Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 09:30 AM
"Glowing in a Cave"...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:04 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:03 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:42 AM
[ p ] Larkswoop Kitting [...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 07:38 AM

Old March 5th, 2024, 06:20 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Am I too sweet for you, “Little Killer”? [P]

tooooooootally didn’t forget

Honeylemon
short (height wise) fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

Honey's yellow creamy coat matched well with the bursts of sunlight peaking through the trees, as she looked around for food. It wasn’t her usual spot near her home but it’ll do till those twolegs mutts stop trying to chase her. Her tail flicked in anger at the thought but what could she do? Tell them to please stop this madness!

“Ha! Sometimes I make myself laugh…” the molly said aloud as she kept padding through the uncharted land.

[ @pink.ghostface ]

Honey by ramen!

Last edited by FruitBatz; March 5th, 2024 at 06:21 PM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 07:22 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Am I too sweet for you, “Little Killer”? [P]

★彡 Talka 彡★
| He/Him |17 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Loner |
Black coated with lighter gray stripes and reddish eyes.
❝ Be careful, manipulation can feel like love. ❞

@FruitBatz

Talka had been lurking in the trees for a moment looking for any prey, or victims... Red eyes landed on a cream pelt. He followed the feline as they moved from behind them until he caught a glimpse, it was a she-cat with frosty blue eyes, were they as pretty as Wish's, no. No eyes could compare to her golden sockets but this was a close second. He shook his jet-black head as he heard the little thing speak. ' ' You know talking to yourself makes you crazy right? ' ' He said in a erie way not moving from his spot, only his red eyes and bloody smile were visible.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 5th, 2024, 07:47 PM
See you soon.....

Honeylemon
short fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

The poor molly's fur bristled and fluffed up as she hissed at the strangers voice, well until she realized the bloody smile. She didn’t know exactly what to do but stand in a defensive pose as her eyes focused on his, then trying to see his distinct features.

A few moments past before she felt comfortable enough not to run as fast as she could, Honey cleared her throat as she sighed, “I’m sorry…sir?” Yeah that seemed about right after hearing that fur chilling voice. “You just spooked me is all……also talking to yourself does not make you crazy!” Honey said with a huff as her fluffy tail flick.

Honey by ramen!

[ @pink.ghostface ]
Old March 6th, 2024, 09:57 PM
'merp'

★彡 Talka 彡★

@FruitBatz

Talka stepped slightly out of the dark area, his jet-black coat still blending in, his smile dropped and red eyes followed the feline's every movement. ' ' I believe it does m'lady.' ' He says in a deep tone. His eyes scatter with a flick of his tail as he starts to make circles around the cream-colored cat. He still didn't let his full body show, but you could now see the outline of his head, red eyes glowing in a hungry way. ' ' Whats a little thing like yourself doing out here? ' ' He asked still circling around the cat.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 6th, 2024, 10:25 PM
See you soon.....

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

Honey's blue eyes tried to follow his every movement but in the end all she could do watch be ready, just in case the red eyed mongrel tried anything funny. The molly's ears twitched and moved to hear every word he spoke as Talka circled her.

Honey wasn’t really too fond of nicknames from strangers but she’ll let it slide, she huffed as she looked into his eerie red eyes while she spoke, “well…sir, this little thing was trying to hunt for some food. I couldn’t smell any dangers or cats around here so I took it upon myself to hunt here.” She tried to look at the least intimating but with her short stature she doubt it seemed that way. “Hope that isn’t an issue….” Now that came out in a tad more softer tone then her statement before but eh as long as dark and brooding didn’t kill her, she’s good… right?

Honey by ramen!

@pink.ghostface
Old March 6th, 2024, 10:47 PM
'merp'

★彡 Talka 彡★

@FruitBatz

Talka kept moving in a circle, slowly coming closer and closer. ' ' Don't worry M'lady. You are not on anycats territory. ' ' He said flashing yet another blood-stained smile. ' ' Why would a kittypet like yourself be hunting my love? You're much too pretty to be hunting for yourself, darling. ' ' He said keeping at it with the pet names. Talka took a deep breath, taking in the she-cats scent as he got closer. ' ' Honey and a bit of lemon... ' ' He mumbled under his breath as he kept getting closer until he was standing face to face with the she-cat, looking down at her from the height difference.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 6th, 2024, 11:01 PM
See you soon.....

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

A hint of relief washed over her as she lightly sighed, well until she kept hearing him speak and… “Now you listen here…tall..uh…just listen!” Geez she needed to work on her insults cause that was not it. “I’m not your love or a kittypet! Being in those hairless devils nest is the last thing I would want.” Honey spoke with a bit too much malice in that statement as a whole but it’s the honest truth, her sister gave up on her to live that sad life… and they don’t even treat her right.

Though thinking of it, she didn’t actually realize how close the tom was until it was a tad too late. But she still kept her composure and looked at Talka, slightly disappointed and upset mainly at him mistaking her for a kittypet. Until, she realized he called her pretty… no no no no no! She was getting flustered and her fluffed up fur showed it.

Honey by ramen!

@lys.luvbot

Last edited by FruitBatz; March 11th, 2024 at 09:55 AM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 01:54 PM
See you soon.....

(Tiny lil bump @lys.luvbot )
Old March 11th, 2024, 06:33 PM
'merp'

★彡 Talka 彡★

@FruitBatz

Talka smirked as he listened to Honey's words, enjoying the way she tried to insult him but failed miserably. ' ' Oh, I see,' ' he purred, ' ' so you're not a kittypet, eh?' ' He took a step closer to her, his eyes glinting with mischief. ' ' Well, that's too bad, sweetheart. Because you look like one to me.' ' He could see her fur bristle with anger and frustration, but he didn't care. Talka was used to getting what he wanted, and right now, he wanted this pretty little thing in front of him. ' ' And I'm not sure what you're so upset about,' ' he continued, ' ' you should take it as a compliment. After all, you are quite fetching.' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 11th, 2024, 09:28 PM
See you soon.....

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

“Well! I-….um……” her tail twitched as she looked into his eyes with a slight nervous smile, as Talka inched closer all she could do was wonder… was she actually pretty? Yeah sure, toms and some mollies here and there called her pretty…but she never actually felt like it. As the thoughts raced in Honey's head, not really listening to the obvious flirting all that came out was, “You call me pretty…like a kittypet but I hardly know you. Compliments should mean something… my fur may be divine but the things I’ve done isn’t.” Her words came out as genuine and more softly spoken, Honey didn’t know him but she could try…but he didn’t really seem like he wanted to get to know her.

With a deep sigh, Honey continued looking into his crimson eyes, “how about this instead of the constant pet names, you tell me your name…and I’ll tell you mine, loverboy.” Once she felt like introduction was to be put first, she sat down in front of the tom awaiting his answer… oooo~ or maybe he’ll leave so she could get back to hunting! Though that was low since he seems pretty insistent on wanting her, but hey chances are low not zero! Honey thought of this with a smile.

Honey by ramen!

@lys.luvbot