PDA

View Full Version : [Private] Fish's Territory

toasteroven
December 16th, 2016, 04:48 PM
[1x1 with Socks ]

Socks
December 16th, 2016, 05:09 PM
The wounded she-cat stumbled through the forest, undergrowth tugging annoyingly at her tail. Her paws ached and she was sure her pads had split by now, but her mind was numb to the pain. All she wanted was a safe place to rest, so she could treat her wounds then find the younger she-cat she cared for, who she had been split up from.
After a while, the undergrowth cleared away, and opened up to a small clearing with patches of grass. She hurried to a patch of grass, where the sun brightly shown, and collapsed awkwardly. She didn't care to get into a comfortable position and just lay there, her thoughts making it impossible to fall asleep.

toasteroven
December 16th, 2016, 07:10 PM
The wounded she-cat stumbled through the forest, undergrowth tugging annoyingly at her tail. Her paws ached and she was sure her pads had split by now, but her mind was numb to the pain. All she wanted was a safe place to rest, so she could treat her wounds then find the younger she-cat she cared for, who she had been split up from.
After a while, the undergrowth cleared away, and opened up to a small clearing with patches of grass. She hurried to a patch of grass, where the sun brightly shown, and collapsed awkwardly. She didn't care to get into a comfortable position and just lay there, her thoughts making it impossible to fall asleep.

The tom watched curiously, his tail flicking as his pale periwinkle blue eyes took in the scene in front of him. The she-cat before him reeked of blood. He waited a moment, taking some time to think before making himself known to the other feline. She's injured. Fish reminded himself, determining that she wouldn't attack him.

"Hello," He meowed, approaching the fallen female of interest.

Socks
December 16th, 2016, 07:57 PM
The tom watched curiously, his tail flicking as his pale periwinkle blue eyes took in the scene in front of him. The she-cat before him reeked of blood. He waited a moment, taking some time to think before making himself known to the other feline. She's injured. Fish reminded himself, determining that she wouldn't attack him.

"Hello," He meowed, approaching the fallen female of interest.

Evergreen let out a dull hiss, a shine coming back to her eyes as she scrambled to stand on four paws. She was leaning all her weight onto her left side, so that her injured shoulder wouldn't be more damaged by using the leg. Fresh blood still dripped from a wound on her stomach, and most her fur was matted by dirt and dried blood.
The small cat's ears pinned back and she showed her teeth in an attempted snarl, but she just looked pained. "Who are you? What is your business here?" She seemed to forget that she wasn't in her own territory, defending herself as she would towards an invading rouge.

toasteroven
December 16th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Evergreen let out a dull hiss, a shine coming back to her eyes as she scrambled to stand on four paws. She was leaning all her weight onto her left side, so that her injured shoulder wouldn't be more damaged by using the leg. Fresh blood still dripped from a wound on her stomach, and most her fur was matted by dirt and dried blood.
The small cat's ears pinned back and she showed her teeth in an attempted snarl, but she just looked pained. "Who are you? What is your business here?" She seemed to forget that she wasn't in her own territory, defending herself as she would towards an invading rouge.

Fish took a step back defensively, but he still stared at her. Perhaps I should have announced that Im not a threat.. He told himself, but the thought left his head quickly. Still not answering the female, he glanced at her injuries and evaluated the severity of the wounds. He finally came to look her in the eyes.

"I am Fish." He explained simply. "And you are in my territory, weak and in pain. Please, calm down. you need to rest. I see you are physically drained already, so no need to stand. Lay down." The hairless male ordered.

Socks
December 16th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Fish took a step back defensively, but he still stared at her. Perhaps I should have announced that Im not a threat.. He told himself, but the thought left his head quickly. Still not answering the female, he glanced at her injuries and evaluated the severity of the wounds. He finally came to look her in the eyes.

"I am Fish." He explained simply. "And you are in my territory, weak and in pain. Please, calm down. you need to rest. I see you are physically drained already, so no need to stand. Lay down." The hairless male ordered.

"What do you take me as? Why should I take orders from you?" She hissed, unsheathing her claws. He head dropped down, an angry glare fixed in her eyes. Her tail twitched angrily as she took an unsteady paw-step forward, her breathing was quick with adrenaline.
"You look more of a rat then you do a cat, I don't care if your trying to help, I won't take orders from a rat!" She growled lowly.

toasteroven
December 16th, 2016, 08:29 PM
"What do you take me as? Why should I take orders from you?" She hissed, unsheathing her claws. He head dropped down, an angry glare fixed in her eyes. Her tail twitched angrily as she took an unsteady paw-step forward, her breathing was quick with adrenaline.
"You look more of a rat then you do a cat, I don't care if your trying to help, I won't take orders from a rat!" She growled lowly.

Fish stood his ground, but his eyes narrowed a bit. "I'd keep your mouth closed if I were you. You are in no condition to be enguaging in battle, are you?" He reminded her, his tail flicking with annoyance. The sphynx had a feeling that the she-cat would use common sense and submit, but he drew his white translucent claws in case she was as ignorant as she sounded.

Socks
December 16th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Fish stood his ground, but his eyes narrowed a bit. "I'd keep your mouth closed if I were you. You are in no condition to be enguaging in battle, are you?" He reminded her, his tail flicking with annoyance. The sphynx had a feeling that the she-cat would use common sense and submit, but he drew his white translucent claws in case she was as ignorant as she sounded.

"You are in no condition to play clan leader with me!" She snapped back to the other, still tense but she sat, an irritable look in her eyes as she wrapped her short, dirty tail around herself to cover her aching paws. "Now what? Are you gonna capture me and bring me back to your rouge group?" She questioned quickly, her claws still unsheathed.

toasteroven
December 16th, 2016, 08:52 PM
"You are in no condition to play clan leader with me!" She snapped back to the other, still tense but she sat, an irritable look in her eyes as she wrapped her short, dirty tail around herself to cover her aching paws. "Now what? Are you gonna capture me and bring me back to your rouge group?" She questioned quickly, her claws still unsheathed.

He couldn't help but laugh. "You sure are dense, aren't you?" The tom purred in mock affection. His laughter quickly died down though, and his smile returned to the same stoic expression it usually was.

"If I was planning to seize you, I would have done it when you were unexpecting. I have no affiliation with any rouge group, either. So please, quiet down."

Socks
December 16th, 2016, 09:11 PM
He couldn't help but laugh. "You sure are dense, aren't you?" The tom purred in mock affection. His laughter quickly died down though, and his smile returned to the same stoic expression it usually was.

"If I was planning to seize you, I would have done it when you were unexpecting. I have no affiliation with any rouge group, either. So please, quiet down."

The she-cat glared as the other started laughing, gritting her teeth. She bit her tongue to avoid making another comment, she didn't want to be chased out of the territory, but it seemed her words had a mind of their own.
"How do I know you're not lying, it's happened before and you sure look nasty enough to fit the description." She flicked her tail towards him angrily, implying he was a rouge.

toasteroven
December 16th, 2016, 09:19 PM
The she-cat glared as the other started laughing, gritting her teeth. She bit her tongue to avoid making another comment, she didn't want to be chased out of the territory, but it seemed her words had a mind of their own.
"How do I know you're not lying, it's happened before and you sure look nasty enough to fit the description." She flicked her tail towards him angrily, implying he was a rouge.

"I'm growing tired of your insults." He commented, an edge to his voice that served as some kind of warning. "It's no surprise to me that you have those wounds. Learn to hold your tongue." He commanded. "And you will listen to my orders or leave. Don't be forgetting that this is my territory." He sighed.

Socks
December 16th, 2016, 09:30 PM
"I'm growing tired of your insults." He commented, an edge to his voice that served as some kind of warning. "It's no surprise to me that you have those wounds. Learn to hold your tongue." He commanded. "And you will listen to my orders or leave. Don't be forgetting that this is my territory." He sighed.

"You've no idea how I got these wounds!" She snapped, before taking a breath and calming herself. "I have no desire to stay here, but I can't travel any longer with these wounds.." She sighed, her ears dropping in defeat, she would be forced to stay here and order to Fish for now.
"What do you want me to do?" She asked after a small moment of silence.

toasteroven
December 16th, 2016, 10:16 PM
"You've no idea how I got these wounds!" She snapped, before taking a breath and calming herself. "I have no desire to stay here, but I can't travel any longer with these wounds.." She sighed, her ears dropping in defeat, she would be forced to stay here and order to Fish for now.
"What do you want me to do?" She asked after a small moment of silence.

"Well, admittedly, I don't know much about healing wounds. A few plants, but that's it. However, I do know that you need rest, and it would put your body more at ease if you were to lay down." He purred, giving a more friendly tone at the fact that she finally trusted him, at least a bit.

Socks
December 16th, 2016, 10:37 PM
"Well, admittedly, I don't know much about healing wounds. A few plants, but that's it. However, I do know that you need rest, and it would put your body more at ease if you were to lay down." He purred, giving a more friendly tone at the fact that she finally trusted him, at least a bit.

A odd smile slid across Evergreens face, and a small spark came to her eyes. "Luckily, I happen to know healing rather well! I will need cobwebs, for the wounds that are still bleeding. It would be wise to have some burdock root on hand in case I get an infection. Comfrey, dock, stinging nettle, goldenrod, any of those you can find around here would be useful." She spoke fast, listing all herbs she knew could be useful. "I won't be able to follow you to tell you if you found the right herb, so if you know it, take it, otherwise just bring me it and I'll see if it's the right herb."

toasteroven
December 17th, 2016, 02:51 AM
A odd smile slid across Evergreens face, and a small spark came to her eyes. "Luckily, I happen to know healing rather well! I will need cobwebs, for the wounds that are still bleeding. It would be wise to have some burdock root on hand in case I get an infection. Comfrey, dock, stinging nettle, goldenrod, any of those you can find around here would be useful." She spoke fast, listing all herbs she knew could be useful. "I won't be able to follow you to tell you if you found the right herb, so if you know it, take it, otherwise just bring me it and I'll see if it's the right herb."

Fish's ears perked up as he listened to the she-cat intently. She sure seems excited about this. He admired her for this, though. The female seemed passionate about what she was talking about. "Alright, I'll do my best." He nodded, smiling.

Socks
December 17th, 2016, 03:01 AM
Fish's ears perked up as he listened to the she-cat intently. She sure seems excited about this. He admired her for this, though. The female seemed passionate about what she was talking about. "Alright, I'll do my best." He nodded, smiling.

"And you better not be skittish about applying poultice or chewing herbs, because I can't do that alone." She said, glaring playfully at the other, then turning her head to lick her shoulder.

toasteroven
December 17th, 2016, 03:23 PM
"And you better not be skittish about applying poultice or chewing herbs, because I can't do that alone." She said, glaring playfully at the other, then turning her head to lick her shoulder.

"Well, I'll do my best." the tom cat purred, stretching out before beginning to take of to fetch the items she requested. "Try to stay safe while I'm gone." he meowed thoughtfully before taking off.

Not long after, the sphynx male returned with a bundle of herbs and cobwebs as big as he could carry in his maw. He set the parcel down carefully, taking in a deep breath.

Socks
December 17th, 2016, 03:39 PM
"Well, I'll do my best." the tom cat purred, stretching out before beginning to take of to fetch the items she requested. "Try to stay safe while I'm gone." he meowed thoughtfully before taking off.

Not long after, the sphynx male returned with a bundle of herbs and cobwebs as big as he could carry in his maw. He set the parcel down carefully, taking in a deep breath.

Evergreen sniffed the herbs, pushing some aside and sorting them with her paws. She picked up a green stem with many small yellow flowers along the length of it. "This is to be chewed into a poultice, it's called goldenrod, it's great for healing wounds." She explained, placing it away from the rest she was sorting. "I can use the dock on my pads and some of the smaller scratches, I'll do that myself." She used her paw to pull a green leaf with a red stem closer to her. "And lastly, for now, we'll chew comfrey into a poultice with the goldenrod to soothe my wounds." She pushed aside another plant with small purple flowers.

toasteroven
December 17th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Evergreen sniffed the herbs, pushing some aside and sorting them with her paws. She picked up a green stem with many small yellow flowers along the length of it. "This is to be chewed into a poultice, it's called goldenrod, it's great for healing wounds." She explained, placing it away from the rest she was sorting. "I can use the dock on my pads and some of the smaller scratches, I'll do that myself." She used her paw to pull a green leaf with a red stem closer to her. "And lastly, for now, we'll chew comfrey into a poultice with the goldenrod to soothe my wounds." She pushed aside another plant with small purple flowers.

"You seem very confident in your knowledge of these things," He commented, respect apparent in the tom's voice. He then began getting to work, chewing the specified herbs down to be applied to the female. Between chewing he managed to meow, "You never introduced yourself. What is your name?"

Socks
December 17th, 2016, 03:57 PM
"You seem very confident in your knowledge of these things," He commented, respect apparent in the tom's voice. He then began getting to work, chewing the specified herbs down to be applied to the female. Between chewing he managed to meow, "You never introduced yourself. What is your name?"

"My name is Evergreen, I am a loner who lives fairly far from here. I've got a little-one that I took in, but we got split up. And I suppose she's no longer little." She sighed, rubbing the dock on her paws as she spoke. "My companion has thick fur and acts like a kit, have you possibly seen her?" She asked hopefully.

toasteroven
December 17th, 2016, 04:33 PM
"My name is Evergreen, I am a loner who lives fairly far from here. I've got a little-one that I took in, but we got split up. And I suppose she's no longer little." She sighed, rubbing the dock on her paws as she spoke. "My companion has thick fur and acts like a kit, have you possibly seen her?" She asked hopefully.

He shook his head slowly. "I'm sorry, Evergreen, you are the first to enter my territory for a long time." He said, feeling as if he let her down. "I wish I could help you. I'm sure you will reunite with her soon."

Socks
December 17th, 2016, 04:41 PM
He shook his head slowly. "I'm sorry, Evergreen, you are the first to enter my territory for a long time." He said, feeling as if he let her down. "I wish I could help you. I'm sure you will reunite with her soon."

(I'ma focus on EE for a little!)
"No need to apologize, it is not your fault you haven't seen her." Evergreen nodded gratefully at the other, even though he hadn't seen her friend.

toasteroven
December 17th, 2016, 04:57 PM
(I'ma focus on EE for a little!)
"No need to apologize, it is not your fault you haven't seen her." Evergreen nodded gratefully at the other, even though he hadn't seen her friend.

He paused a moment, leaving the two in silence for a bit before deciding to try and pick up the conversation. "If you don't mind my asking, how did you come to this state in the first place? Did your friend have something to do with it as well?"

Socks
December 17th, 2016, 05:18 PM
He paused a moment, leaving the two in silence for a bit before deciding to try and pick up the conversation. "If you don't mind my asking, how did you come to this state in the first place? Did your friend have something to do with it as well?"

"If you heard the whole story, you'd say it was all Sock's fault, but it is mine as well." She sighed, laying in a comfortable position to tell the story.(When you remember you forgot to write the story on the site.) "My little one never really had any interest in a mate, but one day this handsome tom came into our territory, and Socks got fairly close to that tom and well. Turns out he was a rouge, part of a group trying to get more cats to join, and the group didn't like kits and the tom said he would through any kits born into a river. I chased the tom out and it was peaceful for a few moons, until about a day ago. The group attacked, Socks ran, I ran, we got split up."

toasteroven
December 17th, 2016, 05:55 PM
"If you heard the whole story, you'd say it was all Sock's fault, but it is mine as well." She sighed, laying in a comfortable position to tell the story.(When you remember you forgot to write the story on the site.) "My little one never really had any interest in a mate, but one day this handsome tom came into our territory, and Socks got fairly close to that tom and well. Turns out he was a rouge, part of a group trying to get more cats to join, and the group didn't like kits and the tom said he would through any kits born into a river. I chased the tom out and it was peaceful for a few moons, until about a day ago. The group attacked, Socks ran, I ran, we got split up."

The tom's eyes widened. "That's terrible," Fish commented. So, the tom decieved her friend in hopes of making recruiting them easier. I don't suppose the rogue even had feelings for her friend, 'Socks'. "Hopefully they have left your territory by now." He said, a certain hopefulness in his voice. He began applying the poultice as best he could.

Socks
December 17th, 2016, 06:06 PM
The tom's eyes widened. "That's terrible," Fish commented. So, the tom decieved her friend in hopes of making recruiting them easier. I don't suppose the rogue even had feelings for her friend, 'Socks'. "Hopefully they have left your territory by now." He said, a certain hopefulness in his voice. He began applying the poultice as best he could.

"Yes, I only wished I could have noticed something was up about him before they got too close." She mumbled sadly, picking up a leaf she had not told the other about and began to chew it up.

toasteroven
December 17th, 2016, 06:13 PM
"Yes, I only wished I could have noticed something was up about him before they got too close." She mumbled sadly, picking up a leaf she had not told the other about and began to chew it up.

"Sometimes it's hard, deciphering wether you can trust someone or not. Don't place the blame on yourself."

Socks
December 17th, 2016, 06:18 PM
"Sometimes it's hard, deciphering wether you can trust someone or not. Don't place the blame on yourself."

"I need to find Socks, she needs someone who knows herbs. She was wounds, and it won't be long until.." She sighed, now concentrating on chewing the herbs.

toasteroven
December 20th, 2016, 01:41 AM
"I need to find Socks, she needs someone who knows herbs. She was wounds, and it won't be long until.." She sighed, now concentrating on chewing the herbs.

"I'm sure we will find your friend. I will help you search for her, after you've healed up a bit." The hairless tom promised.

Socks
December 20th, 2016, 01:47 AM
Evergreen spat the chewed up leaf into her paw, licking the juice left in her mouth onto her legs and paws, making sure she covered the wounds thoroughly. She winced slightly as the herb stung, but she quickly got used to it.
"I only need one nights rest, then I'll be fine." She told the other.

toasteroven
December 22nd, 2016, 02:18 PM
Evergreen spat the chewed up leaf into her paw, licking the juice left in her mouth onto her legs and paws, making sure she covered the wounds thoroughly. She winced slightly as the herb stung, but she quickly got used to it.
"I only need one nights rest, then I'll be fine." She told the other.

"Alright, I'll trust in you. But if you're too weak, you're staying here."