PDA

View Full Version : SwiftClan - new, open Clan!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 09:43 AM
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE CLAN DESCRIPTION, AS IT CONTAINS INFORMATION ABOUT CAT CREATION AND CHARACTER AVAILABILITY THAT IS UPDATED FREQUENTLY.

SwiftClan is known for speed both in water and on land. They are clever, brave, and easily adapt to new surroundings and situations. They live on a rocky terrain, which is bordered by the ocean on one side and grasslands on the other. They are the only cats of the area, and there are no Twolegs for miles.

SwiftClan territory
SwiftClan territory is a rocky terrain defined by a cliff that drops into the ocean. The side opposite to the ocean is grassland. The SwiftClan camp is in a small cave that is hidden within the cliff. The SwiftClan connection to StarClan is a small pond father along the cliffs.

General territory: http://overnature.com/download/1-great-scenery-rocky-terrain.jpg

https://readreidread.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/sask-august-2011-pictures-081.jpg

Camp: http://www.wondermondo.com/Images/NAmerica/LesserAntilles/Aruba/GuadirikiriCave2.jpg

MoonPond: http://mendezmendez6biome.weebly.com/uploads/2/6/8/4/26843724/1394142763.jpg

Leader: Swiftstar(Skyleap)
Deputy: OPEN!!
Medicine Cat: Sweetnose(Skyleap)
Medicine Cat Apprentice: OPEN!!

Warriors: Newtmist(Spinny), Foxfoot(TheBread), Rowan/Rowanheart(SpiralTheRival), Nightdawn(xxEchoNightxx), Softstep(Skyleap), Icefang(SpiralTheRival), Blackburn(Strobelight), Blueflame(Frostfall), Whispertail, Opalspring(Waveofsorrow2013), Rashspring(xxJaggededgexx)

Apprentices: Lillypaw, Dragonpaw(TheBread), Dawn/Dawnpaw(SpiralTheRival, Caracalpaw(Turtlestar), Sootpaw(xxShadowcatxx), Vixenpaw(kozui-chan), Rushpaw(Strobelight), Ravenpaw(Sweet Skies), Dapplepaw, Noonpaw(DapplePelt)

Queens and Kits: Blackheart(AshtontheRavenclaw), Lunakit(Yellowpotatoes), Raggedkit(Moonspots), Hailkit(xxShadowcatxx), Mystickit(Timbergrowl), Whitekit(starfall), Snowtail(Frostfall), Maplekit(TheBread), Hazelkit(kozui-chan), Frostkit(DapplePelt))

Elders:Speckletail(AshtontheRavenclaw)

This Clan is open to join! DEPUTY AND MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE ARE RECENTLY OPENED FOR RP!!! If interested, please write deputy or med apprentice in the Rank section of you form. We still need, of course, warriors, apprentices, kits and queens, and elders. If you want to rp a kit you must create a queen alongside it. Same for apprentices needing mentors. If you'd like to join, just fill out this form. You can create a maximum of 3 characters.

SwiftClan form
Name:
Rank(Warrior, Queen, Apprentice, Kit, Elder):
Appearance(you may provide a picture, but please also type out details such as scars, unique marks, etc.):
Personality:
Family/Mate/Kits(if making multiple characters that are related):
Other Info(if any):

IF THE CLAN LEADER IS OFFLINE, THE CLAN DEPUTY WILL TAKE CHARGE AND FILL IN FOR ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES. The deputy is responsible for appointing a fill-in if they go offline while the leader is still absent.

Starfall
November 24th, 2016, 09:48 AM
Name:rosepaw||rosepond
apperance: a dark ginger she cat with dark green eyes
Personality:sweet, friendly, quick witted.
Role wanted: med cat app
family/friends: open

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 09:49 AM
Name: Swiftstar
Rank(Warrior, Queen, Apprentice, Kit): Leader
Appearance(you may provide a picture, but please also type out details such as scars, unique marks, etc.): http://so-voyages.fr/forum/4/tawny-colored-cat-i10.png
Personality: sweet, kind, warm, friendly, loyal, fiercely protective of her Clan
Family/Mate/Kits(if making multiple characters that are related): Her sister, Sweetnose, is the medicine cat.
Other Info(if any): The leader of SwiftClan

Name: Sweetnose
Rank(Warrior, Queen, Apprentice, Kit): Medicine Cat
Appearance(you may provide a picture, but please also type out details such as scars, unique marks, etc.): http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3144/2920623917_a2e6444435.jpg
Personality: friendly, loyal, motherly, caring, generous
Family/Mate/Kits(if making multiple characters that are related): her sister, Swiftstar, is the leader
Other Info(if any): SwiftClan medicine cat

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 09:57 AM
Name:rosepaw||rosepond
apperance: a dark ginger she cat with dark green eyes
Personality:sweet, friendly, quick witted.
Role wanted: med cat app
family/friends: open

Welcome to SwiftClan! I'll let you know when the official rp has started. Thanks for applying!

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 24th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Name: Sparrowpaw
Appearance: http://www.mrbigben.com/Petshop/Pet%20pictures/different+colors+cats.jpg (The one on the right)
Personality: Curious, quiet, a bit shy, calm, relaxed, quick, decisive, stubborn, careful.
Family/Mate/Kits: Honeypaw(sister)
Other Info: None

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 10:01 AM
SwiftClan is known for speed both in water and on land. They are clever, brave, and easily adapt to new surroundings and situations. They live on a rocky terrain, which is bordered by the ocean on one side and grasslands on the other. They are the only cats of the area, and there are no Twolegs for miles.

This Clan is open to join! I will play the medicine cat and the leader, but still need a deputy, a medicine cat apprentice, and, of course, warriors, queens, apprentices, and kits. If you'd like to join, just fill out this form. Deputy applicants, send me a message on my profile, you will receive a special application. If you would like to be the medicine cat apprentice, then put Apprentice(Medicine) in the Rank section of your form. You can create a maximum of 3 characters.

SwiftClan form
Name:
Appearance(you may provide a picture, but please also type out details such as scars, unique marks, etc.):
Personality:
Other Info(if any):

SwiftClan form
Name: Newtmist
Appearance: A bright brown cat with two darker stripes above each eye. Blue eyes
Personality: Quiet, loyal, strong, skilled
Family/Mate/Kits: Newtmist doesn't have a mate or any kits yet. he has no brothers and sisters and his mother died giving birth and his dad became a kittypet.
Other Info(if any): His favorite prey are robins. ;)

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Name: Sparrowpaw
Appearance: http://www.mrbigben.com/Petshop/Pet%20pictures/different+colors+cats.jpg (The one on the right)
Personality: Curious, quiet, a bit shy, calm, relaxed, quick, decisive, stubborn, careful.
Family/Mate/Kits: Honeypaw(sister)
Other Info: None

The medicine apprentice position has just been taken, but you're welcome to be a warrior apprentice instead! Welcome to SwiftClan, and thanks for joining! :)

Starfall
November 24th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Name: coppermist
Apperance: dark brown tom with golden eyes
personality: silent, thurough,loyal.

Why do you think your cats a good depudy for swiftclan?: Well he's picky about the jobs he gives warriors, he dosen't just hand an important job over to an inexperianced warrior, he thinks about all of the warriors atributes and carefully assigns each warrior a task that fits their skill set. A warrior is awake early, so coppermist woukd put him on dawnpatrol, a warrior is swift, but isn't a morning cat, coppermist would put him on the huntingpartol.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 10:07 AM
SwiftClan form
Name: Newtmist
Appearance: A bright brown cat with two darker stripes above each eye. Blue eyes
Personality: Quiet, loyal, strong, skilled
Family/Mate/Kits: Newtmist doesn't have a mate or any kits yet. he has no brothers and sisters and his mother died giving birth and his dad became a kittypet.
Other Info(if any): His favorite prey are robins. ;)

Welcome to SwiftClan! I will let you know when the official rp has begun. Thanks for joining! :D

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Name: coppermist
Apperance: dark brown tom with golden eyes
personality: silent, thurough,loyal.

Why do you think your cats a good depudy for swiftclan?: Well he's picky about the jobs he gives warriors, he dosen't just hand an important job over to an inexperianced warrior, he thinks about all of the warriors atributes and carefully assigns each warrior a task that fits their skill set. A warrior is awake early, so coppermist woukd put him on dawnpatrol, a warrior is swift, but isn't a morning cat, coppermist would put him on the huntingpartol.

Welcome to SwiftClan! Thanks for applying to be SwiftClan deputy! I will let you know when the official rp has begun! :)

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 10:36 AM
starfall
AshtonTheRavenclaw
Spinny

I'll start the official rp once we have a couple more cats. Thanks again everyone for joining :D

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 24th, 2016, 10:38 AM
The medicine apprentice position has just been taken, but you're welcome to be a warrior apprentice instead! Welcome to SwiftClan, and thanks for joining! :)

Ok, then don't add him as an apprentice, by I will add another cat.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 10:39 AM
Ok, then don't add him as an apprentice, by I will add another cat.

Oh, okay!

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 24th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Name: Speckletail
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f5/03/2b/f5032ba181e27479654565719a62c438.jpg
Personality: TBRP'ED
Family/Mate/Kits: None
Other: None

Name: Blackheart
Appearance: http://clansoftheforestrp.webs.com/Ravencaw.jpg
Family/Mate/Kits: None yet, but will have kits soon.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Name: Speckletail
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f5/03/2b/f5032ba181e27479654565719a62c438.jpg
Family/Mate/Kits: None

Name: Blackheart
Appearance: http://clansoftheforestrp.webs.com/Ravencaw.jpg
Family/Mate/Kits: None yet, but will have kits soon.

Welcome to SwiftClan! I'll let you know when the official rp starts :)

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 11:47 AM
SwiftClan territory
SwiftClan territory is a rocky terrain defined by a cliff that drops into the ocean. The side opposite to the ocean is grassland. The SwiftClan camp is in a small cave that is hidden within the cliff. The SwitfClan connection to StarClan is a small pond father along the cliffs.

General territory: http://overnature.com/download/1-great-scenery-rocky-terrain.jpg

https://readreidread.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/sask-august-2011-pictures-081.jpg

Camp: http://www.wondermondo.com/Images/NAmerica/LesserAntilles/Aruba/GuadirikiriCave2.jpg

MoonPond: http://mendezmendez6biome.weebly.com/uploads/2/6/8/4/26843724/1394142763.jpg

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 11:52 AM
starfall
AshtonTheRavenclaw
Spinny

Swiftstar padded out of her den, stretching just outside the entrance. She scents the air, catching a whiff of prey just outside the cave.

Starfall
November 24th, 2016, 12:03 PM
Skyleap
coppermist spotted his leader and padded over to the she cat. The brown tom dipped his head in hello "hello swiftstar, i just sent the dawn patrol out." He stated as he looked up, his golden eyes gave away no emotion as his tail flicked back and fourth to an untold rhythm.

Rosepaw bounded out of the medicine cat den and streched. The she cat let out a little sneeze and twiched her nose as a dew drop fell on her snout.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 12:50 PM
Skyleap
coppermist spotted his leader and padded over to the she cat. The brown tom dipped his head in hello "hello swiftstar, i just sent the dawn patrol out." He stated as he looked up, his golden eyes gave away no emotion as his tail flicked back and fourth to an untold rhythm.

Rosepaw bounded out of the medicine cat den and streched. The she cat let out a little sneeze and twiched her nose as a dew drop fell on her snout.

Swiftstar nods back. "Thank you, Coppermist. I'd like for you to send out a hunting patrol soon, the fresh-kill pile is looking a bit slim. In fact, I think I'll tag along."

Sweetnose pokes her head out of the herb storage as her apprentice leaves the den. "Rosepaw!"

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 12:56 PM

SwiftClan territory
SwiftClan territory is a rocky terrain defined by a cliff that drops into the ocean. The side opposite to the ocean is grassland. The SwiftClan camp is in a small cave that is hidden within the cliff. The SwitfClan connection to StarClan is a small pond father along the cliffs.

Leader: Swiftstar(Skyleap)

Medicine Cat: Sweetnose(Skyleap)

Deputy: Coppermist(starfall)

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rosepaw(starfall)

Warriors: Newtmist(Spinny)

Apprentices:

Queens and Kits: Blackheart(AshtontheRavenclaw)

Elders:Speckletail(AshtontheRavenclaw)

This Clan is open to join! All major roles have been taken, but we still need, of course, warriors, queens, apprentices, elders, and kits. If you'd like to join, just fill out this form. You can create a maximum of 3 characters.

SwiftClan form
Name:
Personality:
Other Info(if any):
Name:Lunakit
Appearance:black kit with blue eyes and a white tipped tail.
Personality:kind,restless,relentless,brutal.
Family:none
Other info:was found in the wilderness needs mother

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 01:00 PM
Name:Lunakit
Appearance:black kit with blue eyes and a white tipped tail.
Personality:kind,restless,relentless,brutal.
Family:none
Other info:was found in the wilderness needs mother

(Welcome to SwiftClan! We have a queen available who will be giving birth soon, you can rp with her or create a queen to rp yourself as an adopted mother. Would you like to be introduced from being found by a patrol?)

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 01:01 PM
(Welcome to SwiftClan! We have a queen available who will be giving birth soon, you can rp with her or create a queen to rp yourself as an adopted mother. Would you like to be introduced from being found by a patrol?)
(Yes please I would like to be introduces by a patrol)

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 01:03 PM
(Yes please I would like to be introduces by a patrol)
(Sounds good, I'll have my hunting patrol find you. What do you want to do for a queen to take care of you? I'm not sure where our current active queen is right now, i think she's either afk or offline. you can rp a queen if you'd like)

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 01:04 PM
(Sounds good, I'll have my hunting patrol find you. What do you want to do for a queen to take care of you? I'm not sure where our current active queen is right now, i think she's either afk or offline. you can rp a queen if you'd like)
(Um idrk we can see later.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 01:08 PM
(Um idrk we can see later.

(alright. i'll talk to the active one rn. in the meantime...)

Swiftstar pads over to the camp entrance. "Who would like to join my patrol?" A couple of cats make their way over to her. Swiftstar looks over at Coppermist. starfall "I'm heading out. Keep an eye on the camp."

Starfall
November 24th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Skyleap
Coppermist bowed his head "of course." He said and turned as soon as swiftstar left. The dark brown tom sat himself down in a shaded spot and he looked around the clearing.

Rosepaw flinches a she heard her mentor call for her, the ginger she cat turned an dlooked at sweetnose "yes?" She asked, her tail flicked back and fourth as she waited for her mentors responce.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Swiftstar led her patrol out of the camp, carefully picking her way up the cliff and onto safer ground. They then made their way into the grasslands. Swiftstar suddenly heard a quiet mewling noise. "What was that?" Yellowpotatoes

Sweetnose peered at the apprentice. "No need to be so jumpy, young one. Do you remember where I showed you to find borage leaves? Blackheart will be needing them soon." starfall

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Lunakit squeals and crys. He coughs.

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 01:26 PM
(Brb be back in 5 minutes.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 01:26 PM
Lunakit squeals and crys.

Swiftstar follows the sound until she comes cross a small, black kit curled up in the tall grass. "Oh! Where did you come from, little one?" Swiftstar sniffed the kit. He didn't smell like one of their own. "Hm." Swiftstar looked around, scenting their air. There were no other cats to be found besides herself and her Clanmates. Swiftstar carefully grabbed the kit by his scruff and quickly carried him back to camp. "Finish the patrol!" she mumbled over her shoulder at the remaining two warriors. Once in the camp, she brought the kit straight to the medicine den.

Sweetnose is startled when her sister suddenly barrels through the entrance to the medicine den with a tiny black kit in her jaws. "Sweetnose! I found this kit in the grasslands...no mother in sight. Could you check over him?"
Sweetnose pads over to the trembling kit, sniffing him. "Of course."

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 24th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Blackheart sat up in her nest, yawning. She got out of her nest and stretched. She walked out of the nursery and into the clearing, looking around. She padded over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a sparrow and sat down near the nursery.

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Lunakit crys and shakes around and starts coughing.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Swiftstar watches as Sweetnose examines the kit. Finally Sweetnose steps back. "He's alright, apart from having a cough. I'll get some herbs for him."

Sweetnose ducks into the herb store and retrieves tansy and honey, along with a couple of other herbs. She carefully gives the herbs to the kit, along with a small amount of poppy seeds. "There we go. Take him to Blackheart, she's our only queen who is ready to nurse. I'll give her this, too." Sweetnose says, nodding at her last bit of borage.

"Thanks." Swiftstar replies, picking up the kit. With Sweetnose following, Swiftstar heads over to where Blackheart is sitting in front of the nursery, belly swollen. She drops the kit in front of her. "Blackheart, I found this kit abandoned in the grasslands. I don't know where her mother is. Can you take care of him, at least until we find his mother?" AshtonTheRavenclaw

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 01:54 PM
Lunakit cuddles against blackheart and mews quietly.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 24th, 2016, 01:56 PM
Swiftstar watches as Sweetnose examines the kit. Finally Sweetnose steps back. "He's alright, apart from having a cough. I'll get some herbs for him."

Sweetnose ducks into the herb store and retrieves tansy and honey, along with a couple of other herbs. She carefully gives the herbs to the kit, along with a small amount of poppy seeds. "There we go. Take him to Blackheart, she's our only queen who is ready to nurse. I'll give her this, too." Sweetnose says, nodding at her last bit of borage.

"Thanks." Swiftstar replies, picking up the kit. With Sweetnose following, Swiftstar heads over to where Blackheart is sitting in front of the nursery, belly swollen. She drops the kit in front of her. "Blackheart, I found this kit abandoned in the grasslands. I don't know where her mother is. Can you take care of him, at least until we find his mother?"

"Of course, Swiftstar." Blackheart mewed in her usually soft voice.

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 01:59 PM
Lunakit starts to fall asleep.he starts mewing in his sleep.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 24th, 2016, 01:59 PM
Lunakit cuddles against blackheart and mews quietly.

Blackheart gently licks the kit's head, cleaning him.

~Breadsticks~
November 24th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Name: Foxfoot // Lillypaw // Dragonpaw
Rank(Warrior, Queen, Apprentice, Kit, Elder): Warrior // Apprentice // Apprentice
Appearance(you may provide a picture, but please also type out details such as scars, unique marks, etc.): Dark ginger pelt with white paws, chest, muzzle, and tail tip, black rings around the white and her ears, crimson eyes // Small cream pelt with white paws, and belly, small light brown patches on her back and flank, blind blue eyes // Dark brown/black pelt with ginger paws and muzzle, green eyes
Personality: All TBRP
Family/Mate/Kits(if making multiple characters that are related): All open to family, Foxfoot is open to a mate
Other Info(if any): N/A

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 02:01 PM
"Of course, Swiftstar." Blackheart mewed in her usually soft voice.
"Thank you." Swiftstar says. She turns and calls to the clan deputy. "Coppermist!" starfall

Sweetnose drops the pile of borage leaves in front of Blackheart. "Here. This will allow a little bit of milk to come early so you can feed him. Those kits will be coming soon, but not quite soon enough for this little guy."

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Name: Foxfoot // Adderfang // Lillypaw // Dragonpaw // Owlkit // Hawkkit
Rank(Warrior, Queen, Apprentice, Kit, Elder): Warrior // Warrior // Apprentice // Apprentice // Kit // Kit
Appearance(you may provide a picture, but please also type out details such as scars, unique marks, etc.): Dark ginger pelt with white paws, chest, muzzle, and tail tip, black rings around the white and her ears, crimson eyes // Black pelt with deep brown chest, belly, and legs, green eyes // Small cream pelt with white paws, and belly, small light brown patches on her back and flank, soft blue eyes // Dark brown/black pelt with ginger paws and muzzle, green eyes // Fluffy soft grey pelt with white patches dotting her back, flank, and chest, blind blue eyes // Deep brown pelt, white paws, chest, and belly, grey tabby markings, small black patches cover his whole pelt, one deep crimson eye, one piercing blue eye
Personality: All TBRP
Family/Mate/Kits(if making multiple characters that are related): All open to family, warriors open to mates
Other Info(if any): Foxfoot isn't the kits mother but she looks after them

(the maximum amount of characters you can make is three, could you narrow this down to three cats please? It makes it a bit easier for both you as a rper and me as a leader to document. thanks! and also thanks for joining swiftclan!)

~Breadsticks~
November 24th, 2016, 02:07 PM
(the maximum amount of characters you can make is three, could you narrow this down to three cats please? It makes it a bit easier for both you as a rper and me as a leader to document. thanks! and also thanks for joining swiftclan!)
(Ok, I edited the post)

Starfall
Skyleap
coppermist was already padding twards swiftstar before she called him. Within seconds the deputy was standing beside the she cat "yes swiftstar?" He questioned, his tail flixking back and ffourth in an unheard rhythm.

Rosepaw shuffled her paws and nodded "i do....hey...that's pretty weird, finding a kit by it's self." She said as she looked in the direction that blackheart took the mystery kit.

Fallpotato
Lunakit wakes up and mews and coughs.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 24th, 2016, 02:10 PM
"Thank you." Swiftstar says. She turns and calls to the clan deputy. "Coppermist!" starfall

Sweetnose drops the pile of borage leaves in front of Blackheart. "Here. This will allow a little bit of milk to come early so you can feed him. Those kits will be coming soon, but not quite soon enough for this little guy."

"Thanks Sweetnose." She mewed, lapping up the leaves, then finished her sparrow. She didn't want to wake up Lunakit so Blackheart stayed laying where she was. The floor was hard and a bit uncomfortable, but Blackheart stayed where she was, watching the young kit fondly.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 24th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Lunakit wakes up and mews and coughs.

Blackheart massages Lunakit's back to help him with the couching.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 02:15 PM
Skyleap
coppermist was already padding twards swiftstar before she called him. Within seconds the deputy was standing beside the she cat "yes swiftstar?" He questioned, his tail flixking back and ffourth in an unheard rhythm.

Rosepaw shuffled her paws and nodded "i do....hey...that's pretty weird, finding a kit by it's self." She said as she looked in the direction that blackheart took the mystery kit.

( TheBread thanks, I'll add them to the list! start whenever you want)

starfall "Take a patrol through the territory, and see if you can find the mother of this kit. Stay alert for anything suspicious." Swiftstar said to Coppermist.

Sweetnose nodded. "Yes, it is odd. Well, anyway, we need borage. Could you go and fetch me some, please?"

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Lunakit climbs on top of blackheart and falls asleep.

~Breadsticks~
November 24th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Foxfoot stormed out of the apprentice den, her tail lashing angrily. Ears flat against her head, the fox colored she-cat was by Swiftstar within moments, "Swiftstar, I need to talk to you."
Dragonpaw stormed out of the den after his mentor, "What do you mean you're done?" He yowled angrily at her, his eyes narrowed.
Lillypaw's eyes fluttered as she was woken up by arguing and then a shuffle of pawsteps followed by yowling, she flattened her ears against her head, "Dragonpaw?" She whispered, her blind gaze searching the den in confusion.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 24th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Blackheart smiles as Lunakit falls asleep again. She looks up at the cats that stormed out of the apprentice's den. She hoped that they wouldn't wake up Lunakit.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Foxfoot stormed out of the apprentice den, her tail lashing angrily. Ears flat against her head, the fox colored she-cat was by Swiftstar within moments, "Swiftstar, I need to talk to you."
Dragonpaw stormed out of the den after his mentor, "What do you mean you're done?" He yowled angrily at her, his eyes narrowed.
Lillypaw's eyes fluttered as she was woken up by arguing and then a shuffle of pawsteps followed by yowling, she flattened her ears against her head, "Dragonpaw?" She whispered, her blind gaze searching the den in confusion.

Swiftstar turned to face the angry warrior, keeping a calm demeanor. "Yes, Foxfoot? What's wrong?" She glanced at Dragonpaw, who was trailing his mentor with an equally angry expression.

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 02:25 PM
Lunakit wakes up and squeals and crys because of everyone yelling. He falls off black hearts back and lands on his side.

~Breadsticks~
November 24th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Swiftstar turned to face the angry warrior, keeping a calm demeanor. "Yes, Foxfoot? What's wrong?" She glanced at Dragonpaw, who was trailing his mentor with an equally angry expression.
"Dragonpaw is untrainable. He doesn't listen to anything I say." Foxfoot told her, the anger clear in her voice.
"Dragonpaw?" Lillypaw called quietly, sitting up.
Dragonpaw's eyes widened and he turned and padded over to Lillypaw, "Sorry.." He mewed, helping her to her paws and out of the den.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 02:33 PM
"Dragonpaw is untrainable. He doesn't listen to anything I say." Foxfoot told her, the anger clear in her voice.
"Dragonpaw?" Lillypaw called quietly, sitting up.
Dragonpaw's eyes widened and he turned and padded over to Lillypaw, "Sorry.." He mewed, helping her to her paws and out of the den.

"No cat is untrainable, Foxfoot. Maybe your teaching style isn't quite suited to his needs." Swiftstar replies calmly. She turns and calls to the apprentice. "Dragonpaw!"

~Breadsticks~
November 24th, 2016, 02:38 PM
"No cat is untrainable, Foxfoot. Maybe your teaching style isn't quite suited to his needs." Swiftstar replies calmly. She turns and calls to the apprentice. "Dragonpaw!"
Dragonpaw whispered something to Lillypaw then again helped her to her paws and the two padded over, "Yes Swiftstar?"
Lillypaw sat down her blind blue gaze searching for Swiftstar. She felt Dragonpaw's tail on her flank then redirected her gaze, finally looking at Swiftstar with a small smile.
Foxfoot gave her leader a small nod, although she didn't agree she wasn't about to voice her opinion.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 02:41 PM
Dragonpaw whispered something to Lillypaw then again helped her to her paws and the two padded over, "Yes Swiftstar?"
Lillypaw sat down her blind blue gaze searching for Swiftstar. She felt Dragonpaw's tail on her flank then redirected her gaze, finally looking at Swiftstar with a small smile.
Foxfoot gave her leader a small nod, although she didn't agree she wasn't about to voice her opinion.

"As the one being trained, I would like to know: what are your thoughts on how Foxfoot trains you? What's going wrong? What do you honestly not like?" Swiftstar asks the apprentice.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 24th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Lunakit wakes up and squeals and crys because of everyone yelling.
"Shh, shh." She tried to comfort him.

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Lunakit squeals more and coughs a little bit.

~Breadsticks~
November 24th, 2016, 02:46 PM
"As the one being trained, I would like to know: what are your thoughts on how Foxfoot trains you? What's going wrong? What do you honestly not like?" Swiftstar asks the apprentice.
Dragonpaw glanced over at Foxfoot, giving a small smirk before his gaze rested on Swiftstar, "Anything going wrong? Oh no, nothing is going wrong, I just haven't been trained to swim yet." He told her, his eyes flashing with amusement.
Lillypaw snorted, trying not to laugh at what Dragonpaw was saying. She shook her head, gaining a wide smile.
Foxfoot narrowed her eyes at the pair, ears flat against her head.

Starfall
November 24th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Skyleap
coppermist nodded then turned his head to the angry she cat, a glint of amusement gleemed in his golden eyes before he turned and padded out twards the territory

Rosepaw nodded and bounded off into the territory "borage,borage gotta find borage flr blackheart." She said to herself as she ran to the spot where the herbs grow.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Dragonpaw glanced over at Foxfoot, giving a small smirk before his gaze rested on Swiftstar, "Anything going wrong? Oh no, nothing is going wrong, I just haven't been trained to swim yet." He told her, his eyes flashing with amusement.
Lillypaw snorted, trying not to laugh at what Dragonpaw was saying. She shook her head, gaining a wide smile.
Foxfoot narrowed her eyes at the pair, ears flat against her head.

"To swim? Well that should have been one of the first things you learned." Swiftstar looks at Foxfoot. "You've been training him for almost a moon now. What's the problem? Surely you've gotten over that old fear of the ocean?"

~Breadsticks~
November 24th, 2016, 02:53 PM
"To swim? Well that should have been one of the first things you learned." Swiftstar looks at Foxfoot. "You've been training him for almost a moon now. What's the problem? Surely you've gotten over that old fear of the ocean?"
Foxfoot rose her head, "Of course, we've been focusing on hunting and fighting as he wanted to learn how to fight properly first."
Dragonpaw turned to Foxfoot, "Oh, why I must have forgotten about that.." He purred smoothly, a small smirk flashing across his face.
Lillypaw started to giggle, lowering her head a bit.

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Lunakit slowly starts to stand up but he falls back down.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Foxfoot rose her head, "Of course, we've been focusing on hunting and fighting as he wanted to learn how to fight properly first."
Dragonpaw turned to Foxfoot, "Oh, why I must have forgotten about that.." He purred smoothly, a small smirk flashing across his face.
Lillypaw started to giggle, lowering her head a bit.

Swiftstar looked between the two apprentices. "What's so funny?"

~Breadsticks~
November 24th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Swiftstar looked between the two apprentices. "What's so funny?"
Foxfoot rolled her eyes, "These two think everything is funny, just like when we were apprentices." She told Swiftstar, a small smile on her face.
Lillypaw dropped to the ground laughing, shaking her head, "Dragonpaw are you serious?"
Dragonpaw purred, "Nope." The tom started laughing along with Lillypaw, his eyes dancing with laughter.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 24th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Lunakit slowly starts to stand up but he falls back down.

Blackheart picks the kit up by the scruff and heads into the Nursery. She lays in her nest and puts the kit next to hrr.

Starfall
November 24th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Coppermist padded back into the camp and stood next to swiftstar "my apologies if i am interupting something important but, swiftstar i found no cats on the territory. So no mother for our mystery kit." He stated, as he turned and looked at the two apprentices, his golden eyes flashed with an unspoken warning as he flicked his tail. "Is everything okay here?" He asked his gaze flicking between the two she cats.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Foxfoot rolled her eyes, "These two think everything is funny, just like when we were apprentices." She told Swiftstar, a small smile on her face.
Lillypaw dropped to the ground laughing, shaking her head, "Dragonpaw are you serious?"
Dragonpaw purred, "Nope." The tom started laughing along with Lillypaw, his eyes dancing with laughter.

Swiftstar shakes her head at the giggling apprentices, also smiling slightly. "Well, Foxfoot, why don't you go ahead and take him to the ocean today. I'll tag along and supervise." She then looks at Lillypaw. "Lillypaw, you can come, too. I might not be able to teach you how to swim like other cats, but it can't hurt to hear the teaching."
(Swiftstar can be Lillypaw's mentor if that's alright with you)
starfall Swiftstar looks at Coppermist. "Alright, thanks for looking. We'll have to keep our eyes open for the next few days. Things are fine here, just some mentor-apprentice difficulties.

~Breadsticks~
November 24th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Swiftstar shakes her head at the giggling apprentices, also smiling slightly. "Well, Foxfoot, why don't you go ahead and take him to the ocean today. I'll tag along and supervise." She then looks at Lillypaw. "Lillypaw, you can come, too. I might not be able to teach you how to swim like other cats, but it can't hurt to hear the teaching."
(Swiftstar can be Lillypaw's mentor if that's alright with you)
starfall Swiftstar looks at Coppermist. "Alright, thanks for looking. We'll have to keep our eyes open for the next few days. Things are fine here, just some mentor-apprentice difficulties.
(Yes)
Lillypaw sat up, "Sure, I'll come too."
Dragonpaw smiled and helped her to her paws.
Foxfoot nodded and stood, padding over to Swiftstar.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 03:30 PM
(Yes)
Lillypaw sat up, "Sure, I'll come too."
Dragonpaw smiled and helped her to her paws.
Foxfoot nodded and stood, padding over to Swiftstar.

"Let's go then." Swiftstar says, heading over to the camp entrance.

Sweetnose pads over to the nursery to check on Blackheart and the kit. "Hi. So, it seems the the kit's mother was nowhere to be found." AshtonTheRavenclaw

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 24th, 2016, 03:34 PM

Sweetnose pads over to the nursery to check on Blackheart and the kit. "Hi. So, it seems the the kit's mother was nowhere to be found." AshtonTheRavenclaw

"Oh, what will we do then? I can always take care of him." Blackheart mewed to Sweetnose.

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 03:36 PM
(can i join as a loner?)

~Breadsticks~
November 24th, 2016, 03:39 PM

Foxfoot padded over, walking beside her leader quietly.
Dragonpaw lead Lillypaw after the two cats, smirking, "Thanks for that." He purred, eyes narrowed.
Lillypaw nodded, "Anytime Dragonpaw."

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 03:40 PM
( SpiralTheRival sure! still fill out a normal form, and in the rank section add "Loner")

AshtonTheRavenclaw
Sweetnose looks at the kit. "I'm guessing we'll keep him. There isn't anything else we can do."

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Foxfoot padded over, walking beside her leader quietly.
Dragonpaw lead Lillypaw after the two cats, smirking, "Thanks for that." He purred, eyes narrowed.
Lillypaw nodded, "Anytime Dragonpaw."

Swiftstar, Foxfoot, and the apprentices arrived at the beach. "Alright, Foxfoot, Dragonpaw. Go ahead." Swiftstar says, sitting near the cliff path with Lillypaw next to her.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 24th, 2016, 03:55 PM
( SpiralTheRival sure! still fill out a normal form, and in the rank section add "Loner")

AshtonTheRavenclaw
Sweetnose looks at the kit. "I'm guessing we'll keep him. There isn't anything else we can do."

"Okay, I should probably name him then." Blackheart looked at the kit. "Lunakit seems like a perfect name for him." She mewed, smiling.

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Name: Rowan // Dawn [Soon to be Thunderstep // Dawnpaw]
Appearance:http://pixdaus.com/files/items/pics/6/97/515697_e8397de789ac1857b72c162604c80804_large.jpg [The big one's Rowan, he's a large tom with big paws and yellow eyes. His kit has a bit darker ginger fur and green eyes with a more slimmer frame.]
Personality: Rowan is loving and caring and very over-protective of his family. He is a hardworking tom and extremely loyal. // Dawn is clumsy and slightly sarcastic. He likes to goof around and can get hot-headed if you push him to it.
Family/Mate/Kits: Rowan is Dawn's dad. Rowan's mate died on the journey.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 03:58 PM
"Okay, I should probably name him then." Blackheart looked at the kit. "Lunakit seems like a perfect name for him." She mewed, smiling.

Sweetnose purred. "Sounds good. How are you feeling?"

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Name: Rowan // Dawn [Soon to be Thunderstep // Dawnpaw]
Appearance:http://pixdaus.com/files/items/pics/6/97/515697_e8397de789ac1857b72c162604c80804_large.jpg [The big one's Rowan, he's a large tom with big paws and yellow eyes. His kit has a bit darker ginger fur and green eyes with a more slimmer frame.]
Personality: Rowan is loving and caring and very over-protective of his family. He is a hardworking tom and extremely loyal. // Dawn is clumsy and slightly sarcastic. He likes to goof around and can get hot-headed if you push him to it.
Family/Mate/Kits: Rowan is Dawn's dad. Rowan's mate died on the journey.

(sounds good! start whenever you're ready)

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 24th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Sweetnose purred. "Sounds good. How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling fine." She mewed, looking up at Sweetnose.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 04:06 PM
"I'm feeling fine." She mewed, looking up at Sweetnose.

Sweetnose nods. "Good, good. Let me know if you need anything." She turns and pads out of the den. Where is Rosepaw? she wonders. She's been out there for a while, the borage patch isn't that far. starfall

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 04:10 PM
"Dad! We've been walking for ages!" Dawn complained, his steps dragging across the ground. The two had been walking for a quarter moon, and the ribs showing under their fur proved it was tough. Rowan leaned down and softly licked his kit. "I know, we'll find shelter soon-" His ears perked up and swiveled around.
"What is it-" Dawn started before being interrupted by a hiss from his father. Rowan sniffed the ground warily, the aroma of scent markers wafting in the air. The border was freshly marked. This must be where the wild cats live... He glanced at his tired and hungry kit. We can't afford to go further... Please take pity on us!
Rowan pushed Dawn forward, and they continued until the scent of cat was strong. The undergrowth they had been walking on now turned to stone, clicking under their dull claws. Rowan's yellow gaze flashed side to side but couldn't see a cat. "H-Hello?" He called out, hoping someone would hear him.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 04:15 PM
"Dad! We've been walking for ages!" Dawn complained, his steps dragging across the ground. The two had been walking for a quarter moon, and the ribs showing under their fur proved it was tough. Rowan leaned down and softly licked his kit. "I know, we'll find shelter soon-" His ears perked up and swiveled around.
"What is it-" Dawn started before being interrupted by a hiss from his father. Rowan sniffed the ground warily, the aroma of scent markers wafting in the air. The border was freshly marked. This must be where the wild cats live... He glanced at his tired and hungry kit. We can't afford to go further... Please take pity on us!
Rowan pushed Dawn forward, and they continued until the scent of cat was strong. The undergrowth they had been walking on now turned to stone, clicking under their dull claws. Rowan's yellow gaze flashed side to side but couldn't see a cat. "H-Hello?" He called out, hoping someone would hear him.

Swiftstar's ears perk when she hears a faint voice calling, "Hello?" She can scent a foreign cat. "Someone's here!" She darts up the path and comes face-to-face with ginger tom and a younger tom who looked just like him. "Who are you? You're on SwiftClan land."

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 24th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Speckletail woke up, yawning. He stretched then padded out of his den. He grabbed a plump mouse out of the fresh kill pile. He sat down near the elder's den and started eating the juicy piece of prey.

Blackheart looked at Lunakit, watching over him.

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 04:26 PM
"Swiftclan? What kinda frost-brained name is that-" Dawn scoffed, but Rowan quickly covered his mouth with his tail.
"Sorry about him... We've been traveling for some time. And.." He gestured to his kit, "This poor guy lost his mother... We are asking if you'll take pity on us and grant us some shelter?"
Dawn narrowed his eyes in disbelief, not wanting to take in the strangers sympathy.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 04:30 PM
"Swiftclan? What kinda frost-brained name is that-" Dawn scoffed, but Rowan quickly covered his mouth with his tail.
"Sorry about him... We've been traveling for some time. And.." He gestured to his kit, "This poor guy lost his mother... We are asking if you'll take pity on us and grant us some shelter?"
Dawn narrowed his eyes in disbelief, not wanting to take in the strangers sympathy.

Swiftstar chose to ignore the younger cat's clear disapproval of her Clan, and dipped her head to the stranger. "Very well. We will shelter you for a short time, until you are fit to travel again. My name is Swiftstar. I am the leader of SwiftClan."

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Swiftstar chose to ignore the younger cat's clear disapproval of her Clan, and dipped her head to the stranger. "Very well. We will shelter you for a short time, until you are fit to travel again. My name is Swiftstar. I am the leader of SwiftClan."
Rowan dipped his head, "Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to us." He straightened, "I am Rowan, this is my son Dawn." Dawn kept his muzzle shut but rolled his dark green eyes.

Starfall
November 24th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Rosepaw struggled and flailed as she tried to claw her way out of a rabbit hole "stUPID! RABBITS ARE AWFUl!" She hissed out as she clawed at the dirt around the hole. The ginger apprentice was sinking deeper and deeper into the dirt, the medidicne cat apprentices eyes flashed with fear "oh, great starclan i'm gonna die." She whined as she was up to her elbows in the hole, unable to claw herself out "help! Please! Someone!!" She yowled, gasping as she sunk even deeper into the hole.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Rowan dipped his head, "Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to us." He straightened, "I am Rowan, this is my son Dawn." Dawn kept his muzzle shut but rolled his dark green eyes.

"Camp is this way." Swiftstar said, walking down the cliffline. "So how did you lose your mate?"

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 04:54 PM
"Camp is this way." Swiftstar said, walking down the cliffline. "So how did you lose your mate?"

They followed. Dawn glanced away at the mention of his mother, pain surging in his stomach at the memory of losing her. "Her name was Vixen. Dogs chased us out of where we lived, she fought bravely but when we started our journey away from those beasts she had infected injuries... We didn't know how to help her, so she passed." Sorrow clouded to the ginger toms eyes but he pushed it away. "I'm going to raise Dawn to be as strong as his mother." Rowan vowed.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 24th, 2016, 04:56 PM
(I gtg, I'll be back in a few hours so if you talk to either of my characters then I probably won't respond for a while.)

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Rosepaw struggled and flailed as she tried to claw her way out of a rabbit hole "stUPID! RABBITS ARE AWFUl!" She hissed out as she clawed at the dirt around the hole. The ginger apprentice was sinking deeper and deeper into the dirt, the medidicne cat apprentices eyes flashed with fear "oh, great starclan i'm gonna die." She whined as she was up to her elbows in the hole, unable to claw herself out "help! Please! Someone!!" She yowled, gasping as she sunk even deeper into the hole.

Sweetnose decided that she should go looking for her clumsy apprentice. While the Clan had never had to worry about foxes or badgers or dogs, there was a rabbits' warren in the middle of the grasslands, with holes that were easy to miss. As Sweetnose wandered through the territory, she suddenly heard Rosepaw's voice, calling for help. "Rosepaw!"

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 05:03 PM
They followed. Dawn glanced away at the mention of his mother, pain surging in his stomach at the memory of losing her. "Her name was Vixen. Dogs chased us out of where we lived, she fought bravely but when we started our journey away from those beasts she had infected injuries... We didn't know how to help her, so she passed." Sorrow clouded to the ginger toms eyes but he pushed it away. "I'm going to raise Dawn to be as strong as his mother." Rowan vowed.

Swiftstar dipped her head in respect. "She sounds like she was very brave. Here we are." They entered the cave that was SwiftClan's camp. Swiftstar turned to the loners. "First things first: Are either of you injured or sick?"

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Lunakit learns to stand up but he falls down.

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Swiftstar dipped her head in respect. "She sounds like she was very brave. Here we are." They entered the cave that was SwiftClan's camp. Swiftstar turned to the loners. "First things first: Are either of you injured or sick?"
Rowan gazed around the camp, satisfied by it's substantial size. "Dawn's been feverish."
"I'm fine!" He protested, still not wanting Swiftclan's pity, but he couldn't deny the fact that he had been feeling dizzy and hot.
Rowan glanced at Swiftstar, hoping she would know that Dawn needed treatment. "Other than that our pads are sore from travel."

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Lunakit looks around but doesn't see blackheart he mews and squeals but no one was there. He started to starve and get cold. He shivered in the cold weather. He tried to mew loudly but no one heard him.

~Breadsticks~
November 24th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Swiftstar, Foxfoot, and the apprentices arrived at the beach. "Alright, Foxfoot, Dragonpaw. Go ahead." Swiftstar says, sitting near the cliff path with Lillypaw next to her.
Foxfoot padded down to the water, Dragonpaw right beside her, "It's just like running." She told him, wading into the water up to her shoulders and pushing off the sand, swimming a few circles then heading back toward Dragonpaw, "You try."
Dragonpaw gave Foxfoot a sharp glare but waded into the water, his ears flat against his head. He finally got to his shoulders and pushed off, swimming a few circles and then back to Foxfoot. "There."
Lillypaw heard the two talking, a look of confusion flashing across her face.

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Lunakit thinks help me swiftstar.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 05:21 PM
SpiralTheRival Swiftstar pads over to the medicine den, bu her sister and Rosepaw are nowhere to be found. "Looks like our medicine cats are out of the camp right now. I'll have Sweetnose take a look at you when they get back. Until then, I'll give you a tour." Swiftstar led them to the warrior's den, "This is where the warriors sleep. They're the ones who hunt and protect our clan," then apprentice's, "They are the warriors in training," and the elder's den. "And these are the cats who cannot hunt or fight anymore. Hello, Speckletail." Swiftstar then pads over to a tall rock that juts out from the wall. "This is Tallrock. Here, I perform ceremonies to graduate kits to apprentices and apprentices to warriors. I will also make important announcements here." She flicks her tail towards a tunnel at the back of the cave. "That's my den. And the smaller tunnel next to it leads to the nursery."

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Lunakit waits in the cold nursery for someone to show up. He squeals and is really cold without blackheart.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Lunakit thinks help me swiftstar.

Swiftstar suddenly hears desperate mewling from the nursery. "Lunakit!"She runs inside, where the kit is curled up against the wall. Blackheart is nowhere to be found. "Shh, little one. You're okay. Blackheart's just gone for a walk." Swiftstar doesn't show it, but she's panicking. Where is Blackheart? And where are our medicine cats??

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Lunakit wails and squeals trying to warm up.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Lunakit wails and squeals trying to warm up.

Swiftstar curls herself around the kit. "Shh, little one. You're safe. Hey, Rowan!" she calls to the loner, who is standing in the nursery entrance with his son peering curiously over his shoulder. SpiralTheRival

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 05:29 PM
SpiralTheRival Swiftstar pads over to the medicine den, bu her sister and Rosepaw are nowhere to be found. "Looks like our medicine cats are out of the camp right now. I'll have Sweetnose take a look at you when they get back. Until then, I'll give you a tour." Swiftstar led them to the warrior's den, "This is where the warriors sleep. They're the ones who hunt and protect our clan," then apprentice's, "They are the warriors in training," and the elder's den. "And these are the cats who cannot hunt or fight anymore. Hello, Speckletail." Swiftstar then pads over to a tall rock that juts out from the wall. "This is Tallrock. Here, I perform ceremonies to graduate kits to apprentices and apprentices to warriors. I will also make important announcements here." She flicks her tail towards a tunnel at the back of the cave. "That's my den. And the smaller tunnel next to it leads to the nursery."
Rowan blinked, slightly confused by the clan system but nodded otherwise. Most of the names were self explanatory so he had a pretty firm grip on what was what. After the tour finished he turned toward the Swiftclan leader, "So warriors hunt and fight... While we are here I can help hunt. And I do have experience in fighting as well. Dawn can stay with the other kittens so he doesn't get in the way." He offered.
"No! I want to be a warrior like you! Please Swiftcat, let me be a warrior too!" Dawn pleaded, ambition shining in his green orbs.
"Dawn, be respectful! And it's Swiftstar not Swiftcat!" Rowan hissed, burning with embarrassment.

Starfall
November 24th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Rosepaw let out a choked cry for help as she heard her mentor call for her "please, sweetnose." She whined, practically inaudable. The medicine cat apprentice was up to her neck in dirt, and she was sinking rapidly.

Coppermist padded out of the warriors den and spotted swiftstar and two other cats, the brown tom padded up to the trio and dipped his head in greeting "hello, nice to meet you my name's coppermist." He said, his golden eyes scanned the two cats as he lifted his head back up. The deputys greeting was xut short when he heard a kit wail. The tom quickly sprinted over to the nursery and picked up lunakit and began to lick the kits back, trying to warm the kit up.

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Swiftstar curls herself around the kit. "Shh, little one. You're safe. Hey, Rowan!" she calls to the loner, who is standing in the nursery entrance with his son peering curiously over his shoulder. SpiralTheRival
(oh shoot i posted my other post too late) "Yeah?" He called, rushing over. Dawn followed curiously.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 05:39 PM
"Get me a mouse from the freshkill pile. It's by the camp entrance." Swiftstar asks Rowan SpiralTheRival. She then looks at Coppermist starfall, who is licking the kit in an attempt to warm him up. "Coppermist! I'll take care of the kit, you go find Blackheart."

"Rosepaw!" Sweetnose cries, spotting her apprentice in a rabbit hole. "Here, I got you!" She grabs her apprentice's scruff, carefully pulling the small she-cat out of the hole. Finally, the apprentice pops out with a pained wail. "There!" Sweetnose says. "Are you okay?" starfall

(It's okay, happens to me all the time XD SpiralTheRival )

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 05:44 PM
"Get me a mouse from the freshkill pile. It's by the camp entrance." Swiftstar asks Rowan SpiralTheRival. She then looks at Coppermist starfall, who is licking the kit in an attempt to warm him up. "Coppermist! I'll take care of the kit, you go find Blackheart."

"Rosepaw!" Sweetnose cries, spotting her apprentice in a rabbit hole. "Here, I got you!" She grabs her apprentice's scruff, carefully pulling the small she-cat out of the hole. Finally, the apprentice pops out with a pained wail. "There!" Sweetnose says. "Are you okay?" starfall

(It's okay, happens to me all the time XD SpiralTheRival )

Rowan rushed off to the pile of prey and as instructed snatched a mouse off of it. His stomach rumbled with hunger but he knew the kit needed it more than him. "Here." He mewed to Coppermist, dropping it by the warrior and kit.
Dawn creeped forward and sniffed the kit. "What's wrong with her?" He asked with fear lining his voice.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Rowan rushed off to the pile of prey and as instructed snatched a mouse off of it. His stomach rumbled with hunger but he knew the kit needed it more than him. "Here." He mewed to Coppermist, dropping it by the warrior and kit.
Dawn creeped forward and sniffed the kit. "What's wrong with her?" He asked with fear lining his voice.

"Him," Swiftstar replied to the young tom. "And he's hungry. We found him abandoned in the grasslands shortly after sun-up. The queen who was taking care of him care seems to be missing." Swiftstar chews the mouse up into tiny pieces, then noses the smallest piece in front of the kit. "Here, little one." Yellowpotatoes

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Lunakit takes a bite and pushes it away and mews.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Lunakit takes a bite and pushes it away and mews.

Swiftstar sighs. "He needs milk. Come on, little one, please eat."

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Lunakit squeals and mews for blackheart.

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 05:58 PM
"Him," Swiftstar replied to the young tom. "And he's hungry. We found him abandoned in the grasslands shortly after sun-up. The queen who was taking care of him care seems to be missing." Swiftstar chews the mouse up into tiny pieces, then noses the smallest piece in front of the kit. "Here, little one." Yellowpotatoes
"Can I do anything?" Dawn pleaded, glancing at the young tom.
Rowan glanced at his son, feeling a bit of pride. He was happy that he wanted to help but he wasn't sure Swiftstar would trust a couple of loners.

Starfall
Coppermist nodded and sprinted out of the camp, the dark brown tom huffed as he ran around the territory. He spotted a she cat, thinking it was blackheart but realized it was just sweetnose ans rosepaw. The deputy senced the pain and anxiety from the two and he padded up to the pair "what's wrong?" He asked, flicking his tail back and fourth.

Rosepaw shook her head and continued to heavily breath, shuddering a sshe felt the blood rush to her head, and began to feel her paws once more "n-no not really. It hurts." She whined as she closed her eyes and continued to shudder.

Skyleap
Lunakit squeals and mews for blackheart.

Swiftstar begins to lick the protesting kit, not sure what else she can do.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Coppermist nodded and sprinted out of the camp, the dark brown tom huffed as he ran around the territory. He spotted a she cat, thinking it was blackheart but realized it was just sweetnose ans rosepaw. The deputy senced the pain and anxiety from the two and he padded up to the pair "what's wrong?" He asked, flicking his tail back and fourth.

Rosepaw shook her head and continued to heavily breath, shuddering a sshe felt the blood rush to her head, and began to feel her paws once more "n-no not really. It hurts." She whined as she closed her eyes and continued to shudder.

Sweetnose looks at the deputy. "She fell in a rabbit hole. She's in shock. I'll get her back to camp. Were you looking for us?"

Starfall
November 24th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Coppermist shook his head "noi was looking for blackheart, but you're needed just as badly." He said gruffly as he began to pad back to the camp.

Rosepaw blinked and flicked her ear. "I'm sorry i was suposed to go get the herbs for blackheart." She sighed and closed her eyes as she layed down, i'm not good enough to become medicine cat she thought to herself as she curled herself up into a little ball.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 06:22 PM
Coppermist shook his head "noi was looking for blackheart, but you're needed just as badly." He said gruffly as he began to pad back to the camp.

Rosepaw blinked and flicked her ear. "I'm sorry i was suposed to go get the herbs for blackheart." She sighed and closed her eyes as she layed down, i'm not good enough to become medicine cat she thought to herself as she curled herself up into a little ball.

"Go ahead and keep looking for her. We'll be alright." Sweetnose tells Coppermist. She then crouches in front of her apprentice. "Hey, c'mon, Rose. Anyone could have made that mistake, those holes move every day. Here, let's get you back to camp and cleaned up, then I'll go get the borage. Alright?" She stands, waiting for her apprentice to join her.

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 06:23 PM
Lunakit shivers and coughs. He meows and squeals loudly.

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Lunakit shivers and coughs. He meows and squeals loudly.
Dawn pushed his small frame to Lunakit's body and fluffs his fur to comfort and warm him. "Hey it's ok... Swiftstar's finding someone to help you." He soothed, not completely knowing if that was true.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Dawn pushed his small frame to Lunakit's body and fluffs his fur to comfort and warm him. "Hey it's ok... Swiftstar's finding someone to help you." He soothed, not completely knowing if that was true.

Swiftstar watches the trembling kit anxiously. Where is my sister? she wonders. She shifts her gaze to the young loner, who has huddled up next to Lunakit. Hm. He would make a good warrior. Both he and his father would, in fact.

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Lunakit starts to cry without his "mother" he kept shivering.

BlueLeg
November 24th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Can i join if its a yes sent me the forum ill fill it out ;3

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 06:38 PM
Can i join if its a yes sent me the forum ill fill it out ;3

(absolutely!
Name:
Personality:
Other Info(if any):)

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 06:40 PM
(I gtg be back in like five hours or somethin bye thanks for letting me join :rainbowllama:)

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 06:43 PM
(I gtg be back in like five hours or somethin bye thanks for letting me join :rainbowllama:)

(okay, thanks for letting us know, and thanks for joining!)

Starfall
November 24th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Rosepaw nodded and slowly picked herself up, stumbling over her own paws every once in a while as the two medicine cats padded back to camp. The ginger she cat kept her steady gaze infront of her refusing to look at her mentor even as they padded into camp. The medicine cat apprentice walked straight to the medicine cat den and into her nest.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Rosepaw nodded and slowly picked herself up, stumbling over her own paws every once in a while as the two medicine cats padded back to camp. The ginger she cat kept her steady gaze infront of her refusing to look at her mentor even as they padded into camp. The medicine cat apprentice walked straight to the medicine cat den and into her nest.

"Not so fast, young one." Sweetnose said as she followed her apprentice into the den. "Come here, let me get a proper look at you. How are you feeling?"

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Rowan left the medicine cat's den, his yellow gaze scanning the camp for Swiftstar. He wasn't very sure what to do, but something kept urging him to find a way to help. Dawn came out a few heartbeats later and pushed himself against his dads side.
"I couldn't do much to help that kit..." He mumbled.
"That's ok." Rowan nuzzled him, "You did what you could to help. I'm proud of you."

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Rowan left the medicine cat's den, his yellow gaze scanning the camp for Swiftstar. He wasn't very sure what to do, but something kept urging him to find a way to help. Dawn came out a few heartbeats later and pushed himself against his dads side.
"I couldn't do much to help that kit..." He mumbled.
"That's ok." Rowan nuzzled him, "You did what you could to help. I'm proud of you."

Swiftstar slid into the medicine den. "Sweetnose! I need your help with Lunakit when you have a moment." She notices Rosepaw's bedraggled state. "Are you okay, Rosepaw?"
Sweetnose brushes her tail over the apprentice's back. "She fell in a rabbit hole. I'll check on Lunakit in a moment."
Swiftstar nods and leaves the den. She notices Rowan and Dawn standing in the middle of camp, looking lost. "Rowan!" She bounds over to the loners.

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Swiftstar slid into the medicine den. "Sweetnose! I need your help with Lunakit when you have a moment." She notices Rosepaw's bedraggled state. "Are you okay, Rosepaw?"
Sweetnose brushes her tail over the apprentice's back. "She fell in a rabbit hole. I'll check on Lunakit in a moment."
Swiftstar nods and leaves the den. She notices Rowan and Dawn standing in the middle of camp, looking lost. "Rowan!" She bounds over to the loners.
He met the leaders gaze and gave a friendly smile, "Yes? Is there anything we can do?" Dawn's tail waved in the air, obviously already liking the clan.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 07:52 PM
He met the leaders gaze and gave a friendly smile, "Yes? Is there anything we can do?" Dawn's tail waved in the air, obviously already liking the clan.

"Well, I know you haven't been here long, but a statement from your son earlier got me thinking: how would you like to join the Clan? Keep in mind, we're not just wild cats. We have rules, all of which will be explained to you if you join." Swiftstar meowed, green eyes bright.

~Breadsticks~
November 24th, 2016, 07:54 PM
I'm gonna say Lillypaw is only blind in one eye)
Foxfoot supported Dragonpaw with walking into the camp, shaking her head, "I told you to keep your claws sheathed Dragonpaw." The she-cat had an eye closed as a long cut above her eye bled. "Um-Swiftstar?" She called her ears perked.
Dragonpaw limped beside his mentor, rolling his eyes, "I tried, but I was slipping and I thought we were on sand not the rocks.." He mewed sheepishly, looking over at Swiftstar as she slid into the medicine cat den then back out soon after.
Lillypaw looked over at Dragonpaw and when she got to her paws she gained a sharp glare from the tom. She sat down, staring at her paws. The young apprentice looked over at Rowan then her gaze landed on Dawn, an interested look on her face.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 08:01 PM
I'm gonna say Lillypaw is only blind in one eye)
Foxfoot supported Dragonpaw with walking into the camp, shaking her head, "I told you to keep your claws sheathed Dragonpaw." The she-cat had an eye closed as a long cut above her eye bled. "Um-Swiftstar?" She called her ears perked.
Dragonpaw limped beside his mentor, rolling his eyes, "I tried, but I was slipping and I thought we were on sand not the rocks.." He mewed sheepishly, looking over at Swiftstar as she slid into the medicine cat den then back out soon after.
Lillypaw looked over at Dragonpaw and when she got to her paws she gained a sharp glare from the tom. She sat down, staring at her paws. The young apprentice looked over at Rowan then her gaze landed on Dawn, an interested look on her face.

Sweetnose peered at the warrior's wound. "Looks like a clean scratch, at least." She then looks at Dragonpaw's broken claw. "Hm. I'll get some herbs for you two." She slid into the herb store and returned with dock and cobwebs. She takes care of the wounds quickly and efficiently.

Swiftstar watches her sister work, a swell of pride sweeping over her. "Be more careful, you two." she says to mentor and apprentice. She turns back to Rowan and Dawn. "Well?"

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Sweetnose peered at the warrior's wound. "Looks like a clean scratch, at least." She then looks at Dragonpaw's broken claw. "Hm. I'll get some herbs for you two." She slid into the herb store and returned with dock and cobwebs. She takes care of the wounds quickly and efficiently.

Swiftstar watches her sister work, a swell of pride sweeping over her. "Be more careful, you two." she says to mentor and apprentice. She turns back to Rowan and Dawn. "Well?"
Rowan bursted with pride, knowing she was refering to Dawn helping the scared kit. He glanced at his son seeing his usual cocky 'you're welcome' look shining in his eyes. This'll be perfect for us, no more running, and no more fearing that I'll lose him like I lost Vixen... "We'd be honored to join. Thank you Swiftstar." He purred happily, "Will I be a warrior?" Rowan asked curiously.
"Will I be a warrior?!" Dawn bounced with excitement.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Rowan bursted with pride, knowing she was refering to Dawn helping the scared kit. He glanced at his son seeing his usual cocky 'you're welcome' look shining in his eyes. This'll be perfect for us, no more running, and no more fearing that I'll lose him like I lost Vixen... "We'd be honored to join. Thank you Swiftstar." He purred happily, "Will I be a warrior?" Rowan asked curiously.
"Will I be a warrior?!" Dawn bounced with excitement.

Swiftstar peered at Dawn. "You're a bit young still. I think you'll be an apprentice, so that you can learn properly. And Rowan, you will be a warrior. I'll hold your ceremonies later today."

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Swiftstar peered at Dawn. "You're a bit young still. I think you'll be an apprentice, so that you can learn properly. And Rowan, you will be a warrior. I'll hold your ceremonies later today."
Dawn huffed in disappointment before Rowan flicked his ears, Be respectful! Dawn knew by his dad's narrowed eyes that he was being scolded. Rolling his green eyes he dipped his head. "Ok Swiftstar."
Rowan nodded, "Thank you." He met the leaders gaze, his orbs clouded with gratitude. All throughout their journey he feared that his son may not make it and now the wild cats- no, Swiftclan had saved them. He bent down and groomed Dawn's russet pelt, wanting him to look good for their ceremony into the clan.

~Breadsticks~
November 24th, 2016, 08:22 PM

Dragonpaw sat down, "Thanks Sweetnose." He said, giving her a smile. The tom turned to his mentor and gave a small laugh, bumping her with his shoulder, "Better look out or I'll get you again." He purred, flicking his tail playfully.
Foxfoot gave a laugh, bumping him back, "Oh no, I'm terrified." She purred, smiling at her apprentice. The warrior turned, giving Sweetnose a small nod, "Is he still able to train while that heals?"
Lillypaw gave a small giggle and trotted over to Swiftstar, "So, they'll be joining us?"

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Dawn huffed in disappointment before Rowan flicked his ears, Be respectful! Dawn knew by his dad's narrowed eyes that he was being scolded. Rolling his green eyes he dipped his head. "Ok Swiftstar."
Rowan nodded, "Thank you." He met the leaders gaze, his orbs clouded with gratitude. All throughout their journey he feared that his son may not make it and now the wild cats- no, Swiftclan had saved them. He bent down and groomed Dawn's russet pelt, wanting him to look good for their ceremony into the clan.

Swiftstar dipped her head, then padded towards her den, exhausted.

Starfall
November 24th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Rosepaw shuddered and shook her head when sweetnose asked if she was hurt "n-no i'm fine, just shaken." She said and wrapped her tail around her paws

Coppermist padded into camp, his fur ruffled, his breathing ragged, the deputy ran all around the terriory to try and find the queen. The dark brown tom padded up to swiftstar, slower than usual and shook his head "i'm sorry, i couldn't fing blackheart." He panted, hiw words dripped with exaustion, the tom hung his head as he tried to catch his breath, coughing every few seconds.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Dragonpaw sat down, "Thanks Sweetnose." He said, giving her a smile. The tom turned to his mentor and gave a small laugh, bumping her with his shoulder, "Better look out or I'll get you again." He purred, flicking his tail playfully.
Foxfoot gave a laugh, bumping him back, "Oh no, I'm terrified." She purred, smiling at her apprentice. The warrior turned, giving Sweetnose a small nod, "Is he still able to train while that heals?"
Lillypaw gave a small giggle and trotted over to Swiftstar, "So, they'll be joining us?"

Sweetnose flicks back an ear. "I would recommend a day off from training, then just be very careful." she says to the mentor.

Swiftstar smothers a purr at the apprentice's fascination with the young loner. "Yes, they will. I'll be holding their ceremony later today."

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Rosepaw shuddered and shook her head when sweetnose asked if she was hurt "n-no i'm fine, just shaken." She said and wrapped her tail around her paws

Coppermist padded into camp, his fur ruffled, his breathing ragged, the deputy ran all around the terriory to try and find the queen. The dark brown tom padded up to swiftstar, slower than usual and shook his head "i'm sorry, i couldn't fing blackheart." He panted, hiw words dripped with exaustion, the tom hung his head as he tried to catch his breath, coughing every few seconds.

"Here, Rosepaw." Sweetnose nosed some poppy seeds to her apprentice. "Get some rest."

Swiftstar's ear flicked back, and her green eyes filled with concern. "Well, I hope she's alright...I'm going into my den for a moment to rest. We will be holding warrior and apprentice ceremonies for the loners later on. Run them through the rules, the code, and everything else they need to know."

~Breadsticks~
November 24th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Sweetnose flicks back an ear. "I would recommend a day off from training, then just be very careful." she says to the mentor.

Swiftstar smothers a purr at the apprentice's fascination with the young loner. "Yes, they will. I'll be holding their ceremony later today."
Lillypaw gave Swiftstar a sheepish grin then turned back to the pair, "I'm Lillypaw." She purred, giving the pair a small smile.
Foxfoot gave her a nod, "Thank you, come on Dragonpaw, you need rest." The warrior helped him up, rolling her eyes, and lead him to the apprentice den.
Dragonpaw gave her an embarrassed look, "I'm fine.." He murmured, although he knew it was a lie.

Starfall
November 24th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Rosepaw nodded and licked up the seeds, within a few moments the she cat was sleeping, her steady breathing echoed in the walls of the medicine cat den.

Coppermist nodded and looked at the two rouges "hello, now as i have said before, my name is coppermist, i am the deputy of swiftclan. Now here is the rules, and the warrior code that we clan cats live by." He said and explianed the rules and code of conduct. After a few moments tne tom dipped his head, indicating that he was done. The brown deputys golden eyes gleamed with slight excitement "any questions?" He asked as he looked the two over.

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 08:42 PM
TheBread
Dawn examined Lillypaw curiously, "I'm Dawn!" He purred happily and puffed out his chest, "I'm going to be a warrior!" He boasted.

starfall
Rowan dipped his head in greeting to Coppermist. He listened intently, flashing Dawn a look to listen when he was chatting with the apprentice. After the he had finished the ginger tom nodded, "I think I've got it. Do we have any contested borders?" He asked, picturing himself fighting with another cat over territory.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Swiftstar curls up in her den for a quick nap before the ceremonies.

Starfall
November 24th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Coppermist shook his head "no, it seems not, we seem to be the only clan out here." He stated "so no need to worry, but there are a few foxes maybe a badger or two, and rouges." He said as he gave rowan a small reasuring smile before dipping his head "thank you and good luck." He said and padded over to a shaded corner and gently layed himself down, letting out a soft huff as he layed his head on his paws and observed the camp, making sure everything was in order as swiftstar slept.

~Breadsticks~
November 24th, 2016, 09:02 PM
TheBread
Dawn examined Lillypaw curiously, "I'm Dawn!" He purred happily and puffed out his chest, "I'm going to be a warrior!" He boasted.

starfall
Rowan dipped his head in greeting to Coppermist. He listened intently, flashing Dawn a look to listen when he was chatting with the apprentice. After the he had finished the ginger tom nodded, "I think I've got it. Do we have any contested borders?" He asked, picturing himself fighting with another cat over territory.
Lillypaw smiled, "I like your name, and I'm going to be a warrior too." She purred, then flicked her tail at Dragonpaw, "Same with little old grumpy tom over there." She joked, smiling at Dawn.
Foxfoot spoke to Dragonpaw for a moment then padded away.
The tom stared at his paws, blushing.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Swiftstar padded out of her den feeling refreshed and leapt onto the Tallrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a meeting!"

~Breadsticks~
November 24th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Foxfoot padded over, looking at her leader expectantly.
Dragonpaw limped over and sat by his mentor quietly.
Lillypaw smiled at Dawn and Rowan, "Want to sit by me?" She asked, not waiting for a response as she trotted over and sat, wrapping her tail around her haunches.

Starfall
November 24th, 2016, 09:09 PM
Coppermist picked himself up with a grunt and padded sluggishly over to tall rock and sat himself down. The deputy looked up at swiftstar and awated her announcement,sitting by himself on the opposite end of tallrock.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 09:10 PM
(uh-oh, Spiral is inactive right now...i have to get off in 20 mins...)

Starfall
November 24th, 2016, 09:15 PM
(Uh oh lol welp let's just finish this in the morning)

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 24th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Lunakit starts to cry without his "mother" he kept shivering.

Blackheart raced into the camp and into the Nursery. "I'm sorry I left, I'm back now." She tried to comfort Lunakit.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 09:23 PM
(alright. the ceremony will be conducted in the morning, then. SpiralTheRival
until then, i'm going to bed. you all can keep rping on here if you want and ignore the Tallrock call, or you can leave the thread until i get back. starfall is deputy, which means she's also vice admin, so she'll handle join requests when i'm not here. if neither of us are here, the requests wait until i or she see them. Good night!)

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 09:46 PM
(Oh sorry! Yeah let's continue in the morning ^^ here's my post before i go to bed)
"Thanks, I like you're name too!" Dawn purred, happy to sit by Lillypaw. Wow, I'm already making friends! I just hope everyone else can accept me. He gazed up at the stone that Swiftstar stood at, eagerly waiting.
Rowan was delighted to see his son accept the clan and already make a friend. He looked at the tallrock, hoping he made the right decision. I hope they accept him. Rowan knew he would fight off any cat that had the intention of hurting his son, Dawn didn't know this.

~Breadsticks~
November 25th, 2016, 04:32 AM
Lillypaw smiled as Dawn sat next to her, wondering who his mentor was going to be.
Dragonpaw glanced over at Lillypaw and Dawn, his ears flat against his head. The tom turned away, giving a small sigh.
Foxfoot rolled her eyes at her apprentice, "Way to be subtle." She purred jokingly.

Starfall
November 25th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Coppermist twiched his nose and wrapped his tail neatly around his paws, the deputy wondered who swiftstar was going to pick for dawns mentor...he wondered what Rowan and dawns warrior names were going to be.

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 10:21 AM
( starfall can coppermist be dawn's mentor? i only have one other active warrior available, and he's hasn't gotten back to me)

Starfall
November 25th, 2016, 10:24 AM
( Skyleap yah that sounds nice, I'm sure coppermist would love that)

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 10:26 AM
( starfall sounds good. i'll be leaving in a couple of hours to go to the movies. if SpiralTheRival is back before then i'll do the ceremonies, if not i'll do it when i get back.)

Starfall
November 25th, 2016, 10:28 AM
Skyleap kk)

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 10:30 AM
( starfall until then just hang tight, i'll mention everyone when it's time for the ceremony)

Starfall
November 25th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Skyleap kk

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2016, 10:37 AM
Lunakit wakes up and mewls for his mom so he can nurse. He nudges his mom to wake up.

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2016, 10:49 AM
Lunakit manages to open his eyes for the first time and see the world. He saw his so called "mother" and he saw the cave. He mewls.

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Lunakit stands up and slowly one step at a time walks out of the the cave and sees the camp he sees swiftstar and others he didn't know. He mews at them and tries to get their attention. He starts to walk out of camp when no one was watching not like anyone noticed him.

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Lunakit stands up and slowly one step at a time walks out of the the cave and sees the camp he sees swiftstar and others he didn't know. He mews at them and tries to get their attention. He starts to walk out of camp when no one was watching not like anyone noticed him.

Swiftstar notices the small black kit waddling towards the entrance to the camp. "Lunakit!" she bounds towards the escaping kit and grabs him by the scruff, then carries him back to the nursery. "Stay here, little one, where it's safe."

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Lunakit meows and starts to walk out again.

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 11:27 AM
Lunakit meows and starts to walk out again.

Swiftstar quickly moved in front of the kit. "Uh-uh. You stay here. Where's your mother? Blackheart!" AshtonTheRavenclaw

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Lunakit walks around the nursery mewling.

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 11:37 AM

Swiftstar snags an old ball of moss from the corner and tosses it towards the kit. "Lunakit, catch!"

ConfusedCas
November 25th, 2016, 12:38 PM
(Alrighty im back! Ready to start the ceremonies when you are Skyleap)

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Swiftstar leaped onto the Tallrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a Clan meeting!"

SpiralTheRival
starfall
Spinny
AshtonTheRavenclaw
TheBread
Yellowpotatoes

Starfall
November 25th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Coppermist was already sitting at the bottom of tallrock when swiftstar called for the clan meeting. The deputy perked his ears and turned his golden gaze upon the she cat, awaiting for her to announce the news.

Rosepaw stumbled out of the medicine cat den, still a little grogy as she turned her attention to their clan leader.

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 12:58 PM
(i need to go ahead and do the full ceremony in one post, I have to leave soon SpiralTheRival , just answer with the customary response with your characters, and include the shoulder lick and etc. sorry that it has to be so quick and abrupt.)

Swiftstar looks at Rowan. "I, Swiftstar, leader of SwiftClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has not trained like our normal warriors, but I see the heart of a warrior in him, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.
"Rowan, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Rowan, from this moment you will be known as Thunderstep. StarClan honors your courage and heart, and we welcome you as a full warrior of SwiftClan."

"Dawn, you have decided to learn the ways of a warrior, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Dawnpaw. Your mentor will be Coppermist. I hope Coppermist will pass down all he knows on to you."

"Coppermist starfall , you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training, and you have shown yourself to be strong and loyal. You will be the mentor of Dawnpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Dawnpaw."

Starfall
November 25th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Coppermist felt his heart beat quickly in his chest when swiftstar announced that dawnpaw would become his apprentice. The brown tom stepped forward and looked at dawnpaw, multiple unexplainable emotions danced in his golden orbs as he watched the young tom bound forward 'she has so much faith in me, and now i will try my hardest to make sure that dawnpaw becomes one of swiftclans greatest warriors' he thought as he watched dawnpaw with an emotionless face.

Rosepaw began to chant thunderstep, the she cat felt giddy and excited two more members of the family,two more friends' she thought to herself and began to purr loudly.

ConfusedCas
November 25th, 2016, 01:06 PM
(i need to go ahead and do the full ceremony in one post, I have to leave soon SpiralTheRival , just answer with the customary response with your characters, and include the shoulder lick and etc. sorry that it has to be so quick and abrupt.)

Swiftstar looks at Rowan. "I, Swiftstar, leader of SwiftClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has not trained like our normal warriors, but I see the heart of a warrior in him, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.
"Rowan, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Rowan, from this moment you will be known as Thunderstep. StarClan honors your courage and heart, and we welcome you as a full warrior of SwiftClan."

"Dawn, you have decided to learn the ways of a warrior, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Dawnpaw. Your mentor will be Coppermist. I hope Coppermist will pass down all he knows on to you."

"Coppermist starfall , you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training, and you have shown yourself to be strong and loyal. You will be the mentor of Dawnpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Dawnpaw."

Rowan stood tall, his chest puffed out, ready to become a warrior of Swiftclan. He didn't truly know the ways of wild cats yet but he was ready to prove himself and do all that he could to to keep Dawn safe and have a home. "I do." He spoke with a strong voice that echoed off the cave walls. Thunderstep... I like that! Thunderstep went up and licked Swiftstar's should, just muttering under his breath "thank you" before he went back to where he sat.
"Wow, Thunderstep! That sounds cool, I hope I get a name like-" Dawn cut himself short when Swiftstar said his name. I almost missed half of my own ceremony! Dawnpaw bounced over to Coppermist, not knowing that he was supposed to touch noses. "Can we start training right away?" He purred, eyes wide and bright with determination and ambition.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 25th, 2016, 01:06 PM
Blackheart sat near the Nursery, watching the ceremonies.

Speckletail watched the ceremonies from the elder's den.

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Swiftstar purrs as she watches the new members of SwiftClan meet their Clan mates as warrior and apprentice. They are good additions to the Clan.

(alright, I'm off to go see Fantastic Beasts. I'll be back later! starfall is in charge while I'm gone, as the deputy)

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 25th, 2016, 01:16 PM

"Lunakit!" Blackheart walked over to him and picked him up by the scruff. She headed into the Nursery with him since the ceremonies ended. She laid in her nest with Lunakit.

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2016, 01:27 PM
Lunakit mews and starts to fall asleep.

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Lunakit wakes up and waddles outside looking at everyone he knew and didn't know.

Starfall
November 25th, 2016, 01:48 PM
SpiralTheRival
coppermist chuckled at the apprentices actions and questioned "yes we may start now." He said, hiw words were laced with amusement. The brown tom bagan to pad off to the territory, he flicked his tail mentioning for his new apprentice to follow. "We'll start by teaching you the basics, first hunting." The deputy said and got into a crouching position "like this." He stated then got up and waited for dawnpaw to copy his stance.

Silhouettes
November 25th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Name: Minnowpaw
Description: Small silver tabby she-cat with a bushy tail and pale blue eyes.
Personality: Quiet, adventurous, though can sometimes have a "sour" attitude.
Other: Is it fine if Minnowpaw was found and "adopted" into the clan? I honestly don't want to go into the trouble of making a whole family for her.

ConfusedCas
November 25th, 2016, 02:11 PM
SpiralTheRival
coppermist chuckled at the apprentices actions and questioned "yes we may start now." He said, hiw words were laced with amusement. The brown tom bagan to pad off to the territory, he flicked his tail mentioning for his new apprentice to follow. "We'll start by teaching you the basics, first hunting." The deputy said and got into a crouching position "like this." He stated then got up and waited for dawnpaw to copy his stance.
He bounced with excitement ready to follow. He raced up to his father, "I'm going to go train now! Bye Rowa- I mean Thunderstep!"
Thunderstep purred with amusement, "Don't keep coppermist waiting."
Dawnpaw bounded after his mentor into Swiftclan territory. He watched the brown tom caefully and mimicked his stance with a low crouch. "Like this?" Rowan taught me a bit of this on our journey... But they territory here looks so different!

Starfall
November 25th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Other: Is it fine if Minnowpaw was found and "adopted" into the clan? I honestly don't want to go into the trouble of making a whole family for her.
Accepted welcome to swiftclan, and that is just fine, if you'd like coppermist could be her father

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 25th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Lunakit wakes up and waddles outside looking at everyone he knew and didn't know.

Blackheart followed him. "Where are you going?" She asked, making sure he didn't go anywhere.

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 06:22 PM

(Welcome to SwiftClan! I rp as Swiftstar and Sweetnose, the medicine cat.)

~Breadsticks~
November 25th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Foxfoot yawned and stood up, padding over to Dragonpaw, "Come on, time for training." Without waiting for a response she turned and lead him out of camp, her head and tail raised. She flicked an ear in a quick greeting as she passed Thunderstep.
Dragonpaw scrambled after his mentor, still slightly limping. "Alright." He meowed, his ears flat against his head. The apprentice turned to Thunderstep and waved his tail before following his mentor out of camp.

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Foxfoot yawned and stood up, padding over to Dragonpaw, "Come on, time for training." Without waiting for a response she turned and lead him out of camp, her head and tail raised. She flicked an ear in a quick greeting as she passed Thunderstep.
Dragonpaw scrambled after his mentor, still slightly limping. "Alright." He meowed, his ears flat against his head. The apprentice turned to Thunderstep and waved his tail before following his mentor out of camp.

"Be carefull with that foot, Dragonpaw!" Sweetnose called from her den as they left.

~Breadsticks~
November 25th, 2016, 08:10 PM
"Be carefull with that foot, Dragonpaw!" Sweetnose called from her den as they left.
Dragonpaw waved his tail in order to signal that he had heard her. The two finally made it to the shore and he sighed but slid into the water, letting it reach to his shoulders.
Foxfoot padded in at the same height and growled, "Attack me." She dodged to the side as Dragonpaw pounced messily at her. "No, push off the rocks, not sand." She snarled, her ears flat against her head. The apprentice pushed off the rocks and hooked his mentor with unsheathed claws, his eyes filled with fire as she fell in the water. When she shot upward she snarled and pounced, slamming him into the rocks and holding him under for a few moments before letting him up and stalking out of the water, "Practice swimming then get back to camp." Foxfoot spat, heading back to camp. Dragonpaw padded out of the water, shaking himself off and sitting with only his paws submerged in the water.

ConfusedCas
November 25th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Dragonpaw waved his tail in order to signal that he had heard her. The two finally made it to the shore and he sighed but slid into the water, letting it reach to his shoulders.
Foxfoot padded in at the same height and growled, "Attack me." She dodged to the side as Dragonpaw pounced messily at her. "No, push off the rocks, not sand." She snarled, her ears flat against her head. The apprentice pushed off the rocks and hooked his mentor with unsheathed claws, his eyes filled with fire as she fell in the water. When she shot upward she snarled and pounced, slamming him into the rocks and holding him under for a few moments before letting him up and stalking out of the water, "Practice swimming then get back to camp." Foxfoot spat, heading back to camp. Dragonpaw padded out of the water, shaking himself off and sitting with only his paws submerged in the water.
Thunderstep watched the two leave the camp and decided to follow with a curious twitch of his ginger ear. He waited till they were out of side then followed the cat scent trail that was left. Soon I'll be able to know each cat by smell. He could remember his mate, Vixen, and her scent. It was fresh oak mixed with the fresh prey that she usually hunted. The tom knew he would get to know each and every cat by scent and easily remember them. Thunderstep jumped out of the way as the cat scent got stronger, telling him they were on their way back. I still have loner scent, they'll smell me! Without thinking we slithered into a hole, that had a very faint scent of rabbit. He blinked with confusion when he just saw Foxfoot return. After the tom had past Thunderstep scrambled out of the hole. He continued on the trail the two had gone on until he arrived at a clearing with water running beside it. "Dragonpaw?" I hope I got his name right. Coppermist had quickly told him each cats name but it seemed to get confusing.

~Breadsticks~
November 25th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Thunderstep watched the two leave the camp and decided to follow with a curious twitch of his ginger ear. He waited till they were out of side then followed the cat scent trail that was left. Soon I'll be able to know each cat by smell. He could remember his mate, Vixen, and her scent. It was fresh oak mixed with the fresh prey that she usually hunted. The tom knew he would get to know each and every cat by scent and easily remember them. Thunderstep jumped out of the way as the cat scent got stronger, telling him they were on their way back. I still have loner scent, they'll smell me! Without thinking we slithered into a hole, that had a very faint scent of rabbit. He blinked with confusion when he just saw Foxfoot return. After the tom had past Thunderstep scrambled out of the hole. He continued on the trail the two had gone on until he arrived at a clearing with water running beside it. "Dragonpaw?" I hope I got his name right. Coppermist had quickly told him each cats name but it seemed to get confusing.
Dragonpaw whipped around, the water sloshing around his paws causing him to fall. The tom picked himself up, shook out his pelt and asked, "Yes Thunderstep?" The apprentice flicked his tail, brushing it against the water slightly. He sat back down, New cat.. Still smells like loner hah.. shaking his head he gave the tom a small smile.

Starfall
November 25th, 2016, 09:03 PM
SpiralTheRival
Coppermist nodded and crouched once again, his tail flicking back and fourth "yes perfect now, pretend that that twig is a mouse. You creep forward and once you get close enough you pounce on I think and either break it's neck or bite it's neck to kill it quickly." He said and lifted himself back up, turning his golden gaze back to dawnpaw "think you can do that?" He asked, his deep voice echoed in the empty hollow.

Starfall
November 25th, 2016, 09:09 PM
Rosepaw padded out of the medicine cat den and padded out into the territory. The she cat spotted thunderstep and dragonpaw, smiling the dark ginger she cat padded up to the two "hello." She chirped, her green eyes gleamed with happiness "whatcha doin?" She asked as she looked at the two, her tail flicking back and fourth as the medicine cat awaited an answer.

ConfusedCas
November 25th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Dragonpaw whipped around, the water sloshing around his paws causing him to fall. The tom picked himself up, shook out his pelt and asked, "Yes Thunderstep?" The apprentice flicked his tail, brushing it against the water slightly. He sat back down, New cat.. Still smells like loner hah.. shaking his head he gave the tom a small smile.
"What're you doing out here?" He asked, more out of curiosity than fear. "Why did Foxfoot leave?" He looked back at the trail which the tom had stalked back on. "Also, why're in water?" A flash of amusement entered his voice before he bounded down and splashed into the sparkling liquid. "Yikes it's cold!" Thunderstep shivered and shook the droplets from his pelt, but his paws that were still dunked in the water remained soaked. His ears twitched up, "Hello! Rosepaw, was it?" starfall

~Breadsticks~
November 25th, 2016, 09:38 PM
"What're you doing out here?" He asked, more out of curiosity than fear. "Why did Foxfoot leave?" He looked back at the trail which the tom had stalked back on. "Also, why're in water?" A flash of amusement entered his voice before he bounded down and splashed into the sparkling liquid. "Yikes it's cold!" Thunderstep shivered and shook the droplets from his pelt, but his paws that were still dunked in the water remained soaked. His ears twitched up, "Hello! Rosepaw, was it?"
Dragonpaw smiled and gave Rosepaw a nod, "Hey Rosepaw." He then turned to Thunderstep, "Oh-uh.. We were battle training in the water but she slipped and a sharp rock cut her ear so she went back to see Sweetnose.." The apprentice lied, giving him a small smile.
Foxfoot trotted into camp, "Sweetnose?"She called and waited outside the medicine cat's den.

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2016, 10:03 PM
Blackheart followed him. "Where are you going?" She asked, making sure he didn't go anywhere.
Lunakit mewed and continues to waddle. Towards the lake.

Starfall
November 25th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Rosepaw nodded at thunderstep "correct...now what are you two doing? We're cats not fish." She giggled as she carefully made her way down into the water with the two toms, dipping her paw in then quickly pulling it out "goodness that is cold." She said and shivered sitting herself on the shore "I'll stay on land thank you very much." She said and wrapped her tail neatly around her paws.

~Breadsticks~
November 25th, 2016, 10:11 PM
"Foxfoot wanted to do water combat." Dragonpaw said simply, shrugging at her comment about the water, "It's not too bad." He gained a small smirk and purred, "So, you'd prefer land?" He splashed Rosepaw, just barely getting her belly fur as he grinned.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 25th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Lunakit mewed and continues to waddle. Towards the lake.

Blackheart picked up Lunakit and took him back into the nursery. "You can't go out of the camp." She told him.

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Blackheart picked up Lunakit and took him back into the nursery. "You can't go out of the camp." She told him.
Lunakit squeals and shakes he starts to have a little fit.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 25th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Name:NightDawn
Rank(Warrior, Queen, Apprentice, Kit, Elder):Warrior
Appearance(you may provide a picture, but please also type out details such as scars, unique marks, etc.): Broad sholdered, small, tough skinned, long furred black cat with white spots all over her back and bright blue eyes with claw scars
Personality: Nice toward familiar cats but mean to strangers, loving, caring, loyal, smart, and strong, but hot headed
Family/Mate/Kits(if making multiple characters that are related):None
Other Info(if any):Wants to have a friend

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 25th, 2016, 10:23 PM
Lunakit squeals and shakes he starts to have a little fit.

"Don't be like that, It isn't safe outside of camp." Blackheart explained to Lunakit softly. "Why do you want to go out there anyways?" She asked him.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 25th, 2016, 10:26 PM
NightDawn slips fom the shadows and into camp
" I hope they accept me." She thinks

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Lunakit mews and looks toward the other cats. He shakes a bit then gives up.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 25th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Lunakit mews and looks toward the other cats. He shakes a bit then gives up.
NightDawn looks at the kit and meows
"Wheres your leader?" in a soft voice

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2016, 10:31 PM
NightDawn looks at the kit and meows
"Wheres your leader?" in a soft voice
Lunakit looks towards the high rock and mews.

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 10:32 PM
Name:NightDawn
Rank(Warrior, Queen, Apprentice, Kit, Elder):Warrior
Appearance(you may provide a picture, but please also type out details such as scars, unique marks, etc.): Broad sholdered, small, tough skinned, long furred black cat with white spots all over her back and bright blue eyes with claw scars
Personality: Nice toward familiar cats but mean to strangers, loving, caring, loyal, smart, and strong, but hot headed
Family/Mate/Kits(if making multiple characters that are related):None
Other Info(if any):Wants to have a friend
(welcome to SwiftClan! sorry about the wait, i was watching a movie)

Swiftstar slips out of her den and notices a small black and white she-cat near the nursery. She pads over to the strange cat. "Excuse me. You're in the SwiftClan camp."

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 25th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Lunakit looks towards the high rock and mews.

DONT MIND THIS

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 25th, 2016, 10:34 PM
"Im sorry for intruding. I just really want to join your clan!" she looks around,
"Please im all alone."

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 10:36 PM
"Im sorry for intruding. I just reallywant to join your clan!'

Swiftstar stifles a purr at the she-cat's eagerness. "Is that so? What is your name?"

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 25th, 2016, 10:38 PM
Ummm Night I guess that's what my mother called me

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Ummm Night I guess that's what my mother called me

"I see. Well, we just took in a couple of new cats, a warrior and an apprentice. You can join them in learning the ways of the Clan...Nightdawn." Swiftstar dips her head to the newly named warrior. "Where are you from?"

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 25th, 2016, 10:46 PM
Well, There was a cave behind twolegplace that my mother and I lived in before she got killed.

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Well, There was a cave behind twolegplace that my mother and I lived in before she got killed.

"Twolegplace?" Swiftstar exclaimed. She'd heard stories of the strange furless creatures with their odd dens and shiny monsters, and how they sometimes kept cats in those big square dens. "There are no Twolegs around here. You must have travelled far."

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 25th, 2016, 10:51 PM
"Now that I think of it, it was!" she looked at her new leader,
"What happens to me now?"

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Lunakit walks out and sees the new cat he meows and nudges him/her. (Idk)

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 25th, 2016, 10:55 PM
Lunakit walks out and sees the new cat he meows and nudges him/her. (Idk)

looks down
"oh hello little one!" she meows crouching down,
"Thanks for your big help just now. Whats your name?"

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2016, 10:57 PM
looks down
"oh hello little one!" she meows crouching down,
"Thanks for your big help just now. Whats your name?"
Lunakit mews and squeals.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 25th, 2016, 10:59 PM
Lunakit mews and squeals.

"Oh no did I scare you?"

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Lunakit nods head and mews. He looks at swiftstar and mews at her.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 25th, 2016, 11:01 PM
Lunakit nods head and mews. He looks at swiftstar and mews at him.

Also looks at SwiftStar
" Is she yours?" she asked

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 25th, 2016, 11:06 PM
SwiftStars offline

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Also looks at SwiftStar
" Is she yours?" she asked

(ACK SORRY FELL ASLEEP)

Swiftstar shakes her head. "We found him abandoned in the grasslands a couple of days ago. Now, go ahead and get situated in camp. The warriors den is right across the cave. Get some rest. Coppermist, my deputy, will go over everything you need to know in the morning. Now, I'm off to bed." She then looks at Lunakit. "Go on back to your mother, little one. It's time to get some sleep."

(I guess I should hit the hay. I'll be back in the morning! Sorry again for the late responses)

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 25th, 2016, 11:16 PM
(ACK SORRY FELL ASLEEP)

Swiftstar shakes her head. "We found him abandoned in the grasslands a couple of days ago. Now, go ahead and get situated in camp. The warriors den is right across the cave. Get some rest. Coppermist, my deputy, will go over everything you need to know in the morning. Now, I'm off to bed." She then looks at Lunakit. "Go on back to your mother, little one. It's time to get some sleep."

(I guess I should hit the hay. I'll be back in the morning! Sorry again for the late responses)

np

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2016, 11:18 PM
Lunakit walks into the nursery and gets nursed by his mother. He falls asleep
(C u guys tommorow.

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2016, 11:32 PM
Lunakit nudges his mother and coughs he tries to get warm but she is not around him. He shivers and then tries to go back to sleep.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 25th, 2016, 11:44 PM
Lunakit nudges his mother and coughs he tries to get warm but she is not around him. He shivers and then tries to go back to sleep.

NightDawn enters the den
"Lunakit? Are you there?" she whispers.

ConfusedCas
November 25th, 2016, 11:53 PM
SpiralTheRival
Coppermist nodded and crouched once again, his tail flicking back and fourth "yes perfect now, pretend that that twig is a mouse. You creep forward and once you get close enough you pounce on I think and either break it's neck or bite it's neck to kill it quickly." He said and lifted himself back up, turning his golden gaze back to dawnpaw "think you can do that?" He asked, his deep voice echoed in the empty hollow.
He nodded and dropped his small frame into a low crouch. His green eyes flashed suddenly changing the twig into a mouse. Dawnpaw got close, his pawsteps slightly loud and clumsy. Once he was close enough for a leap he lunged forwards and pinned the branch, snapping it in half. "How was that?"

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 12:01 AM
NightDawn enters the den
"Lunakit? Are you there?" she whispers.
Lunakit mews and looks over at nightdawn.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 12:14 AM
Lunakit mews and looks over at nightdawn.

"Hey, are you cold" she asks as she silently pads over

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 08:42 AM
Swiftstar pads out of her den and stretches, then looks around the camp.

Sweetnose is in the medicine den storage space, organizing.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 09:02 AM
"Hey, are you cold" she asks as she silently pads over

"Who are you?" Blackheart asked Nightdawn. She blocked Nightdawn so she wouldn't go to Lunakit.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 09:05 AM
"Oh im new,"she meowed
"My names NightDawn"

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 09:08 AM
"Oh im new,"she meowed
"My names NightDawn"

"Oh, hi. I'm Blackheart, and this is Lunakit." She moved out of the way so Lunakit could come. "So what brings you to our clan?" She asked.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 09:10 AM
Well my mother died when I was 5 moons old so I set out on my own and came here

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Well my mother died when I was 5 moons old so I set out on my own and came here

"Oh okay, well welcome to Swiftclan." Blackheart mewed.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 09:15 AM
"Thanks," she meowed

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 09:15 AM
Swiftstar pads over to Nightdawn and Blackheart. "Blackheart. How is Lunakit?"

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Swiftstar pads over to Nightdawn and Blackheart. "Blackheart. How is Lunakit?"

"He's okay, he's been sleeping and mewling a lot though." Blackheart told Swiftstar.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 09:20 AM
"How old is he?" she asked

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 09:25 AM
"How old is he?" she asked

"I'm not sure, we found him out in the territory." Blackheart explained simply.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 09:27 AM
"Oh" she meowed watching him play

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 09:35 AM
"Sweetnose said he's barely a moon. How's his cough?" Swiftstar meows.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 09:44 AM
"Sweetnose said he's barely a moon. How's his cough?" Swiftstar meows.

"He has been coughing a bit, but not as much as before." Blackheart told Swiftstar.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Swiftstar nods. "Good. I'll let Sweetnose know to give him more herbs to help. He should be healthy as a hare in no time." Swiftstar pads away to the medicine den. "Sweetnose!"

Sweetnose pokes her head out of herb storage and purrs a greeting when she sees her sister. "Swiftstar! Good to see you."

"Blackheart says that Lunakit's cough is getting better. Could you give him cough herbs for today?"

Sweetnose nods. "Certainly!" She gets the tansy and honey from her newly organized store and runs over to the nursery. "Hello, Blackheart. I have herbs for Lunakit."

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Swiftstar nods. "Good. I'll let Sweetnose know to give him more herbs to help. He should be healthy as a hare in no time." Swiftstar pads away to the medicine den. "Sweetnose!"

Sweetnose pokes her head out of herb storage and purrs a greeting when she sees her sister. "Swiftstar! Good to see you."

"Blackheart says that Lunakit's cough is getting better. Could you give him cough herbs for today?"

Sweetnose nods. "Certainly!" She gets the tansy and honey from her newly organized store and runs over to the nursery. "Hello, Blackheart. I have herbs for Lunakit."

"Thank you, Sweetnose." Blackheart mewed, taking the herbs. She put them in front of Lunakit. "Here, Lunakit. Eat these. They will make you feel better." She mewed softly.

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 10:28 AM
Lunakit eats them a little bite each time. He finishes and lays down and looks like a fur ball.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Sweetnose purrs, watching the kit. "He'll be a strong warrior, I can already tell."