become level two tonight you'll sleep in my room with fue and winter And of course I'll have winter bring Lisa since this may be the last time we see you...sane " he looks at fue " is that okay with you do you mind sleeping in the same room with us ?"

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Jasmine pulled off each fingernail before she ate the hand.

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Winter looks at bit of them " how interesting " he remembers something " oh I have to ask Sasuke something...." he looks at Skye " mind staying here until I come back "
Sasuke nods " okay done " he looks at the orb Adriana made and takes it from her " how interesting I think it's about time you become level two tonight you'll sleep in my room with fue and winter And of course I'll have winter bring Lisa since this may be the last time we see you...sane " he looks at fue " is that okay with you do you mind sleeping in the same room with us ?"

"I... See." Adriana said faintly. She now looked like this. (The Black one) (http://img.wallpaperfolder.com/f/49BE5800FCC0/demon-girls.png) Her skin shimmered slightly, horns curling over her hair and downwards. "..." She looked at the orb, still feeling the anger, hate, insanity, and sadness churning inside. She raised a hand, staring down at her claws with blank eyes, watching the ruby colored claws glisten in the light. "Sasuke." She looked up at him, with soft eyes. "If I do... go insane... please don't test on Lisa unless she wants to." She pleaded quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Sasuke looks at Adriana his eyes glowing " you know I can't do that my little subject " he says holding his hand out " but if it makes you feel better I'll make sure the tests are not very painful "

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Adriana exhaled, before taking his hand. "You are very kind." She murmured, bowing. She winced, as boiling rage surged through her system, but she pushed it down. She was NOT going to snap... even though she wanted to maim him, to kill him for not giving Lisa an exception.

Go on. Do it. A voice whispered in the back of her mind. Do it, come on. Give in. Be like the rest of us, Adriana.

Adriana ignored it, and walked out of the room with Sasuke. "..." Her eyes were focused on the ground, rage and insanity writhing inside of her, hoping, begging to get out, to escape.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Adriana exhaled, before taking his hand. "You are very kind." She murmured, bowing. She winced, as boiling rage surged through her system, but she pushed it down. She was NOT going to snap... even though she wanted to maim him, to kill him for not giving Lisa an exception.

Go on. Do it. A voice whispered in the back of her mind. Do it, come on. Give in. Be like the rest of us, Adriana.

Adriana ignored it, and walked out of the room with Sasuke. "..." Her eyes were focused on the ground, rage and insanity writhing inside of her, hoping, begging to get out, to escape.
Once they were out of the room Sasuke looks around and whispers in her ear " I lied if you do happen to turn out a failure I'll adopt her as my own daughter but I don't think that'll be needed " he smiles a bit " after all you are my favorite subject " he says leading her to her cell " now then mind getting Lisa for me I think she'll be scared of me because of my appearance "

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Adriana nodded, the rage boiling down. The insanity receded slightly, as well. She picked up Lisa, the little four year old clinging to Adriana in her sleep. "I'm pushing it all down Sasuke." She murmured quietly, looking up at him calmly. "I know what's going to happen. Unless there's some way to fix it..." She shuddered, handing Lisa to him before dropping to the floor. She was unconscious, horns glowing a dark shade of red.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " of course I do " he says as she drops to the floor " after all you are my favorite subject " he says as the shadows begins to carry Adriana taking her somewhere else as Sasuke walks to his room he opens the door and puts Lisa on his bed

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Adriana wake up.
Uh...?
Hey, you're finally awake.
Who are you?
I'm you. Just... different. Listen, I don't have that much time.
What the he-
Just listen, okay?! You aren't yourself anymore. Right now, all that rage and insanity is controlling you. Here that screaming and yelling? Feel your body thrashing?
Yes.
Sasuke will fix you. But you have to let him, don't fight back, okay?
I... I guess. I don't-
He's coming.

Adriana felt her body thrashing hard, foaming at the mouth. "I AM A GREATER DEMON!" She roared. "LET ME GO YOU FOOL BEFORE I SEND YOU TO HELL!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 09:26 PM
The shadows had placed Adriana's body on a big demonic circle in the middle of a huge dark room. Sasuke was outside of the circle taking off his coat and shirt when he hears Adriana's body thrashing hard he hears her roar and turns around " it's time " he says stepping into the circle once he stepped in red and black fire begins to appear around them trapping them inside

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 09:37 PM
On the inside, Adriana was relieved. She seized control, feeling her demon-side struggle. "Thank you, Sasuke." She gasped out, eyes turning to blue for a moment before turning back to the dark red they were. "FILTHY PEASANT! RELEASE ME! I AM MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU, YOU PITIFUL, MORTAL LOVING BEAST!" Adriana roared, struggling against the shadows. "I WILL TURN YOU INTO PULP WITHIN SECONDS AS SOON AS I ESCAPE!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as his body begins to change a bit becoming more demon like ( he looks like this now :3 https://67.media.tumblr.com/e463fb2fd1e1ed8034096d31cc128746/tumblr_o1w8btbhEO1saew11o2_1280.jpg ) with a powerful roar shadow like chains begins to grab onto Adriana's body " no I am the powerful one here " he says in a dark powerful voice " now bow to me !!" He says as vine thorn covered shadows begins to come out of his body stabbing into Adriana's heart ( it's not going to kill her it's going to help Adriana regain control of herself :3)

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 09:51 PM
The beast controlling Adriana let out an ear-splitting screech, while Adriana fought to regain control again. She seized part of it, and spoke again. "Aim for the s-" She was cut off as the beast took control again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as the vines begins to become mist like " be gone " he says as it stabs her again this time it stabs her soul and heart in the same time

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 09:58 PM
The beast roar faded away, and Adriana began holding back her scream, knowing Sasuke would finish it soon. She gripped the vine-like shadow, gasping for air, heart beating quickly. The beast retreated deep into her soul. It wasn't perfect, but it was enough to get Adriana back to her old self, and give them more time to figure out an antidote.

Adriana gasped for air, dropping to the ground. The dark red mist circling her horns dissipated, and her eyes returned to a brilliant red, instead of the dark red from before.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 10:06 PM
The vines disappeared as the fire dims out. Sasuke changes back to normal ( this is normal him :3 http://orig14.deviantart.net/1a45/f/2016/095/b/c/elias_ainsworth_by_bathsheb-d9xtopc.png ) though he was still shirtless showing off his powerful muscles he claps his hands " you did well my subject you've passed the experiments to become level two congratulations " he says helping her up

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Adriana stared up into his eyes, heart fluttering. "I.... um..." She bit her lip, before pecking him on the cheek gently, blush rising up to her cheeks. "Thank you."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Sasuke smiles " you are my favorite subject my dear it's normal for me to help you out when you need it " he says kissing her head " also I would suggest not blushing in front of others only in front of me I can't have others flirting with what's mine now can't we " he says in a teasing voice

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Adriana blushed again, and nodded. "You're the only one that can make me blush," She muttered, smiling up at him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Sasuke smiles " that's good to know my dear " he says holding her hand and kissing it like as if he was some prince bowing to a princess " very good to know " he says standing straight up again

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Adriana smiled, and pantomimed a curtsy. "Thank you, m'lord." She said playfully, and stood up. "Why don't we head to your room now?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 10:50 PM
Sasuke smiles " as you wish my lady " he says laughing softly as he begins to walk

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Adriana smiled up at him, as they closed the door behind them.

(Time skip to morning)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 11:03 PM
Sure :3) Sasuke yawns a bit as he wakes up he gets off his bed he had no shirt on as he walks to the bathroom

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 11:07 PM
Adriana's eyes fluttered open. She was in her human form, scarlet hair rippling over the white pillow. She murmured something, and snuggled deeper into the covers.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 11:10 PM
Sasuke yawns a bit as he pokes Adriana's back " hi wake up dear how did you get in my bed anyway didn't I tell you to sleep on the guest room " Sasukes room had a number of five rooms within it each with a bathroom and bedroom

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Adriana's eyes fluttered open, full of confusion. "Huh?" She sat up, and looked around. She paled, skin becoming almost white. "This... was unexpected..." She blinked, twisting her hair nervously.

Last night, she had sleepwalked. Simple as that. However, Adriana didn't know that.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 11:17 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " you are so cute my dear you just can't get enough of me huh" he says laughing softly as he pets her head " come on I made breakfast "

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 11:33 PM
Adriana stood up, following Sasuke. Lisa yawned, sitting up from her bed. She looked blearily around, before reaching up for Adriana. The little baby was only four months old, and Adriana already loved her. Adriana picked her up, cradling her gently. "Hey, Lisa." Adriana cooed, nuzzling the baby girl with her nose. Lisa giggled, and reached up for Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 11:46 PM
Sasuke pokes Lisa's nose " not today kid sorry but I made your favorite " he says walking to the kitchen

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 11:49 PM
Lisa made a cute little sneeze as Adriana put her into her special chair. Adriana sat close by, smiling across at Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 12:01 AM
Sasuke smiles as he hands Lisa her favorite pancakes and Adriana pancakes as well all of a sudden winter appears sitting down on Sasukes shoulders with his chin on Sasukes head. Sasuke grabs some toast and hands it to winter " eat up " winter begins to nibble on the toast " thanks "

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Adriana helped Lisa eat for a few minutes before turning to her own plate of food. She ate quickly, before helping Lisa some more. "You actually slept last night," She tickled Lisa slightly.
"Gah bwa!" Lisa waved her arms around, the little baby smiling.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Winter tilts his head at Lisa " say Sasuke where show I go today to get some more subjects " Sasuke drinks his coffee " why not try New York but.. this time take some kids from families I kinda want some to fight back we can always use a fighter "

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Lisa giggled at Winter, nomming on her hand. "Bawah!" She proclaimed adorably.

Adriana picked Lisa up, cradling her gently. She rushed out of the kitchen and into Lisa's bathroom with the obvious intent of changing the baby's diaper.

Teggy
November 11th, 2016, 10:47 AM
(recap)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Adriana is now level two and winter is with Sasuke talking about which kind of kids he should kidnap)
Winter nods slowly " okay " he says disappearing as Sasuke sighs softly as he stands up and walks to his room

Teggy
November 11th, 2016, 10:55 AM
(oh... Oh okay then... *thinks to self "kidnaping kids???!!!"* )

Caligo Everton
November 11th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Fue had seen the whole thing last night and hadnt said a thing since. "Sasuke?" She called to him with her mind. Another power she had recently discovered. She was becoming more powerful then ever.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Adriana placed the child in her crib, and went into her room to change into her day clothes (http://www.outfittrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/1846adc59894ea0e7ecd11edeaedf6d0.jpg). She walked out, her hair up in a high ponytail. (http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1eWiwIVXXXXbHXVXXq6xXFXXXQ/58cm-Long-curly-ponytail-straps-fake-ponytail-of-hair-ponytail-volume-big-wave-lace-wig-Super.jpg)

Caligo Everton
November 11th, 2016, 03:30 PM
As fue waited for a response she turned to her human form.(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/27/7a/6f/277a6f35d5f55562c65c44d8d1b1f0e3.jpg) And through on some clothes (http://ak2.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/cid/148981036/id/bu4dovuw5BGh9K0nnCklpg/size/y.jpg) she stretched and her hair lit on fire for effect. She walked to the main room and sat down on a couch.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 03:36 PM
O,O Fue and Adriana look exactly the same.

Caligo Everton
November 11th, 2016, 03:41 PM
O,o. Wha? Those close are from a fandom no way... any my hair is nothing like hers. XD. Let's just rp it.) she closed her eyes and entered Adriana's mind. "Do you love him?" She asked her voice echoing in the girls mind. In her mind she stood looking at her each a tiny version of themselves.

(Ok so I have thought of this place fue can take you inside your mind and she can talk and even hurt you there without It effecting the real world... so what do you say?)

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 03:44 PM
(You watch Once Upon a Time too??? *squeeee*)

"Yes." Adriana replied, while she sat on the floor of her room, tickling Lisa quietly. "I love him dearly. He's the only one who has ever been kind to me."

Caligo Everton
November 11th, 2016, 05:15 PM
(You watch Once Upon a Time too??? *squeeee*)

"Yes." Adriana replied, while she sat on the floor of her room, tickling Lisa quietly. "I love him dearly. He's the only one who has ever been kind to me."

(Yes *squeeeeeeee* XD. I'm a little behind though.) "pity i liked you" she said. She flicked a hand and a wall of fire rose and started to close in. "He's Mine" she hissed her voice echoing intimidatingly.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 05:17 PM
(Is the fire in real life, or in the mindscape?)

Caligo Everton
November 11th, 2016, 05:18 PM
(Is the fire in real life, or in the mindscape?)

(Mindscape. I'll tell you when I leave it.)

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 05:21 PM
In the mindscape, Adriana was on her knees, blisters running up and down her arm. In real life, Adriana was gasping for air, while Lisa looked up at her with concern.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 06:32 PM
(Bump)

Caligo Everton
November 11th, 2016, 07:22 PM
"Awwww poor little Adriana. Hope someone saves you quick." she taunted. The circle inched closer.

(Hey so I'm guessing in the real world tour just having a panic attack cause the mindscape is all in your head.)

(Alex is always out of the mindscape)
Alex woke up and stretched she was in hollys room. She got up and put on some clothes. (http://a3.files.collegefashion.net/image/upload/c_fit,cs_srgb,dpr_1.0,q_80,w_620/MTI4ODM3MDU5Mjc1MzY0ODMw.jpg) and walked to the kitchen.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 07:25 PM
(Yeah just a panic attack.)

"Please, stop." Adriana begged. "Sasuke, Sasuke!'' She called in real life, while Lisa began crying.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he appears behind fue his eyes glowed madly as he growls in a dark cold voice " what's going on here?" He says in a deadly voice and his red eyes glowing madly told everyone that he was angry

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Adriana was just on the ground, covering her face as blisters ran up and down her skin from the flames.

In real life, Adriana was clutching her chest, panic sparking in her eyes.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Bump)

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 08:05 AM
Skye watched all of this and laughed .

Caligo Everton
November 12th, 2016, 09:48 AM
Fue had her eyes closed in real world as her hair burst up in flames. "You know what's happening sasuke." She said in a other worldly voice. It sounded like the devil itself. In the mindscape fue bent down and grabbed Adriana's chin forcing her to look into her red eyes. "Even if sasuke locks me in the deepest cell I will always be able to reach you. He created me and he won't be able to undo what he has done." with that she cackled and stood up. "I'm his greatest creation." she mewed over her shoulder as Adriana went up in flames. She opened her eyes to the real world. They were a fiery red. (FYI this is all in the mindscape no one but me and Adriana knows what's going on. Y'all can just see the outside.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he grabs fue by her neck " stop this now fue I did not make you for this stop this at once " he says growling loudly in anger as he let's go of fue

Caligo Everton
November 12th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he grabs fue by her neck " stop this now fue I did not make you for this stop this at once " he says growling loudly in anger as he let's go of fue

Fue smirked impishly not effected at all my sasukes anger. "Stop what?" She asked innocently. "I haven't done anything" she said with her mind. She winked at him and turned to her demon form. "I have no idea what your talking about." She paused to yawn. "I just woke up." She said mockingly sleepy. She whiped her tail across her face. "So I suggest you get yourself together before you hurt someone." She said chuckling impishly.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Adriana let out a cry in the real world, demon for taking over. Without a thought, she summoned a black and purple orb, sparking with hate, fear, and anger, and threw it at Fue, knocking her through the wall. She gasped for air, trying to calm herself down as her heart raced.

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 10:27 AM
Skye watched for the outside of the mindscape. She had a deep feeling on what was going on but didn't care that much.

Caligo Everton
November 12th, 2016, 10:29 AM
Adriana let out a cry in the real world, demon for taking over. Without a thought, she summoned a black and purple orb, sparking with hate, fear, and anger, and threw it at Fue, knocking her through the wall. She gasped for air, trying to calm herself down as her heart raced.

Fue stood up and blew some hair out of her face. She smiled a insane smile. "Imbrace it darling. Cause till you do you will never grow." She growled the added. "And you'll never be able to defeat me." She stood up her hair and eyes burning wildly. "I suggest you get your pet under control." She growled whipping her tail. "You sasuke have seen me once with a temper and you don't want to see it again." She growled louder. She turned flaring her wings in a flurry of fire. She walked to sasuke and kissed him. "Had to do that at least once." She whispered into his ear then she walked to her room.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Adriana was quiet, tears dripping down her face. She folded her massive wings around herself, making it so that nobody could see her.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 10:34 AM
Jasmine was sleeping on the floor. Bones were around and her fur was matted with blood.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed as winter appears by Adriana " take care of her I'll take care of fue " he says coldly as winter nods and holds out his hand to Adriana " it's okay I'm here to help " Sasuke walks to fue room and knocks on the door hard

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Skye frowned her eye brows. She laughter gone. She stood up and walked to Winter and the other girl.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Adriana tightened her wings slightly, quietly crying. "I want to hurt Fue, and maim her." She whimpered. "But I know that it isn't normal for me to feel like that. I really, really want to watch her suffer and scream for what she did."

Lisa crawled over to Winter, looking at Adriana with concern. "Mama?" She pulled her fist from her mouth to say the word. "Mama?"

Adriana loosened her wings slightly, and her head popped out to look at Lisa with wide eyes.

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 11:05 AM
Skye felt angry and sad for the girl. She understood the want to make one suffer. But she did I t understand what made Adriana feel angry.

Caligo Everton
November 12th, 2016, 11:47 AM
she chuckled as she heard the loud knock. "angry sasuke? furious? welcome to the club... you'll never escape it." she said darkly into his mind. she entered sasukes mindscape. "hello darling." she said softly. "you took me in just to abandon me?" she growled bitterly. her face softened. "lock me up... kill me. it wont make a difference. no one is like me no one can match my power anymore... they're all too afraid. i'm alone now and i will cope." she said a bitter tear rolling down her cheek in the real world. she spread her wings creating a wall of fire between her and her mentor.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 01:03 PM
she chuckled as she heard the loud knock. "angry sasuke? furious? welcome to the club... you'll never escape it." she said darkly into his mind. she entered sasukes mindscape. "hello darling." she said softly. "you took me in just to abandon me?" she growled bitterly. her face softened. "lock me up... kill me. it wont make a difference. no one is like me no one can match my power anymore... they're all too afraid. i'm alone now and i will cope." she said a bitter tear rolling down her cheek in the real world. she spread her wings creating a wall of fire between her and her mentor.
Sasuke eyes glowed as he just walks through the fire it burned his clothes but not his body as he growls softly " fue come here now I made you who you are I know you're every power you're every weakness I took you in to make you the perfect demon but none has gotten close to becoming perfect not even Adriana and you "

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Adriana opened her wings slightly. "What?"

"Mama?" Lisa crawled up, tugging on Adriana's shirt. "Mama!"

Adriana wrapped her wings around the girl in a hug, smiling gently. Her demon form faded back to her human form as she embraced the four-month old gently.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 08:13 PM
*blink*

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed " as I said none of you came close to becoming a perfect demon well winter did for a bit until he met you and Adriana " he says coldly to fue " he felt...love for you too so I did what any normal brother would do and punished him for three days straight but he still cared for you two a perfect demon would not feel anything they'll just keep hurting and killing following the orders of they're master "

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Adriana stood up, and placed Lisa gently on the floor. "Momma's got something to do." She whispered quietly, drawing away, going up into flames, her demon form different this time. ( http://img04.deviantart.net/8c7d/i/2015/111/f/8/demon_queen_miyabi_inkashya_by_kyasarin_uchiha-d666ij5.png )

She walked up to Sasuke, eyes calm as she turned his face towards her. Her hands were cold, as her red eyes stared into his. She drew close, and kissed him fully.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:23 PM
Bloop!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed madly as he just stands there and let's her kiss him but eventually he kisses her back

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Adriana drew away, and looked up at him. Her image flickered from being the coy demon that kissed Sasuke, to the meek and horrified human. The two conflicting feelings caused Adriana to stumble away, before finally giving back into Adriana. "I'm-I'm sorry!" Adriana gasped, hand covering her mouth with shock.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:34 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as she changed back to normal " no it's okay....do you want to kiss me again?"

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Adriana bowed her head. "Only if you want," She murmured. She trembled, feeling so upset. Why did she do that?! Yes, she loved Sasuke, but... She was just a test subject, she had no business courting him!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed " if I said I wanted to would you do it again " he asks calmly

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:51 PM
"Y-yes," Adriana stammered, blushing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Sasuke nods " then yes I want to "

Caligo Everton
November 13th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Fue cackled with amusement. "Am I the only one thinking here sasuke? You can never be the perfect demon cause of your heart." She said grabbing sasukes chin and turning him toward her. Her heart has frozen through and through. She tilted her head. "I don't love you anymore. I can't. Whenever I live I'm just hurt. So instead I'll kill. Sasuke I'll kill for you not because I love you anymore but because I don't care. I will prove you wrong I will become even stronger then you yet." She growled the she reached out to him with her mind. "But tell me this why her and not me?" she said to his mind bitterly. Let out a shaky breath and for a second it was freezing cold due to her heart freezing. She let go of them turning away. "If you are going to make out leave." She said coldly. She felt so cold inside it was showing on her skin. She had frost patterns all over her skin regardless of how much she warmed up. She realized they were permanent.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he walks to fue and holds her close and speaks within her mind " I'm just playing along with both of you I have no heart or emotions like love or hate I am almost like a perfect demon but " he begins to speak out loud " you two are in my way " he says letting her go " though I am flattered that you too ...love me I'm just loving you two back because of winter "

Caligo Everton
November 13th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he walks to fue and holds her close and speaks within her mind " I'm just playing along with both of you I have no heart or emotions like love or hate I am almost like a perfect demon but " he begins to speak out loud " you two are in my way " he says letting her go " though I am flattered that you too ...love me I'm just loving you two back because of winter "

She laughed louder at his reply. "Well have fun with loving me." she snarled in the mindscape. "I SAID GET OUT." She yelled in the real world turning around showing her tattoos.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 09:49 AM
Jasmine was growling at two scientist as they tried to drag her out the cage. She pulled the rope making one of them fall.

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 10:14 AM
Adriana turned her head slightly, shoving away the hurt that she felt by Sasuke's words, and focused on Jasmine's sounds. "They're bringing her out of the cage." She muttered, before walking away. "You probably should deal with it Sasuke."

(Winter x Adriana it is then~)

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 10:19 AM
Three more scientist came and held her down. She struggled as they put a muzzle on her and dragged her out the cage. Jasmine kept pulling as they kept dragged her passed the other cages.

Caligo Everton
November 13th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Holly looked at sasuke hate in her eyes. "Nice excuse." She said bitterly. "I have work to do." She said. She walked down the hall and met with some guards. They were bring a test subject to her from now. She opened her test room door and sat down waiting.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Jasmine was still growling as she entered the room. The scientist were panting as they tied her leash to a pole.

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 12:31 PM
XD, Sasuke has lost all chance with Fue, and Adriana. Though, Adri srems a little more forgiving then Fue... )

##

Adriana picked Lisa up, and passed Fue's testing room. She paused, and backpedaled, looking at Fue. "Well," She said quietly. "Looks like we were both tricked."

(Fue and Adri should be friends now XD)

Caligo Everton
November 13th, 2016, 12:36 PM
"You're an interesting one." She said to jas. She turned to Adrian. "It seems so." She growled. She walked to the door and slammed it.

(Yasssss)

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 12:40 PM
"Look, Fue, I'm sorry!" She called. "I really didn't know that you loved him."

Lisa waved her arms. "Fue! Fue!"

(That was Lisa's second word. Her first one was 'Mama')

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 12:43 PM
Jasmine stared at Holly,"Who are you? Never seen you around."

Caligo Everton
November 13th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Holly snorted and turned to her demon form. "Is that better?" She asked calmly. then she heard Lisa. She opened the door and looked at the little one. "What was that?" She snarled intimidatingly.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Jasmine shrugged at her demon form,"I guess."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he growls softly and turns away " winter I need you to punish me I'm starting to feel again " winter nods slowly " as you wish brother " he says as they walked to the forbidden room where only Sasuke and winter can go in though

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 01:59 PM
"Fue! Fue!" Lisa patted Fue's face, not looking scared at all. "Fue!" She then patted Adriana's face. "Mama!" She patted both faces, before wiggling excitedly. "Same!"

Adriana's jaw dropped. That little girl was smarter than she looked! Just four months old, and already talking?

Caligo Everton
November 13th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Furs face softened she changed to her human form. "No." she whispered. "NO." She screamed putting her hands over her ears. She doubled over curling into the fetal position and a tear ran down her face. Suddenly she felt jake beside her.
"Don't fear our daughter holly." he comforted her. He helped her up. "I'm so sorry for what I did. I will be with you always." he whispered into her ear.

(Is that ok????)

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 02:33 PM
(Lisa being Fue's child? Yeah, it's fine!)

"Fue?!" Adriana placed Lisa on the ground, kneeling by Fue.

Caligo Everton
November 13th, 2016, 02:48 PM
(Lisa being Fue's child? Yeah, it's fine!)

"Fue?!" Adriana placed Lisa on the ground, kneeling by Fue.

"Lisa. Who came up with that?" She snorted. She looked at Adriana. "Before I came here I had a fiancé. He was drunk and tried to shoot me I grabbed his gun and shot him. He died. I went to Jail and I was pregnant. With a girl. I have her away I didn't want her to see me like this. Then sasuke found me and now I'm here." She explained. SHe stood up shaking herself off. "Come here Lisa." She said spreading her arms with warmth.

(Yayyyyyy. Hey assume can I terminate Alex I had a plot but it didn't work out. :))

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 03:06 PM
"Fue!" Lisa squealed, crawling up to her happily.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Sasuke walks up to them though he was different he was ..human again he was a bit tall with red eyes and messy black hair he had no shirt on am doing blood came down the wounds on his back and chest " fue winter has failed on punishing me so I need you to do it " he says in a dark cold voice as he looks at Lisa with glowing cold eyes " why isn't the girl being experimented on?"

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Jasmine layed on the floor watching the others. She scratched her muzzle as she saw Sasuke.

Caligo Everton
November 13th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Holly growled. "Lisa is to young." She growled louder. "And what's this about winter failing?" She asked. "Lisa behind me." She ordered protectively.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Sasuke growls softly " he started to beg and cry for me to order him to stop so I did what anyone will do and punished him he's now chained by the neck and shoulders in the forbidden room so I came here to get you to continue my punishment " his eyes glowed madly " and no one is too young to not be experimented on I mean I've been experimenting on winter since he was five "

Teggy
November 13th, 2016, 03:50 PM
skye walked around the place.(idk what to post)

Caligo Everton
November 13th, 2016, 03:54 PM
holly turned to her demon form. "Lisa won't be tested on." She growled slowly unlocking the chains she had on her worst side. A side she had shown only once.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Jasmine was still watching and pricked her ears to listen.

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Adriana growled, eyes flashing red. "Lisa is only four months old, Sasuke." She leaned closer, and then slapped him. Hard.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 05:38 PM
"Ooooooh!", Jasmine said through her muzzle.

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Adriana turned into her demon form, eyes blazing. "I don't care who or what you are, you will not touch Lisa! She is like a daughter to me, and she is biologically Fue's daughter. We both have the right to withhold her from your insane, horrible, disgusting tests. I don't know what I saw in you in the first place. You are a horrible man only pretending to know how any of us feel. You punish yourself to not feel, but maybe if you did, you would see that you are a MONSTER. I've seen you be kind, but it was all an act wasn't it? I hate you, Sasuke." She pushed past him, and right into the forbidden room, flicking her hand. The chains on Winter disappeared, and she caught him as he fell, bringing him back.

"Take a good, long look at your brother, Sasuke." Her voice was dark. "You don't love him. You treat him like another experiment. I'm not afraid of you, Sasuke. I will do everything in my power to keep you AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Sasuke laughs coldly as she entered the forbidden room " big mistake " he says as the room begins to light up causing all demon powers to be sealed and return everyone into normal humans " you see this room only listens to me " he says changing into his demon form " and winter was the perfect demon until you guys came along and ruined everything he's the reason Lisa was found and saved he wanted to see fue smile and he knew how much you care about little kids he's the reason why I held back on the tests on her then " he crunched his hands into fists " then you started to slowly become more....annoying your adorable blush always made me feel these dang emotions and whenever fue was jealous or whenever she saw me with those beautiful glowing eyes it made me feel again and when I noticed that winter was feeling them too I had to end it " he laughs coldly " winter still feels these cursed emotions and when he found out that you two fell in love with me " he growls loudly " he smiled he said that you're lucky to have a guy like me I hated it " winter was waking up slowly his blue eyes glowing

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Adriana lowered her head, hugging Winter to her chest. The chuckle started soft, before growing louder as she raised her head. Her eyes were filled with a void-like darkness, red where her pupils should be. She placed Winter gently next to Lisa, as her human form melted away. "You are a fool, Sasuke." Her voice was demonic, crackling with darkness and power. "By running this facility, even though I once told you long ago to stop. Do you remember me, Sasuke Wolf?" She spoke his full name darkly. "I was the one that came to you when you were young, and a test subject for your father."

"I comforted you in your time of need, I gave you the power to overpower your father. I raised you, letting you and your brother think that you were demons."

"I am Azhemia, the demon queen. This mere mortal that I am possessing is suffering. Hurting. Because you broke her heart, right when she was feeling at her lowest. I am disappointed in you, Sasuke. You hurt your brother. You hurt others like your father hurt you. I am very disappointed." She knelt, cupping Winter's face with one hand. "I will not leave Adriana's body until you remember how to feel, Sasuke."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he he laughs loudly " my father was just a other fool with a bright idea I made it true " he looks at winter then at her " all this time you only come when I turn your human shell down how cute " he says growling softly " you are far too late " he says pulling out a orb with darkness within in it was as if nothing was there it had no feeling to it as the shadows moved around in it " this is the final step of becoming a real demon and I will make it true " he says opening his mouth to eat the orb

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 08:25 PM
"Sasuke no!" Adriana shrieked, trying to fight against the demon. She reached out her hand, but Azhemia yanked it back. "Sasuke!" Adriana pleaded, trying to fightagainst the demon possession. "Please! Please!" Her eyes were full of tears. "PLEASE!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Winter eyes glowed as he gets up " stay here" he says running at Sasuke changing into a huge white wolf beast he punches Sasuke hard causing him to drop the orb " you fool!!" Sasuke yells as he bites Winters shoulder

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Adriana yelled, and grabbed the orb. She held it to her mouth. "Fue, get Lisa put." She muttered. "Both of you, stop."She growled. "Or I will swallow this."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he stops and laughs softly " do it you'll just become the demon I'm looking for a demon that feels nothing and only obeys " he says as winter eyes glowed winter speaks " don't breath for 10 seconds fue, Adriana and Lisa " he says as sleeping smoke begins to cover the room Sasuke roars loudly as he was about to attack winter but only ends up falling asleep beside winter

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 10:34 PM
Adriana hesitated while she watched. She studied the orb, thoughts spinning. She placed it to her mouth....

And swallowed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 11:11 PM
Winter eyes glowed as he saw her swallow it and says one thing as the orb breaks within her causing her to pass out " save him " he says as the orb takes over causing to pass out and her soul and the demon that possesses her to end up in a dark room in front of her was a masked man like thing the man himself looked normal but his eyes were different it was as if hell itself was in his eyes. It was lucifer himself to king and maker of the demons and lover to the demon queen he tilts his head " hello " he says in a dark cold voice but it was kinda...kind in a way

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 11:15 PM
Adriana heard Winter's words echoing as she stared at the man. She felt... different. As if the two parts of her had become one... She lifted her head, watching the man cautiously.

Save him.

'Him' must be Sasuke. She took in a breath. She only obeyed those two now, unless they said otherwise. She opened her eyes again. "Hello." She said, almost in a monotone. "Who might you be?" Her tone lifted slightly at the end, suggesting that it was a question.

"He's my husband." The other part of her explained, before separating from her. "I am not needed for you anymore. Continue, Lucifer."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 11:22 PM
Lucifer laughs softly it was a cold chilling laugh "I missed you too my love " he looks at Adriana " and I am here to help you you see Sasuke is a soul long gone within the darkness I've mistakenly made. he needs someone to pull him out so when you ate the orb filled with darkness I used this chance to help you and him winter put him to sleep for a reason my friend now it's your turn "

rubinaito
November 13th, 2016, 11:26 PM
"So I am to make Master Sasuke... Human, again." Adriana asked carefully, folding her wings.