Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Red Dawn
Today 03:58 AM
Word Association
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:05 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 02:41 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 02:38 AM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 02:02 AM

Old October 12th, 2023, 07:22 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Let's see how this goes (P)

Brackenfire

The molly stretched out in her nest, yellow eyes blinking open to fix her cold glare on the ceiling. It was evening of her first day back in ShadowClan. Naturally, she couldn't sleep. Not because she was afraid for her life- half of these fools couldn't kill her even while she was unconscious. She was just... wondering. Wondering if her son would ever understand. Wondering if her grandkids would ever want to know her (ew, she couldn't believe she was a grandmother, she was only 30 moons). Wondering if Dawnstar would disown her, remove her from the family.

No one had even tried to understand her.

Brackenfire wasn't worried. She wasn't afraid. She was fine, she'd bounce back. It was only day 1.

[ @Shadowed Flower ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 12th, 2023, 07:36 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Let's see how this goes (P)

DreamingBloom

Cobwebs and herbs covered the warriors body, stopping her wounds from bleeding. Dreamingbloom was still in the Medicine den, stretching her legs out. It hurt, but that's ok.
The brown she-cat hissed in memory of Bumblestar slicing her claws down DreamingBloom's face, tearing it.

Shaking her head, the warrior limped out of the den for a short walk. Her tail flicked side to side, showing her sass. Dreamingbloom had been talking to Cougarbite, and she liked it. The tom was nice and.. and just amazing! Dreamingbloom was lost in her thought, padding into the warrior's den to see how everything was going.
[ @poppy. ]

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old October 12th, 2023, 11:31 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Brackenfire

Exiting the den, finally deciding she'd rather run a marathon through hell than sit in the den and listen to all the goddamn snoring, the lithe brown tabby halted. Would her son be mad if she broke into the nursery and scared the hell out of him? OOH or maybe she would snatch up one of his kits just to give him a heart attack thinking that his kits got the same treatment he gave that one little hairball. She clung to that piece of blackmail, because it was the only way she would be able to get that boy to talk to her anymore.

But before she could go pester Cougarbite before he went to sleep, the molly turned to see a rather roughed up cat padding out of the medicine den, catbrows raising and nose wrinkling. Ah, this must be one of the participants in the most recent battle that she didn't come soon enough to participate in. Imagine getting your ass kicked by a squirrel. Snorting at the thought, the molly lashed her tail, waiting for the other cat to come closer before speaking. "Who did you lose against?" Unimpressive, really. ThunderClan was a weak, emotionally and politically unstable Clan and from what she heard, it took her Clan two tries to beat them. The newest to the throne of SquirrelClan even dared steal a life from Brackenfire's mother, which was toe over the line unacceptable. Brackenfire was quite looking forward to the next battle. But first, she must win the most terrifying battle of all; socializing.

[ @Shadowed Flower ]

Old October 13th, 2023, 05:25 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom was close to entering the warrior's den when a voice spoke up. 'Who did I lose to?!" She thought. "That brat, Bumblestar! When I get my claws on her!" DreamingBloom hissed, angry flashing in her eyes. "You'd think cats that climb trees constantly would make them easier to beat." She growled, sitting down to make sure her cobwebs won't snap. "You look like a Starclan cat, were you at the battle?" DreamingBloom asked, licking her left paw.
| @poppy. |

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old October 14th, 2023, 12:40 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Brackenfire

The name Bumblestar didn't ring a bell, but that wasn't surprising. At this point, Bracken was pretty sure that half the population of ThunderClan had had a turn at playing leader, but based on the marks left on Dreamingbloom, either the warrior in front of her was just depressingly pathetic at fighting or this new leader meant business. Only one of those was supported by history, but she wasn't going to bring that up because Dreaming was getting pretty upset just talking about it.

"Based on ThunderClan's track record she probably won't be around for another moon or so." Her snide remark didn't have much faith behind it- she wasn't going to look like a fool if this cat actually was a good leader, but she had to make the jab. Obviously. "ThunderClan is just... pathetic." She didn't know how to respond to the climbing thing because personally, she thought that ThunderClan didn't really do that in battle too often and if they did it actually helped their chances, but she was also newly rejoined soooo it could mean literally anything at all.

Her eyes lit up with surprise and slight offense as the cat said she looked like a StarClan cat. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She asked, slightly roughly because hell, if she was being insulted then she just wasted 5 minutes of her social battery for that. "But no, I just rejoined the Clan yesterday, so unfortunately I missed the battle. I would've enjoyed knocking some squirrel heads together, so I'm looking forward to the next one."

[ @Shadowed Flower ]

Old October 14th, 2023, 12:46 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom laughed slightly at Brackenfire's remark about Thunderclan leaders. "Cougarbite fought an apprentice and mentor at the same time. The apprentice fled after he kicked her and racked her shoulders." The brown warrior said, looking at Brackenfire. "I'm saying you're pretty. You'll be able to fight those Fox-hearts soon. Bumblestar will start something." DreamingBloom said with a yawn. "You look like you fight well. Apprentices and stupid Thunderclan warriors won't stand a chance."

DreamingBloom likes to compliment her clanmates, sweet talking if you will to like her. She started to think about Cougarbite, her fur heating up at the thought of the tom. 'Prince..' Dreamingbloom thought before glancing to the sky.
| @poppy. |

Pronouns page
Old October 14th, 2023, 10:47 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Brackenfire

At the mention of her son, Brackenfire's ears twitched, looking at this cat with renewed interest. Dreamingbloom sounded like she was close with Cougarbite. If Brackenfire gained this cat's friendship that would get her one step closer to making amends with her son (and she definitely didn't want to, because he was a brat.... but she remembered when he was a little one, how she loved him so, how he and his littermates had slipped through the cracks of her stone heart, how they became a part of her.... how it stung when his hate for her set in) Cocking a catbrow, Brackenfire grinned. Ah, so he was a good fighter. "He takes after his mother." She wasn't sure if Dreamingbloom was aware that she was Cougarbite's mother, but it would be painfully obvious soon enough.

Tipping her head to the side with a small nod (that was the second cat to tell her she was pretty, perhaps the whole clan was in on a prank to trick her into having confidence- just kidding, she had more confidence in her body than she did blood and bones). "You too." She was slightly stiff, unsure of how to react to the compliment. Dreamingbloom was in fact pretty, but Brackenfire just didn't really pay attention to looks enough to be able to compliment her gracefully, and honestly, she didn't want to. It was too awkward now.

"I do fight well, I learned from the best. That's where Cougarbite got it from, definitely not his father." Just the mention of the charming tom she hadn't seen in moons had her heart fluttering slightly, but she was mature and hardened enough to not let her face or voice show how she was feeling. Winking at Dreamingbloom for theatric effect, she licked a paw and drew it over her ear with a soft sigh. She had in fact learned from the best. The warriors of a stronger ShadowClan (if stronger was possible). Grimhound and Redshrike were her mother's mate and mentor, and she learned from Dawnstar herself. Naturally, Brackenfire was good at ass-kicking. It was impossible not to be, after the rigorous training she had to do. And her ex-mate, Cougar's dad, definitely did not have the skills she did (he was still cute though).

[ @Shadowed Flower ]

Old October 15th, 2023, 07:06 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom tilted her head. "..Oh? Did you know his mother?" The warrior asked, the image of Cougarbite flashing in her head. "He said he was related to Dawnstar!" DreamingBloom said with mild excitement.
The brown warrior licked her lips, dried blood still on his lips. @poppy. (Short)

Pronouns page
Old October 15th, 2023, 11:41 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Brackenfire

Ah, so her son hadn't told Dreamingbloom about her yet. Well she might as well milk this opportunity for what it was worth. "Yes, his mother is Dawnstar's daughter. She used to be an Enforcer, that's what she was when she had Cougarbite and his littermates. She actually loved him very much, but then she was kidnapped by twolegs and when she came back, she found out that he disliked her very much." Nothing like a cutesy little sob story about Bracken's tough luck.

// @Shadowed Flower

Old October 18th, 2023, 03:28 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

DreamingBloom

The she-cat listened intently. "The poor thing. I never caught your name. I'm DreamingBloom, you?" DreamingBloom asked, flicking her torn ears. 'I'm supposed to meet Cougarbite at the warriors den later. (So short, I'm sorry) @poppy.

Pronouns page