PDA

View Full Version : SwiftClan - new, open Clan!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 10:34 AM
Lunakit eats them a little bite each time. He finishes and lays down and looks like a fur ball.

Blackheart watched Lunakit with happiness in her eyes.

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Lunakit stands up and waddles around he mews.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 10:42 AM
"Well, let's take a look at you, Blackheart. Lie down, stomach out." Sweetnose says to the queen.

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 10:43 AM
TheBread SpiralTheRival
Rosepaw gasped and bolted a few fox lengths up the slope "rude!" He said then flicked her tail and nodded "yes I do, besides it's where most of the important herbs grow." She stated and looked at the two with amusement.

Coppermist padded into camp, a little worn out from the training session. The deputy scanned the clearing and spotted a she cat he's never seen before. The brown tom padded up to the trio and gave a soft smile "hello I don't believe that I've seen you before? What's your name?" He asked, his tail flicking back and fourth in an untold rhythm as his golden gaze smothered the unknown she cat.

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 10:49 AM
Lunakit starts to talk for the first time "d-da-dawn." He hopes everyone heard him.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 10:49 AM
TheBread SpiralTheRival
Rosepaw gasped and bolted a few fox lengths up the slope "rude!" He said then flicked her tail and nodded "yes I do, besides it's where most of the important herbs grow." She stated and looked at the two with amusement.

Coppermist padded into camp, a little worn out from the training session. The deputy scanned the clearing and spotted a she cat he's never seen before. The brown tom padded up to the trio and gave a soft smile "hello I don't believe that I've seen you before? What's your name?" He asked, his tail flicking back and fourth in an untold rhythm as his golden gaze smothered the unknown she cat.

Swiftstar notices her deputy confronting the new warrior. "Coppermist! This is Nightdawn." she tells the tom. "She arrived here last night hoping to join the Clan. Can you go through the basics with her, explain Clan life?"

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Lunakit starts to talk for the first time "d-da-dawn." He hopes everyone heard him.

Sweetnose purrs. "He's talking!"

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Blackheart layed down like Sweetnose told her to, then heard Lunakit. "What did you say?" She asked.

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Lunakit repeats "d-dawn."

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 10:57 AM
"Dawn?" Sweetnose looks out at the new warrior in the camp clearing. "Nightdawn?"

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 11:00 AM
"Nightdawn?" Blackheart mewed, surprised.

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 11:02 AM
XxEchoNightxX
Coppermist nodded and explained the warrior code to the she cat. After a few moments the tom concluded his speech and looked at nightdawn with an expressionless face "understand? Now do you have any questions?" The deputy asked, his tail flicked back and fourth as he waited for an answer.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 11:04 AM
Sweetnose flicked back an ear, confused. "Why is he saying 'dawn'?" She padded to the nursery entrance. "Nightdawn? Could you come in here?" XxEchoNightxX

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Blackheart stood up, confused.

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 11:25 AM
Lunakit sees no one looking so he waddles outside.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Lunakit sees no one looking so he waddles outside.

"Lunakit!" Blackheart races after him. "Where are you going?" She asked.

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 11:33 AM
Lunakit mews and then waddles back into the nursery.

~Breadsticks~
November 26th, 2016, 11:34 AM
TheBread SpiralTheRival

Dragonpaw gave a small laugh, "Rude?"He asked jokingly, giving her an amused look. The tom padded out of the water then laid down to the shore, rolling onto his back.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 11:41 AM
(If anyone wants to rp one of Blackheart's kits, let me know.)

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 11:42 AM

(when are you planning on giving birth?)

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 11:43 AM
Lunakit lays down by himself on the stone floor
He realizes that no one will pay attention to him when black hearts kits are born.
He thinks nightdawn is my mother. he coughs a bit but then stops. He shivers a bit.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 11:56 AM
(when are you planning on giving birth?)

(Whenever I can find people to rp her kits)

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 11:58 AM
SwiftClan is known for speed both in water and on land. They are clever, brave, and easily adapt to new surroundings and situations. They live on a rocky terrain, which is bordered by the ocean on one side and grasslands on the other. They are the only cats of the area, and there are no Twolegs for miles.

SwiftClan territory
SwiftClan territory is a rocky terrain defined by a cliff that drops into the ocean. The side opposite to the ocean is grassland. The SwiftClan camp is in a small cave that is hidden within the cliff. The SwiftClan connection to StarClan is a small pond father along the cliffs.

General territory: http://overnature.com/download/1-great-scenery-rocky-terrain.jpg

https://readreidread.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/sask-august-2011-pictures-081.jpg

Camp: http://www.wondermondo.com/Images/NAmerica/LesserAntilles/Aruba/GuadirikiriCave2.jpg

MoonPond: http://mendezmendez6biome.weebly.com/uploads/2/6/8/4/26843724/1394142763.jpg

Leader: Swiftstar(Skyleap)

Medicine Cat: Sweetnose(Skyleap)

Deputy: Coppermist(starfall)

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rosepaw(starfall)

Warriors: Newtmist(Spinny), Foxfoot(TheBread), Rowan/Thunderstep(SpiralTheRival), Nightdawn(xxEchoNightxx)

Apprentices: Lillypaw, Dragonpaw(TheBread), Dawn/Dawnpaw(SpiralTheRival

Queens and Kits: Blackheart(AshtontheRavenclaw), Lunakit(Yellowpotatoes)

Elders:Speckletail(AshtontheRavenclaw)

This Clan is open to join! All major roles have been taken, but we still need, of course, warriors, queens, apprentices, elders, and kits. If you'd like to join, just fill out this form. You can create a maximum of 3 characters.

SwiftClan form
Name:
Rank(Warrior, Queen, Apprentice, Kit, Elder):
Appearance(you may provide a picture, but please also type out details such as scars, unique marks, etc.):
Personality:
Family/Mate/Kits(if making multiple characters that are related):
Other Info(if any):

IF THE CLAN LEADER IS OFFLINE, THE CLAN DEPUTY WILL TAKE CHARGE AND FILL IN FOR ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES. The deputy is responsible for appointing a fill-in if they go offline while the leader is still absent.
Name: Caracalpaw
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/18/cd/60/18cd608e2caf48b8d2183a1a3f0e2106.jpg
Personality: Sharp, cocky, likes to brag, not many cats like him
Family/Mate/Kits: Too old for mate and kits, no records of family
Other Info: He used to be a loner before her found the Clan. He was apprenticed late so he needs two more moons of training not one.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Lunakit lays down by himself on the stone floor
He realizes that no one will pay attention to him when black hearts kits are born.
He thinks nightdawn is my mother. he coughs a bit but then stops. He shivers a bit.

Blackheart pads up to Lunakit. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asks, laying next to him.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Name: Caracalpaw
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/18/cd/60/18cd608e2caf48b8d2183a1a3f0e2106.jpg
Personality: Sharp, cocky, likes to brag, not many cats like him
Family/Mate/Kits: Too old for mate and kits, no records of family
Other Info: He used to be a loner before her found the Clan. He was apprenticed late so he needs two more moons of training not one.

(Welcome to SwiftClan! Newtwhisker Spinny can be Caracalpaw's mentor)

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 12:10 PM
(Whenever I can find people to rp her kits)

(okay. i might be able to take one)

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 12:12 PM
(okay. i might be able to take one)

"Okay, PM me if you want more info)

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 12:28 PM
"Okay, PM me if you want more info)

(will do. if you already have the character descriptions of your kits, without personality, you can go ahead and post it and people can pick the kit they want. i'll add it to the Clan description if it takes a while for people to fill in the roles so new clan members can pick a kit as their character)

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Dawnpaw padded into the camp after his mentor, tuckered out from the hunting practice. He glanced around the cave but couldn't find the bright ginger pelt of his dad. He raced to the fresh kill pile and tugged at a sparrow that was trapped at the bottom under the rest of the prey. I haven't eaten in forever!
Thunderstep purred in amusement at Dragonpaw and Rosepaw. "Well I better go and do some warrior things, that's what I'm here for." He clambered out of the water and shook the rest of the water drops from his pelt.

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Lunakit sighs and claws at the ground he thinks Why was I abandoned

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 12:49 PM
(Welcome to SwiftClan! Newtwhisker Spinny can be Caracalpaw's mentor)
(Ok)

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 01:00 PM
Lunakit sighs and claws at the ground he thinks Why was I abandoned

"What's wrong?" Blackheart asked again.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 01:03 PM
(will do. if you already have the character descriptions of your kits, without personality, you can go ahead and post it and people can pick the kit they want. i'll add it to the Clan description if it takes a while for people to fill in the roles so new clan members can pick a kit as their character)

(I don't have descriptions planned out for the kits, I was planning on letting the RPer decide.)

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 01:07 PM
Name: Mystickit
Appearance: chestnut golden brown she-cat with darker brown muzzle, paws tail and ears, with lilac purple eyes. very beautiful to other cats.
Personality: kind caring, she would do anything to make her friends safe even if that means dyeing. she is one the best friends a cat could have and she doesn't care if your from the clan or not.
Family/Mate/Kits(if making multiple characters that are related): Blackheart, other
Other Info(if any): she is one of blackhearts new kits!

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 01:07 PM
(I don't have descriptions planned out for the kits, I was planning on letting the RPer decide.)

(okay, that's fine. i'll put a notice on the main post that we need kit rps)

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 01:08 PM
"What's wrong?" Blackheart asked again.
Lunakit mews "N-not-nothing." He stands up and waddles into a nest.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Name: Mystickit
Appearance: chestnut golden brown she-cat with darker brown muzzle, paws tail and ears, with lilac purple eyes. very beautiful to other cats.
Personality: kind caring, she would do anything to make her friends safe even if that means dyeing. she is one the best friends a cat could have and she doesn't care if your from the clan or not.
Family/Mate/Kits(if making multiple characters that are related): none
Other Info(if any): She was abandoned on swiftclan's plains. a patrol finds her and takes her in, she is a few days from being 6 moons old.

(Welcome to SwiftClan! One of our characters, Blackheart, is actually expecting kits. Would you like to have her be your bio mother instead of being found and adopted? She needs people to rp her kits. You can still keep your character details, it's an open submission.)

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 01:13 PM
sure thx I would love to be her kit!

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Lunakit waddles around and then falls but gets up. He starts to waddle outside.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 01:19 PM
sure thx I would love to be her kit!

(great! AshtonTheRavenclaw there's one!)

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 01:19 PM
(Once there is another kit then Blackheart will have her kits.) Blackheart followed Lunakit so he wouldn't leave the camp.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 01:32 PM
(Once there is another kit then Blackheart will have her kits.) Blackheart followed Lunakit so he wouldn't leave the camp.

(sounds good! just make sure i'm online and active when you have them, that way Sweetnose will be here to help))

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 01:33 PM
Lunakit sees the whole camp for the first time. He mews.

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 01:34 PM
(Can I have the ability to Camoflauge or no? Just askin)

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 01:36 PM
(sounds good! just make sure i'm online and active when you have them, that way Sweetnose will be here to help))

(Alright!)

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 01:43 PM
(Can I have the ability to Camoflauge or no? Just askin)

(no, i'd like to keep this a mundane Clan, no powers. sorry)

Mistystream
November 26th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Name:Raggedkit
Appearance: Raggedkit is a brown tabby with bright blue eyes, and large white blotches covering most of his body
Personality: Over his head, thinks he's better than anyone else.
Family/Mate/Kits: Blackheart possibly for a mother, Mystickit as a sibling. No kits or mate yet.
Other Info(if any): He likes eating.

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 01:46 PM
( Skyleap AshtonTheRavenclaw I can make a kit if you want? )

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 01:51 PM

(If you want to you can, but you don't need to)

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Name:Raggedkit
Appearance: Raggedkit is a brown tabby with bright blue eyes, and large white blotches covering most of his body
Personality: Over his head, thinks he's better than anyone else.
Family/Mate/Kits: Blackheart possibly for a mother, Mystickit as a sibling. No kits or mate yet.
Other Info(if any): He likes eating.

(Welcome to SwiftClan! AshtonTheRavenclaw and that's 2!)

Skyleap

(If you want to, feel free!)

xxShadowcat
*Joining Form*

Name:Hailkit

Appearance: http://www.glitterglam.co.uk/ben0304h.jpg She's blind in one eye and has a black-tipped tail

Personality:TBR (To be roleplayed)

Family:Possibly one of Blackheart's kits? If no then none

Name: Sootpaw

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/c0/02/82/c0028226a402f8b9acefd7e4fc19037f.jpg She has a scar on her muzzle and a torn claw.

Personality: Sarcastic, Daring, Lovable, Hot-headed, Social butterfly

Family/Mate:Open

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 02:00 PM
(I'm fine with Blackheart having 3 or 4 kits plus Lunakit, but no more than that.)

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 02:01 PM
*Joining Form*

Name:Hailkit

Appearance: http://www.glitterglam.co.uk/ben0304h.jpg She's blind in one eye and has a black-tipped tail

Personality:TBR (To be roleplayed)

Family:Possibly one of Blackheart's kits? If no then none

Name: Sootpaw

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/c0/02/82/c0028226a402f8b9acefd7e4fc19037f.jpg She has a scar on her muzzle and a torn claw.

Personality: Sarcastic, Daring, Lovable, Hot-headed, Social butterfly

Family/Mate:Open

(welcome to SwiftClan! I'm sure that AshtonTheRavenclaw will be fine with Hailkit being one of Blackheart's. Swiftstar can be Sootpaw's mentor.)

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Mmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 02:06 PM
(AGH BAD TIMING. I thought we could do the birth now but i have to leave. I'll be back later, probably a couple of hours or so. We are no longer accepting kit requests, so if anyone sends one in, let them know that we're not taking kits at this time. Same goes for apprentices.)

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 02:13 PM
AshtonTheRavenclaw

Name:whitekit||whitepaw||whiterain

Apperance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-g9GXocKons0/UUyk4qFgg6I/AAAAAAAAM8c/qcxx9PnBKa8/s1600/cute-white-kitten-cat-blue-eyes.jpg but with darker blue eyes

Personality: quiet and shy, he dosent really talk much and he gets flustered very easily when spoken too. He love S to play in the flowers and take naps.

Role wanted: kit pls

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 02:16 PM
(Mystickit, Raggedkit, and Hailkit are Blackheart's new kits. I am willing to accept one more, so pm me if you want to be Blackheart's last new kit.They will be born when Sky comes back on.)

xxShadowcat
November 26th, 2016, 02:33 PM
(AGH BAD TIMING. I thought we could do the birth now but i have to leave. I'll be back later, probably a couple of hours or so. We are no longer accepting kit requests, so if anyone sends one in, let them know that we're not taking kits at this time. Same goes for apprentices.)

Notify me when u return ^_^

xxShadowcat
November 26th, 2016, 02:36 PM
(welcome to SwiftClan! I'm sure that @AshtonTheRavenclaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=661) will be fine with Hailkit being one of Blackheart's. Swiftstar can be Sootpaw's mentor.)

Hooray :yay:

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 02:41 PM
AshtonTheRavenclaw

Name:whitekit||whitepaw||whiterain

Apperance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-g9GXocKons0/UUyk4qFgg6I/AAAAAAAAM8c/qcxx9PnBKa8/s1600/cute-white-kitten-cat-blue-eyes.jpg but with darker blue eyes

Personality: quiet and shy, he dosent really talk much and he gets flustered very easily when spoken too. He love S to play in the flowers and take naps.

Role wanted: kit pls

(When Sky returns then I will decide who the last kit will be)

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 03:00 PM
ok then ill try and check every so often for the birth to play out.

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 04:31 PM
lunakit waddles into the nest and squeals and coughs. He starts to fall asleep for the first time without having blackheart. He shivers the wholevtime though.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 04:49 PM
lunakit waddles into the nest and squeals and coughs. He starts to fall asleep for the first time without having blackheart. He shivers the wholevtime though.

Blackheart lays next to him, keeping him warm.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 04:56 PM
(I'm back! So, who will all of the kits be? and who is the user rping each one? i need to know for the allegiances)

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Lunakit wakes up and sees no one is awake. He waddles outside with silent footsteps he leaves camp and then looks at silverpelt "d-dawn-k-kk-kit. Ni-night-d-dawn." He realizes he gets lost and he is where they found him. He curls up in a ball wondering if nightdawn knows it's him.

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 05:05 PM
(I gotta go to the movies in like 10 minutes so I will still be on and just wanted you guys to know.mit will take like 2 hours or more.)

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 05:08 PM
(I gotta go to the movies in like 10 minutes so I will still be on and just wanted you guys to know.)

(do you want us to wait for you before starting the birth, or are you going to be in the grasslands and have us realize you're missing after the birth is over and go looking for you?)

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 05:09 PM
(do you want us to wait for you before starting the birth, or are you going to be in the grasslands and have us realize you're missing after the birth is over and go looking for you?)
(I will be in the grasslands and have you guys realize. I don't want to keep you guys waiting. )

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 05:11 PM
(I'm back! So, who will all of the kits be? and who is the user rping each one? i need to know for the allegiances)
Ashton's still deciding

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 05:15 PM
(I will be in the grasslands and have you guys realize. I don't want to keep you guys waiting. )

(okay, sounds good!)

( starfall okay, well i'm having dinner soon so i might be offline when she comes back with her decision. dinner shouldn't take too long.)

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 05:28 PM
(okay, sounds good!)

( starfall okay, well i'm having dinner soon so i might be offline when she comes back with her decision. dinner shouldn't take too long.)
Kk

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 05:37 PM
NightDawn raced out of camp
"LUNAKIT" she screeched where are you

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 05:39 PM
"LUNAKITS GONE" she screeched
"FIND HER PLEASE!"

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 05:41 PM
NightDawn raced out of camp
"LUNAKIT" she screeched where are you
Dawnpaw's ears twitched as he saw a she-cat about the size of a warrior race out of camp. "Interesting." He gulped down his mouse and bounded after her. "What's going on? Can I help?" He asked eagerly, green eyes wide with excitement.
Thunderstep trotted into camp, carrying a crow and a rather small mouse. Not my best. He picked a vole out of the pile and padded towards the medicine cat den, wondering if Swiftstar wanted something to eat.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Swiftstar raced out of her den when she heard screeching. "What's going on?"

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 05:43 PM
(okay I'm back, all of the people who applied to be one of Blackheart's kits are accepted. Who is on right now? Can we do the birthing now?)

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 05:44 PM
"LUNAKITS GONE" NightDawn screeched
"Please findd her! I cant lose another friend

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 05:45 PM
"LUNAKITS GONE" she screeched
"FIND HER PLEASE!"

Blackheart woke up. "LUNAKIT IS GONE?" Blackheart raced into the territory to find him.

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Swiftstar raced out of her den when she heard screeching. "What's going on?"
Thunderstep nearly crashed into the Swiftclan leader. He dropped the vole, "I think something happened to that one kit." He reported, looking at the camp entrance.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 05:46 PM
(okay I'm back, all of the people who applied to be one of Blackheart's kits are accepted. Who is on right now? Can we do the birthing now?)

(yeah go ahead. XxEchoNightxX you can go ahead and keep having your character go looking for Lunakit and engage in that, but idthink Yellowpotatoes is online rn...we were going to wait until the birth was over to notice him missing)

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 05:46 PM
NightDawn crouched on the ground shivering murmuring
"not another one, please not another one lost" over and over again

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 05:47 PM
(yeah go ahead. @XxEchoNightxX (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=698) you can go ahead and keep having your character go looking for Lunakit and engage in that, but idthink @Yellowpotatoes (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=604) is online rn...we were going to wait until the birth was over to notice him missing)

{SORRY}

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 05:48 PM
NightDawn crouched on the ground shivering murmuring
"not another one, please not another one lost" over and over again
Dawnpaw crouched beside Nightdawn and pushed his dark ginger fur against her side to try to comfort her. "Are you ok?"

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Im on

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 05:49 PM
{SORRY}

(it's okay, common mistake. keep doing what you're doing since there's already a dialogue engaged)

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Coppermist padded out of the Warriors den and noticed nightdawn and thunderstep, the deputy flicked his ear and padded over to the pair "what's going on?" He questioned, his golden eyes smothered the pair as he awaited an answer.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 05:50 PM
NightDawn didn't notice and kept on murmering

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Coppermist padded out of the Warriors den and noticed nightdawn and thunderstep, the deputy flicked his ear and padded over to the pair "what's going on?" He questioned, his golden eyes smothered the pair as he awaited an answer.
Thunderstep shrugged, looking at the deputy with confusion. "She wont talk to us."
Dawnpaw stepped back from Nightdawn, "What do we do, Coppermist?" He gazed up at his mentor.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Swiftstar joined her deputy, gazing at the two cats curiously. "Nightdawn? Are you alright?"

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Blackheart felt her kits coming so she headed back into the nursery. I'll have to find him later. She thought and layed down. "My kits are coming!" She yelled.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 05:53 PM
"I cant lose another' she whispered

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Coppermist twiched his whiskers and layed himself down beside the she cat and whispered in her ear "shhh, were here to help, now tell us what's wrong, or we can't fix it." He cooed and wrapped his tail around the she cat.

{lol no coppermist bad, stop flirting}

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Blackheart felt her kits coming so she headed back into the nursery. I'll have to find him later. She thought and layed down. "My kits are coming!" She yelled.
Rosepaw perked her ears and gasped "swEETNOSE THE KITS ARE COMING." She yelled and quickly made her way to black heart "w-what do I do?!" She mumbled.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Sweetnose heard Blackheart's cry and quickly grabbed a stick from her store, then ran to the nursery, calling to the camp, "The kits are coming!" She noses past the moss curtain and darts to the panting queen's side. "Blackheart! Breathe, okay, breathe. Now, listen to me. It will still be a moment before the contractions start." Sweetnose turned to her apprentice. "Watch carefully. This is your first birth."

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 06:00 PM
"When I was little my littermates suddenly got lost.And one day I found them dead. Then my best friend did the same and died. And my mother."
she looked at the deputy
"I cant lose another cat like that. And now LunaKits gone!"

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Sweetnose heard Blackheart's cry and quickly grabbed a stick from her store, then ran to the nursery, calling to the camp, "The kits are coming!" She noses past the moss curtain and darts to the panting queen's side. "Blackheart! Breathe, okay, breathe. Now, listen to me. It will still be a moment before the contractions start." Sweetnose turned to her apprentice. "Watch carefully. This is your first birth."

"Okay." Blackheart panted, trying to calm her breaths.

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Coppermist gave the she kit a soft smile and licked her cheek "it's okay, we'll find him, for right now go help sweetnose and rosepaw with delivering kits." He said and picked himself up "I need a patrol of cats who will come and help me search for lunakit!" He bellowed and flicked his golden gaze between the cats in the clearing.

Rosepaw nodded and watched carefully, her green orbs danced with worry, the medicine cat apprentice unsure of what to do.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 06:04 PM
"Okay." Blackheart panted, trying to calm her breaths.

Sweetnose felt the queen's belly, muttering under her breath. "One, two...three...four? There's four kits in there!" A contraction suddenly rippled through Blackheart's body, and Sweetnose quickly rammed the stick between her open jaws.

Swiftstar stood at the entrance of the nursery, anxiously watching her sister work.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Let me go find him" she said sowly getting up

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Sweetnose felt the queen's belly, muttering under her breath. "One, two...three...four? There's four kits in there!" A contraction suddenly rippled through Blackheart's body, and Sweetnose quickly rammed the stick between her open jaws.

Swiftstar stood at the entrance of the nursery, anxiously watching her sister work.

Blackheart bit down hard on the stick as pain rippled through her body. As soon as it ended, Blackheart panted again. "FOUR?" She panted, surprised.

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Coppermist golden eyes landed on nightdawn "accepted, anyone else?" He called, his tail flicking back and fourth as he waited for responses.

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Thunderstep padded up beside Swiftstar and glanced anxiously at the nursery entrance. "Is there anything we can do?"
Dawnpaw tilted his head confused, and pulled a small mouse from the pile. His father flashed him a look because his son barely looked like her cared.
"What? Standing around and being nervous wont make 'em come quicker." Dawnpaw huffed and began nipping at his prey. Thunderstep rolled his eyes and looked back at the nursery.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Blackheart bit down hard on the stick as pain rippled through her body. As soon as it ended, Blackheart panted again. "FOUR?" She panted, surprised.

Sweetnose nodded, feeling the queen's belly again. "Yes, four. Feels like they're all positioned correctly. I'm sure they'll all come out healthy and strong." Another contraction shook the queen. Sweetnose turned to Rosepaw. "When the first kit comes out, get it out of the sac and lick it clean, then place it at her belly to nurse. Be gentle."

Swiftstar shook her head. "No. You and your son will go with Coppermist to look for Lunakit. We'll be okay here."

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Sweetnose nodded, feeling the queen's belly again. "Yes, four. Feels like they're all positioned correctly. I'm sure they'll all come out healthy and strong." Another contraction shook the queen. Sweetnose turned to Rosepaw. "When the first kit comes out, get it out of the sac and lick it clean, then place it at her belly to nurse. Be gentle."

Swiftstar shook her head. "No. You and your son will go with Coppermist to look for Lunakit. We'll be okay here."

Blackheart bit down on the stick again, and the first kit came out. Blackheart released her strong grip on the stick as the contraction stopped.

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Rosepaw nodded and readied herself, worrying danced in her green orbs.

Coppermist clicked his round and began to pad out of the clan, once he made it to the territory he began to call the kits name "Lunakit!!LUNAKIT!!" He called and sprinted from one edge of the territory to then next looking for the kit.

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Rosepaw did as she was told and after she was done licking it she nudged it over to her mothers belly "there you go little one." She purred and Waite duchess for the next to come out.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Blackheart bit down on the stick again, and the first kit came out. Blackheart released her strong grip on the stick as the contraction stopped.

"Second one's out!" Sweetnose cried as another kit came out. She nipped the birthing sac with her teeth, and the kit slid out, wet and mewling. She quickly but gently licked her clean clean, then moved her to Blackheart's belly. "You're doing great, Blackheart."

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 06:19 PM
NightDawn looked at the deputy,
"can I lead a seprate patrol to look over there?" she motioned to the rocks near the river

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 06:20 PM

"You have a great healer." He blinked with a smile, then flicked Dawnpaw on the head. "C'mon, we're going to find Lunakit." The young ginger tom gulped down the small mouse and trotted beside his father. "Make sure you bring prey to elders and queens before you eat." Thunderstep reminded him with narrowed eyes.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 06:23 PM
"Second one's out!" Sweetnose cried as another kit came out. She nipped the birthing sac with her teeth, and the kit slid out, wet and mewling. She quickly but gently licked her clean clean, then moved her to Blackheart's belly. "You're doing great, Blackheart."

Blackheart bit on the stick as another kit came out. She panted, not thinking that this would be as painful as it was.

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Coppermist nodded "yes, be careful." He said then began to pad the other way. 'Where on earth could she be?' he questioned himself as he looked in a rabbit hole 'I hope she didn't fall into one of these' he prayed as he stuck his paw in.

Rosepaw let out a shaken breath and copied what her mentor did 'I just do this, Andy then this.' she thought to herself and then nudged the kit over to her mothers stomach "hah I did it!" She exclaimed.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 06:27 PM
NightDawn suddenly looked out on the moor.
She ran to what looked like a rock.
"I FOUND HIM," she screeched
"HES OVER HERE"
she laid next to his shivering body
"Its ok now,i got you"

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 06:28 PM
NightDawn suddenly looked out on the moor.
She ran to what looked like a rock.
"I FOUND HIM," she screeched
"HES OVER HERE"
she laid next to his shivering body
"Its ok now,i got you"
Thunderstep's ears perked, hearing the she-cats cry. He ran up beside her. "Oh thank Starclan. She looks cold." He lapped his tongue over the small kit rhythmically to warm her up.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 06:30 PM
" Im going to take him back to the nursery, and im going to stay there till he's an apprentice.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Blackheart bit on the stick as another kit came out. She panted, not thinking that this would be as painful as it was.

"One more, Blackheart." Sweetnose said as she moved the third kit to the queen's belly. "There we go...he's out!" She nipped, licked, and moved. Finally she stepped back. The kits were beautiful. A she-cat with silver fur and black marks, a white tabby tom, a white and brown tom, and a golden-brown she-cat. "What will you name them?" Sweetnose asks Blackheart.

Swiftstar purred at the sight of the four healthy kits.

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Coppermist perked his ears and bolted in the direction that he heard the yowl, a wave of relief washed over the tom as he saw the kit "quick, get her back to camp and lick his fur in the opposite direction to warm him up." He ordered and began to make his way back to camp. Once they made it back to camp coppermist padded next to swiftstar "we found her,how's it going in here?" He asked, his golden gaze trailed over to the birthing queen

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Rosepaw let out a sigh of relief and purred at the sight of the small kits "their so cute." She purred.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Coppermist perked his ears and bolted in the direction that he heard the yowl, a wave of relief washed over the tom as he saw the kit "quick, get her back to camp and lick his fur in the opposite direction to warm him up." He ordered and began to make his way back to camp. Once they made it back to camp coppermist padded next to swiftstar "we found her,how's it going in here?" He asked, his golden gaze trailed over to the birthing queen

Swiftstar glanced over at her deputy. "Four kits, all healthy and beautiful. And Blackheart and the medicine cats did a wonderful job."

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Thunderstep obeyed and helped Nightdawn back to camp. Once they got through the entrance he tried to see what was going on in the nursery. "Did everything go well?"
Dawnpaw slithered between the deputy and leader into the nursery. "Can I see them?"

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 06:37 PM
NightDawn placed LunaKit in the moss of the nursery and laid next to him, she began to warm him up with gentle strokes of her tongue

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Rosepaw let out an exhausted laugh and picked herself up and stood but sweetnose.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Thunderstep obeyed and helped Nightdawn back to camp. Once they got through the entrance he tried to see what was going on in the nursery. "Did everything go well?"
Dawnpaw slithered between the deputy and leader into the nursery. "Can I see them?"

Sweetnose stepped in front of the eager young cat. "Not just yet, Dawnpaw. Let the mother have a chance to rest and connect with her kits before the whole camp crowds her."

Swiftstar purrs when she sees Lunakit, safe and sound. "You found him!"

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 06:40 PM
"One more, Blackheart." Sweetnose said as she moved the third kit to the queen's belly. "There we go...he's out!" She nipped, licked, and moved. Finally she stepped back. The kits were beautiful. A she-cat with silver fur and black marks, a white tabby tom, a white and brown tom, and a golden-brown she-cat. "What will you name them?" Sweetnose asks Blackheart.

Swiftstar purred at the sight of the four healthy kits.

Blackheart caught her breath. "I'll name the brown tabby tom with white blotches Raggedkit." She decided. "And the chestnut She-cat will be called Mystickit." She mewed, licking each one after she named them. "The silver She-cat with black markings will be Hailkit." She decided, then moved to the last one. "I'll name this white tom Whitekit." Blackheart finished naming them.

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Sweetnose stepped in front of the eager young cat. "Not just yet, Dawnpaw. Let the mother have a chance to rest and connect with her kits before the whole camp crowds her."

Swiftstar purrs when she sees Lunakit, safe and sound. "You found him!"
Dawnpaw huffed, "Alriiiight." He reluctantly slid back out of the nursery. "What should we do now?"
Thunderstep shrugged, "Probably go on as usual. I can't wait to see the kits later though."

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Blackheart caught her breath. "I'll name the brown tabby tom with white blotches Raggedkit." She decided.

Sweetnose purrs, turning back to the queen. "And the others?"

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 06:44 PM
NightDawn felt LunaKit drift to sleep
she looked over at BlackHeart and her kits. "Theyre so cute!" she thought

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 06:47 PM
NightDawn felt LunaKit drift to sleep
she looked over at BlackHeart and her kits. "Theyre so cute!" she thought

Swiftstar watches Nightdawn and Lunakit curiously. "Nightdawn," she meows. "Do you have a connection to this kit?"

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 06:48 PM
"I don't know, he's familiar though" she looked at her leader
"Why?"

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 06:52 PM
"I don't know, he's familiar though" she looked at her leader
"Why?"

"You two seem drawn to each other in a way that is unusual for two cats who have supposedly never even seen each other before. You were both from outside the Clan. It's odd." Swiftstar mused.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 06:54 PM
"Oh, ok" she meowed

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Swiftstar turned and padded out the nursery, half lost in thought. "Congratulations, Blackheart." she called over her shoulder.

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Caracalpaw yawned and sat up groggily. "Well I suppose I better eat something," he muttered as he walked out of the den. He chose a mouse from the prey pile and prepared for some cat to ask him, Hey what're you going to do with that mouse, turn it into shreds like a rouge?" and stalk off, laughing.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Swiftstar turned and padded out the nursery, half lost in thought. "Congratulations, Blackheart." she called over her shoulder.

"Thank you Swiftstar." Blackheart mewed then looked at Nightdawn and Lunakit. "I can take Lunakit now, he can nurse with the other kits." She told Nightdawn.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 07:04 PM
NightDawn fell asleep

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Caracalpaw yawned and sat up groggily. "Well I suppose I better eat something," he muttered as he walked out of the den. He chose a mouse from the prey pile and prepared for some cat to ask him, Hey what're you going to do with that mouse, turn it into shreds like a rouge?" and stalk off, laughing.

Sweetnose pads by the apprentice. "Hello, Caracalpaw." She picks up a rabbit from the pile and carries it to the nursery for Blackheart.

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Sweetnose pads by the apprentice. "Hello, Caracalpaw." She picks up a rabbit from the pile and carries it to the nursery for Blackheart.
Caracalpaw sat up sharply. Had she really just said hello to him? No one ever did that... Maaybe he was more welcome here than he thought.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 07:09 PM

"Thank you, Sweetnose!" Blackheart gave thanks to Starclan then started eating the rabbit.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 07:12 PM
NightDawn woke up
"BlackHeart, I think you should watch LunaKit from now on"
she gave BlackHeart LunaKit and padded out of the nursery and intp the clearing.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 07:15 PM
(I think I'll make a warrior, we need more warriors)

Name: Softstep
Rank(Warrior, Queen, Apprentice, Kit, Elder): warrior
Appearance(you may provide a picture, but please also type out details such as scars, unique marks, etc.): http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2016/06/23/1310919/large/norwegian-forest-cat-long-fur-kittens-ready-now-576bb1d8a97bc.JPG
Personality: quiet and shy, sweet and kind
Family/Mate/Kits(if making multiple characters that are related): Swiftstar and Sweetnose's sister
Other Info(if any): none

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 07:17 PM
NightDawn woke up
"BlackHeart, I think you should watch LunaKit from now on"
she gave BlackHeart LunaKit and padded out of the nursery and intp the clearing.

Blackheart put Lunakit with the other kits so he could nurse. She looked at her five kits and smiled.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Swiftstar notices Nightdawn and pads over to her. "Are you alright?" XxEchoNightxX

Sweetnose dips her head to the queen, purring. She then turns and head to her den, realizing that she needs to finish taking inventory of the herbs.

Softstep joins Caracalpaw at the fresh-kill pile. "Hi, Caracalpaw." she says quietly, pawing a small vole from the edge of the pile. "How are you?" Turtlestar

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Coppermist flicked his tail and padded out to the fresh kill pile, bumping into caracalpaw "sorry." He said then bent down and picked a medium sized mouse, as the warrior padded of he nodded a goodbye to the apprentice before taking A spot underneath a shaded spot.

Rosepaw padded out of the nursery and looked around "I wonder if any one wants to chat." She said to herself, her green eyes scanned the clearing.

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 07:23 PM
(Blackheart I don't think u named the three other kits only raggedkit)

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 07:25 PM
(Blackheart I don't think u named the three other kits only raggedkit)

(No, I edited the post)

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Coppermist flicked his tail and padded out to the fresh kill pile, bumping into caracalpaw "sorry." He said then bent down and picked a medium sized mouse, as the warrior padded of he nodded a goodbye to the apprentice before taking A spot underneath a shaded spot.

Rosepaw padded out of the nursery and looked around "I wonder if any one wants to chat." She said to herself, her green eyes scanned the clearing.
Dawnpaw noticed the medicine cat apprentice almost imediently. "You smell like herbs... Are you a healer too?" He asked with a tilt of his head. Growing up as a loner he still wasn't fully accustomed to clan ways. "Did you help with the kitting? Was it scary? Are the kits ok?" The questions flooded out like a river while a grin spread across his muzzle, obviously intriuged.

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 07:29 PM
(found in now thx by the way ill be playing as mystickit!)

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 07:30 PM
(found in now thx by the way ill be playing as mystickit!)

(Oh awesome, there isn't anything exciting happening since they were just born.)

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 07:34 PM
(I know but I never really rpd as a kit before except for lionkit in duskclan but still he rarely says anything, im ready to play as a kit should!)

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Swiftstar notices Nightdawn and pads over to her. "Are you alright?" XxEchoNightxX

Sweetnose dips her head to the queen, purring. She then turns and head to her den, realizing that she needs to finish taking inventory of the herbs.

Softstep joins Caracalpaw at the fresh-kill pile. "Hi, Caracalpaw." she says quietly, pawing a small vole from the edge of the pile. "How are you?" Turtlestar
"Tired. Lonely. Ya know. The usual," Caracalpaw muttered, ignoring Coppermist. "I mean, no cat here likes me. There's nothin' I can do 'bout that."

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 07:41 PM
"Tired. Lonely. Ya know. The usual," Caracalpaw muttered, ignoring Coppermist. "I mean, no cat here likes me. There's nothin' I can do 'bout that."

"That's not true." Softstep says, almost whispering. "I like you." Then she suddenly ducks her head, embarrassed. "Um, I mean...you know...as a friend."

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 07:43 PM
NightDDawn padded to the fresh kill pile and chose a mouse. she then looked around the clearing for someone to eat with.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 07:45 PM
NightDDawn padded to the fresh kill pile and chose a mouse. she then looked around the clearing for someone to eat with.

Swiftstar padded up to Nightdawn. "Wanna share that? It's the last one in the pile, and mouse happens to be my favorite."

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 07:46 PM
"That's not true." Softstep says, almost whispering. "I like you." Then she suddenly ducks her head, embarrassed. "Um, I mean...you know...as a friend."
"What?" Caracalpaw pauses halfway through taking a bit of his mouse. He closes his mouth. "I mean... I like you to, but... I'm not sure anyone will aprove of more rogue blood in the Clan." He spat the phrase "rogue blood" as if it were a peice of crowfood.

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Dawnpaw noticed the medicine cat apprentice almost imediently. "You smell like herbs... Are you a healer too?" He asked with a tilt of his head. Growing up as a loner he still wasn't fully accustomed to clan ways. "Did you help with the kitting? Was it scary? Are the kits ok?" The questions flooded out like a river while a grin spread across his muzzle, obviously intriuged.
Rosepaw laughed "I'm sweetnose apprentice, I did help, it was a littl escary, the kits are just fine." She giggled out, her green gaze fixed on the apprentice in front of her "you were one of the loners that's joined the clan today, nice to officially meet you." She purred "so what's it like out there, were you okay, was it scary?" She asked, her green orbs glistened with amusement.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 07:50 PM
"What?" Caracalpaw pauses halfway through taking a bit of his mouse. He closes his mouth. "I mean... I like you to, but... I'm not sure anyone will aprove of more rogue blood in the Clan." He spat the phrase "rogue blood" as if it were a peice of crowfood.

"I said as a f-f-friend!" Softstep stammers, face hot. "But, you know...you're really not that bad. Y-y-you're here, aren't you? Blood d-d-doesn't matter. What matters is that we're a C-C-Clan. And we're all im-important." She ducks her head again, taking a bite of her vole.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Swiftstar padded up to Nightdawn. "Wanna share that? It's the last one in the pile, and mouse happens to be my favorite."
"ok" she said padding over to SwiftStar

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 07:54 PM
"ok" she said padding over to SwiftStar

Swiftstar laid down, watching as Nightdawn took a bite of the mouse. "So, how are you adjusting to Clan life?"

Mistystream
November 26th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Raggedkit opened his glistening blue eyes for the first time, taking a look around the nursery. The sun's bright rays shone into his eyes. "What is that mom?" Raggedkit asked Blackheart, obviously not knowing what anything he saw was. He continued staring at the sun like the tiny naïve kit he was. He closed his eyes tight. "And why does it hurt to look at it?"

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 08:02 PM
( Mistystream for some reason your thread links aren't going to the wco threads for me, just search results for threads. check your links. also, thanks for the promotion :D )

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 08:05 PM
"I said as a f-f-friend!" Softstep stammers, face hot. "But, you know...you're really not that bad. Y-y-you're here, aren't you? Blood d-d-doesn't matter. What matters is that we're a C-C-Clan. And we're all im-important." She ducks her head again, taking a bite of her vole.
Caracalpaw sighs. Why did he always have to go and mess things up? "Well, then," He got up. "G'night."

Mistystream
November 26th, 2016, 08:05 PM
(@Skyleap Yeah, trying to fix those atm. And your welcome for the promotion! )

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Caracalpaw sighs. Why did he always have to go and mess things up? "Well, then," He got up. "G'night."

Softstep watched the tom go, silently cursing herself. I'm such a mouse-brain! Why did I open my stupid mouth, I probably sounded like I have bees for brains. Scowling, she stood and silently padded into the forest, unnoticed by the rest of the Clan.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 08:09 PM
(@Skyleap Yeah, trying to fix those atm. And your welcome for the promotion! )

(Now they work! :D)

Mistystream
November 26th, 2016, 08:10 PM
(@Skyleap ok nice)

Midnight Rain
November 26th, 2016, 08:11 PM
(I have an idea, but probably can't use it. I want to rp as a young baby pup who is found by a member of the clan and is taught to defend the cats... Idk... )

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 08:15 PM
(I have an idea, but probably can't use it. I want to rp as a young baby pup who is found by a member of the clan and is taught to defend the cats... Idk... )

(Hm...it's definitely cool...but I kind of want to keep this Clan more classic...plus, SwiftClan is very isolated and rarely needs major defense. I'm sure there are other FanClans who'd be willing to have that, though :) And feel free to make a normal cat here, we could use another warrior)

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Softstep watched the tom go, silently cursing herself. I'm such a mouse-brain! Why did I open my stupid mouth, I probably sounded like I have bees for brains. Scowling, she stood and silently padded into the forest, unnoticed by the rest of the Clan.
Caracalpaw watches her go sadly. He sighs again and then sits back down. Tears well in his eyes and he covers his face with his paws.

Midnight Rain
November 26th, 2016, 08:17 PM
(Hm...it's definitely cool...but I kind of want to keep this Clan more classic...plus, SwiftClan is very isolated and rarely needs major defense. I'm sure there are other FanClans who'd be willing to have that, though :) And feel free to make a normal cat here, we could use another warrior)
(You really think it's cool? I thought it sounded a bit stupid. Thx! And sure, I'll join the fan clan! :D you seem pretty nice!)

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Rosepaw laughed "I'm sweetnose apprentice, I did help, it was a littl escary, the kits are just fine." She giggled out, her green gaze fixed on the apprentice in front of her "you were one of the loners that's joined the clan today, nice to officially meet you." She purred "so what's it like out there, were you okay, was it scary?" She asked, her green orbs glistened with amusement.

"It was mostly boring!" He chortled, "I'm Dawnpaw. I'm glad to finally have someone to talk to that's around my age. Thunderstep's scolding gets old after awhile!" He purred, picking nudging a mouse over to her that had only a bite out of it. "Wanna share?"

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 08:20 PM
(You really think it's cool? I thought it sounded a bit stupid. Thx! And sure, I'll join the fan clan! :D you seem pretty nice!)

(great! just fill out the form in the very first post :) we're only accepting warriors, queens, and elders at this time, apprentices and kits have to have a mentor or mother to go with them)

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Raggedkit opened his glistening blue eyes for the first time, taking a look around the nursery. The sun's bright rays shone into his eyes. "What is that mom?" Raggedkit asked Blackheart, obviously not knowing what anything he saw was. He continued staring at the sun like the tiny naïve kit he was. He closed his eyes tight. "And why does it hurt to look at it?"

Blackheart looked at Raggedkit. "That's the sun." She explained softly. "Don't look at it for too long, it's really bright." She told him gently.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Softstep walked through the territory, eventually ending up at the beach. The rising moon lit up the water, and Softstep was hypnotized by the beauty of the silver and black water.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 08:29 PM
NightDawn looked around the clearing. She was lonely. but she didn't let it show. she padded to a tree on the edge of camp and climbed to a branch and sat there looking at the sky.

Mistystream
November 26th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Blackheart looked at Raggedkit. "That's the sun." She explained softly. "Don't look at it for too long, it's really bright." She told him gently.

"Oh." Raggedkit yawned. "When will the other kits open their eyes?" Raggedkit asked Blackheart. He stared at the exit of the nursery. He started walking with his tiny legs toward the exit, not waiting for his mother's approval. Although he wasn't doing a very good job of walking, and stumbled with every stride.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Swiftstar sat just outside her den and watched as her Clanmates ate and shared tongues.

Sweetnose made a mental note to take Rosepaw in the morning to pick fresh herbs.

Softstep still sat at the beach, watching the moonlit waves.

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 08:33 PM
"It was mostly boring!" He chortled, "I'm Dawnpaw. I'm glad to finally have someone to talk to that's around my age. Thunderstep's scolding gets old after awhile!" He purred, picking nudging a mouse over to her that had only a bite out of it. "Wanna share?"
Rosepaw smiled at the apprentice "oh yes please" she purred and took a small bite "haha well I found you listened then he wouldn't scold you." She giggled, playfulness danced in her green orbs as she sat herself down and neatly wrapped her tail around her paws.

ConfusedCas
Name: Icefang
Appearance: http://s3.photobucket.com/user/tyranitare86/media/Cats/9b7b6dfa.png.html Scar across his flank
Personality: Hot-headed, Brave, Ambitious
Family/Mate/Kits: Sublings and mate are open
Other Info(if any): He's very ambitious for the deputy position.

kozui-chan
Name: vixenpaw
Rank(Warrior, Queen, Apprentice, Kit, Elder):apprentice
Appearance(you may provide a picture, but please also type out details such as scars, unique marks, etc.): rust colored she cat with white underbelly and black streaks running from the front of her eyes to her ears. she has amber eyes
Personality:sly, fast paced she cat
Other Info(if any):

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Name: Icefang
Appearance: http://s3.photobucket.com/user/tyranitare86/media/Cats/9b7b6dfa.png.html Scar across his flank
Personality: Hot-headed, Brave, Ambitious
Family/Mate/Kits: Sublings and mate are open
Other Info(if any): He's very ambitious for the deputy position.

(Great, I'll add him :) )

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Name: vixenpaw
Rank(Warrior, Queen, Apprentice, Kit, Elder):apprentice
Appearance(you may provide a picture, but please also type out details such as scars, unique marks, etc.): rust colored she cat with white underbelly and black streaks running from the front of her eyes to her ears. she has amber eyes
Personality:sly, fast paced she cat
Other Info(if any):

(Welcome to SwiftClan! Vixenpaw can be Icefang's apprentice SpiralTheRival )

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 08:36 PM
"Oh." Raggedkit yawned. "When will the other kits open their eyes?" Raggedkit asked Blackheart. He stared at the exit of the nursery. He started walking with his tiny legs toward the exit, not waiting for his mother's approval. Although he wasn't doing a very good job of walking, and stumbled with every stride.

"Come back!" She yelled to Raggedkit, but couldn't get up since the other kits were still nursing.

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 08:37 PM
starfall
"I can listen just fine! Just today Coppermist showed me how to do a hunters crouch!" He demonstrated a low crouch and batted at Rosepaw's ears. "I'm gonna be the best hunter is the clan!" Dawnpaw boasted with a flash of amusement in his dark green eyes.

Skyleap
Thunderstep trotted up to the leader, a crow clamped in his jaws. He dropped it in front of her, "I didn't get a chance to bring this to you earlier, because ya'know, all the commotion." He gave her a friendly smile, "Is there anything you'd like me to do?"

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 08:39 PM
NightDawn jumped down from the tree and decided to make a friend. she padded to icefang.
"Hi im new and im just trying to make friends." She meowed

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 08:39 PM
starfall
"I can listen just fine! Just today Coppermist showed me how to do a hunters crouch!" He demonstrated a low crouch and batted at Rosepaw's ears. "I'm gonna be the best hunter is the clan!" Dawnpaw boasted with a flash of amusement in his dark green eyes.

Skyleap
Thunderstep trotted up to the leader, a crow clamped in his jaws. He dropped it in front of her, "I didn't get a chance to bring this to you earlier, because ya'know, all the commotion." He gave her a friendly smile, "Is there anything you'd like me to do?"

Swiftstar dips her head in thanks. "Did Coppermist tell you that you would need to sit vigil tonight?"

Softstep stands and walks into the water, letting it just barely cover her paws. She shivers at the cold, but stays put.

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Icefang slid into the camp entrance, his strong paw-steps echoing throughout the caves. He had just finished a patrol along the moors while managing to bring back a hare. His cold gaze twitched towards Nightdawn. "Greetings, i'm Icefang." He purred with a friendly grin, revealing an alignment of sharp teeth. XxEchoNightxX

Mistystream
November 26th, 2016, 08:40 PM
"Come back!" She yelled to Raggedkit, but couldn't get up since the other kits were still nursing.

Raggedkit waddled back to Blackheart. "When can I explore then?" Raggedkit asked, very eager to see the world around him.

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Mystickit heard a small male voice saying something about when the other kits will open their eyes, that didn't seem interesting, however she wanted to see what mother called the sun, the little tom said it hut his eyes so maybe she shouldn't look at it for long. Opening her Lilac purple colored eyes, she saw a small tom sitting talking to a bigger she-cat, and two other beside her were still asleep. getting up and trying to walk for the first time, she quickly tripped over a pebble " OOOOOWWWWW!" she squeaked. tears filling into her eyes as the pain throbbed.

kozui-chan
November 26th, 2016, 08:42 PM
vixenpaw lashed her tail as she darted around and under cats. she looked back and accidentally bumped into icefang
"kya! HEY WATCH IT!" the tempered she cat hissed getting up not caring who she was talking to. SpiralTheRival (i think she is icefangs apprentice..)

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Swiftstar dips her head in thanks. "Did Coppermist tell you that you would need to sit vigil tonight?"

Softstep stands and walks into the water, letting it just barely cover her paws. She shivers at the cold, but stays put.
His ears twitch up in surprise, "I must've not heard that part. Does Dawnpaw do that too?" Thunderstep asked curiously.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 08:44 PM
vixenpaw lashed her tail as she darted around and under cats. she looked back and accidentally bumped into icefang
"kya! HEY WATCH IT!" the tempered she cat hissed getting up not caring who she was talking to.

Swiftstar watches the ginger-furred apprentice as she darts around the camp. "Someone's oddly energetic for this time of night." she says to herself quietly.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Icefang slid into the camp entrance, his strong paw-steps echoing throughout the caves. He had just finished a patrol along the moors while managing to bring back a hare. His cold gaze twitched towards Nightdawn. "Greetings, i'm Icefang." He purred with a friendly grin, revealing an alignment of sharp teeth. XxEchoNightxX
Hi, I just joined and I'm trying to make friends.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 08:45 PM
His ears twitch up in surprise, "I must've not heard that part. Does Dawnpaw do that too?" Thunderstep asked curiously.

"No. It's standard for new warriors to sit and guard the camp on the night of their ceremony." Swiftstar explains.

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 08:46 PM
"kya! HEY WATCH IT!" the tempered she cat hissed getting up not caring who she was talking to.
"Vixenpaw, sit down! You must be crazier then a fox in a fit!" Icefang hissed, tail lashing. "What has gotten into that apprentice?" He turned back towards Nightdawn, "Sorry about that."

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 08:47 PM
No problem. I was never an apprentice but I hear that it's very hard

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Softstep briefly touches her nose to the water, and a shiver attacks her thin body. She steps back, out of the water, and sits on the shore again, tail curled around her paws.

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 08:49 PM
"No. It's standard for new warriors to sit and guard the camp on the night of their ceremony." Swiftstar explains.
"Oh ok..." He dipped his head, feeling embarrased that he had to ask the leader about customary clan rules. "Alright, I'll leave ya alone." Thunderstep purred and started to turn towards the camp entrance.

Mistystream
November 26th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Mystickit heard a small male voice saying something about when the other kits will open their eyes, that didn't seem interesting, however she wanted to see what mother called the sun, the little tom said it hut his eyes so maybe she shouldn't look at it for long. Opening her Lilac purple colored eyes, she saw a small tom sitting talking to a bigger she-cat, and two other beside her were still asleep. getting up and trying to walk for the first time, she quickly tripped over a pebble " OOOOOWWWWW!" she squeaked. tears filling into her eyes as the pain throbbed.

Raggedkit looked over at Mystickit. "Are you alright?" The small tom said in his little squeaky voice. He saw that she was in pain. "That thing you tripped over is pretty large and must've hurt."

kozui-chan
November 26th, 2016, 08:50 PM
vixenpaw growled and sat down but started fidgeting with unreleased energy.
"wish i could do something fun for once," she muttered barely audible. while she glared at icefang, she began thinking about random stuff. like why birds can fly and cats cant

ConfusedCas
No problem. I was never an apprentice but I hear that it's very hard
He narrowed his eyes, "You were a loner?" Icefang asked carefully. So far she had been friendly but the tom naturally looked down upon non clan born cats.

Skyleap
"Oh ok..." He dipped his head, feeling embarrased that he had to ask the leader about customary clan rules. "Alright, I'll leave ya alone." Thunderstep purred and started to turn towards the camp entrance.

"Don't fall asleep!" Swiftstar says to the warrior.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Mistystream Timbergrowl

"We will all go out together and I will give you a tour of the camp. Just wait for your siblings." Blackheart mewed to Raggedkit, then looked at Mystickit. "Oh come here." She mewed softly. "It's okay." She told her.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Softstep turns and slowly walks back to camp.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Noticing his reaction she cowered down
" I'm so sorry I got to go" and she raced out of camp

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Noticing his reaction she cowered down
" I'm so sorry I got to go" and she raced out of camp

As she draws closer to camp, Softstep is suddenly barrelled over by another cat. "Hey!" she yowls, tumbling head over heels. She blinks and looks at the other cat. Once she realizes that it's Nightdawn, and that the she-cat looks upset, she calms down. "Nightdawn! Are you o-o-okay?"

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 08:56 PM
"Fine" NightDawn mumbled before she races away pelt bristling

ConfusedCas
XxEchoNightxX kozui-chan
"Tch." Icefang shrugged, and started to lick his paw. I didn't want to talk to that loner anyway. His cold daunting gaze twitched up at his squirming apprentice. "Get up Vixenpaw, we're going on the dusk patrol." That outta get your energy out.

Skyleap
"Oh i'll try!" He called over his shoulder with a smirk. The ginger tom sat at the camp entrance and began watching warily for any sign of danger. I will risk my life for this clan! Thunderstep saw Nightdawn race by. I wish I could comfort her, but I can't speak... His tail twitched with frusteration.

Timbergrowl
Mystickit went over to blackheart but before that she licked her brothers head, thanking him. Looking out into the clearing she saw white puffy things in the sky and a really bright orange round thing. " Mama what are those pointing to the big long things with green on then ,the puffy stuff in the sky and the round orange bright thing/" she squeaked

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Mystickit went over to blackheart but before that she licked her brothers head, thanking him. Looking out into the clearing she saw white puffy things in the sky and a really bright orange round thing. " Mama what are those pointing to the big long things with green on then ,the puffy stuff in the sky and the round orange bright thing/" she squeaked

"The orange bright thing is the sun. It's really bright so don't look at it too long." Blackheart explained. "The green things are trees." She told Mystickit. "The white puffy things are clouds." She finished.

Skyleap
Softstep considered going after the distraught warrior, but decided that she probably needed her space. Drawing closer to the camp, she could hear Blackheart's new kits mewling, and her Clanmates chatting. Softstep turned, not really feeling like she wanted to be in camp, and wandered towards the grasslands.

kozui-chan
vixenpaw smirked (well as close as a cat can get to a smirk)
"okie! that'll be fun" she said thinking mischievously. she wondered how many hoops she could make icefang jump through (my sly little apprentice)

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 09:00 PM
NightDawn climbed a tree until she couldn't see the ground
"Mouse brain, " she cursed
"I can't make a single friend just because I'm a loner."
Suddenly he got an idea
"You know what. I'm just going to leave. "
And with that she climbed down and headed out of the territory

Mistystream
November 26th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Mistystream Timbergrowl

"We will all go out together and I will give you a tour of the camp. Just wait for your siblings." Blackheart mewed to Raggedkit, then looked at Mystickit. "Oh come here." She mewed softly. "It's okay." She told her.

"What is it like out there? Is it dangerous?" Raggedpaw was just full of questions. He was very excited and couldn't wait the one or two sunrises for his siblings to open their eyes. So while waiting for an answer, he just sat there. Staring at his siblings, waiting for their eyes to open early like his and Mystickit's did.

(I just realized how much of an annoying little nugget Raggedpaw is.)

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Mystickit wanted to see the outside to but she just got a great idea, sneaking behind her brother Raggedkit she silently pounced onto him trying to hold him down with strength. "Got you, Raggedkit!" she squeaked laughing at her brother.

Skyleap
November 26th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Swiftstar had seen Nightdawn run out of the camp, and wondered if the former loner was alright. "Coppermist, I'll be back in a moment." starfall
Swiftstar followed Nightdawn's scent trail through the territory.

Hidden in the grass, Softstep watched as Nightdawn quickly walked past, heading towards the Clan boundary. Is she leaving??

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 09:05 PM
NightDawn climbed a tree until she couldn't see the ground
"Mouse brain, " she cursed
"I can't make a single friend just because I'm a loner."
Suddenly he got an idea
"You know what. I'm just going to leave. "
And with that she climbed down and headed out of the territory
Thundersteps ears twitched up as he spotted a shape heading far out into Swiftclan territory. I better just go check... I'll be back as soon as I can! He got up and bounded over until he recognized Nightdawn. "Nightdawn?" He called, and raced over to her.

kozui-chan
Icefang remained calm as they go clear out into the moors. "Alright, give the air a sniff and let me know what you smell." He said distantly, glancing around the territory.

Mistystream
Mystickit wanted to see the outside to but she just got a great idea, sneaking behind her brother Raggedkit she silently pounced onto him trying to hold him down with strength. "Got you, Raggedkit!" she squeaked laughing at her brother.

Raggedkit made a tiny squeak noise in fear. "Don't do that! You scared me!" He chuckled, still pinned down by his sister.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
"What is it like out there? Is it dangerous?" Raggedpaw was just full of questions. He was very excited and couldn't wait the one or two sunrises for his siblings to open their eyes. So while waiting for an answer, he just sat there. Staring at his siblings, waiting for their eyes to open early like his and Mystickit's did.

(I just realized how much of an annoying little nugget Raggedpaw is.)

"It can be dangerous sometimes. But eventually you will turn into strong warriors who will protect the clan." Blackheart explained to the two kits.

XxEclipseMoonxX
Night dawn ran until she was past the thunder path. She found a cave a decided to rest. She fell asleep thinking about what her new life has in store for her

kozui-chan
November 26th, 2016, 09:07 PM
SpiralTheRival
vixenpaw scented the air.
"i smell birds and.... nightdawn? what would she be doing out here?"
vixenpaw asked trying to sound like she cared.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Raggedkit made a tiny squeak noise in fear. "Don't do that! You scared me!" He chuckled, still pinned down by his sister.

Blackheart smiled as she watched her two kits play.

Timbergrowl
Mystickit still laughing "Raggidkit, your supposed to try to get me pinned, or is my brother to weak ? " she said sarcastically

Skyleap
(i have to go, bedtime. Night! )

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 09:09 PM
Mystickit got off her brother and crouched low "come on lets play fight!" she squeaked

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 09:10 PM
night

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 09:10 PM
(@skyleap gud night!)
kozui-chan
Icefang rolled his eyes, "Who cares? We'll be lucky if that loner leaves Swiftclan." He snorted, tail twitching with annoyance. "Follow the bird scents."

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 09:11 PM
NightDawn woke with a start. She padded
Out of the cave and looked at the sun.
"Where now?" She thought

kozui-chan
November 26th, 2016, 09:13 PM
(@skyleap gud night!)
kozui-chan
Icefang rolled his eyes, "Who cares? We'll be lucky if that loner leaves Swiftclan." He snorted, tail twitching with annoyance. "Follow the bird scents."
vixenpaw crouched and followed the scent slowly. she finally saw the bird after a minute. she readied herself to jump when she slipped and crashed to her side sending the bird into the trees

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 09:17 PM
NightDawn decided
To head
Back.

Back at camp she growled
"Where's icefang"

Mistystream
November 26th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Mystickit got off her brother and crouched low "come on lets play fight!" she squeaked

Raggedkit tried to hiss. He failed. "Got you!" Raggedkit squeaked, trying to push her down. He didn't actually push her down, considering he wasn't very strong.

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 09:19 PM
vixenpaw crouched and followed the scent slowly. she finally saw the bird after a minute. she readied herself to jump when she slipped and crashed to her side sending the bird into the trees
Icefang sighed and walked over to his apprentice and grabbed her scruff to help her up. "You probably scared all the birds from her to Starclan off. Let's try something else... Rabbits. That outta put your speed and energy to good use." He started to walk through the moors until the scent of hare was strong. "Alright Vixenpaw, they'll hear you before they see you so make sure you be soft." Icefang instructed with a strict tone.

kozui-chan
November 26th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Icefang sighed and walked over to his apprentice and grabbed her scruff to help her up. "You probably scared all the birds from her to Starclan off. Let's try something else... Rabbits. That outta put your speed and energy to good use." He started to walk through the moors until the scent of hare was strong. "Alright Vixenpaw, they'll hear you before they see you so make sure you be soft." Icefang instructed with a strict tone.
vixenpaw crouched and began to prowl towards the rabbit. its ears pricked up and she paused but it had seen her and started to flee. she lunged and shot forward pouncing on it and ending it with a swift blow to the neck.
"that was.... interesting..." she said while panting in an undignified way.

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Mystickit laughed at his attempt slipping right out from underneath him and pinned him down again "I got you again!" she giggled but yawned. getting off of her brother she turned to blackheart "mama when are they going to wake up I can't wait for ever! I want to go explore!" she squeaked to the queen.

Mistystream
November 26th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Mystickit laughed at his attempt slipping right out from underneath him and pinned him down again "I got you again!" she giggled but yawned. getting off of her brother she turned to blackheart "mama when are they going to wake up I can't wait for ever! I want to go explore!" she squeaked to the queen.

(@ashtontheravenclaw)

"Yeah, when are they going to wake up? I want to go exploring now not later!" He squeaked to Blackheart. "Oh! I have an idea. If me and Mystickit go together, can we please explore now?"

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 09:32 PM

"You have to be patient. Wait for your siblings." Blackheart told her softly.

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 09:32 PM
starfall

Skyleap
Rosepaw laughed "of course!" She agree do, her tail flicking back and fourth, excitement glistened in her eyes "and I'll be the greatest medicine cat! We'll be a team!" She declared, stomping her aw on the ground.

Coppermist picked himself up and padded out into the clearing, his golden gaze trailed from cat to cat, the brown deputy flicked his tail and stood there, making sure there wasn't order.

Whitekit let out a mewl and squirmed, the white kit shook his head and opened his eyes "mmmhh, bright." He said and pushed his face into his mothers stomach.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 09:33 PM
(@ashtontheravenclaw)

"Yeah, when are they going to wake up? I want to go exploring now not later!" He squeaked to Blackheart. "Oh! I have an idea. If me and Mystickit go together, can we please explore now?"

"No, I don't want you getting hurt." She mewed gently.

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 09:34 PM
mystickit yawned "fine, raggedkit do u want to take a nap with me? maybe when we wake up we could go outside." she asked her brother

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 09:36 PM
NightDawn padded into camp as if nothing happend

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Rosepaw laughed "of course!" She agree do, her tail flicking back and fourth, excitement glistened in her eyes "and I'll be the greatest medicine cat! We'll be a team!" She declared, stomping her aw on the ground.

Coppermist picked himself up and padded out into the clearing, his golden gaze trailed from cat to cat, the brown deputy flicked his tail and stood there, making sure there wasn't order.

Whitekit let out a mewl and squirmed, the white kit shook his head and opened his eyes "mmmhh, bright." He said and pushed his face into his mothers stomach.

"Hello Whitekit, I'm Blackheart, your mother. And the two kits who are playing are your siblings, Mystickit and Raggedkit." Blackheart explained to him softly.

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 09:37 PM
"whitekit opened his eyes mama !" she said completely forgetting her tiredness.

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 09:40 PM
vixenpaw crouched and began to prowl towards the rabbit. its ears pricked up and she paused but it had seen her and started to flee. she lunged and shot forward pouncing on it and ending it with a swift blow to the neck.
"that was.... interesting..." she said while panting in an undignified way.
"Let's not dwell on our victories just yet. A little rabbit wont feed the whole clan." Icefang gave the air a sniff, scenting the strong scent of hare along with crow. His tongue swiped over his muzzle as he dropped his strong frame into a crouch. He spotted the dark bird and got closer and closer, each paw step even but not too soft. The crow spun it's head around and let out a cry of alarm and took to the sky. Icefang had already lunged into the air and by just a whisker was able to rake it out of the air with his long silver claws. It slammed against the ground and he finished it off with a bite. He padded back to where he left his apprentice.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 09:42 PM
NightDawn padded up to ice fang
"I don't care what you think about
Me" she growled
"Because as long as I'm loyal to my clan then who cares where I'm from?"
After she had spoken she padded away to the fresh kill pile

kozui-chan
November 26th, 2016, 09:42 PM
"Let's not dwell on our victories just yet. A little rabbit wont feed the whole clan." Icefang gave the air a sniff, scenting the strong scent of hare along with crow. His tongue swiped over his muzzle as he dropped his strong frame into a crouch. He spotted the dark bird and got closer and closer, each paw step even but not too soft. The crow spun it's head around and let out a cry of alarm and took to the sky. Icefang had already lunged into the air and by just a whisker was able to rake it out of the air with his long silver claws. It slammed against the ground and he finished it off with a bite. He padded back to where he left his apprentice.
"show off" she muttered and looked around whisking her tail and nearly hitting icefang in the head. "oops" she said innocently

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 09:43 PM
mystickit yawned "fine, raggedkit do u want to take a nap with me? maybe when we wake up we could go outside." she asked her brother

"I know a fun game you can play." Blackheart mewed. She grabbed some mass and put it into a ball. She tossed it to Mystickit.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 09:44 PM
"whitekit opened his eyes mama !" she said completely forgetting her tiredness.

"I know, now we need to wait for Hailkit then we can explore!" Blackheart told them excitedly.

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 09:50 PM
"Hello Whitekit, I'm Blackheart, your mother. And the two kits who are playing are your siblings, Mystickit and Raggedkit." Blackheart explained to him softly.
Whitekit twiched his nose and let out a little sneeze, the white kit flicked his tail and looked around, his blue orbs gleamed with curiosity "....huh....whitekit? .....who?" He tried to say a she he looked back at blackheart with a puzzled look.

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 09:52 PM
NightDawn padded up to ice fang
"I don't care what you think about
Me" she growled
"Because as long as I'm loyal to my clan then who cares where I'm from?"
After she had spoken she padded away to the fresh kill pile
Coppermist spotted an annoyed looking nightdawn and padded up to the she cat "something wrong?" He asked as he flicked his tail and twiched his whiskers, waiting for a responce.

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 09:52 PM
He's treating me like rotted fresh kill just cause I'm not clan borne" she growled

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 26th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Whitekit twiched his nose and let out a little sneeze, the white kit flicked his tail and looked around, his blue orbs gleamed with curiosity "....huh....whitekit? .....who?" He tried to say a she he looked back at blackheart with a puzzled look.

"You're Whitekit." Blackheart mewed softly to him.