PDA

View Full Version : The lab of madness

Pages : 1 [2]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 11:31 PM
Lucifer claps his hands " yes but unfortunately he will still have his demon form that I can not change I can only change his soul and make him feel human once again and hope he finds a cure to change you all back to normal " he holds out his hand " so will you do it ? "

red_inactive
November 13th, 2016, 11:34 PM
"Yes, sir." Adriana shook his hand, before waking back up. She looked at the ceiling calmly, before standing up. She brushed her jeans off, and flapped her wings slightly as she picked Sasuke up.

(Goodnight)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Good night :3 ) Lucifer eyes glowed as he laughs softly " you can't help him like that " he says covering her eyes as everything and everyone was covered in darkness Lucifer removes his hands showing a young little boy no older than five crying in the middle of the darkness the boys hair was pitch black and his clothes was torn showing many cuts and bruises though his eyes and face couldn't be seen as he cried into his hands. Lucifer smiles " this is Sasuke soul be careful he is not alone " Lucifer says disappearing

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 12:06 PM
All fue could see was darkness. Her demon was coming and she couldn't stop it. The real fue not the one that is all calm and collected. The fue that once many years ago was one of Lucifers pets. A mistress if I may. She had come out once claiming that sasuke was her son. That she had given him to Lucifer to be his wife's son so he could be great. She suddenly caught on fire morfing into something else something greater. (http://pm1.narvii.com/5945/439dc7d5daeeaecae7fc79071efaf47f3b9365e2_hq.jpg)
she got up from where she lay and walked to Adriana and sasuke. "awwww poor little sasuke." Fue the real fue chuckled the chuckle grew into a insane laugh. "You a little boy. Remember me?" She said quietly. "Holly is a nice girl. Don't break her like your father broke me." She said her voice getting rougher. She looked into the unconscious boys face holding his chin. "I know you can hear me." She whispered in his ear. "Waaaake upppp." She growled getting angry. Her hair was a fiery beauty.

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 01:27 PM
(Bump?) (honestly I've been on here forever and I still have no idea what bump or boop means. SOMEONE HALLLLLP)

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 01:40 PM
(I don't know what it means either. I also don't know what to do with my character.)

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 02:03 PM
(I don't know what it means either. I also don't know what to do with my character.)

(Poof in the crazy you broke out XD)

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 03:33 PM
All fue could see was darkness. Her demon was coming and she couldn't stop it. The real fue not the one that is all calm and collected. The fue that once many years ago was one of Lucifers pets. A mistress if I may. She had come out once claiming that sasuke was her son. That she had given him to Lucifer to be his wife's son so he could be great. She suddenly caught on fire morfing into something else something greater. (http://pm1.narvii.com/5945/439dc7d5daeeaecae7fc79071efaf47f3b9365e2_hq.jpg)
she got up from where she lay and walked to Adriana and sasuke. "awwww poor little sasuke." Fue the real fue chuckled the chuckle grew into a insane laugh. "You a little boy. Remember me?" She said quietly. "Holly is a nice girl. Don't break her like your father broke me." She said her voice getting rougher. She looked into the unconscious boys face holding his chin. "I know you can hear me." She whispered in his ear. "Waaaake upppp." She growled getting angry. Her hair was a fiery beauty.

(Hello?)

red_inactive
November 14th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Adriana lashed out, striking Fue down. Her face was calm, not even a trace of fury or anger. "Stay away from him." She said calmly. "At the moment, I am to help him, which means I must not let anyone near." She kept the cold water surrounding Fue, while she picked up the little boy.

"Hello, little one." She said quietly to the younger Sasuke, moving over to sit on a log. Her hands were gentle, and her face was kind. While she did not have emotions anymore, she remembered what they felt like. At this moment, displaying kindness was the best course to show. "Would you mind telling me why a young child like you is out here, all alone?"

To the child-like Sasuke, she was a young woman with black hair, wearing tattered clothing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Sorry was doing things :3) Sasuke just steps away from them in fear his eyes widen and glowing pure red as six red eyes opened behind him within the darkness a huge shadow like wolf paw steps forward growling loudly. Sasuke shakes his head and covers his ears " no.. I can't tell you I don't want to hurt you he'll hurt you if I tell like he hurt me and my baby brother so please stay away!" He yells as the wolf beast roars loudly at them and it slashes at Adriana and fue trying to keep them away the head comes out of the darkness staying by Sasuke who was turned away still covering his ears and closing his eyes in fear as if he was just trying to block out the pain of what's to come

red_inactive
November 14th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Adriana looked up at the wolf, and smiled dryly. She picked the boy up, and made her way through the forest, ignoring the wolf. "Child, don't be afraid." She said quietly. "Come stop your crying, it'll be alright," She sang quietly. "Just take my hand, hold it tight. I will protect you from all around you, I will be here don't you cry." She smiled down at the boy, and knelt in front of him.

"This monster," She said quietly, cupping his face in her hands. "Represents all of your fear, negative emotions, and the abuse you went through as a young child." She conjured up a glowing, sun-like orb. It melted away the snow, grass sprouting around them. She placed it gently in his hands. "All you need to escape from it is a ray of sunshine."

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 05:15 PM
fue clenched her teeth and slammed Adriana into the wall. "Little boy." She growled turning to him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Sasuke eyes stopped glowing for a while as he was about to grab the orb but when Adriana was slammed against the wall the orb darkens as he eyes glowed madly in fear once again as he begins to step back only to fall down but he still tried to get away the wolf beast appears coming out of Sasukes shadow it roars at fue as it stands in front of Sasuke protectively roaring loudly as Sasuke begins to run away from them

Teggy
November 14th, 2016, 05:28 PM
(anyone wanna interact with Skye... She's like... Never around *is my fault*)

Teggy
November 14th, 2016, 06:36 PM
(bump)

red_inactive
November 14th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Adriana stood up calmly. "Wolf," She called. "It seems that I did not see you in the correct lighting. Would you be so kind as to get Sasuke to a safer place while I deal with her?"

She turned to Fue, and smiled wickedly. "You," Her voice was dangerously low. "Are preventing me from carrying out the orders of my masters, and the King." Her hands began crackling with electricity as she raised a hand. "Be gone from this mind, you unclean filth." She dissolved Fue, releasing Holly from Sasuke's mind.

(Now it's just Sasuke and Adriana for now.)

Lisa, in the real world, was crying, tugging at Holly and Adriana desperately. "Mama! Drana!" She wailed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 07:01 PM
The wolf eyes glowed as it disappears and reappears in Sasukes shadow Sasuke had found a cave nearby was crying silently

red_inactive
November 14th, 2016, 07:20 PM
After making sure Fue was gone, Adriana re conjured up the orb. "Sasuke!" She called. "I'm fine, and Fue won't bother us anymore!" She peeked into the cave, the sunlight lighting up the dark cave.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 07:23 PM
The beast was covering Sasuke growling loudly at the light as Sasuke covered his ears " no I don't want to please leave me alone "

red_inactive
November 14th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Adriana sat in front of Sasuke quietly, eyes calm. She placed it on the ground, and took Sasuke's hands in her own. "Little Sasuke," She said quietly. "I am a demon. A monster. I cannot feel, and I cannot love. However," She squeezed his hands gently. "You are still capable of that. I sacrificed myself so that you, Holly, Winter, and Lisa can live happily. I can still remember my feelings as a mortal. I was scared, and alone. You were my little ray of sunshine, Sasuke. And now I want to repay you, master."

She picked the glowing ball of sunshine again, and placed it in his hands.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Adriana sat in front of Sasuke quietly, eyes calm. She placed it on the ground, and took Sasuke's hands in her own. "Little Sasuke," She said quietly. "I am a demon. A monster. I cannot feel, and I cannot love. However," She squeezed his hands gently. "You are still capable of that. I sacrificed myself so that you, Holly, Winter, and Lisa can live happily. I can still remember my feelings as a mortal. I was scared, and alone. You were my little ray of sunshine, Sasuke. And now I want to repay you, master."

She picked the glowing ball of sunshine again, and placed it in his hands.
Sasuke looks at her then at the orb he gives it back to her and closes his eyes the beast disappears into roses as the darkness begins to become a beautiful grass Field as Sasuke stands up slowly changing into grown up sad he looks at Adriana and laughs softly " ... to think you'll risk your humanity for me ... I will not take it you are the light they need I will just be the shadow that follows you " he holds out his hand " may I?" He says smiling a real smile

red_inactive
November 14th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Adriana took his hand and stood up. "My job is completed, Master Sasuke. Do you wish to go back to the real world?" She asked, wings flapping slightly. "Holly, Lisa, and Master Winter are waiting for you to wake up." She placed the orb in his hand. "Keep it, Sasuke. I am comfortable with being like this. I finally feel balanced."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Sasuke looks at the orb and smiles " it reminds me of him " he says kissing it and letting it go " yes let's go it seems like I have a lot of apologizing to do "

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 08:26 PM
"dam you Lucifer!" She screamed to the sky. "You can't keep me from my son forever." She screamed. She through Lisa across the room in a flurry of anger. slowly fue was locked up once more in hollys heart. Hollys lis were blue and she felt frozen inside. A side affect of fues hatred. She blacked out from the coldness.

red_inactive
November 14th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Adriana drew a pentogram in the air, creating a portal. She let Sasuke go in first, before following.

Adriana opened her eyes, sitting up easily. She stood up, flapping her wings slightly to balance herself. She stood where she was, now black hair flowing slightly in a nonexistent wind. She walked over to Lisa, and cradled her gently. She healed the gash slicing through Lisa's head. She then walked over to Holly, and sent a small flame into Holly, warming her temporarily.

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Holly woke up. Her hair was still white like fues. "It'll turn red in a few days." She said weakly.

red_inactive
November 14th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Adriana just put Lisa down, before walking over to Sasuke to wait for him to wake up.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Sasuke wakes up slowly he growls softly as he puts his hand on his head " ow why does my head hurt ?" He looks at fue then at winter was running over to holly " are you okay?" Winter asks worriedly

red_inactive
November 14th, 2016, 09:06 PM
"Good morning, Sir." Adriana said pleasantly. "I take it you slept well. Here is an asprin, and some coffee, dark roasted with a spoonful of sugar, just as you like it." She handed it to him on a silver platter, but her smile didn't quite reach her eyes.

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Holly looked sasuke right in the eye. "I got mad. I don't get mad much." She said hoping sasuke knew without her having to explain.

red_inactive
November 14th, 2016, 09:12 PM
Lisa tugged at Holly's hair. "Mama?"

After Adriana got Sasuke comfortable, she turned to Winter and Holly. "Winter, I have a latte for you with milk foam and creamer, sweet caramel drizzled on top. Holly, a lightly roasted coffee with creamer and a splash of milk, with spices mixed in." She handed the mugs to them, before handing Lisa a sippy cup with warm milk.

Wildy~ =3
November 14th, 2016, 10:58 PM
K :3 winter will get you) Sasuke nods " seems like you've become more....beautiful now I wonder if the demon blood is working " he holds out his hand " grab my hand I'll lead you there" / winter looks at fue " mind checking the truck for anymore subjects then you can go back to Sasuke " he says leaving he disappears into a white mist and appears in front of wild out of nowhere
(Sorry I was inactive)
Wild made a startled "Eep!" and jumped back.

red_inactive
November 15th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Bump

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Winter eyes glowed " ...no need " he says calmly as he looks at holly " are you okay?" Sasuke drinks the coffee and sighs softly " winter tell me if the cameras are working " winter nods " yes they are " Sasuke nods " good " he says standing up

red_inactive
November 15th, 2016, 07:09 PM
"Anything else you need me to do, Sir?" Adriana asked Sasuke, her face devoid of any real emotion. She kept a gentle smile plastered on her face, but inside her eyes was... nothing.

Lisa drank from her cup, eyes looking sleepy.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Sasuke growls softly as he looks at her " you god damn fool ....yes follow me " he says standing up and begins to walk out of the room " holly, winter Lisa go to my room and wait there"

red_inactive
November 15th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Adriana followed, flapping her wings slightly. She floated after Sasuke, fingers trailing along the walls with mild fascination. She felt a strange emotion tremble through her as she thought about sinking those claws into the flesh of whoever Sasuke wanted her to. She took the emotion, trapping it inside of her as she observed it. It was strange.

As a human, Adriana hated violence. But this unrecognizable emotion felt almost like joy, and excitement. It calmed quickly to a mere emotion of satisfaction, which Adriana was able to kill immediately.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Sasuke opens a door to a lab room and walks in " come in " he says calmly as he sits down on a chair

red_inactive
November 15th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Adriana let herself sit gently on the lab table.

Wildy~ =3
November 15th, 2016, 08:07 PM
(Let's say Wild is already there XD)

Wild had just gotten out of the van and was looking around.

(Halp idk what to do now.........)

Caligo Everton
November 15th, 2016, 09:17 PM
"Hello winter." Fue said fighting to come out. holly felt Lisa tug her hair and holly broke through furs pull.

red_inactive
November 16th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Adriana let herself sit gently on the lab table.

Bump

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Sasuke nods slowly " now tell are you sure you don't feel anything?"
Winter nods slowly as his ears moved up " I gotta go " he says disappearing and reappearing in front of wild once again " hello welcome to the lab "

Wildy~ =3
November 16th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Sasuke nods slowly " now tell are you sure you don't feel anything?"
Winter nods slowly as his ears moved up " I gotta go " he says disappearing and reappearing in front of wild once again " hello welcome to the lab "
"Why'd you take me here?" Wild asked.

red_inactive
November 16th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Adriana sighed. "Feelings and emotions are a broad subject." She said quietly. "I cannot feel love, or hate, or anger, or happiness, or sadness, or empathy. I can feel satisfaction for doing my job, and the idea of killing others for you fills me with excitement. Keeping you safe is my number one priority, and any other people you wish me to do so."

"I can remember emotions. I can remember how being happy felt, and how anger could take control of me in my weakest moments. However, I am content with being like this. I finally 'feel' balanced." Adriana finished explaining, folding her wings neatly.

Caligo Everton
November 16th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Holly let Lisa climb on her and she held her tight.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Winter nods slowly " to be experimented on of course our job here is to create a demonic army and you will be one if you well live though the tests "
Sasuke growls softly " and yet you stopped me from feeling the way you do ...dang it lucifer " he says mostly to himself as he sits down and looks at her " how would you feel if I experimented on Lisa or fue again maybe even winter what will you do?"

red_inactive
November 16th, 2016, 08:45 PM
"Go ahead. I follow your orders." Adriana stated simply. "If I was mortal again, I would be very upset. However, you'll have to deal with Holly if you experiment on Lisa. Holly is, after all, Lisa's real mother." She said, wings flapping slightly. "Anything else?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2016, 08:53 PM
Join!! If you want :3 http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=36415&posted=1#post36415 ) Sasuke sighs softly " don't worry I won't so tell me since I'm in control of you does this mean I also control the demon that possesses you "

red_inactive
November 16th, 2016, 08:55 PM
"The demon that possessed me is gone." Adriana said simply. "When I became my own demon, the Queen had no more reason to stay. Apologies, Master."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Sasuke nods " no it's okay mind writing down the demons name for me " he says as a paper and pen appears beside her

red_inactive
November 16th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Adriana wrote the name down with ease. Queen Azhlidra.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Sasuke nods as the paper disappears " thank you now do me a favor and come here"

red_inactive
November 16th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Adriana walked over. "Yes, Master Sasuke?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Sasuke smiles as he pulls Adriana closer to him " you don't feel anything when I do this ?"

red_inactive
November 16th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Adriana raised an eyebrow. "No." She said flatly. "But, if you would like me to be a companion, rather than a servant, all you have to do is ask." Her gut twisted slightly, remembering how she used to love him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Sasuke sighs softly " okay then do you feel anything when I do this " he says pulling her onto his lap making her sit on his lap he smiles a teasing smile as he looks up at her with glowing red eyes as he begins to speak in his dark husky voice " so do you feel anything?"

red_inactive
November 16th, 2016, 10:07 PM
"No. Apologies, Master Sasuke."

Caligo Everton
November 17th, 2016, 11:42 AM
fue walked around crossly in hollys mindcell. "Damn. I know you can hear me Lucifer. Come down here and talk." She screamed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Sasuke smiles as he begins to kiss her head " still nothing?"
Lucifer appears behind fue " yes I'm here what do you need ?"

Caligo Everton
November 17th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Sasuke smiles as he begins to kiss her head " still nothing?"
Lucifer appears behind fue " yes I'm here what do you need ?"

"I need to be with my son." She screamed. "Anyway I can get out of the prison YOU put me in?" She hissed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " and what will I gain if I let you go you hardly did anything for your host once you do something to help her I'll let you go other then that you're son is mine "

red_inactive
November 17th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Adriana sighed, pulling away. "Sasuke," She took his hand in hers. "If you want me to love you, I'll need some time to talk to the King. Okay?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " sure do you want me to summon him "

Caligo Everton
November 17th, 2016, 05:16 PM
"don't you dare leave." She hissed sword on his chest. She knew sasuke Offering to summon him.

wren
November 17th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Name: Aria ~ Rachel
Male or female: Femle ~ female
What level are you in ~ level one ~ level one
What you look like: Aria has dirty blonde hair with green eyes nudism build and very beutiful ~ Rachel has dark brown hair with dark hazel eyes.
How you got here: who knows, maybe becaue my best friend made the topic and I literally do whatever he does now that I'm back?
Personality: Tbrp ~ tbrp
Love interest: open ~ sasuke, probs taken but if he isn't
Other: I know it's late but he is my best friend, so yeah

Wildy~ =3
November 17th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Winter nods slowly " to be experimented on of course our job here is to create a demonic army and you will be one if you well live though the tests "
Sasuke growls softly " and yet you stopped me from feeling the way you do ...dang it lucifer " he says mostly to himself as he sits down and looks at her " how would you feel if I experimented on Lisa or fue again maybe even winter what will you do?"
Wild's eyes widened in surprise for a second and she started growling.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Accepted :3 and I'm not sure if Sasuke is going to be taken or not but I know winter is still free :3) Lucifer eyes glowed as he smiles darkly " or what you can't do anything against me I'm powerful I'm the king of darkness you are just one of the many demons I've made you can't do anything "

red_inactive
November 18th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Adriana nodded at Sasuke. "I would very much like to speak with him." She said quietly.

wren
November 21st, 2016, 07:33 AM
{ no idea how to start this.. } Rachel walked down the halls her nails scraping agasint the walls. Blood trickled from a Spot on her forehead and from between her parched lips. A chain was secured around her throat tugging harder each time she pulled to hard, she caught her breath as her legs gave out and she crashed to the floor and crumpled. She ehard the guard laugh from behind and braced herself. A harsh kick to the stomach sent her sprawling and she groaned once she stopped moving.

Caligo Everton
November 21st, 2016, 01:48 PM
Accepted :3 and I'm not sure if Sasuke is going to be taken or not but I know winter is still free :3) Lucifer eyes glowed as he smiles darkly " or what you can't do anything against me I'm powerful I'm the king of darkness you are just one of the many demons I've made you can't do anything "

" oh but can't I." She hissed. "Ever see your precious demon wife after she left her host. No? Well she's somewhere here chained up like me in this pit. THE on only way out will be releasing hollys demons. And for that she needs love." she hissed I need her exlovers ear. "See? One visit and your life is hell." she snarled.