PDA

View Full Version : SkyClan Nursery

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Fawn
October 3rd, 2016, 11:46 PM

Hexict
October 5th, 2016, 06:53 PM
fenic!

Giving a their sister a small laugh at this, Mottledkit knew a bit about it, always having their big ears open. Other kits had similar conversation apparently, talking about becoming apprentices and warriors and trying to guess who would be their mentor. Mottled knew it was important inclan life due to how excited everyone else seemed the closer they got to be six moons old - when they would become apprentices. "No, we don't train ourselves," the tortoiseshell shook their head, wondering how a cat was suppose to teach themselves, but some cats have done it before, right? Unlike their sister, Mottledkit viewed the clan as a new beginning, getting another chance at life after Oak had left them. Hawkstar had been kind enough to take them in - though the kit's anti-social personality prevented them from befriending other cats... yet. They did plan on making friends and a life within the clans, perhaps have something to fight for. Mottledkit wasn't one to jump into a fight, but maybe they just needed a reason, one the clans can provide. They were suddenly determined to grow strong and become a cat that protect others, aware of how thin and weak looking they actually seemed right now. "I hope it's someone who is nice, but can still train me to be better, you know?" Mottledkit mewed to their sister.

RedHead
October 6th, 2016, 03:29 PM
{@Fenic (and any of Hawkstar's kits and Mapleleaf's kits can join in too)}
Lemonstar walked into the nursery, Tawnybird on his tail. The leader had a bit of difficulty getting through the entrance, his large build and broad shoulders getting him slightly stuck for a moment. After he was fully in the nursery, the leader's golden eyes scanned the nursery for the kits that no longer had parents, kit's whose families were torn apart.
Glancing over his shoulder, Lemonstar looked at Tawnybird. "So, we are looking for Laurelkit, Beekit, Swiftkit, Redkit, Rowankit, and Ashenkit, right?" Lemonstar asked, hoping he had gotten all of the names right. He honestly had no idea what any of the kits looked like, and hoped Tawnybird had an idea.

Redkit was laying in her nest, bored, when she spotted Lemonwhisper walk in. She hadn't been outside the nursery for a while, as her mother had grounded her, and told her to stay here. So the young kit had no idea what had happened in the past day and a half, and she still belived her mother to be deputy, and Hawkstar to be leader. She knew Lemonwhisper as a young, not to mention handsome, warrior. At six moons old, Redkit was ready to be apprenticed, but Hawkstar hadn't performed her ceremony yet. She wondered what Lemonwhisper was doing in the nursery. I don't recall him having kits... Redkit kept her gaze on the large tom, waiting to see what he would do.

Mango
October 8th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Cucumberpickle walked in looking for the former leader, Almondstar, he called out," Almondstar?"

vos
October 8th, 2016, 11:19 AM
Almondstar's ears pick upwards, raising her head despite the exhaustion making such a simple gesture harder than it should ever be. Her kits, now growing larger week after week, curl against her stomach, partially hidden away under her alabaster coat. Just as well they're sleeping, she thinks, somewhat begrudgingly.

Pale eyes sweep over the interior, inquisitive. The large tom who had been pushed into her previous position not many moons ago catches her attention only briefly, understanding that he wasn't the one to call on her. Flexing her paws, the turns towards the den opening, the fuzzy haze of sleep dissipating when they meet each other's gazes -- so familiar, realization dawns.

"Cucumberpickle...? What brings you here? I wondered what had become of you after I stepped down."

Mango
October 8th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Cucumberpickle gave a smile trying to make things less occuward, mostly for him, and a little for her. ( Still a little selfish). he gave a smile," Your kits are getting big, and look like you," he half blushed realizing how stupid he sounded Ofcourse they look like her, they're her kits! He blinked," I umm... Was wanting to speak with you..., I am sorry that I was umm...," he wanted to run and hide, but he forced himself to stay his face getting hotter and more red per second, he gushed the rest," super obnoxious and rude as a kit apprentice, and early warriorhood. I now realized after dealing with Hawkstar that the clan was much better off with you, that it will ever be... and I wish that they didn't run away... I'm hoping for the best of Lemonstar and Grouseflurry. Though I'm concerned about not having a medicine cat, we can't live without a cat getting injured. And even if we take an apprentice in, they won't be able to get trainned...," he felt much better turning the attention towards the clan instead of shaming himself.

vos
October 8th, 2016, 05:29 PM
The older feline catches his try at a smile, and it actually helps to sooth her some, loosen her up into the conversation. She drops her guard more than she'd anticipated, laying her head down atop her paws. A light swish of her tail signals for him to come sit with her, while she scoots back to make room, bringing the kits with her.

"Thank you," it's light, airy; she's amused by how awkward he is, but flattered still, relieved that he seems to have grown up in her absence. "I'm hoping I'll be able to leave sooner rather than later. I'm getting so antsy!" Quieting down again, allowing him to gush out at her, the dam breaking under her gaze. He apologizes, admits his faults, and the topic of Hawkstar makes her scrunch her nose in distaste.

"I thought I made the right decision." She admits, tilting her head against the top of a paw. "But it's fine, Cucumberpickle; it's in the past. We needn't dwell on it. I'm glad you've come to your senses, though. I worried you'd always be that obnoxious little kit." Uttered jokingly, her maw twitches upwards at the corners.

"The issue with the lack of ranks in the clan is no longer my issue. I understand your concerns, but I don't hold any authority in those decisions anymore. If I could do something, I would, but without a medicine cat already, we're a little lost on where to go. As you said, who would train our potential apprentice? I'm afraid I'm uncertain as to whether or not we currently have anyone with extensive knowledge on healing in our midst."

Mango
October 8th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Cucumberpickle nodded," I guess, I'm really concerned about our clan falling apart, and I trust you more than Lemonstar for advice, I guess," he shrugged, glad he got it over with. I wish Starclan could send us a sign, or send a warrior off in search of Stormlight..., Did any cat go through some Medicine cat trainning, but back down, I fear the worst...Maybe after your kits are grown, you can see if you can become deputy," he added hopeful

Fel
October 8th, 2016, 06:52 PM
{@Fenic (and any of Hawkstar's kits and Mapleleaf's kits can join in too)}
Lemonstar walked into the nursery, Tawnybird on his tail. The leader had a bit of difficulty getting through the entrance, his large build and broad shoulders getting him slightly stuck for a moment. After he was fully in the nursery, the leader's golden eyes scanned the nursery for the kits that no longer had parents, kit's whose families were torn apart.
Glancing over his shoulder, Lemonstar looked at Tawnybird. "So, we are looking for Laurelkit, Beekit, Swiftkit, Redkit, Rowankit, and Ashenkit, right?" Lemonstar asked, hoping he had gotten all of the names right. He honestly had no idea what any of the kits looked like, and hoped Tawnybird had an idea.

Redkit was laying in her nest, bored, when she spotted Lemonwhisper walk in. She hadn't been outside the nursery for a while, as her mother had grounded her, and told her to stay here. So the young kit had no idea what had happened in the past day and a half, and she still belived her mother to be deputy, and Hawkstar to be leader. She knew Lemonwhisper as a young, not to mention handsome, warrior. At six moons old, Redkit was ready to be apprenticed, but Hawkstar hadn't performed her ceremony yet. She wondered what Lemonwhisper was doing in the nursery. I don't recall him having kits... Redkit kept her gaze on the large tom, waiting to see what he would do.

"...What do we do now?" Tawnybird asked the leader, assuming he'd know what they had to accomplish once they had gotten into the nursery, since she wasn't really good with kittens- she was a warrior, not someone who was good at taking care of the clan's young- she respected queens, but didn't count herself as somebody who could do what they did. I don't even have a mate- Why am I distracting myself so much about this? It's just a visit to a couple of kits! "...Just in case you'd like to start off, of course- It's not like I'm waiting for you." Tawnybird smiled nervously, though she was waiting for him. The warrior wasn't scared of kits, but they made her nervous, nervous about lots of things. I can't even remember when I was this small, and I couldn't handle losing a parent so young like some of these kittens. They were abandoned, weren't they? However, being around Lemonstar evoked different feelings- ones of faith and confidence, that she was proud of both herself and the new leader. It was a connection, like they both were so ambitious, so ready to serve their clan. ...We should talk more.

vos
October 8th, 2016, 07:15 PM
"Well, thank you, but you must try to trust Lemonstar more. He's your leader now." Canting her head, she turns to peer up at the warrior. Pinekit squirms under her elbow, bumping into the curve of the bone.

"I don't think I can regain my rank, Cucumberpickle. But thank you, regardless." Pressing her nose to the scruff of Pinekit's neck, she speaks into it briefly, before she's pushing herself up into a sit. "Don't fear so much. The stars will guide us. Our path is already laid out before us. I believe we'll be fine -- but if you continue having concerns, you can speak with me whenever you feel the need to."

Mango
October 9th, 2016, 03:02 AM
Cucumberpickle dipped his head pleased and walked out leaving Almondstar with Pinekit

Brunch
October 9th, 2016, 04:19 PM
fenic! RedHead
Ashenkit looked up at the cats, her tail flicking gently behind her. The young she-cat thought that the cats had only come in to bring her family some prey, though she had no idea what was about to hit her. Ashenkit yawned softly and curled up in her nest next to Redkit, her rust-grey coat shining pleasantly in the soft sunshine peaking through the ferns. Ready to settle down for a small nap, Ashenkit suddenly realized something: they had no prey . The she-cat's amber eyes popped open suddenly, and she scrutinized the cats more clearly; Tawnybird looked somewhat ready to combust with nervousness, while Lemonstar, who she knew as Lemonwhisper looked very solemn. Ashenkit's stomach turned inside her, and she looked at her paws as she flexed her claws into the moss. Gulping down her fears of what they were about to deliver, in a frightened squeak, Ashenkit mewed, "Why are you here?" The she-cat didn't mean for it to come out so rudely, but in her mind, a little voice was saying, it’s better to ask now than wait...
Ashenkit tried to silent the voice, but it kept getting louder and louder, WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO SOMEONE? Ashenkit's amber eyes started to water as the voice grew louder to almost a shriek, repeating itself over and over. It slowly died though, into a whisper of nonsense that that the young she-cat couldn't comprehend, and quite honestly, she didn't want to in case it turned into the horrible shrieking again that silenced the whole world.
The kit's chin started quiver, and Ashenkit thought that she was going to burst into a sob when the voice said, Calm yourself, you're in front of warriors, they don't want to see you cry, do they? Ashenkit thought on the voice's answer for a second and decided that it was right. She took a deep gulp of the milky air of the nursery; she knew that nothing was going to be okay, but she also knew that she had to stay together for her siblings, who may not be able to handle the news that she somehow knew was coming. Ashenkit didn't want to ponder on what the news might be, but she knew enough on the expressions on the cats' faces that whatever it was, it couldn't be good.

Hexict
October 9th, 2016, 04:32 PM
fenic! & RedHead

Mottledkit looked up as they heard two more cats enter the nursery. The kit furrowed their brows when they noticed Lemonwhisper - still unaware of Hawkstar's disappearance - and Tawnybird there. "Laurelkit, does Lemonwhisper have kits?" They asked their sister, eyeing the two curiously. Seeing the two enter the nursery together, Mottledkit for some reason instantly thought that they were a couple coming in to see their kits... but something seemed up. "Does it seem like somethings wrong with them?" Mottledkit quickly asked, now in a whisper so only Laurelkit could hear. They then decided they didn't want to both Lemonshwhiper and Tawnybird, so instead shook their head and re-focused their attention on their sister. "Never mind, it's none of our business."

Bram246
October 13th, 2016, 09:30 AM
Songkit played with her white brown tabby tail. Rolling around she was practicing how to hold a mouse and killing by biting her tail. She wasn't doing any harm to herself but she didn't want to harm any of the other kits.

Ever
October 30th, 2016, 04:21 PM
A small bundle of fluff was curled at her mother's belly. She couldn't be more content than in this moment, warm protected and all was still. Her siblings were all quietly stirring in their sleep. All of them were really too young to be playful for long, sleep dominating their day. Eat and sleep, that was what her long days consisted of. Unaware of the approaching season of toughness, a season that would most likely take two or three kits from the nursery. Though she didn't play much so she would have plenty of stored energy and be well grown when she left the nursery. Not that she was doing it on purpose. Her eyes were still dominantly blue, though they would change with time to a soft and inviting gold. They looked around, taking everything in, with a calculative calmness. Her tufted ears perked to the small and soft noises in the nursery, watching queens come and go with food, proud fathers visit their loves. It was all beyond her understanding, so young all she could do was watch for entertainment. Jingle mirefern

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 11:50 AM
Songkit ran around the den. She rolled on the ground, jumped over queens and other kits, amd played with bit of moss.

Jingle
November 1st, 2016, 06:14 PM
Peanutkit yawned, stretching his short little body as he snuggled up next to his siblings. He opened his eyes, blinking as the bright light hit him. He stood up and looked around the den, licking his short tail. The munchkin started to waddle over to his mother, looking up at her much larger body.

---

Jigglefoot padded into the nursery to visit both his mate and his kits. He smiles softly, opening his mouth to speak; "Hello, Almondstar." He said, German accent thick as he continued to speak. "How are you and the kits?"

Ever mirefern

vos
November 1st, 2016, 08:43 PM
Ever // Jingle

Almondstar interrupts her duties -- slimmed down to only caring for her kits after removing herself from her original position as clan leader -- to peer up at the den opening. Chestnutkit squirms at her belly, while Peanutkit waddles towards her. He bumps against her soon enough, little body unaccustomed and watery eyes not yet fully developed. She draws a tongue over his ear, noting how small he is. A pang of worry plagues her momentarily, concerned for the wellbeing of her runt, so small and shaky compared to his siblings. His little legs only make him more diminutive, even slighter than the other runts she's seen actively romping around the den.

Pointed, conical ears flick in the direction of Jigglefoot, the smaller feline wobbling his way towards her. Sharp green eyes soften considerably, taking in the sight of the little tom who'd managed to woo her with his surprising hardiness and loyalty.

"Jigglefoot," she greets, pushing herself further to the wall of the den, exposing the kits who'd nestled into her fur. "Fine as I can be, I suppose. The kits are a little more adventurous. Chestnutkit prefers sleeping, but Peanutkit seems very curious with the sights and sounds coming and going, you know?"

"And I haven't rolled onto one yet, so I'll be considering that a sucess. How have you been? Ah, and the clan. Is Lemonstar taking good care of the place? I'd hope so. I can't imagine he'd do much worse than Hawkstar."

Grumbling slightly, the tired she-cat dips down to rest her head back against her paws, gleaming a glance up at her mate, eager to hear his response.

Snowpatch
November 2nd, 2016, 04:13 PM
Snowpatch gazed proudly at her two new kits as Squirrelcharmer licked her ears. The kitting had been hard, but once she could curl around the two she kits, it was worth it. She licked the soft fur of the pale brown one. "Can we call her Thrushkit?" she asked her mate. "Sure." he replied, pausing his grooming and brushing his tail along the smaller she kit. "And we can call this one Specklekit."

Jingle
November 2nd, 2016, 11:28 PM
@Ever (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11) // @Jingle (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4)

Almondstar interrupts her duties -- slimmed down to only caring for her kits after removing herself from her original position as clan leader -- to peer up at the den opening. Chestnutkit squirms at her belly, while Peanutkit waddles towards her. He bumps against her soon enough, little body unaccustomed and watery eyes not yet fully developed. She draws a tongue over his ear, noting how small he is. A pang of worry plagues her momentarily, concerned for the wellbeing of her runt, so small and shaky compared to his siblings. His little legs only make him more diminutive, even slighter than the other runts she's seen actively romping around the den.

Pointed, conical ears flick in the direction of Jigglefoot, the smaller feline wobbling his way towards her. Sharp green eyes soften considerably, taking in the sight of the little tom who'd managed to woo her with his surprising hardiness and loyalty.

"Jigglefoot," she greets, pushing herself further to the wall of the den, exposing the kits who'd nestled into her fur. "Fine as I can be, I suppose. The kits are a little more adventurous. Chestnutkit prefers sleeping, but Peanutkit seems very curious with the sights and sounds coming and going, you know?"

"And I haven't rolled onto one yet, so I'll be considering that a sucess. How have you been? Ah, and the clan. Is Lemonstar taking good care of the place? I'd hope so. I can't imagine he'd do much worse than Hawkstar."

Grumbling slightly, the tired she-cat dips down to rest her head back against her paws, gleaming a glance up at her mate, eager to hear his response.

Jigglefoot nodded, his head dipping slightly while looking at his much larger mate. He nodded and purred softly as she exposed the small kits to him. Some were much larger than the others- but Peanutkit was so so small. It troubled him at Peanutkit's size- along with the upcoming winter. It would be a hard one but he had faith that Starclan that Peanutkit would survive and even thrive.

He flicked his tail and chuckled softly, "Yes I would say that was a sucess so far, as well." he mewed softly, his German accent comming through clearly now. "And Lemonstar is...alright- doing the job." The munchkin leaned forward and whispered gently into her ear; "You were still a better leader." he purred before pulling back and licking her shoulder.

----------

Peanutkit waved his short little tail, nearly tripping over a small rock in the nursery that he; 1) didn't see and 2) his legs werent long enough to properly avoid it. He huffed and let out a frustrated mew. He wondered why all his siblings were so much larger than him- so much stronger.
He scrambled over to his mother, curling up under her bellyfur. The runt glanced over at his father, eyes wide. He didn't remember this cat- but he knew his voice from somewhere.

SuspiciousMindz
November 8th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Coconutkit was curled up against her mother. Her tortoiseshell pelt was fluffy and her build was similar to that of her mother. In fact, with pelt color aside, the she kit resembled her mother more so than her father. Her personality was similar to her fathers at least. The kit was dozing, still aware of her surroundings, but in an unconscious sort of way. The voices around her were familiar and soothing keeping her asleep. She could feel the warmth radiating off her siblings and her mother which caused a very light purr to rise from her throat. Coconutkit wouldnt have asked this to be any other way. Unlike most young kits, she preferred to be resting in her nest, cautious of the danger outside of the nursery and even just around her. She trusted only her mother to tell her when she was safe and when she needed to worry.

lone
November 9th, 2016, 07:37 PM
~for Cloudy~

Pantherkit's yellow eyes skimmed the nursery, the young black furred tom's expression one of serene curiosity. He often spent his time examining other cats...at least until he found one that seemed worth his time to speak to. Pantherkit's expression faded from the serene curious one that he had had before to one of more intense curiosity. His yellow eyes seemed to almost gleam, strangely enough, and his tiny claws unsheathed and sheathed themselves, stretching against the soft ground of the nursery. If he was being honest with himself, he didn't really like the nursery at all...it made him feel more trapped then he preferred. The clearing was a place that appealed more to him, although for now he was content to wait. He wasn't going to just walk out by himself...he thought it made him look desperate, as though he couldn't wait long enough for another cat to come with him. He examined the other cats, seeing if there was one who looked either bored enough to agree to coming with him, or exciting enough to come with him.

Brunch
November 11th, 2016, 03:53 PM
A limp thrush dangling from her jaws, the small form of Ashenpaw erupted from the entrance to the nursery. As she heaved the rest of her body into, she shook of a few brambles protruding from her rust-gray pelt. Glancing around her old den, Ashenpaw sighed, remembering the warmth of the nursery, and the scent of milk always hanging in the delicate air. Ashenpaw inhaled deeply, and though the scent if thrush mostly covered her sences, she still felt the comfort come to her as it normally did. I,guess I have to give this to someone now. Ashenpaw thought with a sigh; she had bewn carrying the prey through the territory and the clearing, and the apprentice had gotten quite attached to the scent of the thrush always against her nose. Ashenpaw looked across the den carefully again, trying to decide which family to give it to; the family had to be special, since the thrush still had its warmth, and the smell was delicious. Finally, Ashenpaw's eyes landed on Pantherkit, and she rushed over, careful not to trip over anyone, or else she would get a scolding, as though she were a small kit again. Coming across Pantherkit, Ashenpaw smiled, though the thrush his her grin, and as she placed the thrush before the small tom, it became more obvious. The small she-cat knew how the tom must have felt; her mother had always left her, and she had gone hungry, refusing to drink her foster mother's milk, since it wasn't her kin's. And every time a warrior or apprentice dropped off a piece of prey, it always made her day, even if it was a dreary one. "How's it going?" Ashenpaw asked her old denmate quietly, "Make sure to share this with your family," she pushed the thrush closer to Pantherkit, making it obvious that it was his. Ashenpaw flopped to floor, sprawled out, her amber tired and exhausted, "Be glad you're not an apprentice yet," Ashenpaw chuckled slightly, trying to coax the tom into a conversation.

lone
November 11th, 2016, 04:14 PM
A limp thrush dangling from her jaws, the small form of Ashenpaw erupted from the entrance to the nursery. As she heaved the rest of her body into, she shook of a few brambles protruding from her rust-gray pelt. Glancing around her old den, Ashenpaw sighed, remembering the warmth of the nursery, and the scent of milk always hanging in the delicate air. Ashenpaw inhaled deeply, and though the scent if thrush mostly covered her sences, she still felt the comfort come to her as it normally did. I,guess I have to give this to someone now. Ashenpaw thought with a sigh; she had bewn carrying the prey through the territory and the clearing, and the apprentice had gotten quite attached to the scent of the thrush always against her nose. Ashenpaw looked across the den carefully again, trying to decide which family to give it to; the family had to be special, since the thrush still had its warmth, and the smell was delicious. Finally, Ashenpaw's eyes landed on Pantherkit, and she rushed over, careful not to trip over anyone, or else she would get a scolding, as though she were a small kit again. Coming across Pantherkit, Ashenpaw smiled, though the thrush his her grin, and as she placed the thrush before the small tom, it became more obvious. The small she-cat knew how the tom must have felt; her mother had always left her, and she had gone hungry, refusing to drink her foster mother's milk, since it wasn't her kin's. And every time a warrior or apprentice dropped off a piece of prey, it always made her day, even if it was a dreary one. "How's it going?" Ashenpaw asked her old denmate quietly, "Make sure to share this with your family," she pushed the thrush closer to Pantherkit, making it obvious that it was his. Ashenpaw flopped to floor, sprawled out, her amber tired and exhausted, "Be glad you're not an apprentice yet," Ashenpaw chuckled slightly, trying to coax the tom into a conversation.
Pantherkit looked curiously up at her, and then back to the thrush that was on the ground. His black tail twitched slightly and he met her gaze with his own yellow one, before smiling a little. "Thank you." He mewed politely- he had been taught to be polite at all times, no matter whether how he felt, or if he required whatever it was he was being offered. "Really? I'm super excited to be an apprentice, don't you like it?" He asked, his expression turning from one of polite interest to one of surprise. His yellow hues seemed to gleam once more and he had almost forgotten about the thrush that was now at his paws. As he shifted his weight, one of his paws brushed against it, re-alerting him of it's presence, and he took a small bite, enjoying it. He was glad for once that his siblings were not clambering around him, over him, and all in all trying to outdo him. Pantherkit's eyes fixed back on the apprentice and he studied her, as he did with all cats...he would often try and memorize what they looked like, how their past interactions had gone, and what their temperments had been like the previous times, mainly just because he wanted to see what things they did and did not like. The black tom rose to his paws after taking another small bite of the thrush, making sure that he was leaving quite a bit for his siblings whenever they wanted it. "So how has it been going for you, then?" He asked with a small lopsided grin, which didn't quite reach his eyes...although he did truly mean it to be friendly, he wasn't the most approachable kit, and often appeared to be rude or offstandish when he was simply unable to force himself to look much friendlier. Pantherkit kept his yellow gaze fixed on the apprentice, and he waited for her reply. His thoughts went to the clearing outside, and he wondered if perhaps this apprentice would accompany him. She had just come from there, after all, but maybe she would want to go back.

Brunch
November 11th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Pantherkit looked curiously up at her, and then back to the thrush that was on the ground. His black tail twitched slightly and he met her gaze with his own yellow one, before smiling a little. "Thank you." He mewed politely- he had been taught to be polite at all times, no matter whether how he felt, or if he required whatever it was he was being offered. "Really? I'm super excited to be an apprentice, don't you like it?" He asked, his expression turning from one of polite interest to one of surprise. His yellow hues seemed to gleam once more and he had almost forgotten about the thrush that was now at his paws. As he shifted his weight, one of his paws brushed against it, re-alerting him of it's presence, and he took a small bite, enjoying it. He was glad for once that his siblings were not clambering around him, over him, and all in all trying to outdo him. Pantherkit's eyes fixed back on the apprentice and he studied her, as he did with all cats...he would often try and memorize what they looked like, how their past interactions had gone, and what their temperments had been like the previous times, mainly just because he wanted to see what things they did and did not like. The black tom rose to his paws after taking another small bite of the thrush, making sure that he was leaving quite a bit for his siblings whenever they wanted it. "So how has it been going for you, then?" He asked with a small lopsided grin, which didn't quite reach his eyes...although he did truly mean it to be friendly, he wasn't the most approachable kit, and often appeared to be rude or offstandish when he was simply unable to force himself to look much friendlier. Pantherkit kept his yellow gaze fixed on the apprentice, and he waited for her reply. His thoughts went to the clearing outside, and he wondered if perhaps this apprentice would accompany him. She had just come from there, after all, but maybe she would want to go back.
As Ashenpaw stretched, her claws unsheathed, and her eyes flickered closed a few times, though her determined spirit kept them open. As Pantherkit asked his question of surpised, the apprentice found it quite odd that he would ask such a question. "Of course I like it," she said in a snappish tone, though her amber eyes were filled with amusement, "It's just extremely exhausting, so I recommend enjoying the time that you are a kit." Ashenpaw saw that the kit was excited to become a apprentice, and she felt as though she had to spread her advise around as much as she could, since she knew that growing up too quickly always caused a cat problems, even though they weren't big. Ashenpaw's ears twitched as the answer was quite sudden, and the quierry that the kit had come up with was slightly touchy. Though the apprentice brushed off her emotions, and- with heistion- answered the Pantherkit's question. "I'm doing as fine as an apprentice who lost her mother would." Again, her tone was snappish, though looking into her eyes, pain was stricken against them, and tears brimmed them, threatening to come out. Though Ashenpaw's mother had always been out of the nursery, she still loved Mapleleaf, and it hit her the hardest of her siblings when the news had come. The subject was one that she never liked talking about, and when it came up, she tried to avoid it. With Pantherkit, though, Ashenpaw felt as though she had to be truthful with him, even if it hurt her. "How about you?" The question was quite abrupt, and Ashenpaw's voice was quite sniffly, though the quierry was valid and the apprentice wanted it answered.

lone
November 11th, 2016, 06:29 PM
As Ashenpaw stretched, her claws unsheathed, and her eyes flickered closed a few times, though her determined spirit kept them open. As Pantherkit asked his question of surpised, the apprentice found it quite odd that he would ask such a question. "Of course I like it," she said in a snappish tone, though her amber eyes were filled with amusement, "It's just extremely exhausting, so I recommend enjoying the time that you are a kit." Ashenpaw saw that the kit was excited to become a apprentice, and she felt as though she had to spread her advise around as much as she could, since she knew that growing up too quickly always caused a cat problems, even though they weren't big. Ashenpaw's ears twitched as the answer was quite sudden, and the quierry that the kit had come up with was slightly touchy. Though the apprentice brushed off her emotions, and- with heistion- answered the Pantherkit's question. "I'm doing as fine as an apprentice who lost her mother would." Again, her tone was snappish, though looking into her eyes, pain was stricken against them, and tears brimmed them, threatening to come out. Though Ashenpaw's mother had always been out of the nursery, she still loved Mapleleaf, and it hit her the hardest of her siblings when the news had come. The subject was one that she never liked talking about, and when it came up, she tried to avoid it. With Pantherkit, though, Ashenpaw felt as though she had to be truthful with him, even if it hurt her. "How about you?" The question was quite abrupt, and Ashenpaw's voice was quite sniffly, though the quierry was valid and the apprentice wanted it answered.
Pantherkit recoiled slightly at Ashenpaw's harsh tone and his ears tilted backwards in the way that they always did when he was displeased. His expression turned a little uneasy until he noticed the amusement in her amber hues- surely if she were upset with him, the emotion would reach her eyes, correct? Certainly she was not genuinely frustrated. Slowly Pantherkit resumed his original position, although the movement was slow and his ears still remained back until he was convinced that she was not frustrated with him. "Oh, I see," he mewed, with a nod as though he understood what she meant. In all honesty he had not...he had been puzzled as to why you should want to stay a kit! He personally could not wait for the day when he could become an apprentice, although not wanting to appear stupid in front of the older she cat, he had taken on an understanding position. At her comment about her Mother, Pantherkit instantly felt bad. He had brought the subject up, it was his fault that Ashenpaw was now in tears or very close to being in tears, although he swore he could see the glaze of tears forming in her amber hues. "Oh...I'm so sorry...uh..." He mewed a little awkwardly, avoiding her gaze. I don't know what to say, I'm really bad with these situations, he thought with a sigh. Although he didn't want to confess this aloud, it was probably pretty obvious to the she cat that he was not good at all in these situations. "Oh, I'm, um...good, y'know I do all that basic kit stuff, and I...have fun..." His voice trailed off. The subject change had been an awkward transition for him, and he felt bad about leaving the subject just like that. "I'm sorry, like really, really sorry about your Mom...that's...terrible, and you seem like a really nice cat, and you didn't deserve to have this happen to you," He mewed with a sigh.
(Does Ashenpaw have a charrie page or can I get more info on her...?)

Brunch
November 11th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Ad the tom recoiled at Ashenpaw's sharpness, she suddenly felt guilty, as though the tom's skittishness was her fault. Getting slightly anxious, the apprentice slid out her claws, soon bringing them back into their original place, only to repeat the process over again, until her claws hurt. As the tomkit's next words reached her ear, Ashenpaw became angry with herself. She had shown the tom her utter foolishness, in wanting to be a kit again, and being angry with herself was the only way to settle it. Ashenpaw didn't let the anger reach her amber eye, determined not to show her emotions, since she knew that it would only upset her new kit-friend. Instead, Ashenpaw wiped away the tears that surrounded her eyes, and etched a smile across her maw, a real, genuine smile, or do she hoped Pantherkit would think. "Please don't be sorry, I should be appolagizing to you for wigging out on you.. Sorry." Blushing secretly under her rust-grey pelt, Ashenpaw tried to not let her embarrassment show, for it would make her feel worse about herself. Ashenpaw pawed at the ground, shielding her eagerness to leave. Then, you'll have to do your duties again! Ashenpaw yowled at herself mentally, trying to decipher whether she would stay with Pantherkit, or leave to the frustrating duties that she was avoiding. "Do you want me to take you to the clearing, so you can see it?"
(Sort of... It's in the 'Biographies' section, though her personality is more developed than it says on it.)

lone
November 11th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Ad the tom recoiled at Ashenpaw's sharpness, she suddenly felt guilty, as though the tom's skittishness was her fault. Getting slightly anxious, the apprentice slid out her claws, soon bringing them back into their original place, only to repeat the process over again, until her claws hurt. As the tomkit's next words reached her ear, Ashenpaw became angry with herself. She had shown the tom her utter foolishness, in wanting to be a kit again, and being angry with herself was the only way to settle it. Ashenpaw didn't let the anger reach her amber eye, determined not to show her emotions, since she knew that it would only upset her new kit-friend. Instead, Ashenpaw wiped away the tears that surrounded her eyes, and etched a smile across her maw, a real, genuine smile, or do she hoped Pantherkit would think. "Please don't be sorry, I should be appolagizing to you for wigging out on you.. Sorry." Blushing secretly under her rust-grey pelt, Ashenpaw tried to not let her embarrassment show, for it would make her feel worse about herself. Ashenpaw pawed at the ground, shielding her eagerness to leave. Then, you'll have to do your duties again! Ashenpaw yowled at herself mentally, trying to decipher whether she would stay with Pantherkit, or leave to the frustrating duties that she was avoiding. "Do you want me to take you to the clearing, so you can see it?"
(Sort of... It's in the 'Biographies' section, though her personality is more developed than it says on it.)
Pantherkit's expression was still slightly embarrassed, and he looked as though he were mentally scolding himself, although his yellow hues remained almost glazed over in their silence. "No- no, you have every right to be frustrated and 'wig out' on me...when I asked you that question, I had not been anticipating that answer. I apologize sincerely," The tom mewed, dipping his head in apology. His expression was unreadable, and his yellow hues searched Ashenpaw's face as though he were looking for something that he was unable to find. Pantherkit's hues lost their glaze again a moment later, although this time instead of being filled with anxiety, they were filled with excitement. "Yes!" He mewed excitedly, before regaining his more dignified composure. "I mean...yes, I believe that would be enjoyable," He mewed in his most solemn tone. It was almost humerous the way he appeared to be trying to impress the she cat, making himself appear more mature and older than he was. Respect was something that Pantherkit craved, and although he respected older cats, he generally did not get much respect in return. His tail twitched a little irritably, although it appeared to be more of an involuntary movement rather than one that the tom had done himself. Pantherkit glanced towards the exit from the nursery where he had been before, a few times as a matter of fact, though never alone. "Shall we go?" He asked, straining to keep the eagerness out of his voice, although showing his trait of impatience.
(Sorry for the short replies- I'm on mobile, so my replies might be a little shorter...again, sorry!!)

Phoenix Flames
November 12th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Whisperheart looked at her kits. The light brown and white tabby smiled, as she gazed at her kits. "Cloudkit, Branchkit, Nettlekit, you three are wonderful kits...", she whispered. Cloudkit squirmed and mewed loudly. She was uncomfortable. Whisperheart moved her closer to her belly with her tail. Cloudkit mewed in protest and then suckled. She soon fell asleep.

Brunch
November 12th, 2016, 02:07 PM
[RIGHT]
Pantherkit's expression was still slightly embarrassed, and he looked as though he were mentally scolding himself, although his yellow hues remained almost glazed over in their silence. "No- no, you have every right to be frustrated and 'wig out' on me...when I asked you that question, I had not been anticipating that answer. I apologize sincerely," The tom mewed, dipping his head in apology. His expression was unreadable, and his yellow hues searched Ashenpaw's face as though he were looking for something that he was unable to find. Pantherkit's hues lost their glaze again a moment later, although this time instead of being filled with anxiety, they were filled with excitement. "Yes!" He mewed excitedly, before regaining his more dignified composure. "I mean...yes, I believe that would be enjoyable," He mewed in his most solemn tone. It was almost humerous the way he appeared to be trying to impress the she cat, making himself appear more mature and older than he was. Respect was something that Pantherkit craved, and although he respected older cats, he generally did not get much respect in return. His tail twitched a little irritably, although it appeared to be more of an involuntary movement rather than one that the tom had done himself. Pantherkit glanced towards the exit from the nursery where he had been before, a few times as a matter of fact, though never alone. "Shall we go?" He asked, straining to keep the eagerness out of his voice, although showing his trait of impatience.
(Sorry for the short replies- I'm on mobile, so my replies might be a little shorter...again, sorry!!)
Ashenpaw's amber eyes fell to her paws, ashamed that she made the kit feel the way he did. When Pantherkit's eagerness surfaced, though, a small smile came across her maw. Though it had only been two moons ago, As he now remembered it quietly as though she were an elder, looking back on their kit moons. When Pantherkit his his eagerness, with a solemn attitude that- if he were a warrior- would be respected, Ashenpaw felt the obligation to mirror his actions, and responded with a slight nod, gesturing for Panther kit too exit before herself. Her ears flicked as cries came from neighboring nestw; though Ashenpaw had always enjoyed the nursery, she hated when the kits would cry, though she knew that they couldn't help it.
(I'm on mobile as well, so sorry if my posts are relatively short, or there are grammar or spelling mistakes. Should we go to the clraring, then?)

XxechokitxX
November 14th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Echokit woke in the nursery, her blueish green eyes fluttering open. she yawned and stood up,stretching and shaking her fluffy fur out.

vos
November 15th, 2016, 07:02 PM
“Oh, thank StarClan,” the she utters, a breath of relief escaping her. She’d assumed leaving the position would usher in a chance to relax, but she’d only been on edge since Hawkstar’s failure to maintain her clan -- their clan. She’s at least pleased to hear Jigglefoot’s opinion on Lemondstar, as underwhelming as it is.

“Doing the job, is he?” She sighs her words out, finding comfort in the way Jigglefoot dips forward to whisper into her ear. Her tail lashes in amusement, falling over Coconutkit’s face. The dozing kit’s nose only twitches, and Almondstar brings her closer towards herself, nestling the larger kit into her fur. Peanutkit bumbles around, tripping and falling -- Almondstar neglects to tell him to watch out, finding importance in allowing him to accurately map out his surroundings without her interference. She recalls, as a kit, that she wasn’t very fond of being told what to do. She raises a paw as he scampers over, using thick pads to pull him alongside his sister. She touches her nose to his ear, informs him that he’d done well to find her again, and then repeats the action to Coconutkit, who’s more content to sit with her mother and sleep.

Her form seems to bounce when Jigglefoot rasps his tongue over her shoulder, still finding humor in his comment.

“Thank you, I did my best. Especially during the flood, though I couldn't have done it without your and Sesamegorse's aid.” Tilting her head, she allows her skull to bump against his own. “I question whether you’re only saying that to make me feel better. Either way, I appreciate it.”

Suspiciousmindz // Jingle

Jingle
November 15th, 2016, 10:03 PM
“Oh, thank StarClan,” the she utters, a breath of relief escaping her. She’d assumed leaving the position would usher in a chance to relax, but she’d only been on edge since Hawkstar’s failure to maintain her clan -- their clan. She’s at least pleased to hear Jigglefoot’s opinion on Lemondstar, as underwhelming as it is.

“Doing the job, is he?” She sighs her words out, finding comfort in the way Jigglefoot dips forward to whisper into her ear. Her tail lashes in amusement, falling over Coconutkit’s face. The dozing kit’s nose only twitches, and Almondstar brings her closer towards herself, nestling the larger kit into her fur. Peanutkit bumbles around, tripping and falling -- Almondstar neglects to tell him to watch out, finding importance in allowing him to accurately map out his surroundings without her interference. She recalls, as a kit, that she wasn’t very fond of being told what to do. She raises a paw as he scampers over, using thick pads to pull him alongside his sister. She touches her nose to his ear, informs him that he’d done well to find her again, and then repeats the action to Coconutkit, who’s more content to sit with her mother and sleep.

Her form seems to bounce when Jigglefoot rasps his tongue over her shoulder, still finding humor in his comment.

“Thank you, I did my best. Especially during the flood, though I couldn't have done it without your and Sesamegorse's aid.” Tilting her head, she allows her skull to bump against his own. “I question whether you’re only saying that to make me feel better. Either way, I appreciate it.”

@Suspiciousmindz (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=16) // @Jingle (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4)

Peanutkit curled up against his mother, warming himself in her fluffy pelt. He was always the smallest and he knew he would forever be- but this was a big world and he didn't think he could be like the other cats. Maybe he couldn't hunt like all his siblings could. He sniffled at the thought of being a useless cat forever.

The tiny munchkin mewed softly in frustration as he tried to get Almondstar's attention- maybe if he were to stand on his back legs...uh no. The small kit fell over in a pile of fluff and mewed some more- expressing his anger at his short legs.

---

Jigglefoot looked at his mate and smiled gently, tilting his head slightly to the side as he spoke- accent thick but soft as his words rolled off his tongue. "I meant every word. You were a great leader, Almondstar." The warrior said.

He licked her shoulder and sat next to her, looking down at their kits. "Hopefully they become big and strong." he commented, his different color eyes shining as he looked down at them.

ArcherTippani
November 17th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Maplekit pushed her muzzle out through the thick protective barrier of the nursery, trying to get a clear look at the camp. After a few moments, she pulled herself back, only to let out a sharp mew when she felt the brambles tug at her whiskers, which had gotten stuck.

vos
November 18th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Peanutkit curled up against his mother, warming himself in her fluffy pelt. He was always the smallest and he knew he would forever be- but this was a big world and he didn't think he could be like the other cats. Maybe he couldn't hunt like all his siblings could. He sniffled at the thought of being a useless cat forever.

The tiny munchkin mewed softly in frustration as he tried to get Almondstar's attention- maybe if he were to stand on his back legs...uh no. The small kit fell over in a pile of fluff and mewed some more- expressing his anger at his short legs.

---

Jigglefoot looked at his mate and smiled gently, tilting his head slightly to the side as he spoke- accent thick but soft as his words rolled off his tongue. "I meant every word. You were a great leader, Almondstar." The warrior said.

He licked her shoulder and sat next to her, looking down at their kits. "Hopefully they become big and strong." he commented, his different color eyes shining as he looked down at them.

Almondstar's attention drops down to the kit squirming against her. He certainly doesn't seem pleased. She can only imagine what's going through his little head - seeing him kick his feet out and fall over saddens her, but she tries to steel herself against it. Pity from a mother won't do a kit any good, not when it's directed at something he'll never grow out of. In comparison to his siblings, he'll always be the runt. She doesn't want to teach him he's to be pitied -- no child of hers should be.

She almost cackles when Jigglefoot seats himself with such stubby little legs. She holds herself, at least, figuring Jigglefoot wouldn't appreciate it very well. She realizes how tired she actually is, nearly tipping over the edge into hysterics over something as simple as the way her mate wobbles when he settles down.

"Yes, yes; let's hope they do. I feel Sunflowerkit may be the strongest in physcial power -- look at her. Chestnutkit, perhaps she'll be admired for her intelligence. Peanutkit...," she cants her head, thoughtful, "I think his loyalty. What do you think? Ah, but I suppose we shouldn't be expecting things just yet."

Jingle
November 18th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Almondstar's attention drops down to the kit squirming against her. He certainly doesn't seem pleased. She can only imagine what's going through his little head - seeing him kick his feet out and fall over saddens her, but she tries to steel herself against it. Pity from a mother won't do a kit any good, not when it's directed at something he'll never grow out of. In comparison to his siblings, he'll always be the runt. She doesn't want to teach him he's to be pitied -- no child of hers should be.

She almost cackles when Jigglefoot seats himself with such stubby little legs. She holds herself, at least, figuring Jigglefoot wouldn't appreciate it very well. She realizes how tired she actually is, nearly tipping over the edge into hysterics over something as simple as the way her mate wobbles when he settles down.

"Yes, yes; let's hope they do. I feel Sunflowerkit may be the strongest in physcial power -- look at her. Chestnutkit, perhaps she'll be admired for her intelligence. Peanutkit...," she cants her head, thoughtful, "I think his loyalty. What do you think? Ah, but I suppose we shouldn't be expecting things just yet."

Peanutkit sighed and crawled over to Almondstar's face, his small but floofy body jiggling and wobbling as he walked. He looked at her nose for a moment before sticking out his tongue and licking it. He let out a little giggle before racing off and jumping over a small twig, "Look! I did it!" he mewed, voice high and young- full of excitement.

The young tom had been working for many sunrises on conquering that twig, and he had finally been able to do it! He had never been more proud of himself. He poked the stick with his paw before pouncing on it, chewing on the rough wood.

---

Jigglefoot nodded at his mates words, "I have hopes for Peanutkit and all the others." he said with a small smile and accent thick, his eyes squinting as he watched his kits in the nursery.

"They will all be wunderbar (wonderful) no matter what, after all their mother was quite honorable and successful in her clan. They have high expectations to grow- but will be wunderbar (wonderful) warriors in the future." The short tom explained, looking up at his mate with a small smile. He licked her shoulder quickly before yawning and resting his head on her side.

Thunder
November 24th, 2016, 11:14 AM
@S A G I E (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=69)
Stormykit snuggled up against Gingerwish as he began to snore softly.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/13/04/18/130418ded199cdc061e2ce711c9092fd.jpg

Sage
November 24th, 2016, 11:25 AM
Thunder
(It might be a while before I can reply again, especially since I'm having to duplicate Gorsefeather.)

Gingerwish curled her tail around Stormykit. The ginger molly began to lick at his ears. She purred and her eyes widened with love for her precious adopted kit.

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 11:25 AM
Fluffkit ran at Almondstar like, "Oh my gosh its the leader"

Phoenix Flames
November 25th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Cloudkit, Branchkit, and Nettlekit mewed loudly. Their mother, Whisperheart, had went to go and get a mouse from the freshkill pile and the three kits were getting cold. They huddled together on the moss bedding and waited until Whisperheart came back. Whisperheart padded into the nursery with the mouse in her mouth. She walked over to her kits and the moss and laid down on the moss so that her kits could suckle and so that she could eat the mouse. After awhile, Cloudkit, Branchkit, and Nettlekit fell asleep.

CinnamonCookie
November 30th, 2016, 06:06 AM
Tawnykit pounced on her sister, Moonkit, then pounced away. Moonkit squeaked, surprised from Tawnykit's attack. She fluffed up her gray fur, and lashed her little gray tail with a black tip on it and prepared to pounce. Then out of nowhere, Foxkit pounced on his sister's back, knocking her down. All the while, their mother, Flufftail, was watching. Tawnykit ran up and got on Flufftail's head, then jumped onto Foxkit. He jumped off of Moonkit, red fur sticking out. Then, all the kits started laughing. "I now defeated you, Foxstep! And you, Moonheart!" Tawnykit giggles. "Well, I got you, Tawnyear!" Moonkit said. "Come, kits, naptime." Flufftail said gently. The kits protested, but they came anyway. Moonkit and Rock it laid beside Flufftail. Then Tawnykit laid down beside them, white fur stinging out. Her ears, tail, and paws were all a tan color. Within a few seconds, they all fell asleep.

The Cannibal
November 30th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Spirited Darkness

A familar brown tabby tom came padding into the Skyclan nursery with a grey bundle of fur hanging carefully from his jaws by it's scruff. Clearing his throat, he would place the kit down beneath his paws and curl his tail around it protectively before calling out to all of the queens of the nursery.
"Excuse me ladies, but would any of you be willing to take on another small mouth? I found this little one abandoned in the territory and I don't believe she's weaned yet, her eyes are still closed."
Grousestar's emerald eyes looked down at the kit for a moment before he swiveled his gaze with hope and a hopeful smile perking up onto his lips as he looked around at the queens, truly hoping that there would be at least one of them willing and able to take care of one more kit. He didn't know what he'd do if no one would step up to nurse it.

doghouse
November 30th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Spirited Darkness

A familar brown tabby tom came padding into the Skyclan nursery with a grey bundle of fur hanging carefully from his jaws by it's scruff. Clearing his throat, he would place the kit down beneath his paws and curl his tail around it protectively before calling out to all of the queens of the nursery.
"Excuse me ladies, but would any of you be willing to take on another small mouth? I found this little one abandoned in the territory and I don't believe she's weaned yet, her eyes are still closed."
Grousestar's emerald eyes looked down at the kit for a moment before he swiveled his gaze with hope and a hopeful smile perking up onto his lips as he looked around at the queens, truly hoping that there would be at least one of them willing and able to take care of one more kit. He didn't know what he'd do if no one would step up to nurse it.
Lioncry, who had been talking to Ravenpaw about how to change the bedding looked up, then told Ravenpaw to go to sleep or something, because Ravenpaw looked ready to drop. She looked up at Grousestar then stepped forward calmly.
“I'll take her.” she meowed, her voice saying that that was final. As she looked the smoke black tabby kit up and down, she noticed that the kit looked a bit too big for an unweaned kit, and seemed nearly old enough to become an apprentice, but perhaps the kit was just abnormally large? She shrugged and took another step forwards, though more hesitant than before.
The kit looked so helpless and innocent, and Lioncry sat patiently in front of her leader, curious as to what he might tell her. She couldn't leave a kit without a mother, or at least a foster mother. She would gladly take in the kinless and helpless bundle of silver and gray fluff.

The Cannibal
November 30th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Lioncry, who had been talking to Ravenpaw about how to change the bedding looked up, then told Ravenpaw to go to sleep or something, because Ravenpaw looked ready to drop. She looked up at Grousestar then stepped forward calmly.
“I'll take her.” she meowed, her voice saying that that was final. As she looked the smoke black tabby kit up and down, she noticed that the kit looked a bit too big for an unweaned kit, and seemed nearly old enough to become an apprentice, but perhaps the kit was just abnormally large? She shrugged and took another step forwards, though more hesitant than before.
The kit looked so helpless and innocent, and Lioncry sat patiently in front of her leader, curious as to what he might tell her. She couldn't leave a kit without a mother, or at least a foster mother. She would gladly take in the kinless and helpless bundle of silver and gray fluff.
Considering that Grousestar has never actually dealt with kits before, he had no clue when they were weaned or how to tell their age, that was usually left to the queens to figure out and he was most certainly not a queen. So perhaps he was wrong to assume that the kit hadn't been weaned, who knew.
Ears perking up as he heard a voice say I'll take her, the leaders attention immediately turned to Lioncry, his smile widening and his tail slowly uncurling from the kit to reveal her to the queen.
"How noble of you Lioncry, I truly hope it's not too much to ask of you. If she ever becomes a problem, see me about it, but somehow I doubt that she will be."
The brown tabby tom looked down at the helpless little kit with a fondness that he showed to every cat of his clan, gently brushing the tip of his tail over her back before scooting back to allow the queen to take her, nodding his head in encouragement.
"Go on and take her, I'll be in the clearing if you need me."Purred out the tom before getting up, dipping his head to her and turning to leave the nursery.

CinnamonCookie
November 30th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Tawnykit, Moonkit, and Rock it woke up and they saw the new kit so they ran over to Lioncry. "Who's this new kit?" Moonkit asked. "Does he like to play fight?" Foxkit asked. "Lay off, guys. But Lioncry, they have a point...what the new kits name?" Tawnykit asked. Then they started to talk over each other.

doghouse
November 30th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Considering that Grousestar has never actually dealt with kits before, he had no clue when they were weaned or how to tell their age, that was usually left to the queens to figure out and he was most certainly not a queen. So perhaps he was wrong to assume that the kit hadn't been weaned, who knew.
Ears perking up as he heard a voice say I'll take her, the leaders attention immediately turned to Lioncry, his smile widening and his tail slowly uncurling from the kit to reveal her to the queen.
"How noble of you Lioncry, I truly hope it's not too much to ask of you. If she ever becomes a problem, see me about it, but somehow I doubt that she will be."
The brown tabby tom looked down at the helpless little kit with a fondness that he showed to every cat of his clan, gently brushing the tip of his tail over her back before scooting back to allow the queen to take her, nodding his head in encouragement.
"Go on and take her, I'll be in the clearing if you need me."Purred out the tom before getting up, dipping his head to her and turning to leave the nursery.
Lioncry could tell that the kit looked about two moons, so old enough to eat solid food, but still be rather young. She reached forwards a drew the kit close with a gentle sweep of her golden brown tail, the black tip catching the sunlight slightly as she did so. She bent, giving the kit a thorough grooming and wrapping her tail around it.
“Do you have a name, little one?” she asked soothingly between gentle but firm strokes of her rough tongue. She nodded to Grousestar, though her attention was fully focused on the kit by then. She lay on her side, continuing to lap gentle at the small kit's head, a deep purr rumbling from the golden furred molly's throat and chest.
It was true, she wasn't tectonically a queen, but the kit could probably take solids, even if Lioncry had to chew it into a pulp first.
Whatever was necessary. She looked down at the fragile bundle, pausing thoughtfully and studying her new adopted kit. She had no idea her day was going to take this unexpected turn,
but for this kit, this unexpected turn probably was saving her life. Lioncry rested her muzzle on the kit's head for a few heartbeats before continuing to clean the kit's fur.

monfang
November 30th, 2016, 08:17 PM
( Spirited Darkness )
The kit rested on the ground, taking in new scents and sounds, but not sights. The 2 moon old kit mewed softly as she licked her head, and crawled the best she could to the voice she felt was the most comforting, which was Lioncry's. Slowly the kit crawled to the sound of the voice and snuggled against the fur of her stomach. The kit was weened, but used to soft foods, like mouse meat and such.
Feeling the warmth of the molly, she shivered, and stayed still.
"M-My name is Ash..." she whimpered softly.
( Fallen She, guys, she ahaha ^^")

doghouse
November 30th, 2016, 08:50 PM
( Spirited Darkness )
The kit rested on the ground, taking in new scents and sounds, but not sights. The 2 moon old kit mewed softly as she licked her head, and crawled the best she could to the voice she felt was the most comforting, which was Lioncry's. Slowly the kit crawled to the sound of the voice and snuggled against the fur of her stomach. The kit was weened, but used to soft foods, like mouse meat and such.
Feeling the warmth of the molly, she shivered, and stayed still.
"M-My name is Ash..." she whimpered softly.
( Fallen She, guys, she ahaha ^^")
Lioncry looked around and realized she was swarmed by kits. She looked around in bewilderment, then blinked and lowered her head so she was eye level with the kit. “Ash, huh?” she meowed. “How would you like to be called Smokeykit?” she asked, resting her head on her paws and staring at her adopted kit, her eyes bright with sympathy.
As far as she knew, this kit didn't know any of her family. At least Lioncry knew her brothers and sister, and she felt very protective of the kit now that she was her responsibility, and it was up to her to raise the smoke black she-kit.

monfang
November 30th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Lioncry looked around and realized she was swarmed by kits. She looked around in bewilderment, then blinked and lowered her head so she was eye level with the kit. “Ash, huh?” she meowed. “How would you like to be called Smokeykit?” she asked, resting her head on her paws and staring at her adopted kit, her eyes bright with sympathy.
As far as she knew, this kit didn't know any of her family. At least Lioncry knew her brothers and sister, and she felt very protective of the kit now that she was her responsibility, and it was up to her to raise the smoke black she-kit.
The kit smiled softly. "Smokeykit? That sounds kinda cool..." she cuckled softly, her voice cracking from her throat being dry and sore. She opened her blind eyes, which didn't look blind at all. But nonetheless, she had a didstant stare, which gave her 'disability' away.

doghouse
November 30th, 2016, 10:01 PM
The kit smiled softly. "Smokeykit? That sounds kinda cool..." she cuckled softly, her voice cracking from her throat being dry and sore. She opened her blind eyes, which didn't look blind at all. But nonetheless, she had a didstant stare, which gave her 'disability' away.
Lioncry dipped her head, then noticed a far away look in Smokeykit's eyes. An idea came to her, and she closed her eyes, moving her ears backwards and smiling, then opening her eyes again. She blinked. “I'll get you some water in a moment, but first, tell me what I'm doing.” she purred, flicking her ears rapidly. She would get Smokeykit water as soon as she could, but first, she'd like to know whether or not the molly was blind. She'd seen a blind cat before, but Smokeykit's eyes weren't like that.

monfang
November 30th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Lioncry dipped her head, then noticed a far away look in Smokeykit's eyes. An idea came to her, and she closed her eyes, moving her ears backwards and smiling, then opening her eyes again. She blinked. “I'll get you some water in a moment, but first, tell me what I'm doing.” she purred, flicking her ears rapidly. She would get Smokeykit water as soon as she could, but first, she'd like to know whether or not the molly was blind. She'd seen a blind cat before, but Smokeykit's eyes weren't like that.
The question came to Smokey quite oddly, and she flattened her ears. "Uhm... Flicking your tail?" she said honestly. The little kit lowered her head slightly, as she knew she was probably wrong, but it was worth the try. She smiled nervously, and sighed. "I'm wrong, huh?" she asked.

doghouse
November 30th, 2016, 10:13 PM
The question came to Smokey quite oddly, and she flattened her ears. "Uhm... Flicking your tail?" she said honestly. The little kit lowered her head slightly, as she knew she was probably wrong, but it was worth the try. She smiled nervously, and sighed. "I'm wrong, huh?" she asked.
Lioncry sighed and licked Smokeykit on the head gently. “Yes, you're wrong.” she meowed quietly, then got up. “You can't see me at all, can you.” it wasn't a question, but simply a statement. She looked down. “Do you want to come with me to get you water or wait here?” she questioned her kit, which was how she new viewed the smoke furred kit. Her kit. She purred happily, not really caring what Smokeykit chose, but she thought it best to give her the option. It was only fair.

slick
November 30th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Steamkit looked around the nursery, blindy with wide eyes.Why can't I see, thought the she-kit. The moon old kit just opened her eyes for the first time. She felt eagerness as she looked around for her mother. She then listened and heard her mother in the clearing.

monfang
December 1st, 2016, 07:06 AM
Lioncry sighed and licked Smokeykit on the head gently. “Yes, you're wrong.” she meowed quietly, then got up. “You can't see me at all, can you.” it wasn't a question, but simply a statement. She looked down. “Do you want to come with me to get you water or wait here?” she questioned her kit, which was how she new viewed the smoke furred kit. Her kit. She purred happily, not really caring what Smokeykit chose, but she thought it best to give her the option. It was only fair.
She sighed, and smiled nervously. "N-No, I can't..." Smokeykit smiled softly. "Y-Yeah, sure..." she mewed softly. She stood up the best she could, and padded towards the sound of her voice, which she was padding to her with amazing accuracy, adding to the fact she didn't look blind.

doghouse
December 1st, 2016, 07:29 AM
She sighed, and smiled nervously. "N-No, I can't..." Smokeykit smiled softly. "Y-Yeah, sure..." she mewed softly. She stood up the best she could, and padded towards the sound of her voice, which she was padding to her with amazing accuracy, adding to the fact she didn't look blind.
Lioncry decided that she was going to treat Smokeykit as if she wasn't blind as much as she could, that way Smokeykit had a chance of living almost normally. She nodded, then blinked. “Alright.” she meowed, starting to pad off slowly out of the nursery, making sure Smokeykit was following after her. She wasn't sure how this was going to work out, but she would find a way, somehow. She knew she'd promised Auroraflame that she'd keep an eye out for their brothers, but now was not the time.

CinnamonCookie
December 2nd, 2016, 05:35 PM
Tawnykit, Moonkit, and Rock it went back to their mother and nestled next to her belly. In a few seconds, they were fast asleep.

JustJoye
December 3rd, 2016, 04:41 PM
Hexict

Spearkit let out a breath. He sucked some more air in. Let it out. Focusing on his breathing for a few more moments. The tomkit lay on his stomach, mid-length fur spreading out from his rib cage, making him look wider than he actually was. In reality, he was extremely skinny, almost unhealthily so, and hadn't eaten yet that day. He could tell the sun was high because, outside the cage that was the SkyClan's nursery, warriors, apprentices and even some kits were chatting, loudly.

His ears hadn't not been perked practically since the moment he woke up, and his whiskers stood on end, every part of his body was tense and wide awake. His body language said otherwise, though. Spearkit's face was dull and wiped of emotion. His paws were crossed, his chin set neatly on top and his tail curled around his left hind leg, twitching like a rabbit's nose.

He felt utterly meaningless after both of his siblings and his best friends had abandoned him, gone off to StarClan and disappeared from the physical world. Departed. His parents, too, had left, though he hadn't really relied on them much, they were the only parents he'd even known. But they had died before he'd ever learned the truth. Spearkit was a forbidden child, born to Stormlight and Silentwing and had never known. He'd live his whole life without known who he really was, without knowing who his parents, siblings, friends, and adoptive parents really were.

He frowned. He eyes and cheeks became wet.

Hexict
December 4th, 2016, 05:29 AM
A bouncy ragdoll bounded into the nursery. She let her soft blue orbs search the nursery for any activity. She loved to keep herself busy since she hated to be bored. Plus, it kept her mind off the fact that her whole family was gone now... her mother dead while her father siblings just disappear. But Birdkit hated to be ponder on things like that - or really anything that could get her kit spirit down.

She puffed up her fluffy fur when she noticed Spearkit. She initially gave a wide smile at the though of a playmate, but then it fell into more of a frown as she remembered that his siblings were gone. She hesitated for a moment, but then approached him. When the white and tan molly was down she always played with others, so she just assumed that the angora would want to do the same.

"Hi!" Birdkit called out to Spearkit as she bounded in his direction. She hadn't really spoken to the tom before and hoped that he would be welcoming to he presence, even if he didn't seem to friendly. "I'm Birdkit... if you didn't already know," she introduced herself, adding the last part with slight embarrassed,

JustJoye
December 4th, 2016, 09:51 AM
A bouncy ragdoll bounded into the nursery. She let her soft blue orbs search the nursery for any activity. She loved to keep herself busy since she hated to be bored. Plus, it kept her mind off the fact that her whole family was gone now... her mother dead while her father siblings just disappear. But Birdkit hated to be ponder on things like that - or really anything that could get her kit spirit down.

She puffed up her fluffy fur when she noticed Spearkit. She initially gave a wide smile at the though of a playmate, but then it fell into more of a frown as she remembered that his siblings were gone. She hesitated for a moment, but then approached him. When the white and tan molly was down she always played with others, so she just assumed that the angora would want to do the same.

"Hi!" Birdkit called out to Spearkit as she bounded in his direction. She hadn't really spoken to the tom before and hoped that he would be welcoming to he presence, even if he didn't seem to friendly. "I'm Birdkit... if you didn't already know," she introduced herself, adding the last part with slight embarrassed,

Spearkit's ears shifted, following Birdkit's sounds as his blind eyes stayed dead forward, unmoving. He listened to her paws hitting the soft floor, her movements shifting the air and her breath. He twitched his tail as she paused and he sensed her looking at him. Everyone in the nursery knew that his family had gone, so it was likely, he assumed, that she was probably assessing that.

She didn't react like he thought she would. Spearkit was expecting a nod and for Birdkit to walk away, but this surprised him. He turned his head, the sunlight transferring from his tricolored pelt to the ground and tilted his noggin. "Nice to meet you," He mewed politely back, blind eyes staring her down accidentally. Spear spoke as if it was his first interaction with the molly, but in truth he pretty much knew her already. He'd listened to her chatting with other kits, playing moss ball and coming in and out of the nursery enough to know she was overly-friendly and enthusiastic about lots of what she did. Spearkit was not at all like her, but that didn't stop him from continuing the conversation. "I'm Spearkit, where were you coming into the nursery from? Not very many kits get to leave the confines."

Hexict
December 4th, 2016, 01:16 PM
She gave a wide smile as he greeted her, claiming it was nice to meet her. "You too!" She tried to be as polite as him, but her voice came off a bit louder than she intend, causing her to glance away in embarrassment. "Sorry for being so loud," there was a small embarrassed chuckle as she finished apologizing for the volume of her words. The molly began to look the tom up and down for a moment, trying to see what he was like before they actually began to talk. But she wasn't the best at reading cats.

Birdkit hadn't taken too much notice to Spearkit prior to now due to him not being as out-going as many of the other kits around, so she never noticed that he was blind. His blank stare started to make her fur prickle. She wondered what blind cats saw - was it all black? Did they know what colors or shapes were? She began to shift her weight on her paws as she let her mind wander to these thoughts, doubting she could ever get past it if she was blind. The ragdoll loves their world's beauty too much.

The fluffy kit just shook her head. Her ears perked up again once he stated that his name was Spearkit. Spearkit... yeah, that's right! Birdkit silently scolded herself for not knowing his name. She offered a small laugh as he questioned her about where she had been before coming into the nursery. "Just playing the clearing - I like to play with other kits and apprentices, especially since it's not too long before I become an apprentice myself," the young molly puffed her chest out in pride as she stated this, though he wouldn't be able to see her.

JustJoye
December 4th, 2016, 04:45 PM
She gave a wide smile as he greeted her, claiming it was nice to meet her. "You too!" She tried to be as polite as him, but her voice came off a bit louder than she intend, causing her to glance away in embarrassment. "Sorry for being so loud," there was a small embarrassed chuckle as she finished apologizing for the volume of her words. The molly began to look the tom up and down for a moment, trying to see what he was like before they actually began to talk. But she wasn't the best at reading cats.

Birdkit hadn't taken too much notice to Spearkit prior to now due to him not being as out-going as many of the other kits around, so she never noticed that he was blind. His blank stare started to make her fur prickle. She wondered what blind cats saw - was it all black? Did they know what colors or shapes were? She began to shift her weight on her paws as she let her mind wander to these thoughts, doubting she could ever get past it if she was blind. The ragdoll loves their world's beauty too much.

The fluffy kit just shook her head. Her ears perked up again once he stated that his name was Spearkit. Spearkit... yeah, that's right! Birdkit silently scolded herself for not knowing his name. She offered a small laugh as he questioned her about where she had been before coming into the nursery. "Just playing the clearing - I like to play with other kits and apprentices, especially since it's not too long before I become an apprentice myself," the young molly puffed her chest out in pride as she stated this, though he wouldn't be able to see her.

Spearkit gave a nod to her embarrassment and flashed her a half-hearted grin of amusement. This cat was unlike the ones he usually interacted with, which were few and far apart. She was loud, obviously, oblivious and most-likely prideful and kind. Spearkit never felt the need to be kind to anyone whose services he wouldn't need to use in the future. He currently thought of other felines like tools rather than people, but didn't know how else to picture them. He was locked in a mindset most wouldn't think healthy. "It's no problem," Spearkit mewed.

The tricolor paused as Birdkit did and inspected her. It was hard for him to know much about other cats, as sight was a key sense of most of them and would have allowed him to asses her pelt color, height, facial expressions and any other physical features of the she-kit. But it was okay, he'd gathered most of him information about her from her tone of voice(oblivious and temporarily bashful), and her words. He could assume much, but was saddened when he realized he'd have to put some work into getting to know this cat if he was ever to truly understand her.

He listened to her breath as she inspected him. In and out. In and out. She didn't know Spearkit that well, he guessed she was noticing his body language for the first time. That was probably why she tried to be more polite previously. He sensed, too, her staring at his face. His fur color? The wetness of tears still on his cheeks and under his eyes? My eyes. He understood now. His blindness wasn't something he noticed, but recognized it as a point of interest for others. People often asked him what it was like to be blind, if it was hard, how he coped. He couldn't give them the answer they wanted to hear only responded, "It's Different."

"Me neither," he mentioned his similar age to that of Birdkit's, "a Moon and a half, I think it was, until we're apprenticed." He smiled and cocked his head to the side nose twitching and tail-tip slithering on the ground like a charmed cobra. "You're planning on being a warrior, I assume. Serving the Clan and being out in the territory, exploring everything SkyClan has to offer." He fantasized for a moment about being a full-grown tomcat in his Clan. He was running through the trees, crossing a stream, using a rotting log as a bridge, and charging after a hare, hot on it's heels, using a longing to serve as fuel for the hunt. He felt suddenly primitive and narrowed his eyes as if to block the wind that rushed towards him as he chased the prey down a hill, and back up another. "It sounds amazing."

Mango
December 4th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Cucumberpickle sat down watching the kits remembering his lost daughter, Streamkit
Streamkit sneezed and coughed moaning," Ugh...,"
He had frowned," I'm going to take you to Stormlight, alright Streamkit?"
Streamkit had shook her head and struggled to her paws," Dad! I'm fine!"
He took her to Stormlight and two days later, she had died of greencough.
He cried imagining Streamkit playing with the other kits, she died at three moons old only two moons after her mother's death and she didn't even know about her stillborn brother Applekit.
He imagined her shouting at her all the time, this was the only place he could break free of it, he was always seeing her, sometimes the prey he was about to eat looked like her and he'd go to bed hungry, or he'd by mistake kill prey and look down to see it was her or his mate who got hit by a monster. He preferred to be here because he never was mistaken on what was in front of his eyes. What tormented him the most was his former apprentice, her prefix was the prefix of her dead mate and her suffix was the suffix of his kit who died of greencough. She had a kit later who's name was the name of his stillborn kit.

Maplefur
December 4th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Leafmist padded into the nursery, pausing by the entrance to let her eyes adjust to the light. "Hello?" she called out to the cats inside, cautiously and quietly. "I was wondering if anyone would like anything? Or if someone wanted me to watch their kits, I'd be happy to..." She had finished all her warrior duties, and the orange tabby had wanted some time to relax and have fun. She always found the most fun to be had was while playing with the kits, and being surrounded by their endless energy. The molly gave a soft smile to a couple kits near her, then looked back to a few of the queens inside, shuffling around a bit.

CinnamonCookie
December 4th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Ravenslash got up, hungry. "You can watch my kits if you want. Their names are Crowkit, Adderkit, Thrushkit, and Shadekit. Three of them are troublemakers, while Shadekit is the nicest one and most helpful, yet she's the smallest." she said.

Maplefur
December 5th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Ravenslash got up, hungry. "You can watch my kits if you want. Their names are Crowkit, Adderkit, Thrushkit, and Shadekit. Three of them are troublemakers, while Shadekit is the nicest one and most helpful, yet she's the smallest." she said.

Leafmist nodded. "Alright, which ones are they?" She asked Ravenslash as she looked at the kits in the den.

CinnamonCookie
December 5th, 2016, 05:31 PM
"Crowkit is the black-silver one, Thrushkit is the calico one, and Adderkit is the blueish-gray one. This one here," Ravenslash put a paw gently on Shadekit's head. "Is Shadekit. The nicest one of the whole litter."

Maplefur
December 5th, 2016, 08:13 PM
"Crowkit is the black-silver one, Thrushkit is the calico one, and Adderkit is the blueish-gray one. This one here," Ravenslash put a paw gently on Shadekit's head. "Is Shadekit. The nicest one of the whole litter."

Leafmist nodded as she gazed at each kit in turn. "I'm Leafmist, nice to meet you all." She murmured, flicking her ear. This queen sure seems to favor Shadekit... she's already told me she's the nicest one twice! She pushed her observations aside, padding over to the kits. "Well, what do you four want to do?"

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2016, 09:30 AM
"Fight!" Crowkit said. "Yea!" said Thrushkit. "Without Shadekit, of course." Adderkit said. "Fix the elder's nests and bring them food." Shadekit said. The three kits looked at Shadekit if as she was a dark forest cat that came down. "They can take care of themselves." Crowkit said. "Yep, they sure can." Adderkit and Thrushkit said in unison.

Hexict
December 6th, 2016, 10:53 AM
Spearkit gave a nod to her embarrassment and flashed her a half-hearted grin of amusement. This cat was unlike the ones he usually interacted with, which were few and far apart. She was loud, obviously, oblivious and most-likely prideful and kind. Spearkit never felt the need to be kind to anyone whose services he wouldn't need to use in the future. He currently thought of other felines like tools rather than people, but didn't know how else to picture them. He was locked in a mindset most wouldn't think healthy. "It's no problem," Spearkit mewed.

The tricolor paused as Birdkit did and inspected her. It was hard for him to know much about other cats, as sight was a key sense of most of them and would have allowed him to asses her pelt color, height, facial expressions and any other physical features of the she-kit. But it was okay, he'd gathered most of him information about her from her tone of voice(oblivious and temporarily bashful), and her words. He could assume much, but was saddened when he realized he'd have to put some work into getting to know this cat if he was ever to truly understand her.

He listened to her breath as she inspected him. In and out. In and out. She didn't know Spearkit that well, he guessed she was noticing his body language for the first time. That was probably why she tried to be more polite previously. He sensed, too, her staring at his face. His fur color? The wetness of tears still on his cheeks and under his eyes? My eyes. He understood now. His blindness wasn't something he noticed, but recognized it as a point of interest for others. People often asked him what it was like to be blind, if it was hard, how he coped. He couldn't give them the answer they wanted to hear only responded, "It's Different."

"Me neither," he mentioned his similar age to that of Birdkit's, "a Moon and a half, I think it was, until we're apprenticed." He smiled and cocked his head to the side nose twitching and tail-tip slithering on the ground like a charmed cobra. "You're planning on being a warrior, I assume. Serving the Clan and being out in the territory, exploring everything SkyClan has to offer." He fantasized for a moment about being a full-grown tomcat in his Clan. He was running through the trees, crossing a stream, using a rotting log as a bridge, and charging after a hare, hot on it's heels, using a longing to serve as fuel for the hunt. He felt suddenly primitive and narrowed his eyes as if to block the wind that rushed towards him as he chased the prey down a hill, and back up another. "It sounds amazing."

Birdkit was slightly taken aback when she realized that they were about the same age - and even more so that he knew this. But she didn't know how observant the silent cat was, especially since she didn't have an observant bone in her body. "Yup!" She quickly threw a widened grin. "Though I feel like I've waited enough, ya know?" The molly gave a small sigh as she wished she was already six moons old and gaining her apprentice name as well as a mentor. She had lately bee spending much of her time wondered who her mentor would end up being, and hoping it would be someone fun.

The ragdoll blinked for a heartbeat as Spearkit questioned if she was going to become a warrior and protect the clan. She never considered anything else - not being a warrior... wouldn't that be a boring life? She didn't know what else she could do other than hunt and fight for her beloved Skyclan. Being a medicine cat sounded boring being cooped up inside all day only have herbs to talk to, she wondered how they never went insane with that job, she could hardly handle being stuck in the nursery for too long without feel like she was about to start bouncing off the walls. And being a rogue... well, she just could never imagine any life like that.

Her fluffy tail waved when she noticed that he seemed to be in thought, but only laughed. "Of course! I'd love to be able to go out and play on the territory for once. To hunt and fight for our clan, what could be better?" Birdkit laughed playfully as she stated this. She wondered why he seemed to amazing by the life. For her, it was just life - something to love, but it was what she'd known her whole life and a lot of what she thought about so she found it hard to be amazing by it. Though maybe because she didn't think too much more about it than just freedom from the confines of the camp. He seemed to focus more on every little thing. Birdkit wished she could do the same sometimes.

"I can't wait though! It seemed like it would be cool to have a warrior name of our own," it sent a small shiver of excitement when she thought of her warrior name and what it might end up being. She was found of her prefix, which was good, but hoped that her sufix would be just as kind towards her. "Ever wonder about it? Like you'r warrior name, or ever who your mentor is going to be? I like to think of these things..." as she spoke the last part, the young molly wondered if she just sounded like some mouse-brained kit. Even if she was.

( sorry for taking long - i get writer's block sometimes while roleplaying ;-; )

Mango
December 6th, 2016, 11:54 AM
Whiskerfur looked around," Ugh...The nursery is full of kits," she whined, her belly full of kits

Cucumberpickle sighed," Well, it's a nursery so kits will be in there, and your expecting my kits...,"

Whiskerfur corrected," Our kits, not your kits."

Cucumberpickle looked around occuwardly," She somehow is expecting my kits, I use to like her and now we will have kits, keep her behaved, uhh...Good luck with her!" He blushed and backed out of the den.

Whiskerfur whined," I don't like being pregnant, it's uncomfy, I wanna go to the territory instead, why can't I, I don't like being with these annoying kits!"

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Shadekitcame back and saw the uncomfortable cat. She walked up and asked politly: "Do you need and ma'am? I'm happy to supply you with whatever you need."

JustJoye
December 6th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Birdkit was slightly taken aback when she realized that they were about the same age - and even more so that he knew this. But she didn't know how observant the silent cat was, especially since she didn't have an observant bone in her body. "Yup!" She quickly threw a widened grin. "Though I feel like I've waited enough, ya know?" The molly gave a small sigh as she wished she was already six moons old and gaining her apprentice name as well as a mentor. She had lately bee spending much of her time wondered who her mentor would end up being, and hoping it would be someone fun.

The ragdoll blinked for a heartbeat as Spearkit questioned if she was going to become a warrior and protect the clan. She never considered anything else - not being a warrior... wouldn't that be a boring life? She didn't know what else she could do other than hunt and fight for her beloved Skyclan. Being a medicine cat sounded boring being cooped up inside all day only have herbs to talk to, she wondered how they never went insane with that job, she could hardly handle being stuck in the nursery for too long without feel like she was about to start bouncing off the walls. And being a rogue... well, she just could never imagine any life like that.

Her fluffy tail waved when she noticed that he seemed to be in thought, but only laughed. "Of course! I'd love to be able to go out and play on the territory for once. To hunt and fight for our clan, what could be better?" Birdkit laughed playfully as she stated this. She wondered why he seemed to amazing by the life. For her, it was just life - something to love, but it was what she'd known her whole life and a lot of what she thought about so she found it hard to be amazing by it. Though maybe because she didn't think too much more about it than just freedom from the confines of the camp. He seemed to focus more on every little thing. Birdkit wished she could do the same sometimes.

"I can't wait though! It seemed like it would be cool to have a warrior name of our own," it sent a small shiver of excitement when she thought of her warrior name and what it might end up being. She was found of her prefix, which was good, but hoped that her sufix would be just as kind towards her. "Ever wonder about it? Like you'r warrior name, or ever who your mentor is going to be? I like to think of these things..." as she spoke the last part, the young molly wondered if she just sounded like some mouse-brained kit. Even if she was.

( sorry for taking long - i get writer's block sometimes while roleplaying ;-; )

[[no problem!]]

Spearkit listened while the molly spoke. He nodded to her comments about waiting and curiosity, longing and loyalty. He agreed with what she said, but could understand a life outside serving his Clan physically.

Being an intellectual feline, the tricolor found his talents not in brawn but in his brains. He was smart, cunning and nimble in conversation. He could steer someone towards an opinion or argue with them until they forced up their stance. He was proud of himself. Though he wasn't sure those talents would be put to use in a warrior's position.

Downside of the job were abundant. Never leaving the confines of the territory, living up to the "giddly older-brother" type expectations everyone, mostly young cats, had of warriors and not having a substantial say in the goings on of Clan relations and happenings. He felt that he would become knowledgeable enough to have his opinion be not only heard, but listened too and considered. Spearkit also believed that being caged by borders and scent-marks didn't suit him. Yes, he loved exploring all his Clan had to offer, but what about other Clans? Other cats? Other places? That would all be lost by becoming a warrior.

He sighed and looked back at Birdkit. He stared deeply at her, dark blue-grey pools of livid color focusing. His ears dropped slowly to an angle and he twitched his nose before speaking.

"Is that truly what you want?"

Hexict
December 7th, 2016, 06:25 AM
JustJoye

The white and soft tan kit's face fell when Spearkit asked if that was what she truly wanted. Birdkit could help but look extremely confused by his sudden question of this life, though he couldn't see her confused expression. "W-what do you mean?" She mewed, cocking her head a bit as she watched him with her baby blue orbs.

"Of course that's the life I want... what else there to want? Wouldn't it just be great to become a warrior? To be the protectors of Skyclan from any enemy that would want to hurt us... besides, there are so many friendly faces," as she said this she raked her brain for any reason that the angora would question if this is what she wanted. Nope, it all seems great. I mean, this is what little kits dream of from the moment they could play.

Her tail and ears twitched as she continued to try to figure out his uncertainty in the life of a warrior. "Do you want this life?" Birdkit wondered if he did actually wish for something else, something more. But what more was there? In her eyes this was the only life that was exciting and worth living. The life outside of the clan seemed boring and almost... useless? No, that seems mean - I just mean that they don't really seem to have much to do, they don't have a whole clan to take care of.

"I mean, is there something else you'd rather do?" Her ears perked. "Oh, are you interested in becoming a medicine someday?" Her thoughts instantly went to the other rank besides warrior in Skyclan, not wanting to think that the tomkit was interested in something outside their birth place.

Mango
December 7th, 2016, 08:07 AM
Whiskerfur replied," Nothing, I am fine." She replied with her high-pitched voice

Maplefur
December 7th, 2016, 04:02 PM
"Fight!" Crowkit said. "Yea!" said Thrushkit. "Without Shadekit, of course." Adderkit said. "Fix the elder's nests and bring them food." Shadekit said. The three kits looked at Shadekit if as she was a dark forest cat that came down. "They can take care of themselves." Crowkit said. "Yep, they sure can." Adderkit and Thrushkit said in unison.

Leafmist smiled softly at the kits. "Well Shadekit, that's very considerate but I'm sure if theres an issue with the den Grousestar will have warriors or apprentices fix it, and it is the apprentice's duty to bring them food. So you don't need to worry about that until you're a 'paw too." She glanced at the other three. "So, how about a mock fight then? Bet you four can't beat me." She crouched down, shooting all four kits playful glances through narrowed eyes.

(Sorry for the sudden disappearance, though if you quote me I'll see your responses sooner :))

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Shadekit sat in the nest as the other three ran towards her. Crowkit attacked from the left, Thrushkit from the right, and Adderkit in the front. "Get Leafmist down!" Crowkit yelled. Thrushkit yelled back: "Trying!"

Mango
December 8th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Whiskerfur had just birthed five kits, she glanced at them," They are boring."
Maplefur
TheBread
Snakekit
starfall

Cucumberpickle sighed," Well they are just born so they aren't that active clearly."

~Breadsticks~
December 8th, 2016, 11:52 AM
@#Hashtag
Cinderkit squeaked and tried to pull herself closer to her mother, her small tail lashing behind her as she finally made it closer to her mother's belly to suckle.

Mango
December 8th, 2016, 11:58 AM
@#Hashtag
Cinderkit squeaked and tried to pull herself closer to her mother, her small tail lashing behind her as she finally made it closer to her mother's belly to suckle.

Whiskerfur shrugged and let the kit suckle on her belly," I demand this kit be named Cinderkit!" She declared with a somewhat noble voice, well as noble as it can get when you have a piercing voice.

Cucumberpickle rolled his eyes," Suite yourself, I get to name half of them."

Maplefur
December 8th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Maplefur
TheBread
Snakekit
starfall

Cucumberpickle sighed," Well they are just born so they aren't that active clearly."

Sandykit stirred, her instincts urging her to get food. She slowly squirmed her way to Whiskerfur's stomach, finding a spot among her siblings to get milk. Her light yellow fur was spiked in some places, not yet groomed down.

Mango
December 8th, 2016, 01:26 PM
Sandykit stirred, her instincts urging her to get food. She slowly squirmed her way to Whiskerfur's stomach, finding a spot among her siblings to get milk. Her light yellow fur was spiked in some places, not yet groomed down.
Whiskerfur looked at her," Yellowkit, her fur is yellow."
Cucumberpickle glared at her," No, it'll be Sandykit for her sandy fur, remember I name half of them."
Whiskerfur sighed angrily.

meraki
December 8th, 2016, 02:07 PM
A small, light grey kit slept peacefully, her fur pressed against her mothers belly, her small chest rising and falling in her sleep. She seemed to be very inactive and still, but not unhealthy. Just sleepy, and not very hungry. Eventually, she wiggled over to her mothers belly to suckle, but not for very long. She went back to sleep after.

Mango
December 8th, 2016, 03:26 PM
A small, light grey kit slept peacefully, her fur pressed against her mothers belly, her small chest rising and falling in her sleep. She seemed to be very inactive and still, but not unhealthy. Just sleepy, and not very hungry. Eventually, she wiggled over to her mothers belly to suckle, but not for very long. She went back to sleep after.
Whiskerfur looked at the little kit," I'm naming her Pebblekit." ( I think I got the name right)

meraki
December 8th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Whiskerfur looked at the little kit," I'm naming her Pebblekit." ( I think I got the name right)
(Yup! You're right)
Pebblekit continued sleeping, twitching her tiny grey ears in her sleep. Her small tail was curled around her and she let out a tiny yawn, her small jaws opening wide, then closing.

Maplefur
December 8th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Shadekit sat in the nest as the other three ran towards her. Crowkit attacked from the left, Thrushkit from the right, and Adderkit in the front. "Get Leafmist down!" Crowkit yelled. Thrushkit yelled back: "Trying!"

Leafmist found herself holding in a laugh as the kits tumbled about her. "I'm a fox, and I'm here to eat all your kits!" She meowed in a deep voice, giving the kits fake growls. Gently, she lifted her paw to bat at Adderkit in front of her. She glanced over at Shadekit, trying to urge her to join them with her gaze. She seems like she'd make a good medicine cat, seeing as she likes to care for members in her clan. The tabby thought.

Mango
December 8th, 2016, 05:11 PM
(Yup! You're right)
Pebblekit continued sleeping, twitching her tiny grey ears in her sleep. Her small tail was curled around her and she let out a tiny yawn, her small jaws opening wide, then closing.
Cucumberpickle smiled at them," Sandykit, Pebblekit, and Cinderkit are named."

Maplefur
December 8th, 2016, 05:16 PM

As he spoke, Sandykit finished feeding. She stopped suckling, but didn't move from her spot. The tiny kit began to fall asleep, the noise that was the nursery fading. Of course, she was too young to really understand what any of the noise was, but her ear twitched as Cucumberpickle rumbled on, soothing her until she finally drifted away.

meraki
December 8th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Pebblekit's ears twitched as she listened to all of the terribly confusing sounds around her. Wh-what is going on? She wondered. All she could see was darkness. She was tired, mainly. And hungry. Pebblekit sniffed the air around her, and went back to her mother's belly to suckle.

Mango
December 8th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Pebblekit's ears twitched as she listened to all of the terribly confusing sounds around her. [I]Wh-what is going on?[I] She wondered. All she could see was darkness. She was tired, mainly. And hungry. Pebblekit sniffed the air around her, and went back to her mother's belly to suckle.
Whiskerfur whined," My kits are boring!"

meraki
December 8th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Whiskerfur whined," My kits are boring!"
Pebblekit heard this voice and instantly knew it was her mother's. What does she expect?She wondered, but remained silent.

~Breadsticks~
December 8th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Cinderkit mewled in confusion, What's that noise? She thought, slowly drifting off into sleep. The kit tried to stay awake but couldn't and she eventually fell asleep.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Crowkit scrambled into Leafmist's back. "I'm on top! Yay!" he said. Adderkit bounced around and hit gently on Leafmist's nose and then he jumped back. "Gotcha!" he proudly said. Thrushkit held onto Leafmist. "Begone, fox!" he said, biting her fur, but not touching her skin. Shadekit shook her head at the others and started to take the dirty moss and take up out, then she came back in a few minutes later with clean moss from the apprentices when they came back with new moss. She placed them gently and made sure that the moss was dry and bouncy, not getting on them.

Snake
December 8th, 2016, 06:38 PM
Maplefur
TheBread
Snakekit
starfall

A light orange tabby moved closer to his mothers belly. He was a little smaller (Can he be a runt?) then his siblings. (Also name reminder so u dont have to look back name Waspkit)

Maplefur
December 8th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Crowkit scrambled into Leafmist's back. "I'm on top! Yay!" he said. Adderkit bounced around and hit gently on Leafmist's nose and then he jumped back. "Gotcha!" he proudly said. Thrushkit held onto Leafmist. "Begone, fox!" he said, biting her fur, but not touching her skin. Shadekit shook her head at the others and started to take the dirty moss and take up out, then she came back in a few minutes later with clean moss from the apprentices when they came back with new moss. She placed them gently and made sure that the moss was dry and bouncy, not getting on them.

"Oh no! You've beaten me. Leafmist allowed herself to fall to the ground. "Please don't feed me to your clan!" She widened her eyes to fake a pleading gaze to the kits- or at least, the ones she could see.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 07:19 PM
"We killed it!" Adderkit and Thrushkit cheered. "No, I killed the fox." Crowkit said. Shadekit replied saying: "No, you all worked together and beaten the fox."

Starfall
December 8th, 2016, 07:20 PM
# Hashtag
copperkit let out a sqeak then nudged forward, his tail twiched as he began to suckle. His soft brown fur slightly ruffled as he began to squirm around, sliding closer to his siblings for warmth.

Mango
December 8th, 2016, 07:45 PM
A light orange tabby moved closer to his mothers belly. He was a little smaller (Can he be a runt?) then his siblings. (Also name reminder so u dont have to look back name Waspkit)
Cucumberpickle firmly replied," Waspkit... For your mother's attitude I'll name you Waspkit."

Whiskerfur snarked," I don't have an attitude!"

Mango
December 8th, 2016, 07:51 PM
# Hashtag
copperkit let out a sqeak then nudged forward, his tail twiched as he began to suckle. His soft brown fur slightly ruffled as he began to squirm around, sliding closer to his siblings for warmth.
Cucumberpickle smirked," I'm naming the fifth one."

Whiskerfur sneered," No! I will!"

Cucumberpickle sighed," We'll negotiate, I suggest Picklekit, Almondkit, Northk-."

She butted in," I want Copperkit!"

Cucumberpickle paused," Okay. Copperkit it is then!"

Whiskerfur asked," Wait is it Cinderkit, Copperkit, Pebblekit, Waspkit, and ermm.. What's the last ones name?"

Cucumberpickle sighed," It's Sandykit."

Maplefur
December 8th, 2016, 08:00 PM
"We killed it!" Adderkit and Thrushkit cheered. "No, I killed the fox." Crowkit said. Shadekit replied saying: "No, you all worked together and beaten the fox."

"You're right, and you know what? That's how warriors beat foxes too- one cat is no match for a fox, but if you work together then you can drive it out." Leafmist explained to the kits. She carefully got up after making sure they had all gotten off her back.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 08:06 PM
The Trio got off of Leafmist. "Really? Can you tell us more stories or battle techniques?" Thrushkit asked. "Shush, Thrushkit! But yea...can you tell us?" Crowkit asked.

Maplefur
December 8th, 2016, 08:09 PM
The Trio got off of Leafmist. "Really? Can you tell us more stories or battle techniques?" Thrushkit asked. "Shush, Thrushkit! But yea...can you tell us?" Crowkit asked.

Leafmist laughed. "All right... how about that time my patrol was attacked by a group of rogues... hm or maybe running into a badger when I was an apprentice?" She tilted her head, unsure which story the kits would want to hear more.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 08:16 PM
"Badger!" the Trio picjed, eyes gleaming with excitment. Shadekit added feathers to the nests from the birds on the fresh-kill pile outside.

Maplefur
December 8th, 2016, 08:23 PM
"Badger!" the Trio picjed, eyes gleaming with excitment. Shadekit added feathers to the nests from the birds on the fresh-kill pile outside.

Leafmist laughed. "Alright, well I'm not much of a fighter even now, let alone back when I was an apprentice. So when I was out on a hunt, and I stumbled right into a badger with it's cubs, I was besides myself! I was an older apprentice by then though, so I knew I couldn't just run. I dropped the prey in my mouth and waited for it to charge- you see, even at their fastest badgers are really slow. So, their attacks are easy to dodge. I didn't want to kill her, since she had cubs, but I wasn't going to let her kill me either!" She paused, looking down at the kits to see their reactions. A shiver went down her back at the memory of her encounter- she still hated badgers to this day.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 08:35 PM
"Whoa..." the Trio said. "More more!"

Maplefur
December 8th, 2016, 08:40 PM
"Whoa..." the Trio said. "More more!"

Leafmist smiled. "Well, the badger lumbered towards me and swiped out with it's paw, but I was too quick for it and dodged it. I tried to run around the back of it to hop onto it's back- it's a good strategy to go for them on their back, since they can't reach back there. But it saw me coming, and kicked out. I flew across the clearing and smacked my head on a tree, and everything got black. I thought for sure I was headed to join Starclan, but then I woke up in the medicine cat den. Apparently, a patrol nearby was tracking the badger, as they had found it's scent. So they followed it, and heard the fight so they came and saved me. They had to drag me all the way back to camp!" She remembered how she had been confined to the medicine cat's den for a few sunrises, before finally being allowed some light training. "My mentor didn't let me out of his sight for an entire moon."

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 08:51 PM
The Trio laughed. "Another! Another!" they cheered.

Maplefur
December 9th, 2016, 07:09 AM
Cucumberpickle smirked," I'm naming the fifth one."

Whiskerfur sneered," No! I will!"

Cucumberpickle sighed," We'll negotiate, I suggest Picklekit, Almondkit, Northk-."

She butted in," I want Copperkit!"

Cucumberpickle paused," Okay. Copperkit it is then!"

Whiskerfur asked," Wait is it Cinderkit, Copperkit, Pebblekit, Waspkit, and ermm.. What's the last ones name?"

Cucumberpickle sighed," It's Sandykit."

Sandykit stayed asleep as her parents talked, her tiny paws twitching every so often in her deep slumber.

Mango
December 9th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Sandykit stayed asleep as her parents talked, her tiny paws twitching every so often in her deep slumber.
Cucumberpickle sighed," Honestly, what kind of parent can't remember their kits name?"

Whiskerfur shrugged," Look, I made a mistake since I just gave birth to them! It's Sandykit who twitches her paws ever so often in her sleep, right?"

Cucumberpickle nodded," Sure....Yeah."

Maplefur
December 9th, 2016, 10:33 AM
The Trio laughed. "Another! Another!" they cheered.

"Alright, how about now I tell you about the patrol I was on that was attacked by a group of rogues?" Leafmist smiled fondly at the three, and looked up at Shadekit. Surely she must be interested in a story?

~Breadsticks~
December 9th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Cinderkit mewled and rolled over, curling up again. She wrapped her tail around her nose and sneezed, deciding to tuck her tail under her chin.

Mango
December 9th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Cinderkit mewled and rolled over, curling up again. She wrapped her tail around her nose and sneezed, deciding to tuck her tail under her chin.

Whiskerfur put her tail on her tail on the kits because she didn't want to kill the kits," Is the one with her tail under her chin Cinderkit?"

Cucumberpickle hufffed," Yes..."

~Breadsticks~
December 9th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Whiskerfur put her tail on her tail on the kits because she didn't want to kill the kits," Is the one with her tail under her chin Cinderkit?"

Cucumberpickle hufffed," Yes..."
Cinderkit? That's my name? What do I look like then? She wondered, mewling softly.

Mango
December 9th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Cinderkit? That's my name? What do I look like then? She wondered, mewling softly.

Cumberpickle sighed," Remember the name by her cinder colored fur instead, honestly!"

Whiskerfur licked her paw innocently," Uhh...Sure!"

~Breadsticks~
December 9th, 2016, 01:05 PM
Cumberpickle sighed," Remember the name by her cinder colored fur instead, honestly!"

Whiskerfur licked her paw innocently," Uhh...Sure!"
Cinderkit tried to open her eyes but couldn't. She gave a huff of disappointment and laid against her mother's belly, falling asleep again.

Mango
December 9th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Cinderkit tried to open her eyes but couldn't. She gave a huff of disappointment and laid against her mother's belly, falling asleep again.

Whiskerfur shrugged the kits movement off it was just some moving thing, she didn't exactly consider them kits, more like objects, atleast since they didn't talk or show personality at all.

CinnamonCookie
December 9th, 2016, 02:01 PM
"Yes! Yes!" the Trio cheered. Shadekit listened but she still cleaned.

Maplefur
December 9th, 2016, 03:25 PM
"Yes! Yes!" the Trio cheered. Shadekit listened but she still cleaned.

"Alright, well we weren't even on a border patrol. We were hunting, and deep in our territory, so when we smelled weird cats we were instantly alert. We wandered through the territory, tracing their scent so we could tell them they needed to leave. Suddenly, the trail dropped, and we didn't know where they were. Guess where they were," Leafmist looked at the four, assuming they wouldn't be able to figure out where the rogues had been hiding.

meraki
December 9th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Pebblekit listened closely to her parent's words. Cinderkit has cinder coloured fur, so what does cinder look like? She wondered. I wish I could see,Pebblekit thought bitterly. I wonder if any of my brothers or sisters can see? What if I'm the only one who can't? A strange feeling washed over her. Fear. Okay, just calm down. They probably can't see either. She tried to comfort herself. Based on what she was hearing out of her mother, she already decided she didn't like her much. She sniffed the air, searching for the sent of her father. Turning away from her mother, she wiggled her way over to him, trusting her sense of smell to lead her there.

Mango
December 9th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Pebblekit listened closely to her parent's words. Cinderkit has cinder coloured fur, so what does cinder look like? She wondered. I wish I could see,Pebblekit thought bitterly. I wonder if any of my brothers or sisters can see? What if I'm the only one who can't? A strange feeling washed over her. Fear. Okay, just calm down. They probably can't see either. She tried to comfort herself. Based on what she was hearing out of her mother, she already decided she didn't like her much. She sniffed the air, searching for the sent of her father. Turning away from her mother, she wiggled her way over to him, trusting her sense of smell to lead her there.
Cucumberpickle licked his paw and smiled," Hey Pebblekit, he gentley guided her towards him with his tail."

meraki
December 9th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Cucumberpickle licked his paw and smiled," Hey Pebblekit, he gentley guided her towards him with his tail."
Pebblekit heard her father's kind voice and instantly felt reassured. She moved closer to him.

Mango
December 9th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Pebblekit heard her father's kind voice and instantly felt reassured. She moved closer to him.
Cucumberpickle sighed should I fight and help our clan and the others, since I do doubt them, or should I stay with my kits, Which should I do?

meraki
December 9th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Cucumberpickle sighed should I fight and help our clan and the others, since I do doubt them, or should I stay with my kits, Which should I do?
Pebblekit's ears angled towards him. I wonder what he's thinking right now, she thought.

Mango
December 9th, 2016, 09:38 PM
Pebblekit's ears angled towards him. I wonder what he's thinking right now, she thought.
Cucumberpickle finally spoke his mind," Whiskerfur...Can I trust you with the kits to fight with our clan?"

Whiskerfur snorted," Sure, It isn't that difficult to let a kit drink my milk and sleep all day."

Starfall
December 9th, 2016, 09:51 PM
# Hashtag
(GAH!! WRONG KIT IT'S ECHOKIT *facepalms*)
Echokit squirmed and opened his eyes, his dark purple eyes shone with curiosity "Who?" he sqeaked and flicked his tail as he picked himself up and waddled away from his mother and looked around the nursery.

Mango
December 9th, 2016, 09:54 PM
# Hashtag
(GAH!! WRONG KIT IT'S ECHOKIT *facepalms*)
Echokit squirmed and opened his eyes, his dark purple eyes shone with curiosity "Who?" he sqeaked and flicked his tail as he picked himself up and waddled away from his mother and looked around the nursery.
Cucumberpickle smiled," You've opened your eyes, Echokit!"

Whiskerfur smiled," She better behave...,"

Cucumberpickle nodded," I'll fight, but I'll find a former queen to check on you twice a day"

~Breadsticks~
December 9th, 2016, 10:11 PM
# Hashtag
Cinderkit's eyes fluttered open to reveal her piercing blue orbs. The kit shakily stood and waddled closer to her father, "Y-You're leaving?" She asked, still getting used to her own voice.

HwangHarin
December 9th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Chilekit and Limekit laid in their nest, huddled next to eachother, the kits didn't really have many friends. Some would think they where siblings, others really knew they were not siblings because of their very different color pelts. But there was something different about them. Well to start with, Limekit was blind, and Chilekit, he was just Half blind, his right eye, well is blind but the other is not. So when the two meet they clicked, because they knew how each other felt. Cliliekit put his head up and nudged Limekit, " Wake up Limekit." He said, and Limekit woke up with a yawn.

Starfall
December 9th, 2016, 10:43 PM
Echokit let out a small shudder, his light grey fur slightly ruffled as he turned and looked at his littermates "Me? am I echokit?" he questioned, his purple eyes danced with confusion and bewilderment. The young tom slowly made his way back to his mother and looked around 'Where am I?' he thought as he saw some other queens and kits.

Maplefur
December 10th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Echokit let out a small shudder, his light grey fur slightly ruffled as he turned and looked at his littermates "Me? am I echokit?" he questioned, his purple eyes danced with confusion and bewilderment. The young tom slowly made his way back to his mother and looked around 'Where am I?' he thought as he saw some other queens and kits.
The commotion around her woke Sandykit up. She could make better sense of what was being said now. Echokit? Is he my brother? I want to see too! She struggled a moment before finally prying her eyes open, revealing pale green eyes. Everything was a bit blurry, her eyes not yet used to being used. She blinked, and finding that it helped a bit, she blinked again. "Hello?" She meowed quietly, uncertain of what was going on around her.

JustJoye
December 10th, 2016, 10:13 AM
JustJoye

The white and soft tan kit's face fell when Spearkit asked if that was what she truly wanted. Birdkit could help but look extremely confused by his sudden question of this life, though he couldn't see her confused expression. "W-what do you mean?" She mewed, cocking her head a bit as she watched him with her baby blue orbs.

"Of course that's the life I want... what else there to want? Wouldn't it just be great to become a warrior? To be the protectors of Skyclan from any enemy that would want to hurt us... besides, there are so many friendly faces," as she said this she raked her brain for any reason that the angora would question if this is what she wanted. Nope, it all seems great. I mean, this is what little kits dream of from the moment they could play.

Her tail and ears twitched as she continued to try to figure out his uncertainty in the life of a warrior. "Do you want this life?" Birdkit wondered if he did actually wish for something else, something more. But what more was there? In her eyes this was the only life that was exciting and worth living. The life outside of the clan seemed boring and almost... useless? No, that seems mean - I just mean that they don't really seem to have much to do, they don't have a whole clan to take care of.

"I mean, is there something else you'd rather do?" Her ears perked. "Oh, are you interested in becoming a medicine someday?" Her thoughts instantly went to the other rank besides warrior in Skyclan, not wanting to think that the tomkit was interested in something outside their birth place.

[[ so soo sorry for the huge delay! my computer was comping out and i had to use my ipad for all things wco, which is not a factor that encourages me to post! ]]

Spearkit frowned. "But there are downsides!" He tried to reason with the tan she-kit, "You'd like to never be able to leave the territory? Never explore beyond what the Clan has already conquered?" His blind eyes narrowed and he cocked his head, wondering if she'd ever even addressed those truths. He found it hard to understand not really going through the life you thought you wanted for kinks and screwups that might happen, he certainly had, and there were even downsides to that.

The tricolored tomkit didn't even know what he wanted anymore.

"I don't know," he responded to the inquiry about being a medicine cat, "I certainly don't want to leave the Clan. I have no one here just as I do anywhere else. The only difference between here and outside SkyClan is that here I'm fed and given shelter." He sighed and looked at her, eyes becoming wet. He wanted to yowl at himself. Everyone knows you've lost everything, wallowing can't fix anything!

"I have no purpose," he choked out. He had to admit that to himself. Living obliviously was not an option.

HwangHarin
December 10th, 2016, 10:28 AM
Limekit yawned again and glanced around the nursery, even though she was blind she still looked around like she could see. She could hear kits talk, it sounded like they have just opened her eyes. " Chiliekit, did some of the kits just open their eyes? Is that what i'm hearing?" She asked.

Chiliekit nodded, but then he remembered she could not see. " Ya, some of the kits just opened their eyes, and they are looking around." he said and he got up and stepped out of their nest and shook his thin pelt and moss flew around him.

Limekit followed him out of the nest and shook her thin pelt as well, but not that much moss flew around.

Bram246
December 10th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Songkit thumped her tail on the ground. The white brown tabby she kit was bored. She had bits of moss in her paws from playing earlier. 'I know the clan has a new leader and deputy but when an I going to be and an apprentice?', Songkit picked the moss from her paws frustrated.

HwangHarin
December 10th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Chiliekit streached his back and glanced around, his green eyes scanning the nurcery.

Limekit wandered away from Chiliekit and her being blind she tripped over something and fell down with a thump.

Bram246
December 10th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Chiliekit streached his back and glanced around, his green eyes scanning the nurcery.

Limekit wandered away from Chiliekit and her being blind she tripped over something and fell down with a thump.
Songkit spat some moss out of her mouth as she felt something next to her tail. The She kit looked behind her to see Limekit laying on the ground. Songkit got up,"You okay?"

HwangHarin
December 10th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Songkit spat some moss out of her mouth as she felt something next to her tail. The She kit looked behind her to see Limekit laying on the ground. Songkit got up,"You okay?"

Limekit being the shy kit that she always have been, laid her ears down in embarrassment, and opened her blind eyes to look at Songkit. " Umm... "She said...

Bram246
December 10th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Limekit being the shy kit that she always have been, laid her ears down in embarrassment, and opened her blind eyes to look at Songkit. " Umm... "She said...
Songkit gasped as she saw Limekit's.'Oh no! I tripped a blind kit!',"I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were blind! I should have had my tail tucked! So sorry!", Songkit said quickly.

HwangHarin
December 10th, 2016, 04:36 PM
"Uhh, its ok...I guess... Where is Chiliekit?" She said and glanced around but of course it did not help.

Bram246
December 10th, 2016, 04:42 PM
"Chiliekit? Um?", Songkit looked around the den,"Chiliekit? Are you in here?"

meraki
December 10th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Cucumberpickle smiled," You've opened your eyes, Echokit!"

Whiskerfur smiled," She better behave...,"

Cucumberpickle nodded," I'll fight, but I'll find a former queen to check on you twice a day"
Pebblekit listened closely to all the ruckus. Have they already all opened their eyes? she thought miserably. The little kit tried to open hers, to no succes. Will I be blind forever? she thought as a horrible thought struck her. She listened to them talk about her father leaving. He can't leave! she thought furiously. He's the only one who remotely cares about us! Pebblekit moved her small, pearl grey body closer to her father.

HwangHarin
December 10th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Chiliekit perked his ears hearing his name, " ya im here." He said from the corner of the den.

Bram246
December 10th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Chiliekit perked his ears hearing his name, " ya im here." He said from the corner of the den.
Songkit looked at Chiliekit,"Um do you know this blind kit? I mean! D-Do you know this kit?",'Ugh! Why am nervous?!'

HwangHarin
December 10th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Chiliekit giggled " dont be." He said " ya i know her, this is Limekit." He said

Bram246
December 10th, 2016, 04:58 PM
"Oh. I'm Songkit. Nice to meet you Chiliekit and Limekit!",she looked at both kits a bit nervous.

HwangHarin
December 10th, 2016, 05:00 PM
" Tell us some facts about yourself Singling." He said and sat down

Bram246
December 10th, 2016, 05:08 PM
"Um I'm energetic and respect older cats? Oh I went out into the territory one time!", Songkit said.

HwangHarin
December 10th, 2016, 05:10 PM
" Lucky!!" Both Limekit and Chiliekit said together

Bram246
December 10th, 2016, 05:13 PM
"Yeah! I didn't get caught or seen by any cat! Though I was with two other kits.", Songkit blue eyes widened with excitement,"Wanna go into the territory?! The hole might still be there!"

HwangHarin
December 10th, 2016, 05:16 PM
" Yes yes yes Yes!!!" They mewed with excitement

Bram246
December 10th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Songkit rushed over to a corner of the den. She dug at the hole and looked back at the other kits,"Chiliekit can guide Limekit to nearby tree? I'll be behind you "

HwangHarin
December 10th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Chiliekit nodded " Mind you, I can't see out of my right eye." He said and dived through the hole, Limekit at his tail

Bram246
December 10th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Chiliekit nodded " Mind you, I can't see out of my right eye." He said and dived through the hole, Limekit at his tail
"Okay!",the She kit said cheerfully and followed after them. (To the territory!)

HwangHarin
December 10th, 2016, 06:20 PM
"Okay!",the She kit said cheerfully and followed after them. (To the territory!)

( YAS!!!! )

Mango
December 10th, 2016, 08:12 PM
# Hashtag
Cinderkit's eyes fluttered open to reveal her piercing blue orbs. The kit shakily stood and waddled closer to her father, "Y-You're leaving?" She asked, still getting used to her own voice.
Cucumberpickle nodded," Yeah...Get a few battle scars then I'll return.you'll be fine with your mother,"

meraki
December 10th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Cucumberpickle nodded," Yeah...Get a few battle scars then I'll return.you'll be fine with your mother,"
Pebblekit frowned a bit, thinking, No, we won't be fine.

Mango
December 10th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Pebblekit frowned a bit, thinking, No, we won't be fine.
Cucumberpickle nodded," I'll find some one to ensure your mother takes care of you and in no time I'll return!"

Maplefur
December 10th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Cucumberpickle nodded," I'll find some one to ensure your mother takes care of you and in no time I'll return!"

Sandykit frowned up at her father. "But I don't want you to leave," she meowed quietly, her voice sounding weird to her own ears. Her eyesight was slowly sharpening, and she looked around the nursery. A queen sat nearby- her scent told Sandykit that this was her mother, and she shivered, getting a weird vibe from this cat. But she's my mother, surely we'll be fine? And Father says that he will get someone to watch us, anyways...

Bram246
December 10th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Songkit layed on moss near the entrance. She yawned as she watched the other kits and queens.

HwangHarin
December 10th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Limekit went and laid in her nest and curled in a tight ball. Chiliekit signed and laid by her

Mango
December 10th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Sandykit frowned up at her father. "But I don't want you to leave," she meowed quietly, her voice sounding weird to her own ears. Her eyesight was slowly sharpening, and she looked around the nursery. A queen sat nearby- her scent told Sandykit that this was her mother, and she shivered, getting a weird vibe from this cat. But she's my mother, surely we'll be fine? And Father says that he will get someone to watch us, anyways...
Cucumberpickle bit his lip, he knew the kits prefered him over their mother,and he knew he couldn't watch them forever in the nursery, perhaps they'd bond better and trust eachother more. He prayed to Starclan it'd work.

Whiskerfur nodded to Sandykit with her uppity tone," That's what warrios do, I'm a queen I don't have to go, he'll see you as soon as hd returns."

~Breadsticks~
December 10th, 2016, 10:35 PM
Cucumberpickle bit his lip, he knew the kits prefered him over their mother,and he knew he couldn't watch them forever in the nursery, perhaps they'd bond better and trust eachother more. He prayed to Starclan it'd work.

Whiskerfur nodded to Sandykit with her uppity tone," That's what warrios do, I'm a queen I don't have to go, he'll see you as soon as hd returns."
Cinderkit looked up at her father and questioned, "Will you visit every day?"

Mango
December 11th, 2016, 08:31 AM
Cinderkit looked up at her father and questioned, "Will you visit every day?"
Cucumberpickle nodded," Yes." He left to fight."

Bram246
December 11th, 2016, 09:12 AM
Songkit slept in the corner. Her twitched as she dreamed of going over the border and hunting prey.

~Breadsticks~
December 11th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Cucumberpickle nodded," Yes." He left to fight."
Cinderkit gave a small sigh and made her way toward her mother, stumbling slightly. The kit flopped down in her nest and curled up, soon falling asleep.

HwangHarin
December 11th, 2016, 02:12 PM
Limekit signed and got up and silently left the nurcery

Bram246
December 11th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Songkit stretched and looked around. She saw Chiliekit by himself. She wondered where Limekit went. Songkit got up and went to the hole.

Maplefur
December 11th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Sandykit frowned, wobbling over to her mother and settling down next to Cinderkit. I already want him to be back.

HwangHarin
December 11th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Limekit, not wanting to go into the clearing she had went through the hole.

Mango
December 11th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Sandykit frowned, wobbling over to her mother and settling down next to Cinderkit. I already want him to be back.
Whiskerfur glanced at her kits," Now... Isn't it good that your father left, so I can prove to him I'm a good mother?"

Maplefur
December 11th, 2016, 04:18 PM
Whiskerfur glanced at her kits," Now... Isn't it good that your father left, so I can prove to him I'm a good mother?"

Sandykit glanced up at her mother. Then you better not mess this up! The kit thought, but instead just nodded to her mother, not wanting to get into any trouble.

Mango
December 11th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Sandykit glanced up at her mother. Then you better not mess this up! The kit thought, but instead just nodded to her mother, not wanting to get into any trouble.
" Isn't your father over-protective of you..., he saw that you were okay, he couldn't leave you guys for a moment until now..." Whiskerfur replied

A queen walked over," Whiskerfur, special request of Cucumberpickle...Kits is your mother feeding you, keeping you safe? Whiskerfur I'll check n the morning too.." She waited for a response from the kits

Bram246
December 11th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Songkit yawned as she entered the nursery. She looked at the other cats before sitting in the corner.

Maplefur
December 11th, 2016, 07:22 PM
" Isn't your father over-protective of you..., he saw that you were okay, he couldn't leave you guys for a moment until now..." Whiskerfur replied

A queen walked over," Whiskerfur, special request of Cucumberpickle...Kits is your mother feeding you, keeping you safe? Whiskerfur I'll check n the morning too.." She waited for a response from the kits

Sandykit didn't answer her mother, feeling quite awkward. At least he cares!

She looked over with curiosity as the queen walked over. "Um, yes?" She squeaked. "What's your name?" She asked quietly.

Mango
December 11th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Sandykit didn't answer her mother, feeling quite awkward. At least he cares!

She looked over with curiosity as the queen walked over. "Um, yes?" She squeaked. "What's your name?" She asked quietly.

The queen paused... Trying to remember," Ahah..," she teased Sandykit," I think it's- no that's not right," she paused struggling to recall her name," Winterivy, that's my name." ever since the concussion she couldn't remember anything in her past, she knew everything in the future and present, just not the past, and no one had asked for her name yet. She added," Or it's Doveivy, Winterdove, or Dovewinter." She smiled occwardly wishing she could remember her name ( It's Winterivy)

Maplefur
December 11th, 2016, 08:15 PM
The queen paused... Trying to remember," Ahah..," she teased Sandykit," I think it's- no that's not right," she paused struggling to recall her name," Winterivy, that's my name." ever since the concussion she couldn't remember anything in her past, she knew everything in the future and present, just not the past, and no one had asked for her name yet. She added," Or it's Doveivy, Winterdove, or Dovewinter." She smiled occwardly wishing she could remember her name ( It's Winterivy)

Sandykit blinked, confused. "You don't know your own name?" The kit was bewildered- sure, she hadn't known her name at first, but this cat was much older than her! "Well, you said Winterivy first, so I'll call you that," she decided.

meraki
December 11th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Pebblekit listened in silence, not moving. I only just met him- how can he leave so soon? She thought sadly, but kept her expression emotionless. She laid down with her head in her tiny paws, her unopen eyes closed like usual.

Mango
December 11th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Pebblekit listened in silence, not moving. I only just met him- how can he leave so soon? She thought sadly, but kept her expression emotionless. She laid down with her head in her tiny paws, her unopen eyes closed like usual.
mapledash

Winterivy frowned trying to figure out how to state it so a kit could understand," I hit my head about a moon ago and can barely remember anything." To Whiskerfur she asked," Who's that?" She flicked her tail to Pebblekit.

Whiskerfur responded," It's Pebblekit, a she-kit."

Bram246
December 11th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Songkit stared at the others. She stayed in the corner pawing at the ground.

Maplefur
December 11th, 2016, 08:40 PM
mapledash

Winterivy frowned trying to figure out how to state it so a kit could understand," I hit my head about a moon ago and can barely remember anything." To Whiskerfur she asked," Who's that?" She flicked her tail to Pebblekit.

Whiskerfur responded," It's Pebblekit, a she-kit."

"Oh," Sandykit mewed quietly, then let out a yawn. She curled up against her mother's side, mumbling 'good night' faintly to the two queens as she closed her eyes.

Mango
December 11th, 2016, 08:45 PM
"Oh," Sandykit mewed quietly, then let out a yawn. She curled up against her mother's side, mumbling 'good night' faintly to the two queens as she closed her eyes.
Winterivy waited until she was positive that Sandykit was asleep before quietly hissing," Pebblekit is a she, not an it....I don't like you one bit. Your failing at mothering!"

Whiskerfur stood up leaving the kits and scowled at Winterivy," I'm gonna speak to you outside!"

Bram246
December 12th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Songkit slipped through the hole and fell on the moss. She didn't pay attention to the other cats as she was still thinking about where that yowl came from. I just wanted to help. And probably be nosey. Maybe I'll be a medicine cat. Songkit purred to herself thinking of helping queens and learning about herbs. She went to sleep loudly purring from the corner.

Maplefur
December 13th, 2016, 03:19 PM
( just going to ignore the post above)

Whiskerfur returned and fell asleep.

Sandykit unconsciously shuffled closer to her mother when she returned, still deep asleep. Her paws, per usual, twitched slightly back and forth, as if she was running in her dreams.

Mango
December 13th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Sandykit unconsciously shuffled closer to her mother when she returned, still deep asleep. Her paws, per usual, twitched slightly back and forth, as if she was running in her dreams.

Whiskerfur put her tail around the kits.

December 13th, 2016, 03:40 PM
The loner Blackpaw looked at everyone, he watched carefully the kits, hoping that no one will hear him, or see him, the tom disguise his scent when he was rolling in a bush.

Bram246
December 13th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Songkit bounce into the nursery,"Hey Sandykit and Whiskerfur! Wanna see the cat I found?!" she loudly whispered.

Maplefur
December 13th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Songkit bounce into the nursery,"Hey Sandykit and Whiskerfur! Wanna see the cat I found?!" she loudly whispered.
Sandykit lurched upwards, staring at the cat that bounded inside. She blinked sleep from her eyes, and her jaw opened to reveal a pink mouth as she yawned. She didn't know this kit's name, but she knew she had been in the nursery when she had first opened her eyes. "You found a cat?" She asked quietly, tilting her head as she sat up.

December 13th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Blackpaw heard the voice of Songkit, then, he stayed looking at the kits, he thinked ''What is she doing?'', the white tom with brownish black markings approached a bit, trying to not make a sound.

Bram246
December 13th, 2016, 04:02 PM
"Yeah! He's um somewhere around here?", Songkit looked around.

Maplefur
December 13th, 2016, 04:04 PM

Sandykit inched away from her mother, before padding over to the other kit. She felt embarrassed, not knowing her name. I should've paid more attention! Surely another cat must've mentioned it sometime. The tiny kit stopped besides Songkit, looking up at her. "What's his name?" She meowed.

Bram246
December 13th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Sandykit inched away from her mother, before padding over to the other kit. She felt embarrassed, not knowing her name. I should've paid more attention! Surely another cat must've mentioned it sometime. The tiny kit stopped besides Songkit, looking up at her. "What's his name?" She meowed.
"Blackpaw! I think he said he was from RiverClan. Oh! I had over heard the queens saying your name. I'm Songkit nice to meet you!",she smiled at the kit.

Maplefur
December 13th, 2016, 04:10 PM
"Blackpaw! I think he said he was from RiverClan. Oh! I had over heard the queens saying your name. I'm Songkit nice to meet you!",she smiled at the kit.

"Riverclan?" Sandykit tilted her head- she had only ever heard of Skyclan. Then again, I haven't been out of the nursery yet, so I probably don't know all that much. "Nice to meet you, Songkit." The pale kit was soft spoken, eyes flickering around as she tried to find this Blackpaw. "Paw means he's already an apprentice, right?" She had already learned how the clan worked, and as usual for a kit she couldn't wait to train. It would be some time before that happened, however.

Moonwhisker
December 13th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Crestnight, a young black she-cat, walked into camp with a rabbit in her jaws and she laid it gently on the fresh-kill pile. She licked her paw and her glowing yellow eyes looked across the camp for something to do.

December 13th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Blackpaw hear Songkit saying his name, then, he forget about hiding, and approached more to the kits, he was totally visible now, the tom purred ''Oh hello, i see here, we have another cute thing.'' he sat looking at the kits, ignoring the queen in the nursery.

Mango
December 13th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Whiskerfur shrugged," Ya can go do whatever you'd like Sandykit, just don't die or need Ebonypaw right now, since she left with the majority of the other clans.

Maplefur
December 13th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Blackpaw hear Songkit saying his name, then, he forget about hiding, and approached more to the kits, he was totally visible now, the tom purred ''Oh hello, i see here, we have another cute thing.'' he sat looking at the kits, ignoring the queen in the nursery.

Sandykit looked over at the apprentice with wide eyes. "Hello," she whispered. "I'm Sandykit. My mother's over there." She gestured over to Whiskerfur, though didn't look over at the queen. I don't like her all that much, she added on silently to herself, but didn't voice her thoughts. She didn't want Whiskerfur to hear her.

Bram246
December 13th, 2016, 04:17 PM
"Yeah! Paw means they're an apprentice!",she said to Sandykit. Songkit poked Blackpaw,"Don't be nervous! Queens arent going to harm you unless you harm their kits!"

Maplefur
December 13th, 2016, 04:19 PM
"Yeah! Paw means they're an apprentice!",she said to Sandykit. Songkit poked Blackpaw,"Don't be nervous! Queens arent going to harm you unless you harm their kits!"
Whiskerfur shrugged," Ya can go do whatever you'd like Sandykit, just don't die or need Ebonypaw right now, since she left with the majority of the other clans.

Sandykit turned back to her mother with wide eyes. "Really? I can go outside?" She asked, curious as to what it would look like. She turned back to Songkit as she spoke. "Can we go outside? You could show me around?"

Mango
December 13th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Sandykit turned back to her mother with wide eyes. "Really? I can go outside?" She asked, curious as to what it would look like. She turned back to Songkit as she spoke. "Can we go outside? You could show me around?"
She snorted," Sure... It's your first time so it's best if I show you, Songkit if you want to come just check with your mother, since I don't want my ears clawed off, but I won't be carrying anyone."

Maplefur
December 13th, 2016, 04:24 PM
She snorted," Sure... It's your first time so it's best if I show you, Songkit if you want to come just check with your mother, since I don't want my ears clawed off, but I won't be carrying anyone."

Sandykit smiled. "Alright!" She meowed enthusiastically. Maybe she's not as bad as I thought...

December 13th, 2016, 04:25 PM
''Well, i'm not an apprentice of Riverclan anymore, i'm living as a loner, that's why i'm afraid of the other cats of this clan.'' he meowed calmly, the tom looked at the queen some thoughts become to his mind, like, ''how a queen can just say to hers kits to don't die? She said like death is something that you choose!'' The cat became kinda anger for a moment, but again, he don't demonstrate that.

Bram246
December 13th, 2016, 04:26 PM
"Sure! I'll make sure a bird doesn't snatch you up!", Songkit ran out the den.

Mango
December 13th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Whiskerfur got up ditching the others, since they weren't exciting to her. ( To the camp or territory?)

Bram246
December 13th, 2016, 04:38 PM
(Territory)

December 13th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Blackpaw lay down and turned his head at the queen Whiskerfur, he meowed calmly and loud ''Heya, so, i think you acted kinda rude, don't ya think?''

Maplefur
December 13th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Blackpaw lay down and turned his head at the queen Whiskerfur, he meowed calmly and loud ''Heya, so, i think you acted kinda rude, don't ya think?''
Sandykit shot Blackpaw a look. Don't bother trying to rebuke her, she won't change no matter what anyone says. She thought with a sigh. She looked up at her mother. "What are you going to show me first?" The kit asked, trying to change the subject.

Bram246
December 13th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Songkit peaked in the nursery,"You all coming or what?"

Maplefur
December 13th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Songkit peaked in the nursery,"You all coming or what?"
Sandykit nodded, sending a glance to her mother to see if she was coming, before padding over to Songkit.

Bram246
December 13th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Sandykit nodded, sending a glance to her mother to see if she was coming, before padding over to Songkit.
(Territory?)

Maplefur
December 13th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Sandykit made a beeline for her siblings, curling up besides them. She tucked her nose under her tail and closed her eyes. Soon little noises rattled from her chest, light snores that told the cats around her that she had fallen asleep.

Bram246
December 13th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Songkit turned her back to the wall of the den. She fell asleep looking at Sandykit and her siblings.

Mango
December 13th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Whiskerfur sighed I'm definitely taking Sandykit with me, maybe Echokit or Waspkit or Pebblekit... she tried to remember the other kits names...nah, I'll just ask my kits if they want to come with me, and if Songkit's mother's cool with it I'll steal Songkit also she smiled ( Bram..Do you want her to snag Songkit she'll basically be traveling around the continent joining all the clans being a loner rouge, DS member, kittypet, ECT.)

Bram246
December 13th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Whiskerfur sighed I'm definitely taking Sandykit with me, maybe Echokit or Waspkit or Pebblekit... she tried to remember the other kits names...nah, I'll just ask my kits if they want to come with me, and if Songkit's mother's cool with it I'll steal Songkit also she smiled ( Bram..Do you want her to snag Songkit she'll basically be traveling around the continent joining all the clans being a loner rouge, DS member, kittypet, ECT.)
(Go ahead. Are we starting this now or later?)

Mango
December 13th, 2016, 08:36 PM
(Go ahead. Are we starting this now or later?)
(when Skyclan is returning, I'd let the Rped of Songkit's mother know, haha... She will ditch any of her kits who aren't interested in coming) she'll do kittypet while they are young because it's easier that the other options, then she'll ask them around the time her kits are 3 moons where to next. She'll never go from a clan directly to a clan. How old is Songkit)

Bram246
December 13th, 2016, 08:46 PM
(when Skyclan is returning, I'd let the Rped of Songkit's mother know, haha... She will ditch any of her kits who aren't interested in coming) she'll do kittypet while they are young because it's easier that the other options, then she'll ask them around the time her kits are 3 moons where to next. She'll never go from a clan directly to a clan. How old is Songkit)
(Songkit doesn't have a mother. She's six moons. Just PM me when you start.)

Mango
December 13th, 2016, 08:49 PM
(Songkit doesn't have a mother. She's six moons. Just PM me when you start.)
(Kay)

HwangHarin
December 13th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Chiliekit had fallen asleep in his nest, having no relocation on Limekit leaving. She also had come back not to long ago and was im the corner of the den by herself. hmmm She said to herself multiple times but not to loud, so that she would not bother the other Queens and Kits.

JustJoye
December 14th, 2016, 06:00 PM
[[ so soo sorry for the huge delay! my computer was comping out and i had to use my ipad for all things wco, which is not a factor that encourages me to post! ]]

Spearkit frowned. "But there are downsides!" He tried to reason with the tan she-kit, "You'd like to never be able to leave the territory? Never explore beyond what the Clan has already conquered?" His blind eyes narrowed and he cocked his head, wondering if she'd ever even addressed those truths. He found it hard to understand not really going through the life you thought you wanted for kinks and screwups that might happen, he certainly had, and there were even downsides to that.

"I don't know," he responded to the inquiry about being a medicine cat, "I certainly don't want to leave the Clan. I have no one here just as I do anywhere else. The only difference between here and outside SkyClan is that here I'm fed and given shelter." He sighed and looked at her, eyes becoming wet. He wanted to yowl at himself. Everyone knows you've lost everything, wallowing can't fix anything!

"I have no purpose," he choked out. He had to admit that to himself sooner or later.
bump for Hexict

Bram246
December 15th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Songkit entered the den. She layed near the center of the nursery thinking about her conversation with Blackpaw. He want to go but I denied him. Maybe I'll go with him after I ask Whiskerfur about the twoleg den.She sighed wondering where the queen was.

Hexict
December 16th, 2016, 07:14 AM

"I have no purpose," he choked out. He had to admit that to himself. Living obliviously was not an option.

(i'm so sorry for the late reply! :c)

"Hmmm..." Birdkit seemed to actually consider this. She had been curious about what lay outside the clan, but never spent too much time considering it. She allow most of her attention to be caught up with games she'd play with other clanmates. Though now that she thought about it, maybe it would be fun to explore and play outside Skyclan territory. "Yeah, I guess you're right," she admitted after this thought. "It could be fun to play in other territories - go adventuring and all those things. Do you think that Grousestar would allow us to play over there?" The she-kit couldn't see why their leader would discourage such adventures.

Of course she would want to explore more territories. In fact, being an explorer was sounding great to the young molly. But she also had her heart in becoming a warrior.

She wanted to grow up to become a fighter and protector of her clan, make sure that everyone knew not to mess with Skyclan! Of course, she didn't love violence, but every kit - with the exception of a few, like Spearkit as she had just learned - has the dream of becoming some great and powerful warrior someday. plus, to her knowledge,fighting wasn't that much more dangerous than play-fighting. Which was a game she played daily.

Birdkit glanced down for a moment as he stated that he didn't want to leave the clan, and seemed to not actually know what he wanted. She tried to think of something to say, but did not understand how he could be confused on the matter. She had always know she wanted to become a warrior. Not remembering a time that she had considered an alternate life style seriously. The tan and white kit frowned as he claimed he had no one else and that the only difference between the clan and outside for him was the fact that here he was promised fresh-kill and shelter.

The young molly gave him a confused look as Spearkit went on to say that he had no purpose. "But how could you say that?" She questioned, an almost serious look could be seen on her face, though she was rarely serious. "I have no one either, yet I have a purpose. My purpose is to grow up to help the clan as much as I can! I will protect them and feed them and maybe even give the clan kits as well," though the last part seemed much to... adult for Birdkit. "We all got a purpose... maybe you just need to find your's? It could be out there in the unexplored and right here where you can protect people too!"

She shook out her thick fur as she realized that she might have been a bit too serious for herself just then. "Or at least... that's what I think anyway...."

December 16th, 2016, 11:19 AM
In the entrance of the nursery, the loner lay down thinking about his future, ''the Skyclan is for me? I should be here? Riverclan will not accept me?'' he thinked that he was a Riverclan traitor, but in Riverclan, Blackpaw has some bad memories, his heart became so divided, it was his first time that Blackpaw felt this.

Bram246
December 16th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Songkit looked around the nursery lazily. She didn't feel energetic as usual. The she cat got up and walked to the entrance.

December 16th, 2016, 11:46 AM
The tom looked at Songkit in a moment, but them, he looked at the sky, the tom meowed ''do you think i should stay here?'' his voice souded quietly, diferent of what he generally do.

Bram246
December 16th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Songkit sat beside the apprentice,"You can if you want to. I think the clan might move. With Grousestar and the other traveling to the clans I think SkyClan might move.",she paused for a bit,"How many clans are there? You said you were from RiverClan."

December 16th, 2016, 12:11 PM
''Here's exist Windclan, the leader is Singenight and Gorsefeather are his deputy, also, exist Thunderclan, the leader is Ratnight, the deputy is Fennelstrike, and also, we have Shadowclan, the leader is Blazingnight and i don't know who is his deputy'' Meowed the tom, he remembered a few things about patrolling the territory, swimming, and another things in his old life as a apprentice in Riverclan.

Bram246
December 16th, 2016, 12:16 PM
"Four clans. The leader has night in their names. That's strange.",she yawned,"Sorry Blackpaw. I'm not feeling very energetic."

December 16th, 2016, 12:22 PM
''That's okay, well, i heard that they have night in their names because of Dark Forest...'' meowed Blackpaw, he sat and started to grooming himself, starting by his left paw.

Bram246
December 16th, 2016, 12:43 PM
"Hmm.", Songkit looked around. "I guess that's why SkyClan went to the clans. To kill the other leaders or force them to leave."

December 16th, 2016, 03:58 PM
''I heard about them, they are truly evil'' Meowed the tom calmly, he started to lick his tail, then, he mewed again '' i always thinked that Dark Forest cats are more weak than the cats from Starclan.''

Bram246
December 16th, 2016, 04:02 PM
The white brown tabby she cat stretched,"Probably." Songkit didn't know much about the Dark Forest cats. She knew that they were evil cats that did bad things like kill other clan mates. She didn't flinch or sigh at the thought of killing another cat. Blue eyes were emotionless as her claws scratched the ground.

December 16th, 2016, 04:16 PM
The white brown tabby she cat stretched,"Probably." Songkit didn't know much about the Dark Forest cats. She knew that they were evil cats that did bad things like kill other clan mates. She didn't flinch or sigh at the thought of killing another cat. Blue eyes were emotionless as her claws scratched the ground.

The tom groomed his right paw, fearing of one day, dark forest cats invade Skyclan...''You thinked if some innocent cat can die because they was feared of theirs leaders?'' after meowing that, the tom became kinda sad by the cats who fought by this reason.

Bram246
December 16th, 2016, 04:24 PM
The tom groomed his right paw, fearing of one day, dark forest cats invade Skyclan...''You thinked if some innocent cat can die because they was feared of theirs leaders?'' after meowing that, the tom became kinda sad by the cats who fought by this reason.
"The other leaders probably already kill them. I think the cats who still believe in StarClan are going to fight their own clan mates.", Songkit looked at Blackpaw,"SkyClan maybe the biggest believers in StarClan. We've been isolated for so long so I think it's great we are helping the other clans against their leaders."

December 16th, 2016, 04:38 PM
"The other leaders probably already kill them. I think the cats who still believe in StarClan are going to fight their own clan mates.", Songkit looked at Blackpaw,"SkyClan maybe the biggest believers in StarClan. We've been isolated for so long so I think it's great we are helping the other clans against their leaders."

''Yeah, i think yo're right'' meowed the tom while his head turned to Songkit, he lay down and turned his head to the ground, the tom make a huge yawn, after thinking about it, it makes him sadder that some innocent cats died by something that they are not to blame.

Bram246
December 16th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Songkit waved her tail,"I'm going back in the nursery. Sleeping might help.", she yawned. Laying in near the entrance she immediately went to sleep.

December 16th, 2016, 04:51 PM
''Well, i will train myself as well'' Mewed the white tom, he rose up, and ran away to the clearing.

JustJoye
December 17th, 2016, 10:06 AM
(i'm so sorry for the late reply! :c)

"Hmmm..." Birdkit seemed to actually consider this. She had been curious about what lay outside the clan, but never spent too much time considering it. She allow most of her attention to be caught up with games she'd play with other clanmates. Though now that she thought about it, maybe it would be fun to explore and play outside Skyclan territory. "Yeah, I guess you're right," she admitted after this thought. "It could be fun to play in other territories - go adventuring and all those things. Do you think that Grousestar would allow us to play over there?" The she-kit couldn't see why their leader would discourage such adventures.

Of course she would want to explore more territories. In fact, being an explorer was sounding great to the young molly. But she also had her heart in becoming a warrior.

She wanted to grow up to become a fighter and protector of her clan, make sure that everyone knew not to mess with Skyclan! Of course, she didn't love violence, but every kit - with the exception of a few, like Spearkit as she had just learned - has the dream of becoming some great and powerful warrior someday. plus, to her knowledge,fighting wasn't that much more dangerous than play-fighting. Which was a game she played daily.

Birdkit glanced down for a moment as he stated that he didn't want to leave the clan, and seemed to not actually know what he wanted. She tried to think of something to say, but did not understand how he could be confused on the matter. She had always know she wanted to become a warrior. Not remembering a time that she had considered an alternate life style seriously. The tan and white kit frowned as he claimed he had no one else and that the only difference between the clan and outside for him was the fact that here he was promised fresh-kill and shelter.

The young molly gave him a confused look as Spearkit went on to say that he had no purpose. "But how could you say that?" She questioned, an almost serious look could be seen on her face, though she was rarely serious. "I have no one either, yet I have a purpose. My purpose is to grow up to help the clan as much as I can! I will protect them and feed them and maybe even give the clan kits as well," though the last part seemed much to... adult for Birdkit. "We all got a purpose... maybe you just need to find your's? It could be out there in the unexplored and right here where you can protect people too!"

She shook out her thick fur as she realized that she might have been a bit too serious for herself just then. "Or at least... that's what I think anyway...."
Spearkit let a small few tears run down his furred face, wetting his muzzle and cheeks. He sat up from the ground and bowed his head, hiding the embarrassing sight from Birdkit as she spoke. He knew that she was mostly wrong. Grousestar didn't even let kits leave the nursery without someone to supervise, and apprentices hardly leave camp without their mentors. What made Birdkit so certain that he'd let warriors travel into other territories? He sighed. Could be blame her for being positive?

The tricolored tom looked up when she spoke of purpose. She doesn't have any family? The young tomkit had known no other way to cope with grievance than ignoring your feels and going back to the way things were. Or, in Spearkit's case, spending all your time trying to do that when it's just impossible. He choked out a cough and spoke gently, "I feel like I've wasted a lot of my time trying to find what you have. And I know it's hard but I'm just..." He fumbled for the words, like a newborn trying to walk for the first time, or an injured rabbit outrunning a feline. The rabbit tossed and turned in it's path, reeds and grasses slapping his face, eyes narrowing and cuts bleeding from his leg. Then, finally, the rabbit tripped. "I'm so tired already." Spearkit looked up, deep blue blind eyes glassy as ever. "I'm so tired." He repeated the phrase.

The young tom suck in, quietly, a load of air to replace the lack of breaking he'd hardly noticed. He felt like an apple had been lodged in his throat, and no one could get in out. He felt like the nursery had become a prison cell, and no one had the key. Adn he felt like he missed his brother and sister, his mother and father, and his friends so much. The world was bleak, he knew, but without being able to see it, he had no choice but to assume the worst.

Bram246
December 17th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Songkit padded into the nursery. She was smiling after playing with Sandykit. Sitting in the moss she waited for the she kit as she licked her fur.

Maplefur
December 17th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Songkit padded into the nursery. She was smiling after playing with Sandykit. Sitting in the moss she waited for the she kit as she licked her fur.

Sandykit hopped in after Songkit, enthusiasm still bubbling from her. It wasn't often she got into such a playful mood. Most of the time she was quiet and reserved, observing instead of partaking in activities. But she had grown close to the young she-kit, and felt more open around her friend. "That was great!" She exclaimed, sitting down next to Songkit. The light tan kit began grooming her fur, as it had gotten tangled during their play.

Bram246
December 17th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Sandykit hopped in after Songkit, enthusiasm still bubbling from her. It wasn't often she got into such a playful mood. Most of the time she was quiet and reserved, observing instead of partaking in activities. But she had grown close to the young she-kit, and felt more open around her friend. "That was great!" She exclaimed, sitting down next to Songkit. The light tan kit began grooming her fur, as it had gotten tangled during their play.
"Yeah it was great! I almost ran into a warrior when you sent that moss ball flying!",she excited said.

Maplefur
December 17th, 2016, 04:28 PM
"Yeah it was great! I almost ran into a warrior when you sent that moss ball flying!",she excited said.

Sandykit laughed. "Yeah, he looked like he was about to shout or something, but then he realized we were kits and he got this weird look..." She stopped, realizing she was rambling. Songkit was there, she had seen what had happened, there was no need to restate it. "Sorry," she meowed sheepishly, excitement still tingling in her paws.

Bram246
December 17th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Sandykit laughed. "Yeah, he looked like he was about to shout or something, but then he realized we were kits and he got this weird look..." She stopped, realizing she was rambling. Songkit was there, she had seen what had happened, there was no need to restate it. "Sorry," she meowed sheepishly, excitement still tingling in her paws.
Songkit laughed and bumped Sandykit's shoulder,"Don't be sorry! I had fun playing!" She quickly wondered how many warriors were still in camp.

Maplefur
December 17th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Songkit laughed and bumped Sandykit's shoulder,"Don't be sorry! I had fun playing!" She quickly wondered how many warriors were still in camp.

Sandykit nodded. "Yeah, so did I!" She looked around at the nursery. Playing had been much more fun than just sitting around in the den the entire day.

Bram246
December 17th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Sandykit nodded. "Yeah, so did I!" She looked around at the nursery. Playing had been much more fun than just sitting around in the den the entire day.
Songkit yawned,"Well I'm tired. You can sleep next to me if you want." She clawed at the moss before laying down and sleeping.

Maplefur
December 17th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Songkit yawned,"Well I'm tired. You can sleep next to me if you want." She clawed at the moss before laying down and sleeping.

Sandykit nodded, a sudden wave of exhaustion hitting her as Songkit yawned. "Alright," she meowed, her voice back to it's usual soft tone. She curled up besides her friend, closing her eyes and going to sleep.

Hexict
December 18th, 2016, 11:58 AM
Spearkit let a small few tears run down his furred face, wetting his muzzle and cheeks. He sat up from the ground and bowed his head, hiding the embarrassing sight from Birdkit as she spoke. He knew that she was mostly wrong. Grousestar didn't even let kits leave the nursery without someone to supervise, and apprentices hardly leave camp without their mentors. What made Birdkit so certain that he'd let warriors travel into other territories? He sighed. Could be blame her for being positive?

The tricolored tom looked up when she spoke of purpose. She doesn't have any family? The young tomkit had known no other way to cope with grievance than ignoring your feels and going back to the way things were. Or, in Spearkit's case, spending all your time trying to do that when it's just impossible. He choked out a cough and spoke gently, "I feel like I've wasted a lot of my time trying to find what you have. And I know it's hard but I'm just..." He fumbled for the words, like a newborn trying to walk for the first time, or an injured rabbit outrunning a feline. The rabbit tossed and turned in it's path, reeds and grasses slapping his face, eyes narrowing and cuts bleeding from his leg. Then, finally, the rabbit tripped. "I'm so tired already." Spearkit looked up, deep blue blind eyes glassy as ever. "I'm so tired." He repeated the phrase.

The young tom suck in, quietly, a load of air to replace the lack of breaking he'd hardly noticed. He felt like an apple had been lodged in his throat, and no one could get in out. He felt like the nursery had become a prison cell, and no one had the key. Adn he felt like he missed his brother and sister, his mother and father, and his friends so much. The world was bleak, he knew, but without being able to see it, he had no choice but to assume the worst.

(sorry for taking so long :c)

The tan and white molly offered his a said look as a tear slipped down his cheek. She wondered why he was now crying, and wanted to say or do something that could make him stop, but doubted she could muster up the right words to do so. She watched him with confusion in her pale blur orbs. What I have? She questioned silently, unsure what hew as wasting his time over.

"You're tired?" Birdkit stepped closer. "You can sleep if you want," the young molly mewed innocently. "I can leave for a bit if you do in fact want to sleep - maybe we could play latter?" Her usual goofy smile on her maw now as she tried to lighten the mood and offered to play with the tom later if he wished to sleep. She began to rise to her paws in order to give him some space for a nap but then stopped.

She glanced back at him with her baby blue gaze. "But seriously, I'd like to play with you later if you wouldn't mind - then maybe you wouldn't feel so lonely!" She was pretty much promising him that she'd return to play later when he was less tired. She loved playing with others, and it would be a bonus to make Spearkit happy while they played as well. Similar to Spearkit, she had ignored her feelings about her missing family, but she hadn't let it drag her down but instead she continued to play with others in order to keep her mind busy and from thinking about her family.

Mango
December 19th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Whiskerfur stood up,"It's time." She declared she stretched her legs," Kits don't die I swear by Starclan that in 2 moons I'll sneak in and see you. Okay?" she nosed Sandykit affectionately ( look back see, see, you do RP Sandykit!)
Maplefur

Random Melody
December 19th, 2016, 02:15 PM
Safely curled up in her nest, the six moon old calico she-cat rested her head on her paws, her tail flicking back and forth boredly as she thought. Brightkit let out a bored sigh and shut her sea green eyes. She was old enough to become an apprentice at this point but she'd heard from the queens that Grousestar was off, 'liberating', A big word she'd have to remember, the other Clans of their leaders.

The thought made the she-cat wrinkle her nose. What other Clans? The only Clan Brightkit had ever heard of, ever known, was her home Clan SkyClan. Other than that, she had no idea what the others had been talking about. Why should some mystery Clans take away from her apprentice ceremony? Both her and Creekkit had reached six moons and had yet to become apprentices.

Grousestar will get to it in his own time, The she-cat scolded herself. Stop being selfish.

Maplefur
December 19th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Whiskerfur stood up,"It's time." She declared she stretched her legs," Kits don't die I swear by Starclan that in 2 moons I'll sneak in and see you. Okay?" she nosed Sandykit affectionately ( look back see, see, you do RP Sandykit!)
Maplefur

Sandykit glanced up at her mother, confusion glittering in her eyes. "Time for what, Whiskerfur?" She asked, her voice soft. Why would she need to sneak in to see us?

SuspiciousMindz
December 19th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Safely curled up in her nest, the six moon old calico she-cat rested her head on her paws, her tail flicking back and forth boredly as she thought. Brightkit let out a bored sigh and shut her sea green eyes. She was old enough to become an apprentice at this point but she'd heard from the queens that Grousestar was off, 'liberating', A big word she'd have to remember, the other Clans of their leaders.

The thought made the she-cat wrinkle her nose. What other Clans? The only Clan Brightkit had ever heard of, ever known, was her home Clan SkyClan. Other than that, she had no idea what the others had been talking about. Why should some mystery Clans take away from her apprentice ceremony? Both her and Creekkit had reached six moons and had yet to become apprentices.

Grousestar will get to it in his own time, The she-cat scolded herself. Stop being selfish.
Creekkit was at the edge of the nest, her tortoiseshell pelt was sleek now with her age. Her legs were lengthy now and her whole structure had grown to halfway fit her paws. Creeping up behind her sister, the older kit swatted her ears playfully, turning and diving away from her like the other apprentices had shown her. Creekkit's green eyes were bright with mischief like always and she pelted herself across the nursery away from Brightkit now.

She wondered if her sister would still chase her even after they both had grown out of their kit stages. Once reaching one side of the nursery, she halted, cornered and she turned to await Brightkit.

Random Melody
December 19th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Creekkit was at the edge of the nest, her tortoiseshell pelt was sleek now with her age. Her legs were lengthy now and her whole structure had grown to halfway fit her paws. Creeping up behind her sister, the older kit swatted her ears playfully, turning and diving away from her like the other apprentices had shown her. Creekkit's green eyes were bright with mischief like always and she pelted herself across the nursery away from Brightkit now.

She wondered if her sister would still chase her even after they both had grown out of their kit stages. Once reaching one side of the nursery, she halted, cornered and she turned to await Brightkit.

Brightkit's head shot up when she felt paws hit her ear, and she whipped her head around to see her sister streaking away from her. The calico grinned playfully and leaped to her paws, shaking moss from her fur as she bounded after her.

She liked that she and her Creekkit played together even when they were at apprentice age. She had hoped that no matter how old they grew, they would keep their sisterly relationship. Brightkit wasnt sure what happened with warriors, but she didnt want her and her sister to drift apart.

Easily seeing her sister was cornered, she skidded to a stop and pricked her ears up, flashing her sister a playful smirk. "Caught ya!"

Mango
December 19th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Sandykit glanced up at her mother, confusion glittering in her eyes. "Time for what, Whiskerfur?" She asked, her voice soft. Why would she need to sneak in to see us?

She sighed," I'm leaving, your father will be back in a day or so if not you can find me on a farm bordering the clan territory, unless of course you want to come. I'll deal with one kit." she exasperated. ( Up to whatever you think the kit would pick, mother or father choice)

SuspiciousMindz
December 19th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Brightkit's head shot up when she felt paws hit her ear, and she whipped her head around to see her sister streaking away from her. The calico grinned playfully and leaped to her paws, shaking moss from her fur as she bounded after her.

She liked that she and her Creekkit played together even when they were at apprentice age. She had hoped that no matter how old they grew, they would keep their sisterly relationship. Brightkit wasnt sure what happened with warriors, but she didnt want her and her sister to drift apart.

Easily seeing her sister was cornered, she skidded to a stop and pricked her ears up, flashing her sister a playful smirk. "Caught ya!"
"Nuh-uh!" she grinned playfully, her body crouching down now, facing Brightkit. "If I jump right now, I could escape you," she boasted. It was around the time the kits learned how strong their back legs were. It was Skyclan's thing. As of right now, Creekkit wasn't concerned about the big fights going on, she wanted to improve her skills and be the best apprentice there ever was. "I would, but I can't now, I might hit my head," he chuckled before her paw swiped outwards to catch her sister's cheek lightly. Creekkit was trying to provoke a play fight, but she knew all too well that the queens might not approve with how big she and her sister were getting. They wouldn't need to worry soon when Grosestar gets back. Their ceremony would be announced and they could be apprentice together. One thing did worry Creekkit. Would their mentors allow them to train together or would the sisters have to begin to live on their own? No. Creekkit would insure they had time together to train or talk. They had to!